1) High Performance
2) Manage Multiple FTP Profiles
3) Supports FTP, FTPS(Explicit FTP over TLS/SSL and Implicit FTP Over TLs/SSL)
4) Download Files and folders from FTP server
5) Delete Files
6) Browse Files stored on Device Storage
Application contains in-app purchase - you can extend functionality with it and remove adds!
If you volunteer who want help me to translate app on your language, please email- email@example.com
- German (lican).
- Italian (Alessandro Mazzi).
- Romanian (ION VALENTIN).
- Portuguese (Luís Miguel Lopes)
- French (Moise Botsoe)
Unix Admin allow you to manage your remote unix computers on the go. Now you can make you work everywhere!
This program is the best choice of system administrators or webmaster. In real, any person who want to have remote access to computer can be need in this. It's ftp client, sftp client, ftps client, ssh client, webdav client, telnet client etc.. see all protocols below.
Implemented next protocols:
- Local FS
- WebDAV. Works through HTTP and HTTPS.
- Tablet ready
- A lot of protocols implemented with integration between them
- Holo-style interface
- Great choice of encodings
- All file system actions: rename, cut, copy, delete, edit.
- SSH signals like CTRL+C etc.
- File system sharing. You can copy file from one FS, e.g. one FTP server, and paste it to another with SFTP.
- Password & OpenSSH private key support
- Sort by various parameters
- Ability to choice passive or active mode in FTP and FTPS
- Ability to choice explicite or implicite mode in FTPS
Tags: FTP, FTPS (explicit, implicit over TLS), SFTP (Secure file transfer over SSH), SCP, client, sync, upload files, download files, Filezilla import, retry on transfer failure, resume, active, passive mode, multilanguage support, UTF8, streaming
Sleek, intuitive, and powerful Android FTP client & SFTP client for faster and easier server maintenance.
Built following the latest Android guidelines to make the experience the most intuitive on the Store also on Tablets!
"Fast & Full Featured FTP Client for Android" XDA Developers
"Makes FTP Easy and Stylish" AndroidRunDown.com
"Un ottimo programma di gestione FTP" HdBlog.it
"Un nuovo client FTP in chiave Holo" AndroidWorld.it
"App of the Day" TuttoAndroid.net
"Conexión rápida a tus servidores FTP" ElAndroideLibre.com
"Tu Cliente FTP Sencillo Y Útil" AplicacionesAndroid.es
"FTP FTPs SFTP für Android" Fratoro.de
"FTP-Client für Android mit FTP, FTPS, FTPES und SFTP" BlogToGo.de
"FTP-Client im Holo-Design" CocasBlog.de
Have you reviewed the app? Email us!
✔ Holo themed (avaiable in dark and light versions) and minimal icons
✔ Incredibly fast
✔ Optimized for Tablets (following the last Androd Design Guidelines)
✔ Translated in many languages (a special thanks to all the translators!)
✔ Passwords are encrypted (for more security it's recommended to use an app to protect the access to the app)
✔ Movable on the sd card (to save space on the internal memory)
✔ Private key and passphrase support (for sftp connections)
✔ All you can do on local files you can on remote ones
✔ Turbo File Editor (with Undo/Redo actions, Line numbering and Syntax Highlight for html, css, js, phoand other web languages)
✔ Ability to use you favorite editor (like Kingsoft Office, Droid Edit and others) to edit your server files from Turbo Client (Textual and Media files are supported both)
✔ Samsung Multiview support (to resize the application as much as you like)
✔ Ability to open every file as temporary one if you just want to view it
✔ Regular and rich updates
✔ Personal and kind support
And much more!
Do you want latest beta update or just to say your opinion?
Be a part of the community! https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/106528514375642841563
Can you help us to translate Turbo Client?
Go the Official Website http://crowdin.net/project/turbo-client
Do you like the app?
Please comment and share on Twitter, Google Plus or weather you like.
• Developer Website http://vmihalachi.com
• Developer Google Plus http://gplus.to/vmihalachi
• Developer Twitter http://twitter.com/vmihalachi
• XDA thread (post you thoughts here if you want) http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=34879547
• Application Website http://vmihalachi.com/turboclient
• Application Website for Translators http://crowdin.net/project/turbo-client
• Turbo Client | FTP FTP s SFTP Google Plus http://gplus.to/turboclient
• Turbo Client | FTP FTP s SFTP Facebook https://www.facebook.com/turboclient
This is the unlocked version of Turbo Client. You will have all the premium features! That mean you can edit online files directly in the app.
This version contains an ad to support the development of the app. The ad in not intrusive, the app does not contain push notifications or launcher ads.
• Resume support.
• FTP compression (MODE Z).
• Media scanner support.
