- Fully supports files in any language and font character set
- Control music, videos, movies, photos , TV and radio content with Windows Media Center
- Control music, videos and photos with Windows Media Player
- Easy and fast searching of music, video/movie or TV content
- Scheduling and playback of TV recordings (scheduling from internet also)
- Fast connection via WiFi or Internet
- Switch on your computer automatically with Wake On LAN (WOL)
- Integrated, easy to use Sleeptimer
- Quick and easy installation process
- Optimized for both: small screens and tablets
- English, french and german localization
You need to install MCC on your Windows computer too! Before you purchase the app, you can download the server app on http://android.mediacentercontrol.com/ for free.
Requirements for the Windows computer:
Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system (For use with Windows Media Center, Windows 7 or Windows 8 is required) and a network connection between your phone and your PC (Wifi router).
To get all infos, screenshots and a video click the developer link at the bottom please.
If you have any problems with MCC: Please contact me to get help or a refund. Don't just leave a comment in the store, I can't reply to them. I'm interested in any question or recommendation. Use the forums you will find over the developers link also! Many thanks!
Requires My Media Center Services (free!) to be installed on your Windows 7 or 8 PC running Windows Media Center. Please visit http://www.CetonCorp.com/MyMediaCenter
•TV and Movie Gallery
Forget hopping around from the TV section to the movie section to your recorded shows. My Media Center lets you see an integrated view of all your shows and movies in one place.
•Manage and Schedule DVR Recordings
At work and forgot to record that show tonight? See a season premier promo that you want to record but you’re away from home on a trip? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
It’s TV search the way it should be. You probably don’t care whether your favorite show or movie is on one channel or another, in your personal library or airing later this week. We’ll help you easily find what you’re looking wherever it’s playing.
•Play To any TV Set
Browse your TV and movie libraries, select the show you want to watch, and choose the device on which you want to watch. You don’t even have to be in the same room.
•Your Mobile is the Remote
My Media Center includes full remote control capabilities for both your media center PC and any Ceton Echo extenders or Xbox 360 you have. Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, channel, volume … it’s all there in one pretty slick touchscreen view.
•Works with Any Tuner on any Windows Media Center PC!
My Media Center – The Ultimate Windows Media Center App
- "Pretty cool!" "Simple setup." "A full blown remote control that’s perfect for media center" "This is 5 bucks you should spend!" - HD Nation
"...without question a must-have app" "...greatly improves the Windows Media Center experience." – PC World
"For Windows Media Center fans searching for a good looking remote app for their mobile devices, that wait is over" - Engadget
"it is hard to think of a reason why you will not like it" - WPCentral
Full Feature List:
• Universal search across all of your content
• Manage Recorded TV
• Start Playback of Recorded TV on HTPC or Extender
• Manage Scheduled Recordings
• Manage Series Recordings
• Browse Program Grid Guide
• Tune channel on HTPC or Extender
• Use On Screen Remote Control to control HTPC or Extender
• Automatically generate local movie metadata & cover art
• Browser recorded & local movies in a beautiful gallery
• Start playback of movies on HTPC or Extender
• Browse list of movies on television tonight with cover art
• Easily browse upcoming Premieres in one nice list
• Browse recent activity on your HTPC
• Control Extenders
• Wake on LAN
• Much More
If you have any issue please contact us on our official forums: http://www.thegreenbutton.tv/forums/viewforum.php?f=63
*My Media Center does NOT stream recorded or live TV to your android device. My Media Center does allow you to start playback on any HTPC/Extender, schedule recordings, manage recordings, etc.
For more information see the official website: http://www.cetoncorp.com/mymediacenter or follow us on twitter http://www.twitter.com/CetonMyMC
Windows Media Center, Media Center, WMC, WME, Ceton, Ceton Companion
Please note that Medi is not a media player; Android has several amazing players available and Medi is not meant to replace any of those.
- Keep track of all the TV-shows you watch. Medi remembers which episodes you've watched and lets you see when new episodes become available.
- Find matching subtitles for all your media files in 1 click (2 clicks to download subtitles for individual files)
- Supports Podnapisi.net and OpenSubtitles.org
- Options for hearing impaired subtitles (you may select whether you prefer to have them or not, as well as whether you would always want them or never want them).
