Great News! In Release 10.0 we removed all ads in this App!
** YES!!! This App is now totally A D F R E E ! ! ! **
* * Note * * Users who cannot connect or are immediately disconnected maybe using an outdated/incompatible or corrupt su binary. Please ensure you have a functional super user app with the functional su binary installed on the device before you run this app for the first time.. If the Super User app is NOT granting root access this app will not work correctly.. Also, Posting one star without any feedback does not help us improve our apps (because we can't know what the problem is), does not help other users (because they get no feedback from you), does not help you (because you will never get app improvements if we don't know what the issues are)
* * Device MUST be rooted AND have BOTH the SuperUser AND BusyBox apps installed.. If you don't know what these are - this app is NOT for you!!!
* * This app is a SSH terminal server AND an SFTP file server. If you are unsure what these are then maybe this app is not for you.
A good discussion on how to rate any app: https://sourceforge.net/p/roboqr/discussion/help/thread/b335cf7d/?limit=25#85c3
Informative reviews are always welcome!
* * Current supported Languages in our free version (this version) is English ONLY!
Recommended PC Terminal Clients to use with this app:
- Putty terminal for Windows - http://www.putty.org/
- cygwin terminal for Windows - http://www.cygwin.com/
- Poderosa for Windows - http://en.poderosa.org/
- Most Linux terminal programs
Recommended SFTP clients to use with this app:
- FileZilla client - http://filezilla-project.org/ (the best FTP client around!)
- WinsSCP client - http://winscp.net
- WiFi "Terminal" or "adb shell Like".
- Rescan Media option on service exit/end.
- Home screen widget to start and stop the server.
- Run on any port (including ports < 1024) and/or any user ID
- preset terminal prompts.
- root access to your device in a terminal and SFTP client!
- Status notifications on current server status
- Based on the DropBear SSH Server.
* * * Posting one star without any feedback does not help us improve our apps (because we can't know what the problem is), does not help other users (because they get no feedback from you), does not help you (because you will never get app improvements if we don't know what the issues are)
- Automatically download the EPO files which are required to get a good GPS fix on phones and tablets with an MTK-chipset. MTK Suite takes care of everything you need to get GPS working. Our code has been proven to have excellent results on a big amount of phones and tablets to give them a better GPS functionality by using our automated procedure of optimizing GPS antennae.
In addition, it also contains an improved guide in case the automatic fix is not working and it implements the download of the EPO files with the download manager on your phone, which means you get a notification whenever the files are downloaded, so you know whether the download has succeeded. Our app is by far the easiest method to fix your GPS using EPO files.
- Easily boot into recovery mode.
- Create a backup of the most important files stored on the NAND of your device .
- Enter Engineer Mode (AND/MTK) with a single button.
If your GPS is not working after you followed all steps in MTK Suite, chances are you have a mobile phone with a faulty GPS chip. Some phones have poor antennae, which means you can't fix the GPS issues with an application. This application has been tested on a variety of phones with various MT chipsets, but we can't test all the phones available on the market. Thank you for your understanding. It is known that our code does its job on virtually every device with an MTK-chipset out there, but some devices are just crippled from the hardware-side (bad joints, bad antennae, etc.). Make sure to use SuperSU instead of Superuser if it seems like our GPS EPO Fix is not working.
1 display device info
2 information of device and running status
3 easy open engineer mode and MTK engineer mode
4 backup IMEI for MTK mobile
5 recovery online update
6 easy update tool via sdcard
7 Enable USB Mass Storage Device,connect cable first
8 crack operator GPRS lock for MTK
9 free the network access limited via GPRS
10 power GPS search
11 Power the gps search satellite ability
12 enable AP
13 easy reboot to recovery
Standard, built to cause the engineering menu, you need to dial *#*#3646633#*#* , which is not very convenient and practical - is a tiny application designed to eliminate this inconvenience :)
- Has a minimum size - just 25KByte.
- Does not require any permits.
