• Support for up to 100 categories (divisions, age groups, classes, etc.) of entrants
• Time handicaps for each category (for races with wave starts by age group, for example)
• Individual handicaps for each entrant (for time trials with separate starts for each racer, or races with an "early start" for some entrants)
• Categories and racers can be entered on the device, downloaded from a file on the Web or in a Dropbox™ account, or read from the SD card
• Timing to 0.1 second resolution
• Easy entry of bib#'s of finishers using large on screen buttons with audio feedback
• Easy editing of entered times or bib#'s
• Display of racer name as soon as bib# is entered, to allow announcing of approaching finisher
• Duplicate recording of the same bib# can be precluded, warned (with a buzzer), and/or highlighted on the timing screen
• Time can be offset so software can be started at a time different than actual race start, and then adjusted to match
• Results automatically calculated by overall placing, placing by sex, and placing by categories (divisions, age groups, classes, etc.)
• Ability to exclude top finishers from division placings
• Optional scoring of masters division, with optional exclusion of those top finishers from further division placings
• Results can be scored with or without handicaps
• Duplicate recordings of the same bib# can be scored using either the shortest recorded time, the longest, all recorded times, or the Nth time
• Multilap races can have results calculated for each lap, and can include results for racers who finish fewer laps than the winner
• Up to 6 races can be timed simultaneously, including separate start times (e.g., simultaneous 50K, 25K, and 10K, simultaneous marathon and half-marathon)
• Results can be uploaded to the web while the race is in progress - all uploads done in background so that you can immediately return to timing the race while the upload proceeds
• Results can be printed using Google's CloudPrint software (requires that the printer be accessible via the Internet).
• Uploaded results include complete (overall, sex, division) results
• Uploaded results include pace calculated from distance (enterable in miles or kilometers) and pace (enterable in minutes per mile or per kilometer, or miles or kilometers per hour)
• Output can also include a separate file of finishing times and bib#'s (for importing into other desktop software) and/or racer information (so that any race day entrants added directly on the device will be uploaded back to the desktop)
• Output can be done by ftp directly to a website, via email as attached file(s), to a Dropbox™ account, or to the SD card
Do you want...?
★ You want to compare different types of activities (running, walking, jogging) and track your runs via GPS?
★ You are looking for an app which motivates and encourages you losing weight in your diet?
★ You want to know how much calories you burn?
★ You want to improve your physical fitness and health?
Perfect! FITAPP is the ideal app for you and it's a 100% FREE GPS running app!
FITAPP is your personal fitness coach which includes a health diary. It supports you at many different sports activities such as running or jogging, bicycling, inline skating, mountain biking, walking, cross country skiing and many more. Furthermore it helps you to lose weight, count your calories or to reach your ideal body weight.
Via GPS you can easily track your activities, save it in your diary and look it up whenever you’d like to. In contrast to other health or fitness apps FITAPP provides you with an exact location via GPS and saves your battery while you are running, jogging or walking.
In addition this fitness app shows you a precise review of the calories you burned, the distance and the pace, while you are running. With FITAPP fitness app you can also compare different types of activities. This feature helps you to track all your activities and runs via GPS and look up how many calories you've burned. You also get a detailed overview of your weight which helps you with your weight loss during a diet. FITAPP is your personal running coach. It accompanies you when you want to improve your health, lose weight, increase your endurance or reach your personal fitness goals.
The built in BMI (body mass index) calculator helps you to control your weight loss. With FITAPP you can look up your BMI and check out your ideal body weight. All you have to do is to type in your height and weight and then you will see if you are underweight or overweight. This supports you with your weight loss and helps you to reach your ideal body weight and stay healthy and fit.
Another feature of FITAPP is voice feedback which gives you details like distance, the calories you've burned, the current pace and your average pace while you are running, jogging or walking.
FITAPP FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE:
★ Record of time, distance and pace
★ Measurement of average and top speed
★ Calories counter
★ Fitness and health diary and statistics of your tracked activities via GPS tracker
★ Voice feedback (calories, distance, current speed, average pace
★ BMI (body mass index) calculator
This FREE running app guarantees a lot of fun and helps you to stay fit and healthy. FITAPP supports you with your training exercises and helps you to lose weight or keep your body weight.
If you have any questions, problems or improvement proposal do not hesitate to write us. This is our email address: email@example.com
Triathlon finder events for triathletes around the world when it comes to finding triathlon races.
We list the triathlon races for a particular location on a map so you can visually see where they are located
Whether you are participant or spectator you will find all important information about the largest international triathlons events in the world.
- International Events: IRONMAN, IRONMAN 70.3, World Triathlon Series, Triathlon World Cup, 5i50, Xterra,CAMTRI, Half, Sprint triathlon, Super Sprint triathlon, Ironkids, Iron girls, multi sports festivals, some Duathlon, Para triathlon.
Event information in a basic list
- Location: We list the triathlon races for a particular location on a map so you can visually see where they are located.