- Episode calendar, giving a nice overview of upcomming episodes.
- Phone and tablet friendly! Medi is developed with tablets in mind. The app is optimized for Ice Cream Sandwich and follows the new Android design guidelines.
- Simple and fast user interface
- Works great with your favorite media players (BSPlayer, DicePlayer, MoboPlayer, mVideoPlayer, RockPlayer, VLC, and so on.)
It is my intention to make Medi THE app for watching movies and TV-shows on your Android device. In future releases, Medi will be able to:
- Send notifications when episodes become available
- Support external media sources, that is: automatically downloading and/or streaming from shared folders, FTP, XBMC, etc.
+ Many great features planned! Stay tuned :)
Have any suggestions? Don't hesitate to contact me :)
Some Things about the app, just to avoid complaints:
-The app only can see the media files that the Android gallery can see(except avi files), if you add a video and dont show in the gallery dont expect that the server cant see it.
I have tested it with: “mkv”, “avi”, “mp4”
-With some routers, specially those that are cheap or old, you will suffer a lot of disconnections, because the router is saturated and cant manage all the data, this is specially a problem with video.
-If you are connected to the Wifi and your client cant see the server, the problem is in the router in 90% of cases(check UPNP configuration or upgrade it).
-Please read the Help.
The Pro version is not limited in any way so you can use all the functionality of the application, although it is recommended that you first try the free app to see if your phone works well with the client that you want.
Pro version has the following functionality:
-Integrated Firewall (Select devices to allow them to access your multimedia content)
-Selecting individual files (You can choose what to share)
-Support subtitle (not all clients support them) for Smart TV / BD to Samsung and LG brands.
-Ethernet-Network Support (not tested on physical device).
Free version has the following functionality:
-Integrated Firewall (Select devices to allow them to access your multimedia content is limited to one device in state Forbidden or Allowed)
-Selecting individual files (You can´t choose what to share)
-Support subtitle (not all clients support them) for Smart TV / BD to Samsung and LG brands (Limited to only one subtitle activated at the same time).
-Ethernet-Network Support (not tested on physical device).
How to use:
-With your Android device connected to a network (WiFi or Ethernet), activate the server (automatically activated when starting the application).
With a DLNA compatible device (I use a PlayStation 3 or Winamp plugin with ml_upnp or UpnpPlay) open the server and view its contents.
For example: from the PS3 go to Music-> MediaServer-> Music-> All-> "select a song and wait." if you want to see the photos go to Photo-> MediaServer-> Photos-> All> "select an image and wait." and the same for the video.
The server can take up to 10 seconds to become visible in a customer, if for any reason after a while nothing happens, press the button on the mobile server (off and on).
Important note: Do not use p2p programs on the same WiFi network, since too many retransmissions introduced in communications.
Note: Although the server continues to run off the mobile screen, we found that the application works best with the screen on, so it is recommended to disable auto screen off.
If you are connected to a mobile wireless network and you suffer connections and disconnections when you try to transmit multimedia content, the problem is in the router (saturated), to solve this problem either upgrade the router's firmware to a version better or buy a router that supports standard 802.11ac.
Note: If the application is not running and when you return to run still not working (restarts the phone, this is very rare).
With some video-transfer rate seems a little low (jumps in the picture), although this depends on the network speed and video resolution.
-Sometimes with television, the first time you display the contents of the server are only empty folders, if this happens the user must exit the TV's DLNA and re-enter to refresh the content. For example with Samsung TVs DLNA once selected if the contents of the folder is empty, press the "Back" until the server selection menu and reselect MediaServer.
Get the free, open source Emby Server at http://emby.media (required as part of your Emby install).
• Emby automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Emby organizes your media into an elegant display with artwork, rich metadata and related content.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Rich parental control and management features allow you to easily control access for your entire family.
• Stream your cloud-synced media (with installed cloud sync providers)
• Watch Live TV and manage your DVR (with installed live tv provider)
Energize your collection with Emby and take your media to the next level.
All content displayed here is licensed for reuse under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license. The videos displayed are available on the Open Movie Project, found at http://www.blender.org/
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select "Already Paid?" on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Plex Home Theater (coming soon to Xbox One, Playstation, and other apps).
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
• Unlock unlimited streaming to your phone or tablet with a Plex Pass subscription that includes many other premium features (available at https://plex.tv/plexpass) -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase.