- Do not "hanging" in memory.
- No advertising.
!! Application is only for devices running MTK (MediaTek). If you have a different platform, you will get a message that the device is not supported with the proposal to uninstall this applicaton.
!!! Attention. On some devices (basically, these are some models of Huawei) manufacturers denies access to the Engineering Menu, in connection with which these devices will be able to function the program only with the given Root access.
For those who would like to support the project, offer donate-version: Engineer Mode MTK donate
Please do not use this app thoughtless or without DEEPER knowlege of Android (Root, Custom Recovery, etc.)
This app flashes and backups your device recovery and kernel without rebooting it very fast and easy without a PC or any outside influence.
This app have over 3500 build-in recovery collection of images (ClockworkMod/TWRP/PhilZ) also you are able to flash unlisted images from external or internal storage.
Rashr is able to flash over 90% of all Android devices!
This project is fully open-source and.
★Open-Source (on GitHub: https://github.com/dslnexus/Rashr)
★OpenRecovery Script manager to flash ZIPs
★Over 3500 Build-in Recoveries (ClockworkMod/Touch, Team Win Recovery Project and PhilZ-Touch)
★Flash Kernel and Recoveries without PC
★Flash already downloaded IMGs from internal and external storage
★Backup Kernel and Recovery IMGs without PC
★Full command logging for more control what this App is doing
★If you don't want to support my work you are able to disable the Ads
★Free full app without Ads and any restrictions
★Support my Work only if you want (with Ads or In-App donations)
----- App-Permission and why Rashr need it -----
-Read and write on external storage: save recoveries images or read already downloaded images
-Full network access: download recoveries, kernel and updates
-Google Play billing: donations over Google Play
-[Superuser-App]Full access to all functions of the device: Flashing recoveries and kernel
* Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockworkMod recovery.
* Manage your ROMs via a handy UI.
* Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
* Install ROMs from your SD card.
* Install your favorite ROMs over the air!
* Incremental update zips (save your data plan!)
* Premium ROMs
* Receive notifications for when your ROM is updated!
* Automatic backups
* Install Queue
* Web Connect
* Backup Download Server lets you easily transfer backups as flashable zips to your computer.
Do you prefer using only recovery manually? Check out the Touch Recovery in app purchase, for the most advanced recovery available!
Why does ROM Manager ask for account permissions?
Web Connect only needs to access your Google account to connect it to your google account. It can't access any private data or passwords.
ClockworkMod Touch Recovery:
ClockworkMod Touch recovery (and recovery) is work that needs to put in for every new device that is released by a manufacturer.
If work on ROM Manager ceased completely, all the premium features would continue working without issue. However, new recoveries do not port and build themselves. Without ClockworkMod Touch being a per device purchase, there is no way to recoup recurring server costs and labor. Keeping ROM Manager free and operational costs tens of thousands of dollars a year, and that does not include engineering costs.
Your support is appreciated.
Droid users: Stuck at the "M" logo? Flash an alternate recovery and flash back to ClockworkMod.
HTC Users: Flash recovery not working? Try fastbooting a recovery on.
Droid X/2/Pro Users: You must run the Bootstrap application first to use ROM Manager.
Samsung users: You must flash a Clockwork compatible kernel first (see XDA forums)
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE (4.0+) AND THE LATEST LICENSE (1.0.8+) INSTALLED!
* CPU_ABI = technical specifications of the processor
* ...and more: (Android version, Kernel version, screen resolution, IDs, WIFI MAC adress, Memory usage)
* GPU - Open GL = Graphical chip and Open GL capabilities
* Screen details: resolution, refresh rate, pixels per inch
* WIFI MAC adress, WIFI IP adress
* ROM available/total size
* SD card available/total size
* Cell ID
* Service State
* Device ID
* SIM country
* SIM Operator Name
* SIM Serial Number
* IMEI numeber
* Network type
* Phone Type
* Call State
* Connection state
* Signal Level
for each sensor on your device :
* Sensor Name
* Sensor type
* Max Range
* Battery level
* Battery voltage
* battery temperature
* Battery technology
* Battery status
* Battery health
* Battery present
* Battery plugged
Advanced informations dispayed in a new screen:
*/ Net conf
*/ Net stats
*/ memory info (buffers, cache, swap ...)