• FTP over IPv6 support (2.1+).
• German, Dutch, Swedish translations.
A paid version is also available which also features:
• SFTP and SMB/CIFS support.
• Compress and decompress zip, tar/gzip and gzip files.
• No ads.
• Create shortcuts to sites on the home screen.
Looking for testers of upcoming releases, if you are interested in participating please:
FTP Express support and feedback group:
If you join this group you are also eligible to become a beta tester.
- FTPS (Implicit and Explicit FTP over SSL).
- SFTP (FTP over SSH). Login with password or RSA/DSA OpenSSL (Traditional SSLeay PEM) or ConnectBot (PKCS#8 PEM) private key.
- multiple file and directory transfers
- resume transfers support
- clean and simple UI
For more options use system menu, or long touch for file context menu.
WiFi FTP Turns your Android Phone into a Wireless FTP Server. You can now copy multiple files, folders, or entire hard drives to your Phone and access this information anywhere. Leave your USB keys behind, your Android Phone can do all that and MORE!
Connect and share everything among phones, save you time and eliminate the need of USB data cable for file transfer.
Already supported encoding
- The fewer cables to carry the better
- The computer doesn't need to have drivers it does need installed
- Compatible with Windows Explorer and other FTP client tools (such as FileZilla)
- No mobile data plan impact
WiFi FTP lets you:
- COPY Files
- VIEW Files
- BACKUP Files
All you need to do is:
1. start WiFi FTP on your Phone.
2. Click the ON button
3. connect to supplied IP using ANY ftp client (inc Explorer / Finder)
That's it. Now you have all your documents, movies, music, homework, ANYTHING on your phone!
Keywords and tags:
WiFi FTP SMB FTPS SFTP client WIFI File Explorer sync upload files download files Filezilla Explorer File Manager HTTP FTP FTP Server File sharing APK App Manager File Expert TXT reader file WIFI wifi sharing WIFI File Explorer SD Card Files Copy Move Cut Paste Create Rename folders sharing files managing files file manager file operator top file manager best file manager SwiFTP Web Sharing WIFI File Explorer WiFi USB soft usb
If you still do not have a ftp client I recommend FileZilla client (you can download it on http://filezilla-project.org/) but you can also use file explorer on windows.
Free version does not allow landscape screen.
Use any network interface in your device including: WIFI, Ethernet, Mobile network, USB...
Anonymous user (can be disabled).
One Ftp user (can be disabled). Name and password can be changed.
Home directory can be root directory,
Read only mode.
Passive and active modes.
Show hidden files.
Custom home folder.
Option to run server as a foreground service.
Energy save mode.
Languages supported: English, Spanish, Romanian, French, Italian, Hungarian, German, Chinese, Portuguese, Korean, Russian and Catalan.
Run server as root user (only rooted devices).
TLS/SSL support for secure connections.
How to connect with Ftp server using USB cable:
This can useful when you have USB cable and not network available.
1) On your phone go to Settings->Applications->Development and set option "USB debugging".
2) Connect your phone to your PC using USB cable.
3) Start adb server. On your PC run command "adb start-server".
adb is a program that you can find on android sdk. Usually you will find it on android-sdk\platform-tools\adb.
4) Forward needed ports from your PC to your phone. On your PC run command "adb forward tcp:2221 tcp:2221"
You will need to repeat this step for all ftp server and passive ports configured in your phone. It will be easier if you use a small range of passive ports.
With this, any connection in your pc to 127.0.0.1:2221 will be forwarded to your phone in port 2221.
5) Run Ftp server in your phone, open settings and in "Network interfaces" select "Loopback (127.0.0.1)" or "All"
6) Start ftp server.
7) In your PC connect your ftp client to ftp://127.0.0.1:2221 (port might be different, it depends on your Ftp Server configuration).
Connections in this mode need to be always started by PC so only passive mode is available when using USB connection.
Network permission to enable server to open network communication with ftp clients.
Enables ftp server write received files from ftp clients on sdcard.
Keeps phone wake only while server is running. If phone is not wake connections to ftp server can fail.
Libraries used by this program: Apache ftp server v1.0.6. Apache2 License. Android viewflow pakerfeldt (01/Nov/2011). Apache2 License: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Special thanks to: Beatriz Vera, Alex Sovu, Balazs David Molnar, Damien Varvenne, Simone Balducci, Juanvi, Chengcheng Hu, Noelia, Noxa Tagakov, Joon Lim, Tomokazu Wakasugi and Paulino Feitio.
- Easy to configure
- Seamlessly browse FTP/FTPs/STFP protocols
- Streaming music, video from remote server
- View image, document (pdf, doc) inline
- Fully support "drag & drop anywhere" feature
- No icon on your launcher.