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex makes your media beautiful with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to 'Watch Later' on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
Play movies, or music from local storage or over the network using NAS/NFS.
**Currently supported devices:**
Matricom G-Box Q (k200)
Disclaimer: Matricom MediaCenter does not provide any media files itself. You either must own all audio and video files through a legal way or you can use the add-ons that can be found in the kodi.tv official repository. We will not assist or be held responsible for any way you obtain your media files.
Video: mp4, wmv, avi, mkv, dv, rm, mp, mpeg, flv, divx, swf, dat, h264, h263, h261, 3gp, 3gpp, asf, mov, m4v, ogv, vob, vstream, ts.
Audio: mp3, wma, ogg, mp2, flac, aac, ac3, amr, pcm, wav, au, aiff, 3g2, m4a, astream.
Media Player finds all your videos automatically for you. Media Player saves your time and disk space to transcoding or format converting. Just put your video on sdcard or click the URL in browser to watch it.
Support sub: srt, ass, ssa, sub,txt, utf, smi, rt,aqt, jss, js, utf8, utf-8.
Media Player load external subtitle with same name of video automatically and support .m3u playlist.
Media Player provides a powerful WiFi transfer function: Upload and download video files to/from your phone over a wireless connection.
WiFi Transfer is a light-weight web server that lets you upload and download files to/from your phone over a wireless connection. It doesn't require any special software on the computer so you can use it anywhere.
1) Supports all video formats;
2) Hardware Acceleration - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
3) Mutil-Core Decoding - Dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
4) Automatic identifiy all mobile phone video files;
5) Provides a wifi cable;
6) Supports HD videos and HD video playing memory optimization;
7) Playlists and continuous play;
8) Thumbnail displays of videos;
9) Delete, Rename, Play/Pause operations;
10) Codec Plugin.
★ Carga automática de ficheros .xml locales o remotos.
★ Reproducción de video de diferentes servidores de streaming
★ Organizado en diferentes categorías
★ Notificaciones avanzadas
★ Usabilidad avanzada con Material Design
MEGATV es más que un reproductor de video, sino que es una red social en donde podrás interactuar con diferentes usuarios que también usan la aplicación.
Con MEGATV podras ver la TV en vivo desde tu smartphone o tableta como asi tambien podras ver los canales de television.
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play most video and audio files, as well as network streams and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is also a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
This version is for all devices except ARMv6 devices. They will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android needs access to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, to help understand crashes and issues, so we can improve VLC.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your all media files :)
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming and outgoing phone calls.
• "Other" to check network connections and hide the streaming parts when needed.
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during outgoing and incoming calls.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "full network access", to open network and internet streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the video and audio players.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs "view network connections" in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
- For Android TV app only:
• It needs "record audio " for audio search using your microphone.
• It needs "to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting" to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen.
• Watch live and recent videos, discover upcoming events
• Broadcast live to any number of viewers using the camera of your device
• Manage and re-share your Ustream recorded videos
• Interact with your audience by issuing a poll or chatting
• Access your followed Ustream channels and events that you’re attending
• Enjoy your Ustream Premium Membership ad-free experience on your device
• Go live right from your Home Screen using the new Quick Broadcast widget
Broadcasting in 720p HD and 360p HQ is available on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Sony Xperia L
• LG Nexus 4
• Verizon HTC One
• Verizon HTC One Max
• Verizon LG G2
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Verizon Motorola Razr M
• Verizon Motorola Razr Maxx
• Verizon Motorola Razr HD
• Verizon Motorola Droid DNA
• Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra
On Verizon phones extra permissions are required for invitation sending:
• Read access to contact list is used for name autocomplete before sending invites
• SMS writing is used for sending invites
Invitation sending is being rolled out to more and more devices.
With this powerful ZappoTV app you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers (This feature is an in-app purchase)
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on TV using ZappoTV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
• Select the external connected device (or TV itself) you would like to use to access your TV. This is a great way for you to use multiple TVs in your home.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed
photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV is available in many countries. The selection of media
content may vary by country.
• ZappoTV account is required.
• Streaming of music, images, and videos requires an active Wi-Fi or
cellular data connection and a ZappoTV account. You will have limited
functionality when you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network or when
you don't have a cellular data connection.