*/ Disk info
*/ Mount info
*/ process info
And more coming soon...
## Download and Enjoy!!!!
Your Mobile Descriptions:
- General: Device Manufacturer, Model, Android System Version, Main board model, CPU Instruction Set
- Display: Display size in Inches & Pixel, Density, DPI , Refresh rate.
- Memory: RAM, SD Card, Phone Memories Used & Free Space Size.
- Network: Operator Name, Phone Type, Network Type.
- Hardware: Radio, Bluetooth, NFC, USB Host, WiFi, GPS, Camera, SIP, Television etc Supported or None.
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Barometer, Light Sensor, Magnetometer, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor Supported or None.
- Battery Info: Battery level, health status, technology, temperature, voltage , plug-in status.
- Device Info: Device Id, Subscriber Id, Serial No etc.
Supports To All Android Handsets:
- From Android 2.0.1 to Android 4.4 & +
If you have any comments, suggestions or error please do not hesitate to contact us and we will make those changes as soon as possible.
NOTE: This app currently only supports MT6573. This CPU is able to run at 806MHz at maximum. Please get the testing-version of this app to make sure that your system is supportet and that your CPU remains stable at maximum frequency.
MTK CPU-Control was developed because similar tools like SetCPU don't support this CPU which is widely used in most currently available dual-SIM-phones.
MTK CPU-Control can be used to overclock CPU to get more power or to lower the clock to save energy.
Dynamic voltage-Control allowes to save even more energy and enables CPU to run stable at higher frequencies.
NOTE: use this feature with care! Keep the voltage as low as possible without destabilizing your system.
MTK CPU-Control provides a CPU-Monitor to show current state of the CPU in Taskbar, dynamic frequency changing for optimized balance between maximum power and best battery-usage. Profiles can be configured for different CPU-behaviour under special conditions (Screen off, Low Battery).
ROM Toolbox combines all the great root apps into one monster app with a beautiful and easy to use interface. ROM Toolbox has every tool you need to make your Android device fast and customized to your liking.
ROM Toolbox has been featured on LifeHacker, XDA-Developers, Droid-Life, Android Central, RootzWiki, Android Police, DroidForums and other popular sites. ROM Toolbox has one of the highest ratings in the top 100 paid apps. Over 12,000 people gave it a full 5 star review!
This app requires root permission. For fast and friendly support please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
ROM Toolbox combines apps like Titanium Backup, Root Explorer, SetCPU, MetaMorph, Autorun Manager, Terminal Emulator, Scripter, SD Boost, BuildProp Editor, Font Installer, Boot Animations & many more apps into an all-in-one app!
★ ROM Management ★
☆ Install ROMs & themes. AOKP, CyanogenMod and other popular ROMs included.
☆ Create, manage & restore nandroid backups
☆ Wipe data, cache, dalvik-cache, battery stats
☆ Install multiple ROMs & ZIPs from your SD card
★App Manager ★
☆ Batch backup & restore apps and their data
☆ Schedule backups to run at a certain time
☆ Restore apps from nandroid backups
☆ Backup/Restore text messages, bookmarks, accounts, etc.
☆ Backup your apps to dropbox
☆ Freeze/Defrost system & user apps
☆ Backup/restore Android Market link
☆ Task manager
☆ Automated batch uninstaller
☆ E-mail your apps to friends
☆ Move any user app to the SD card
☆ Clean up dalvik-cache
☆ Zipalign, fix permissions, wipe data & cache, force close any app
★Root Explorer ★
☆ Access the whole of android's file system (including the elusive data folder!).