- Wifi or mobile internet
- Must install AntTek File Explorer to use this plugin.
AntTek File Explorer is a free Drag & Drop anywhere file explorer with custom panel layouts
Rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
You can download older version from our official website.Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device -- includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
* Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager -- Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android, so plz do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, issues.
This application will allow you to easily interact with an FTP server from your smartphone or your tablet.
You will be able to, among other things, rename, delete, download and send some files.
* Elegant icons for 150+ different file types, toolbars and menu items
* Support for 28 languages
* Light and dark themes
* Cut, copy and paste files
* List and grid view for file explorer
* Compression and decompression support
* Search and share files
* Multiple selection and sorting support
* Multiple resolution support
* Thumbnails for photos, pictures and apk files
* Follows Android's design guidelines.
* Supports both local and remote (LAN/SMB) file systems
* Supports FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV
* Supports cloud storage services including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Yandex Disk and Ubuntu One
* Play streaming media from LAN/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without downloading
* Supports FTP file sharing, access remote files wirelessly
* Supports file shortcuts on the homescreen for easy access
* Built-in text editor, image gallery and swf player
* Fully tested on Nexus5, Xoom, Nexus7 and Nexus10
Supported Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Hebrew, Finnish, Hindi, Croatian and Serbian
Ad-free version available now - FSyncPro
* FTP and FTPS over TLS/SSL
* configure multiple FTP servers
* SSL/TLS, explicit mode
* SSL/TLS Command channel - Active and Passive mode
* SSL/TLS Data Channel - Passive mode
* AES 128 encryption of login credentials
* Copy and Paste for Upload/download between the device and remote FTP server
* Status log on the device
- Set up Sync jobs to automatically sync between your device and remote FTP server
* option to exclude sub folders
* sync only when Wifi is on
* sync when you want and how many times
* 2-way sync on servers with MFMT
* delete extra files on the target sync folder for exact mirror
* Sync Widget
- Gestures to browse, copy, multiple items to clipboard.
- All File operations
* Create folders and files, Rename, Delete
* Copy/Paste for Upload/download between the local device and remote FTP browsers,move files
* Compress and un-compress files - zip/unzip
* Print images
- Drag and Drop files and folders
- Support for emcc
- UTF-8 support
- add shortcuts to folders and file using Folder shortcut widget
- Android Backup of settings
* Sync filters to include or exclude file extensions
Available in English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Romanian, Russian and Ukranian
For more details, please visit
For more information visit https://sites.google.com/site/andreasliebigapps/ftpserver/
For discussions, requests, suggestions, bug reports, etc please use the google group
Or visit https://sites.google.com/site/andreasliebigapps/ftpserver if you need more information or want to support the development.
- Free FTP Server
- UTF-8 support
- Restrict connections to selected wireless networks
- Access while on 3G (if supported by the mobile network)
- Restrict access to specific folder
- Verbose log output to trace connections/access and help in error solving
- Remote shutdown with custom ("SITE SHUTDOWN" command)
- Tasker and Locale Plugin Support
NOTE about permissions:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_PHONE_STATE are implicitly added, because of compatibility to 1.5 devices (see http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1747178/android-permissions-phone-calls-read-phone-state-and-identity) for an explanation. Since there is still people with 1.5 using my FTPServer, I do not want to set the minimum required permission to a higher version.
It does not work standalone!
Do NOT install if you do not use Total Commander!
This plugin supports connections by FTP and FTPS (secure FTP over SSL). For SFTP (file transfer over SSH secure shell), there is a separate plugin available now:
Simple, Powerful and Open Source File Editor for Android. Built following the latest Android Guidelines to make the experience the most intuitive on the Store also on Tablets!
✔ Completely Open Source
✔ Super cool theme with Material Icons
✔ Optimized for both Smartphones and Tablets
✔ Support for every type of files
✔ Syntax Highlight for HTML, XHTML, CSS, LESS, JS, PHP and many languages
✔ Support for Undo & Redo
✔ Line Numbers
✔ The Encoding is Auto-Detected
✔ Option to wrap the content
✔ Create and Search Files inside the app
✔ View the result on the web
✔ Translated in many languages (a special thanks to all the translators!)
✔ Movable on the SD card
✔ Samsung Multiview support
And much more!
Do you want to contribute?
∙ Report an Issue https://github.com/vmihalachi/turbo-editor/issues
∙ Translate the App http://j.mp/TurboCrowdin
∙ Be a part of the community http://j.mp/TurboEditorCommunity
∙ Do you like the app? Please comment and share on Twitter, Google Plus or wherever you like.
∙ Me on Google Plus https://google.com/+VladMihalachi
∙ Me on Twitter https://twitter.com/vmihalachi