- Track debts that you owe, along with payments, penalties, and confirmation numbers.
- A bar updates as you pay on the debt, giving you a visual indicator of your progress.
- Track debts that others owe to you.
- Want to save for something or start an emergency fund? Track the deposits and withdrawals you make from your savings.
- Multiple currencies available.
- Security: App is password protected and database is encrypted to protect your private information.
Upgrade to the pro version for even more features:
- Tag debts and savings with icons.
- Backup and restore your data between multiple devices with Dropbox.
Special thanks to:
- Aha-Soft (http://www.small-icons.com/) - Icons!
- Yusuke Kamiyamane (http://p.yusukekamiyamane.com/) - Icons!
- FatCow Hosting Icons - Icons!
- Martin @ CubeActive - http://martin.cubeactive.com/ - ChangeLog Dialog library!
With less steps than other apps you will be able to add your financial reminders.
STILL WAITIN's FEATURES
✔ Neat and easy interface
✔ Few time saving steps for adding
✔ Debts with photo and description
✔ Auto-complete from address book
✔ Incoming and outgoing debts
✔ Uses your local currency
✔ Adjustable date of debt
✔ Debts grouped by person
✔ Total sum of all debts
✔ Summaries per person
✔ Support to minimise persons in the overview list
✔ Backup export/import from settings
✔ Premium version:
★ Free of ads
★ Share entries via messages
Languages: English, German
Keywords: iou, i owe you, debt management, manager, administrator, tracking, money, payback, credit, debt, debts, debit, loan, remember, save, savings, rent, balance, lend, borrow, spend, spending, payment, exchange, wallet, expense, expenses, money tracking, personal finance, cash, pocketmoney, pocket money, finances, currency, currencies, personal, finance, helper, reimbursement, allowance, expenditures, settlement, private costs
Use Splitwise to split household bills with roommates, to figure out costs for a group vacation, or just to remember when a friend spots you for lunch. On the Android, iPhone or the web (http://splitwise.com), you can view your balances, track spending trends, set up email reminders for bills, and much much more!
"I only wish such a tool had been available when I was a new college graduate..." – Ann Carrns, NYTimes Bucks Blog
"Whoa, @split_wise is what we always wanted livewith.us to be. Totally going to use this in my new apt instead of my own software." – @aroldan
No login required. Just download and start using the debt payoff calculator right away.
Feedback is always welcome while we try and build out a best in class product. Thanks to all those who have already left replies!
Steps to becoming debt free:
Enter your debts
Enter your monthly payment budget
Choose a debt payoff strategy
- Dave Ramsey's Debt Snowball (lowest balance first)
- Debt Avalanche (highest rate first)
Debt Payoff Planner determines the optimum payment plan and how long it will take until you can be debt free.
We believe that becoming debt free requires an easy starting point. For this reason we've tried to make the debt calculator in the Debt Payoff Planner as easy to use as possible.
In addition to being a debt and loan tracker, we are also trying to help point out some possible next steps with articles focused on how to pay off student loans, auto loans, and credit cards faster. Also, there is some tips on credit card balance transfers as well as strategies for debt consolidation.
Keywords: debt tracker, debt management, debt free, debt calculator, student loans, debt consolidation, auto loans
No need to break any legs - IOU also allows you to quickly notify friends via SMS, Email, or Whatsapp, among other messaging services.. Just download the app instead, and you’ll get your money back (or settle your debts) in no time.
Best part is.. it’s free.
- Modify/Delete SD card contents
This is required to make a backup of your data onto the SD card.
- Read contact data
Used for adding friends from your contacts directory.
- Full Internet access
To send anonymous bug reports if you want to.
* 2 lists (debts/debitors)
* Contacts binding. Photo support.
* Transaction histroy
* Simple light interface
* CSV-file with history on SD
Thanks to Olga Biryukova (icon, ui, DE localization), Alexey Chistyakov (design, ui), Jordi Román Sebastian (ES / CA localization) and Egor Dovzhenko (SE / HR localization).
Do you borrow or lend money from time to time?
Do you forget how much, when and whom you borrowed and lent?
Do you want to have a simple tool to keep the information about the lending and borrowing?
Now you can manage your loans and debts quickly and easily using this application.
Here you can:
+ add / remove loans and debts;
+ see the total information about the lending and borrowing;
+ see and edit the history of money transactions;
+ save backup on SD-card.
It is free and without ads.
Top debt reduction app in Google Play. Featured in "Amazing Android App for Dummies" book. Free lite version available. Uses snowball method and the strategy you pick to find your customized Debt Payoff Plan!
Which card/loan to payoff 1st? How long does it take to be debt free? Find it with multiple strategies & become debt free!
Month wise Snapshot View, Promotional rates, Pre-payment, graphs, export to Excel and email functions available.