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View, edit & share files
☆ File manager with two panels for easier management
★ Scripter & Terminal Emulator ★
☆ Create and run scripts as root
☆ Set your scripts to run at-boot
★ Auto Start Manager ★
☆ Enable/disable apps that run on start-up
☆ Enable/disable any broadcast receiver, activity or service
★ Rebooter ★
☆ Reboot recovery, powerdown, bootloader, restart status bar, etc.
★ Font Installer ★
☆ Install custom fonts from a huge list or from your sdcard
☆ Set fonts as favorites & send them to friends
★ Boot Animation Installer ★
☆ Install custom boot animations from a huge collection or from your sdcard
☆ Preview boot animations
☆ Create a boot animation from a GIF file
☆ Have a new random boot animation each time you boot-up!
★ Theme Manager & Statusbar Icon Changer ★
☆ Create and install full themes (MetaMorph compatible)
☆ Customize your status bar by installing custom icons for wifi, signal, gps, etc.
☆ Change your battery icons in the status bar to a custom one from a list of 200+
★ Boot Logo Changer ★
☆ Change your boot logo for supported phones
★ Theme Chooser Themes ★
☆ View a list of themes for the TMobile Theme Chooser
★Set CPU ★
☆ SetCPU & scaling governor
☆ CPU Profiles
☆ Kernel tweaks to speed up performance
★ Build.prop Editor ★
☆ Easily edit your build.prop
☆ Change lcd density, improve battery life, increase performance
★ Auto Memory Manager ★
☆ Set minfree values & select from presets. Apply values at boot
★ SD Booster ★
☆ Increase the speed of your SD card
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Google Drive
top1 uninstall tool for android 2.3/3.0/4.x/5.x.
it helps you easily and quickly manager system apps (freeze or remove), the best tool for managing your android system.
compared to other clean or uninstall tools, it is much more better and special:
* tiny,fast, even running on old phones with low memory.
* "modify" MODE, change system apps before uninstalling
* can "Disable" backgroud system service, such as "google backgroud transport" and "contact sync service"
I wanna provide a good app for all users and will continue making improvments.
you will find how useful and how safe this App is.
This app is also available in ROM Toolbox. ROM Toolbox adds a bunch of other features as well. Check it out on the market!
Build properties control how your system runs. You can change your LCD density, decrease your call ring delay, save battery by increasing your wifi scan interval and more.
For common build.prop tweaks slide the screen to the right or click the home icon in the action bar.
To learn more about a build property click on the icon next to the name. If there is no information for the given build property a question mark will be displayed instead of an information symbol.
Remember to keep a backup of your current build.prop. Changing build properties can potentially harm or soft brick your device.
Root and busybox are required for this app to work correctly
* Scripts Executables
Manage and execute shell scripts and programs in file system.
All executions run over vt100 terminal accepting user input and esc codes (colors, bel, cursor movement ..)
Run them at boot-up and/or on network status change possibility.
Schedule at selected time. (cron jobs)
Show graphical dialogs from running process.
Create widgets at desktop.
Edit and create scripts, also create them from url.
Insert code in your scripts using QR codes.
Share execution output.
Bookmark your scripts.
Test SM_VERSION and/or SM_VERSIONCODE to know if is running inside SManager.
With root privileges you can also execute them as superuser.
* File manager
Browse all phone's file and network files.
zip,tgz,tar,tbz and yaffs2 (nandroid backups) support.
Browse network(including http://) zip files without full download.
Open multiple directories on different tabs.(3 tabs for Ads version)
File linking support(On supported filesystems)
Multiselect from different directories support. (Ads version only support 7 selections from different directories. No limit if selections are in the same directory)
* Root explorer(Rooted device needed)
Automatically mount RO partitions in RW when needed.
Root editor (Allow edit files with root privileges. Configure "Browse as root")
Open and edit ALL files regardless the permissions they have with selected application. Use CAREFULLY(Configure "Browse as root" in order to get this feature)
* Console screen
Volume Up: Mapped to Esc key.
