* Communicating. * Drawing. * Pictures Editing and text Labeling with multiple Layers. (to save, share or to send by any installed app.).
- Communicating with People who can see you but not near you by the "Text Show" slider method. (People who are not near enough for you to speak to -or- not enough for them to be able to read small text -or- you are next to each other but can't speak out loud -or- they just can't pick up their phone at that instance)
- Set a stationary runniung messages board. (the repeat option).
- Send an edited Image massage via any method you like - What'sApp, MMS, Facebook, Email, Skype, Google Drive etc., or just save it for your self with labels drawings and Icons on them.
- Send the plain text as SMS or What'sApp msg. (if you got the person's phone number yet;).
- Let the app Speak the written text (Text to Speach) - let a friend listen to it near you, on the phone or headphones, as a joke or for daily communication for people with Speech impairments.
Funny, Serious, Urgent, Romantic, Personal - any message/image type & style.
The app allows you to write, record-to-text or draw a massage at any length your device can handle (depends on ram memory) and design it by size, colors, font style and more.
You can: - Add icons from the app big icons gallery - Set text size - Set text Angle - Set animation speed - Set animation to repeat. (to place your phone or tablet on a surface) - Set background colors, style & effects
- Draw and Edit a background Image or Draw the massage itself: - Add up to 30 Icons from the big icons gallery and draw on them. - Add up to 30 Images from your gallery to be added one on top or next to each other, resize them dynamically and draw on top or behind them. - Take up to 30 Pictures via the phone camera to be added one on top or next to each other, resize them dynamically and draw on top or behind them. - The final image created is saved to your SD memory.
When pressing the "Text Show" button - all your text and background will be shown on the screen according to the input language - right to left or left to right at the selected speed.
Examples for uses: You see a Beautiful Girl on the Bar, on the Bus or in the street - Write her something like: "Well Hello.. I just can't take my eyes off of you..." (and take it from there..;) or "Hi, my name is ____ and i have to get to know you +smiley:) (but watch it - Be clever & don't write stupid (slap worthy) things.. ;) You want to make your classmate laugh - Write him something funny like a personal joke or a remark about how the teacher looks like today and add one of the funny icons.. ;)
* The app can be very useful for people with Speech impairments Or Hearing problems - type on the main page, write on the drawing board or let the app speak the written text by the "Speak button" to communicate instead of writing on a piece of paper like before. *
* The app is suitable for all device sizes - phones & tablets. *
Small Children can have fun drawing in the drawing section - you can label, save and send the drawing. (check out the "random colors on the go" option and all the options on the right tool box)