- Filter by country: you can filter the races by country or continent pressing on the map
• Triathlon in North America (especially US triathlons and Mexico triathlon)
• Triathlon in South America(especially Brasil triathlons and Argentina triathlon)
• Triathlon in Europe (especially UK , France, Italy and Spain triathlons)
• Triathlon in Africa (especially South Africa triathlons, Uganda Triathlons, Mauritius Triathlons, Morocco triathlons)
• Triathlon in Asia and Middle East (specially Japan Triathlons , China Triathlons, Hong Kong Triathlons,Singapore Triathlons,Thailand Triathlons,Vietnam Triathlons,Malaysia Triathlons,Indonesia Triathlons)
• Triathlon in Australasia or Oceania (specially Australia and New Zealand triathlon)
- Marathon International races app: You have access to this app for Marathon, Ultramarathon, half marathon and International Event information
- Feedback section: We collect all the confirmed and most relevant international events. If you are especially interested in one special country please send us an email and we are going to search triathlon events especially for you in this country. We are really pleased to receive any feedback about how to improve the app for you.
Something about triathlon:
A triathlon is a multiple-stage competition involving the completion of three continuous and sequential endurance disciplines. While many variations of the sport exist, triathlon, in its most popular form, involves swimming, cycling, and running in immediate succession over various distances. Triathletes compete for fastest overall course completion time, including timed "transitions" between the swim, cycle, and run components.
Triathlon races vary in distance. According to the International Triathlon Union, and USA Triathlon, the main international race distances are:
Sprint Distance; 750-meter (0.47-mile) swim, 20-kilometer (12-mile) bike, 5-kilometer (3.1-mile) run
Intermediate (or standard) distance; commonly referred to as the "Olympic distance": 1.5-kilometer (0.93-mile) swim, 40-kilometer (25-mile) bike, 10-kilometer (6.2-mile) run
Long Course; commonly referred to as 70.3 (total distance in miles, equivalent to 113.1 km) or the 'half-Ironman'; 1.9-kilometer (1.2-mile) swim, 90-kilometer (56-mile) bike, and a 21.1-kilometer (13.1-mile) run (half marathon)
Ultra Distance; commonly referred to as 140.6 (total distance in miles, equivalent to 226.2 km) or the 'Ironman'; 3.8-kilometer (2.4-mile) swim, 180.2-kilometer (112.0-mile) bike, and a 42.2-kilometer (26.2-mile) run (full marathon)
The most recognized branded Ultra Distance is the Ironman triathlon also known as "long distance”or Full
Half also known as "middle distance", "70.3" (total miles traveled), or "half-ironman".
Olympics or standards also known as "international distance", "standard course", or "short course"
Now you can! Just enter what you want to convey, and this little app will slowly (or quickly, your choice) scroll your text across your phone's screen in VERY LARGE LETTERS, so your intended message target could read it even from far away.
1. enter the text of your desired message
2. choose the color
3. choose how fast to scroll it (slow/med/fast)
4. choose if you want to display it in all caps or not (defaults to all caps)
5. hit go and tell the world what you think about it!
WARNING. This app may not work on some of the older phones due to the lack of acceleration sensor, or due to the unsupported format of data returned by the sensor. Before hitting it with a 1-star rating, please send me a quick note with your phone model, and I will see what can be done.
This was originally intended for automobile racing events, so people could record their highest Gs and then brag about it to their buddies. Who cares about lap times when you pulled 0.23 of lateral G more in that corner over there!
The absolute maximum values will be recorded at the bottom of the screen, and could be reset by clicking "Reset" button. This is done so that you could concentrate on actually driving and then checking your results after you're done. Please don't operate the phone while preoccupied with other activities.
The phone is intended to be attached to the car vertically, how you would normally mount it if used for gps/navigational purposes. Hand-holding the phone will very likely affect the recorded Gs in most amazing (and inaccurate) ways.
The phone will hold the screen on while the app is running.
Have fun, keep the rubber side down, and please do leave some comments, the app will be improved and expanded as the time goes.
The scale of the graph is adjustable since version 1.9 and up. There is also an optional audio threshold that can be set up once the Gs reach a certain level.
Please note: if the app says that invalid sensor data is returned, please try to re-calibrate your g-sensor (Settings/Display/G-sensor calibration). If that menu is unavailable, your phone may not be equipped with a g-sensor.
The app has been tested on:
HTC One V, One S, One X, Desire
Galaxy SII-III, Nexus
Motorola Droid 4
Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray
Samsung Galaxy Exhibit II, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Note II
Alcatel One Touch Scribe 8008 HD
If you downloaded this app and it works fine on your phone, I would greatly appreciate a quick comment with your phone model, so I could update the list above. Thanks!
Your progress may be seen anytime using a progress indicator at the top of the screen. It will show 0/100 at the beginning, and will increase by 1 each time a new word has been correctly identified 3 times, all the way to 100/100.
Your progress can be reset at any time by pressing the 'Reset' button. Have fun learning German!
This app is a reverse of the German100 app, it shows an English word and suggests 3 German translations.
Your progress may be seen anytime using a progress indicator at the top of the screen. It will show 0/100 at the beginning, and will increase by 1 each time a new word has been correctly identified 3 times, all the way to 100/100. Have fun learning German!
Also check the German100 Reverse app, it shows an English word and suggests 3 German translations.
* Your mileage on the way to untold riches may vary. As well as chuckles.
* displays current price of your stocks, provided by Yahoo.
* calculates current gain/loss for each individual stock.
* calculates total gain/loss for your entire portfolio.
* alerts you when a stock price reaches a certain level.
* add/edit/remove stocks by long-clicking on one.
* click on a stock to see the last 5 days to 6 months of its history.
* no ads