Apogee is the largest provider of on-campus residential networks and video solutions in higher education. The Apogee Stream2 service delivers a high-quality TV experience to your personal device, on campus.
Stream2 features include:
- Watch Live multichannel TV and campus video programming
- Navigate and select channels using the Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Personalize the EPG to show only your Favorite channels
- Cloud DVR and Time-Shift features
Time Shift features:
- Pause Live TV - for up to one hour
- Start Over TV - "Rewind" the program to the beginning
- Catch Up TV - Watch programs that are up to a day old
- Each user has space to record and save up to 20 hours of TV programming in a My Recordings Library
- Participating schools that subscribe to the video services of Apogee Telecom make Stream2 available to students as part of their student services packages. After you download and install the app, sign in using the Username and Password that been given to you by your school.
- DVR and Time-Shifting features are optional, and are offered at the discretion of your school.
- The Stream2 app is rated as "Mature" due to the sometimes sensitive nature of TV programming, not due to the app itself.