1022 - RECEIVING INFORMATION SYSTEM OF INFRASTRUCTURE INFRASTRUCTURE CITY HO CHI MINH CITY
The system of receiving feedback on technical infrastructure incidents of Ho Chi Minh City (1022) serves 24/7 the feedback of the people.
Department of Information and Communications of Ho Chi Minh City is assigned by the City People's Committee as the lead agency, together with 84 units including the Department of Industry, the People's Committee of 24 districts and the management / ownership units / infrastructure maintenance is involved in solving incidents in the city that are reflected by the people.
- Easily send incidents, damage of technical infrastructure in the area related to the following areas: transport infrastructure, water supply and drainage, lighting, greenery, electricity, telecommunications, traffic. public (reflects the service attitude of bus staff, inquiry and inquiry of bus routes via phone)
- Reflect information field hotline of city leaders
- Integrated photography, video recording; Support automatically locate incidents based on the location feature of the application installation device.
- 2-way interaction (send feedback - receive processing results) quickly between user devices and the 1022 system.
- Track the process of handling reflections.
- Support lookup, summarize processing information, display various results (tables, bar graphs, circles ...). Support view by location on the map background.
Please share information with friends and relatives to build a green, clean, beautiful and good quality city.
We look forward to receiving suggestions for improving features, developing applications from you and serving you better.
The technical guarantee unit operates and is responsible for application development:
Center of Information Technology and Communication TP. Ho Chi Minh, 59 Ly Tu Trong - District 1 - Ho Chi Minh City (028 38233717 - 111);