Volume Down: Mapped to Enter key.
DPad press: Mapped to Control key. (Press and then press other key. Not simultaneous pressing required)
Enable "extra gestures" in config screen in order to send Home/End,del/tab,left/right,pgup/pgdown keys. This is very useful to execute shell and ssh connections.
WEIRD CHARACTERS: If you get a lot of [[^ characters, is due you have "extra gestures" enabled and script/program doesn't process them. Use most right side of screen to send standard scroll event, or disable "extra gestures"
* SM Multiselect
Selects automatically files selected in third party apps, like Gallery, inside SM Browser
* External Storage SD Notes
You can install SManager on external Storage SDcard, but you must be know:
- If you are using boot scripts or scheduled script, you will need SMExternalSD app.
- All events like network status change and scheduled scripts while external storage is shared or unmounted will not be processed. Although you have SMExternalSD installed
SManager does not launch executions until external storage is mounted.
Detected some programs/daemons (like dropbear) fails if has stdin closed. Try put "exec 0>&1" to reopen stdin in background executions.
* No ads version features
Execute scripts from widgets without opening console.
No limits in multiselect.
No limits opening multiple directories.
Alias keys in SMConsole.
Hide/show SMConsole/SMBrowser bar with up/down gesture at top of the screen.
Features( Totally Free and No Ads ):
✓Real-time temperature monitoring
Monitors and logs phone temperature in real time, and displays temperature change curves.
✓Dynamic overheating app detection
Analyzes CPU usage dynamically, and detects apps that are overusing CPU to determine the cause for phone overheating.
✓One tap to cool down
Allow you to close overheating apps with one simple tap to reduce CPU usage and cool down your phone.
Closes apps that are likely to cause overheating, and prevents the phone temperature from rising.
★Why does my phone overheat?
Constantly high CPU usage is mostly the reason why your phone overheats. Some apps tend to use the CPU for a very long time in the background, which causes your phone , especially android phones to produce excessive heat.
★How dose Cooler Master work?
Cooler Master is designed to monitor the CPU usage of your phone, and detect apps with high CPU usage so you can close them
★Why does my phone get so hot?
It’s normal for your phone to get hot when you are using complicated apps, watching video clips, or while you recharge it. In such cases, just put your phone somewhere cool and ventilated, and the temperature should drop soon.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish,Portuguese Brazil, Russian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean.
The features listed above are available for free. There are no in-app ads.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or suggestions.
Over 5 million downloads in 219 countries!
No.1 in the Utilities category at app stores and no.2 in the Top Free section!
An all-in-one app featuring all the essential tools you need!
Of course it features all the lovely LINE characters too!
Small font size giving you a head-ache? Want to use the mirror function in the dark? Need a flashlight, quick? Well “LINE Tools” is the app for you! It solves all these problems and so much more!
★★★★★ Main Features ★★★★★
First set of tools include measuring tools, clocks, calculators and other convenient stuff! In fact there will be over 17 tools in 4 separate genres!
Many more tools are being developed as we write this, so keep your eyes open!
【The Lineup So Far】
●Ruler, Protractor, Horizontal Gauge, Audio Level Monitor, Compass
●Stopwatch, Timer, Japanese Calendar
●Flashlight, Mirror, Magnifying Glass, Spaghetti Measurer, QR Code Reader
●Calculator, Japanese Year Converter, Unit Converter, Size Table
Don’t worry! We’ll be adding many more soon!
Supported OS: Android 2.2 / 4.0 or higher
*Please note that some features may not work on devices without cameras, flashlights, and sensors, or when the program is run on devices which are otherwise not supported.
Also, please be aware that on devices other than those listed under the Recommended Devices above, there may be errors with the rulers and spaghetti measurers.
■Please give us your feedback!
If you come across any problems please get in touch with us and tell us what went wrong. We will work on making it better!
You can contact us via the page below.
Please tell us the make and model of the device you are using, together with your OS version.