• To watch ZappoTV on TV, you will need one of the ZappoTV compatible
connected devices (see link below).
• Some content may not be compatible with ZappoTV or your TV.
This version of the ZappoTV application supports:
• AppleTV (AirPlay)
• Western Digital Media Players (WD TV Live, WD TV Live Plus, WD TV Live Hub)
• Samsung SmartTVs
• LG Connected TVs
• Xbox 360 (when in Media Center Extender)
• Popcorn Hour and Popbox
• Windows Media Player (on Vista or Windows 7)
Have a look at http://www.zappo.tv/devices.html for details.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
Pixel Media Server is UPNP/DLNA compatible Digital Media Server on Android Platform (SmartPhone, Tablet, STB/TV). It shares digital media contents, such as Images (JPEG/PNG), songs (MP3, WAVE, FLAC, AAC, M4A etc.), videos (AVI, MP4, 3GP, MPEG, MPG, MKV, FLV, TS, MOV, M4V, RM, RMVB etc.) from your Android Device (SmartPhone/Tablet/Set-Top-Box) and make those contents available on wired/wireless network for other UPNP/DLNA compliant/certified devices, such as SmartTV, BlueRayPlayer, XBOX, Play Station, Android TV/STB/Player and many more devices.
Pixel Media Server (Pixel DMS) can be discovered from home network using Digital Media Controller (DMC) or Digital Media Player (DMP). Using DMC or DMP, user can browse all media contents which are shared on Pixel Media Server from your Android Smart Phone/ Tablet and media contents can play back to "dlna-compliant" Render or Player, such as TV etc.
There is no need for additional Media Servers, if you have Pixel Media Server running on your Android SmartPhone/ Tablet/ Set-Top-Box. Pixel Media Server is tested with well known UPNP/DLNA compliant/certified devices and various Android platform.
* "UPNP/DLNA" Compatible Digital Media Server for Android Platform
* Support SSDP protocol for DMS discovery
* User can Start DMS and Stop DMS with a single click from your Android phone
* Share your complete mobile contents or select your desire folder
* Set your DMS name as you wish
* App autostart on device boot
* On screen message for WiFi on/off
* On screen message for DMS on/off
* Keep track last folder selection from the server for next application launching
* Support multiple device connections for media streaming from DMS
* Pixel Media Server runs on Android Phones and Tablets and Android Set-Top-Box
* Support multiple external storage device selection
* Support popular video file formats: MKV, AVI, MPG, MP4, M4V, MPEG, TS etc.
* Extended M3U playlist file supported. [you can share other servers contents (any HTTP server) to your network from Pixel Media Server]
* Support WiFi/Tethering/Ethernet
* Image Thumbnail
* Video Thumbnail
* Music AlbumArt
* Support Subtitle (only SRT)
Please provide your valuable feedback on Pixel Media Server (v 6.0).
Please have a look for our other "dlna-compliant" apps on Android platform from CMC Limited.
Digital Media Controller: "Pixel Media Controller – DLNA"
Digital Media Renderer: "Pixel Media Renderer – DLNA DMR"
Printing controller (+PR1+): "CMC DLNA Print Client"
Daily Utility App:
Scanner and Fax : "CMC Image Scanner"
For any queries or issue related to Pixel Media server, please send e-mail to email@example.com
We are happy to help you.
Disclaimer: This app is not DLNA certified solution and this app is not claiming that "App has passed interoperability testing standards approved, endorsed or sponsored by DLNA". This application is not certified by DLNA Organization (www.dlna.org) or its associate partner and we are not listed Member Company of this organization. DLNA® is trade mark of DLNA Organization.
With the launch of Chromecast its a new world out there. Watching a movie on big screen could never get easier. However, are you able to get *ALL* your movies up there on TV with Chromecast - from your PC and mobile? How about file-formats?
Worry not! Introducing AirCast: Chromecast your movies. AirCast allows you to stream movies from any Computers like Windows, Mac or Linux and even from personal Android device. We have custom technology which takes care of all the file formats out there like mp4, avi, mkv, etc.( For Windows currently not supported for mkv format ).
