No registration required to use the app! No personal data required to backup your runs in the cloud! No ads! Absolutely FREE!
- GPS to get your position
- online view on map
- all Google Map styles supported
- current data such as speed, pace, distance, total time
- split list with split times (adjustable split distance)
- history with monthly totals
- runs can be safed in the cloud
- all time averages
- 6 selectable themes
More from developer
WARNING. This app may not work on some of the older phones due to the lack of acceleration sensor, or due to the unsupported format of data returned by the sensor. Before hitting it with a 1-star rating, please send me a quick note with your phone model, and I will see what can be done.
This was originally intended for automobile racing events, so people could record their highest Gs and then brag about it to their buddies. Who cares about lap times when you pulled 0.23 of lateral G more in that corner over there!
The absolute maximum values will be recorded at the bottom of the screen, and could be reset by clicking "Reset" button. This is done so that you could concentrate on actually driving and then checking your results after you're done. Please don't operate the phone while preoccupied with other activities.
The phone is intended to be attached to the car vertically, how you would normally mount it if used for gps/navigational purposes. Hand-holding the phone will very likely affect the recorded Gs in most amazing (and inaccurate) ways.
The phone will hold the screen on while the app is running.
Have fun, keep the rubber side down, and please do leave some comments, the app will be improved and expanded as the time goes.
The scale of the graph is adjustable since version 1.9 and up. There is also an optional audio threshold that can be set up once the Gs reach a certain level.
Please note: if the app says that invalid sensor data is returned, please try to re-calibrate your g-sensor (Settings/Display/G-sensor calibration). If that menu is unavailable, your phone may not be equipped with a g-sensor.
The app has been tested on:
HTC One V, One S, One X, Desire
Galaxy SII-III, Nexus
Motorola Droid 4
Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray
Samsung Galaxy Ace
Samsung Galaxy Exhibit II
If you downloaded this app and it works fine on your phone, I would greatly appreciate a quick email or comment with your phone model, so I could update the list above. Thanks!
Now you can! Just enter what you want to convey, and this little app will slowly (or quickly, your choice) scroll your text across your phone's screen in VERY LARGE LETTERS, so your intended message target could read it even from far away.
1. enter the text of your desired message
2. choose the color
3. choose how fast to scroll it (slow/med/fast)
4. choose if you want to display it in all caps or not (defaults to all caps)
5. hit go and tell the world what you think about it!
Please leave your feedback and suggestions here: tsgandroid.blogspot.ca
* displays current price of your stocks, provided by Yahoo.
* calculates current gain/loss for each individual stock.
* calculates total gain/loss for your entire portfolio.
* alerts you when a stock price reaches a certain level.
* add/edit/remove stocks by long-clicking on one.
* click on a stock to see the last 5 days to 6 months of its history.
Feedback and/or feature requests are welcome at tsgandroid.blogspot.ca