Enhanced Prepayment for Debt Payoff Planner
- Allows user to enter multiple Prepayment which can be used for any or specific debt.
- Saves prepayment input entered by user
- Edit or Delete existing Prepayment
A Recommend Option to have a consolidated view of all Strategies. This gives your best case scenarios. A MUST TRY before you start to use the app.
Now you can Backup your data and Restore it later. Comes handy if you are replacing phones or simply have to uninstall and reinstall. Backup can be done to SD Card / Internal Memory or Google Drive.
For any country/loan/credit cards/Debt and with optional encrypted password protection.
On Popular Demand! - Now you can track your payments, i.e. mark the past payments as Paid and count days to be debt free! This is via an optional add-on app purchase (Payment Scheduler) that has widgets, status bar notification and more. Check it out yourself!
Any issues, please reach out to Dev. We cannot solve issues through poor reviews.
What this app does: Organizes and plans out your debt. Tells you HOW long it will take to get out of debt with some basic monthly details. Up to SIX (6) debts supported and four (4) payoff strategies -- not including the debt snowball method which can be turned on for each.
Also, just added:
Monthly payment reminders in your device status bar (requires the app permission "When reboot is finished")
Auto backup and restore!
Export monthly planner to .csv, file.
NOTE: There is a new, one-time, and very optional in-app purchase that will unlock (1) removing ads, (2) allow for unlimited debt and (3) gives you access to custom monthly payments. This way you do not need to upgrade to a brand new app for more features.
HOW TO USE THIS APP:
This app is designed for those who have a basic idea of what they need to pay this month. We will determine the rest based on your options. There is no option to tell us your budget.
Rather than giving us a lump-sum payment amount, THE USER WILL DECIDE how much to pay in the first round of payments FOR EACH CARD. Not the minimums, but your actual planned payments. We will then take those numbers and make the needed adjustments as time goes on. In this way, you have greater flexibility to manage over your debt. You can play with the numbers to tweak your own plan.
NOTE: This app does not support bi-weekly payments (only monthly).
Debt Planner will provide you with a quick, simple way of calculating different aspects of your current debt including the time it will take to pay off, the total interest fees over the lifetime of the debt, your current APR fee, and more! Whether it is credit cards, auto loans, personal loans, you can calculate it. It will also factor in potential balance transfer fees and promotional rates as well!
Calculations in this app are very accurate. Remember, if you feed it bogus numbers, you might get a bogus answer! It can only contain so many built-in protections!
Disclaimer: Debt Planner will simply give an approximate amount of time (in months) that you will be debt-free. There are many real world factors that will put you at a different end-date. In order to meet the formulated date, you must try to pay as close to your specified monthly payment goal as possible.
Note: Simple Finance Manager (formerly Debt Planner Pro, $2.49 USD) is based off of Debt Planner but includes a Checkbook/Banking Ledger. It is also ad-free. You may backup your debts in Debt Planner before upgrading to the Pro and restoring (in Settings).
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Expense manager has the following great features:
• Tracking expenses and incomes by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Multiple accounts in multiple currencies
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Take a picture of receipt
• Payment alerts
• Budget by day, week, month and year
• Search and reports
• Import and export account activities in CSV for desktop software
• User chooses to auto backup on Dropbox, Google Drive and SD Card backup
• Customize expense categories, payer/payer, payment methods, date format, white or black background, button style etc
• Account transfer
• Auto fill
• Convenient tools such calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, sales and tax calculator and credit card calculator
• Developer support
Internet Access is used to retrieve currency exchange rate.
Camera permission is used to take picture of receipt.
Account permission is used to for Google Drive data backup
All data is saved on your phone or your Dropbox account. Nobody but you can access your account.
Thanks for the help from:
Emilio Blanco for Spanish translation.
Christian Glass and Manuel Gruber for German translation.
Michel Graciano, Gustavo de Freitas Leite and Ricardo Gomes for Portuguese translation
Cerrato Renaud for French translation
Please email question and feature request directly to developer.
Money Lover app is a finances and expenses manager for individuals. It allows you to track your expenses over time and manage your monthly or annual budget. So throughout the day, you could pull out Money Lover after making a purchase and log it into the app. At the end of the month, you could look back at your spending and tweak according to your budget.
★ Lollipop with Material Design update released. You will experience the newest tech with Money Lover, as well as changes
★ Easy to add income and expense items quickly;
★ Detailed report of incomes, expenses, and savings by charts, stats, and calculated spending trends;
★ Cloud sync feature synchronizes your data across different platforms, which is perfect to manage finances with your partner
★ Budget helps you track your spendings under a limit and notifies you when a portion of the budget is filled.
★ Travel mode assists you to record the money you spent on your trip, you can see the overview of your trip's expense and adjust your spendings.