With AirCast start casting your movies in just 3 steps:
Install our PC-Client AirStream-Suite from http://www.aircastme.com/download/
Register and login at both ends using same credentials
Browse and Cast
Browse your entire PC and cast videos, from Windows, Mac, Linux machine and Android devices.
Browse your entire hard drive / SD Card and cast videos.
Inbuilt video conversion engine to provide support for all the video formats,
Realtime video listing, that mean there is no ‘syncing’ needed!
Bookmark your favorite videos and folders
What could be a better way to enjoy a good movie with your family or show your vacation videos to your friends, when they visit home.
Get FREE AirCast now!
And please do share the word :)
1. Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/airstream
2. Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/askairstream
Feel free to reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org
For streaming from media from PC and cloud, checkout AirStream - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nityaalabs.airstream
*A Nityaa Labs Production*
Control your Sony Bravia device at the swipe of a screen with app's fantastic smart phone functionality, browse additional content and send to screen, receive program recommendations based on your favourite shows and more!
Our latest update also extends compatibility to LG TV devices, meaning even more people than ever can experience the ultimate smart remote.
The app now also features Netflix compatibility, meaning you can browse Netflix listings from your smartphone or tablet device and send them direct to your TV.
In addition, Top picks can now be displayed in order of popularity and it’s possible to be notified of today’s recommended programs via push notification, meaning you’ll never miss any must-see TV again!
App speed and performance has also been improved making this is more effective Sony TV remote to date.
- Key features1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a quick remote controller always at your side.2. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.3. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.4. You can list TV programs currently airing with the TV program guide widget.
This app is compatible with Xperia™ devices, Samsung GALAXY devices, Google Nexus devices, and Android devices by all manufacturers, but some features may be limited depending on the model and version.
- TV SideView official sitehttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net
- Compatible device listhttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net/device.html
Sony TV BRAVIA
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Player
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
That means for example that - if you receive your local station (e.g. sports event) at home on your Media Center - you can stream this live show to your android! Not confined by home or country!
Here's how to:
1. Setup your Remote Potato Server - it's a free download here: http://myfrem.net/download.html . This is absolutely required to run this app.
2. Test the connection out for free: make sure it works with the free Remote Media Center (RMC) app, downloadable from google play.
3. If you are satisfied with step 2: Get Remote Media Center Live TV - and try with SD channels at home in this app!
Also has the ability to download videos/recorded tv and live tv. And (beta:) transcoding on the server for later playback.
* This version of RMC is ad free!
* RMC streams media which can consume lots of bandwidth especially WHEN using high quality settings - be sure you have a good data plan before you start using 3G and 4G connections to stream your video.
* Number of TV channels you can watch simultanuously is limited by the number of androids, free tuners and processing power you have!
* For best Live TV results, you need a fast android and fast PC server.
* DRM-protected content is not supported.
* See myfrem.nl/forum of http://188.8.131.52/forum for discussion and FAQ.
* On google TV you can use ES File manager as a player.
* Do not use while driving or other activities that might become dangerous.
* Be aware that live TV makes use of (temporary) recordings that show up in "Recorded TV'.
This product/app is Google Cast™ Ready for which an in-app purchase is necessary.
Google Cast Ready and the Google Cast Ready Badge are trademarks of Google Inc.
Like a personal assistant who takes notes.
Easy and quick to use with simple and few (2) clicks.
Wifi, 3G or 4G advised.
I strongly advice to NOT using any app while driving or during other dangerous activities.
You have to set up smtp server, email address etcetera only once via menu/settings.
If you want to listen to the voice message on your computer your best bet is to install gomplayer and associate .3gp extension with it. Or you can install some codecs, see http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/how_to_play_3gp_files.cfm
If you want to listen to the message later on from your mobile gmail, you can use
- if supported, download the attachment (or use AttachSave Lite (free))
- play it with e.g. moboplayer (free).
Your settings should look like:
default smtp: smtp.gmail.com
default smtp port: 465
default socketfactory port: 465
username: your gmail username
password: my gmail password
SMTP authentication: yes
from: your email@example.com
to: your firstname.lastname@example.org
mail voice instant
Payment, number of periods, interest rate (IRR), present value, future value.
Just like on a HP 12C.
It can use payments at start or at end of periods.
Also it is able to use annual interest%
Difference with the free version:
- It offers a nicer User interface with help
- Has no ads