Australians face disasters every year. When your time comes, how will you stay informed?
Emergency AUS - Delivers warning and incident information issued by official agencies across Australia.
Providing users real-time access to official warnings, incident reports and public Sensory Observations to aid in better decision making during emergencies and disasters.
By bringing together emergency information from over 20 official sources and accessing observations submitted by the public, Emergency AUS delivers unparalleled emergency intelligence to residents, tourists and visitors.
Official emergency information is sourced from state and territory emergency services and provided in real-time.
- View information on the map or in a list
- Sort lists by distance from your current location, time or event status
- National parity applied to warnings and incident terminology for a cohesive national and local picture
- Links provided back to the official source of information provided
- Access to state and territory warnings and Total Fire Ban notifications Australia wide
- Share information via your social media networks
- Multi hazard / multi risk incident and warnings information including
- Structure Fire
- Planned Burns
- Smoke hazard
- Hazardous Material
Upgrade to paid version for:
- Multiple watch areas
- Additional watch area extended options
- Access emergency information in more than one State
Emergency AUS empowers the public to share comments and photos of emergency situations in real-time to help keep others informed. Observations of an emergency situation that you share or receive on issues including blocked roads, fire location, flood water depth, wind intensity can make all the difference in making a safe decision.
- Access public observations (including photos) to increase your awareness
- Share what you know about an emergency to help keep others informed
- All observations represented on the map to help assess what is relevant to you
- Observations submitted by sense (see, hear, feel, smell).
- Observation categories include incident observations, damage and loss observations and community to community support.
- Share observations via your social media networks
- Set a watch areas to keep an eye on warnings and incidents in your area of interest
- Receive alerts directly to your phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Advanced double pass analysis provides the most comprehensive assessment of a warnings validity to your watch areas.
You cannot be sure you are free from harm's way by only using the information provided from Emergency AUS, and remember, your safety is your responsibility.
Built by GRIDSTONE, powered by RIPE Intelligence.
Powered by RIPE Intelligence's Australian emergency information network. Further integrated emergency information available at www.emergencyaus.info
Hilf’ mit, dass ganz Deutschland Kinder sucht und findet!
Jährlich werden in Deutschland über 100.000 Kinder und Jugendliche als vermisst gemeldet. Um auf diesen traurigen Fakt aufmerksam zu machen, hat die „Initiative vermisste Kinder“ die Aktion „www.deutschland-findet-euch.de“ ins Leben gerufen – die erste Facebook-Seite zur Suche nach vermissten Kindern!
Diese App gibt dir die Möglichkeit, dich AKTIV an der Suche nach vermissten Kindern zu beteiligen. Klicke einfach den kostenlosen „Installieren“-Button und schon kannst du bei der Suche mithelfen!
* Der Vermissten-Ticker:
Unter „Ticker“ findest du aktuelle Vermisstenfälle, die gerade auf „Deutschland findet euch“ veröffentlicht wurden. Eine Detailansicht zeigt alle relevanten Informationen: den Namen der vermissten Person, den letzten Aufenthaltsort und die jeweilige Hintergrundsgeschichte.
* Die Galerie:
Sie gibt dir einen Überblick über langzeitvermisste Kinder. Jedes Foto in der Galerie ist mit der Profil-Seite des vermissten Kindes verlinkt.
* Die Karte:
Die Karte gibt dir einen Überblick über den letzten Aufenthaltsort langzeitvermisster Kinder. Durch Antippen der Pins kannst du dir die Profile der vermissten Kinder ansehen.
Die Karte wird nur bei Geräten mit mindestens OpenGL ES 2.0 angezeigt. Bei älteren Geräten sieht die Oberfläche daher anders aus als auf den Beispielbildern.
* Der Notruf-Button:
Solltest du einen Hinweis zu einem vermissten Kind haben, verbindet dich der Notruf-Button direkt und kostenlos mit der Notruf-Hotline für vermisste Kinder.
Initiative Vermisste Kinder
Geschäftsführer: Lars Bruhns
Der Sitz des Vereins ist Hamburg.
BlueMars - Gesellschaft für digitale Kommunikation mbH
Dipl. Inform. Thomas Kiesl
ubAlert is a global social network that operates to save lives by sharing the knowledge of the world's citizens with those in danger.
Our ubAlert app gives you all the information you need when it comes to disasters happening across the world. With data collected from both verified sources and users like you, you’ll instantly have access to everything you need to know about an event. Alerts contain basic event details, impact statistics, maps, images, videos, and more. You can instantly share alerts with friends and family members to get them out of harm’s way via email, Facebook and Twitter.
The goal of this app is to create the world's largest, most reliable, all-hazard disaster alerting network by combining data from global institutions and data providers with crowd-sourced user accounts. Our global emergency warning platform validates the reliability of the reported content and then immediately alerts those who may be impacted, depending on the severity and location.
In the wake of the recent mega disasters (Indian Ocean Tsunami, Japan Earthquake/Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina, etc...) and numerous man-made fiascos (SARs scare, Terrorist Attacks, etc…), it's become painfully obvious that the existing alert systems aren't enough. These events claimed more innocent lives than they had to, and we've been wondering why. You’d think our cities, states, and countries would have figured out a better way to warn us by now.
So we decided to create a global social network to fill the gap. If even a single life is saved, it's been well worth the effort.
Why doesn't this exist already?
- The disaster information is simply not known (not enough reporters and instruments on the ground yet);
- Governments and institutions are reluctant to alert citizens (some fear liability, some fear panic, and others, because they are irresponsible);
- The problem is hard to solve: how do you know who and when to alert in such a complex global village?
ubAlert gives POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
Imagine if an ordinary citizen could report only what she knows or sees, and have all who are interested instantly get informed. Suddenly, an initial report of a shooting in a neighborhood becomes an alert to all the neighbors, even ones she does not know yet. And imagine if there was a site that collected not only citizen's alerts, but that of other organizations around the world, and filtered and sent each alert according to the user's interests and potential impact! Wow, that will truly save lives! That's the plan.
How does it work?
All you have to do is to tell us what is happening, where, how serious the event is, and how large the impact area could be. Then, ubAlert checks to see who may be within the impact area you designed and is interested in the alert, and we send them an alert!
Yes, we do our best to get the right data from the right organizations, globally. But we cannot win this battle without YOU. This is how heroes are born from ordinary citizens who help other strangers!
The world will thank you for your participation, and may hail you as the "hero" who averted a potential disaster.
Basic Features include:
- Interactive map
- Sort events by severity / popularity / credibility
- Report an event and submit a photo or video
- Share events by email, or post links to Facebook and Twitter
- Save alerts to your “watch” list for quick viewing
- Adjust text size
- Provide feedback regarding credibility of the post to prevent fraudulent posts
- Adjust settings to display distance in kilometers or miles
Purchase an In-App Subscription to gain access to the following features:
- Get push notification alerts for events happening in your area
- Adjust your location settings, to a specific location and radius
- Sort alert list to view only alerts in your location
- Add important alerts to your watchlist for quick access
View Map which pin points the exact location and you may zoom in to get the clear picture of specific location.
New thoughts for this app is always welcome.
Tags: Earthquake application for android, Earthquake, Earthquake locations, current earthquake , Map for earthquake, Earthquake alert,Map for android devices. Indonesia earthquake alert, Japan earthquake alert, India earthquake alert, US earthquake alert.