★ Backup and Restore data, with options to link to Dropbox;
★ Smart widget displays the balance and shortcut to add expenses
★ DashClock Extension
- Many languages supported: English, Vietnamese, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Indonesian, Slovak, Turkish, Thai and more to come.
- All types of currencies;
-The app has with options to add more income and expense categories and sub-categories;
Devoted to users and also contributed by users: multiple environments for user’s feedbacks, users icon contribution and user crowding translation for different languages
Clarification for Access Permissions:
- Network Communication (Internet Access) is for retrieving currency exchange rate and synchronizing backup data and/or common wallet.
- Social Information (Read Contact) is for suggesting “With” field; so that you remember the context of the transactions.
- Your Location is for identifying your location of the transaction.
- Storage (modify or delete contents on your USB storage) is for creating and storing backup data to the USB storage.
- Access to System tools is for adding Home screen shortcuts and widget.
If you choose to use the app on your device only, your transaction history is stored on your phone or your Dropbox space. We always pay attention and improve to secure the privacy of your data.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/moneylover.me
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/moneyloverapp
Email: contact [at] moneylover [dot] me
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn't cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Securely connect your financial accounts
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
• See all your personal finance accounts in one place: checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards
• Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money (tablet only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
• Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time
• View your personal finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download so you can still review your bank accounts, track credit card spending, and see when your bills are due. (tablet only)
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual credit card activity and more
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car and receive expert advice on budgeting and distributing your paychecks in your checking and savings bank accounts
• Get your truly free Credit Score as part of your complete financial picture
• Get expert advice to help you save on banking fees, credit cards, home loans and more
SAFE AND SECURE
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely
• Mint comes from the makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Android Connections: Best Personal Finance Apps of 2015 for Android (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Marie Claire: 20 Apps you won’t be able to live without (2014)
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Time: 50 Must-Have iPad Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: "Editors Choice" (2013)
Winner, Webby Awards 2013 and 2014 (People’s Voice)
Note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at http://www.intuit.com
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms
Features of money control
- Multiple account handling
- Category grouping
- Attractive icons
- Add bills with income or expense entry
- Interactive graphical report
- Pattern lock
- Data backup and restore
- Recent entry
- Search items in database
- Report of income and expense (daily , monthly , yearly , custom)
- Voice input
★★★★★ "Amazingly easy, and a great way to manage and keep track of your expenses"
★★★★★ "...I'm already spending less and saving more!"
★★★★★ "A genuine money saver and simply the best manager for your finances"
★ Features ★
✔ Simple and intuitive user interface
- helps you track your spending quickly and easily
- super fast expense entry
✔ Special design layout for tablets
- optimal use of larger screen size makes it even better for managing your money
✔ Flexible Time Periods
- choose to track Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
✔ Budget Mode
- optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets
- carry over any remaining budget to the next month or week
✔ Summary View
- overview of your current spending progress
- time travel backwards and forwards in time
- see your main areas of spending
✔ Log Expense and Income
- easy and quick transaction entry
- sort by date, name or amount
- repeat transactions daily, weekly or monthly
- export transactions to CSV for use in a spreadsheet
✔ Multiple Accounts
- create separate personal, business and savings accounts for example
- switch between accounts, or view transactions for all accounts
- easy visualisation of where your money goes
- beautiful and interactive charts
- view spending grouped by category
- see the history of your spending
- editable expense and income categories
- choose a quality icon for each category
Daily Expense Money Manager is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, income, bills-due and account balances. It is easy to understand and the best way to record your financial data. Crossing over 1 million downloads in the different app stores.
FEATURES OF DAILY EXPENSE MONEY MANAGER :-
► View your transaction history and reports in a customized manner for better management
► Control your earnings and spending by setting reminders and alerts
► Multiple Accounts & Transfer Between Account
► Monitor your expenses by keeping them planned and within the set budget for them
► Add expiry date of warranty for a product while purchasing and get notified 10 days before the warrant ends
► Password Protection to keep your data secure
► Automatic back-up to server on updating and on making any changes with transactions (ensure a working internet connection for proper functioning of this feature).
► Mailing option for data retrieval
► Keep track of your earnings and spending with their source
► Segregate your incomes and expenses into different categories and sub categories
► Option to save images of receipts
► Organize different modes of payments being received and made
► Export your detailed data for later use and recovery in .csv file
► View your summarized data in Excel files and pdf.
► Filters to view income, expense, categories and payment modes
► Sort transaction in order of newly added transactions, old transactions, highest amount transactions and lowest amount transactions
► Additional widget for faster transaction entries
► Choose your native currency
► App directory to get information about various services in your locality
► Shortcut,Widget for quick track.
