•Sleek, clean interface.
•Vertical and horizontal orientations.
•Millisecond timing resolution
•Dynamic time-bar displays each player's relative time remaining at a glance - also acts as a pause button. The time-bar can be hidden.
•Choose starting player's side.
•Visual indicator (optional sound, unique to each player) for current player.
•Pause the chess clock at anytime.
•Fischer, Bronstein, Hourglass increments and Simple delay.
•Period timing (Add time after a certain move number).
•Handicap time controls.
•Create, edit and delete an unlimited number of presets.
•Power saving mode (Dark UI).
•Unlimited license (free forever).
•Auto-pause if interrupted during a game (Phone call, text message, etc,).
•Written in Python using the kivy library (kivy.org).
•OpenGL ES 2.0 (Android 2.2 minimum).
NOTE: noGo may take a few seconds to load when first started after installation, as professional games and other files are unpacked. Future app starts will be much faster.
- Create, record and view go games.
- Tablet mode.
- Open and edit multiple games simultaneously.
- Several different board/stone themes.
- Guess mode (with hints!), what percentage of professional moves can you guess when replaying a game?
- Navigate mode, tap anywhere on the board to move back and forth.
- Manage the game tree by replacing, inserting, editing and rearranging move nodes.
- Edit mode to add/remove markers (triangle, square, circle etc.) and stones.
- Autoplay at different possible speeds.
- Area score mode.
- All games saved as standard sgf.
noGo is currently beta software. It should work fine, but many features are on the way, and some bugs may not yet be fixed. If you encounter any problems or simply have a suggestion, please email or leave an issue on noGo's github page .
noGo is distributed as open source under the GPL version 3, and its source code is fully available on github . Its UI is written in python via the fantastic kivy graphical framework . Board logic is tracked via Matthew Woodcraft's Gomill tools . The included professional games are from Andries Brouwer's public domain collection .
 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_%28game%29
 - https://github.com/inclement/noGo
 - http://kivy.org/#home
 - http://mjw.woodcraft.me.uk/gomill/doc/0.7.4/intro.html
 - http://homepages.cwi.nl/~aeb/go/games/index.html
Be aware that this is a BETA version with a lot of bugs and imperfections!
TetriNET is a multiplayer Tetris game where you can play with up to 6 players.
This application was created with an open source framework Kivy - http://kivy.org/
0.4.1: Fix few leaks issue, the game should remain more stable over the time.
0.4.0: Add music, sound, ambiance music, and new 2 axes combo which remove all the jems of the same color.
0.3.1: Reduce lagging when playing and in the GameOver screen
0.3.0: Add text for introducing level + detect no more moves + hint after 4s of inactivity
0.2.3: Fix freeze just before the game-over screen + and remove all the jewels before restarting a new board.
0.2.2: Enhance Gameover screen + jewel color for red and orange.
Made entirely with Kivy - http://kivy.org/