Mobile Knee is more than just a prayer list... more than just a journal app... it's a customizable spiritual notebook.
Yes, at it's core, Mobile Knee is great place to store and remember your prayers. However, Mobile Knee allows you to do much more. You can create your own freeform lists, such as:
- Journal (Spiritual, Prayer, Dream or General)
- Notes (Sermon, Bible Study, Quiet Time or General)
- Prayers (Prayer List or Prayer Journal)
- Tasks (Spiritual To Dos, Tasks, Daily or Long Term)
- Verses (Verses to remember, memorize or take note of)
- Affirmations (Positive statements that affirm self and power of God)
- Goals (Spiritual Goals, Faith Based Objectives or Bucket List)
- Music (Keep track of your favorite inspirational songs... aka lyrics)
- Praises (Gratitude, Celebrations or Praises)
Mobile Knee is the grandfather to most prayer apps. It's been around since the 90s and on mobile devices since 2010. As a result, it is feature packed with options like:
- Mark prayers as answered, praise, trust, confess, etc...
- Set timer for prayer time, verse memorization or affirmation reflection
- Set reminders for prayers & other entry types
- Keep entries private with a Passcode
- Create journal entries & notes with font & formatting options
- Provide updates to entries via ongoing comments
- Emphasize entries by stars & colors
- Organize entries using archiving & advanced sorting
- Link related entries together (example: link prayer entry to a verse entry)
- Reflect on the past entries using the robust search
- Track consistency using streaks
- Share entries via email or printing
- Optionally, sync entries across devices: iOS, Android & Web
Despite the numerous features, Mobile Knee remains flexible and easy to use. Getting started is easy and free. Explore the more advanced features at your own pace. Use the app in a way that works for you.
Feedback & requests via email is more than welcome.
Mobile Knee has been designed to maximize privacy. By default, entries are stored solely on your device; nowhere else. If you'd like to store your entries in the cloud, instead, that option is available via subscription but is 100% optional.