► Multiple currency
► Filtering and pie chart reporting
► Location - to stamp current location on a transactions,
► Cloud sync feature offers a solution to your pooled money and synchronizes your data across different platforms, perfect for family and household money management;
► More export options (PDF, excel, Google docs & monthly email reports)
► Attractive user interface
► Captivating graphics & design
► Help menu for understandability
► Keep track of your expenses and incomes
► Set budget for different categories
► Export your detailed data for later use and recovery in .csv file
► View your summarized data in Excel files and pdf
► Get notified for a reminder in advance to be prepared for it
► Widget for faster transaction
► Give us feedback and with your help we'll make it better
Use Daily Expense Money Manager, track your money spending and save money with ease. Compare it with other finance managers and budget apps like Expense Manager, My budget Book, Easy Money, mint, pageonce, mint.com, Daily money , Spendroid. Why is Daily Expense Manager Finance better than mint, Expense Manager, pageonce or Easy Money? - mint.com only works in the US and Canada, Lemon.com, pageonce only in the US, but Daily Expense Manager work all over the world
“Great Way to Manage Expenses Easy to use.Customizable.Great way to keep track of you're expenses. With the report facility you can analyses your costs and identify where to cut down on.” - Navinda
Web version of Daily Expense Manager is live http://gullak.co
FOLLOW US ON:
Feel free to share your suggestions and feedback. Mail us for support at email@example.com
Like us on Facebook at http://goo.gl/4QjCzz and keep getting updates on our app.
Follow us on Twitter at http://goo.gl/HXLErb and know the trends of the app."
※ Applying double entry bookkeeping
It facilitates efficient asset management. It does not just record your money coming in and out of your account but deposits your money into your account as soon as your income is input and draws money from your account as soon as your expense is input.
※ Budget management function
It shows your budget and expense by a graph so you can see the amount of your expense against your budget quickly.
※ Card / Debit Card management function
Entering a settlement date, you can see payment amount and outstanding payment at asset tab. You can arrange the automatic debit by simply connecting your debit card with your account.
You can check passcode so you can safely manage your account book.
※ Transfer, direct debit and recurrence function
Transfer between assets is possible, which makes your asset management more efficient. In addition, you can manage you salary, insurance, term deposit and loan more easily by setting automatic transfer and recurrence.
※ Instant statistics
Based on the data entered, you can instantly see your expense by category and changes between each month. And you can see change of your assets and income/expense indicated by a graph as well.
※ Bookmark function
You can easily input your frequent expenses all at once by bookmarking them.
※ Backup / Restore
You can make and view backup files in Excel file and backup / restore is possible.
※ Other functions
- Change of starting date
- Calculator function (Amount > upper right button)
- Sub Category ON-OFF function
★ Paid version ★
- No ads.
- Unlimited Assets (In the free version, limited to 10.)
- Edit PC (http://youtu.be/5S4S3EQ3AZE)
You can view ‘“Money Manager” application using Wi-Fi. You can edit and sort the data by date, category or account group on the screen of your PC. In addition, you can see fluctuations of your accounts indicated on graphs on your PC.
PLEASE REPORT ANY TRANSLATION ERRORS to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be fixed
NOTE! The app is free, but certain features require in-app purchase. See details below.
Plan your spendings and income in advance. With this simple tool you will be able to see your current and even future financial situation right on the calendar.
Input your periodic expenses and sources of income and check the estimated balance for any date in the future on the calendar view. Then you can add some planned spendings or payments to check whether you are able afford it by specific date. You can track multiple accounts for better control over your finances.
As a bonus feature simple finance statistics are available, like month and week averages.
Income and payment transactions
Single or periodic transactions
Daily balance and transaction lists on calendar view
Budget planning in future*
Simple stats and totals
Filter transactions, balance and stats by account
Backup and restore data*
*In-app purchase required to unlock. Free app is restricted to 2 accounts and 2 months of planning ahead.
Please rate if you like!
1. Take a picture with camera or pick one from the gallery.
2. Apply one of the 12 dark filters. Adjust despair intensity, make the eyes glow.
3. Upload to Facebook, Twitter ot VKontakte.
Install despair right in your phone so that it's always with you!
Free version of IOU now has in-app purchase that unlocks all Pro features (same as this paid app). Please download the free version. Paid version will still be updated for existing users.
IOU Pro (I owe you) is a debt manager app for things and money. With options like recurring debts, payments and notifications you can keep track of loans, periodic payments, bills and personal debts all in this single app!
2nd place in finance category of Best App Ever Awards 2013: http://www.bestappever.com/android/awards/2013/winner/finc
The only debt manager app with debt sharing and sync to cloud, Android, iPhone and Windows 8. Details at http://ioutool.net
iPhone version: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id577034844
Pro features everything from free version plus:
*Backup, restore, export to CSV
*Recurring debts and payments
*Status bar notifications for overdue debts
*Automatic email reminders
*Manual Email and SMS reminders, custom templates
*White UI theme
*English, Russian, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish translations
Try free version first if in doubt!
Please rate if you like and feel free to drop a line to email@example.com