This application is compatible only with LG Smart TVs which are released in 2012 or later. If you own a LG Smart TV released in 2011 or before, please use the “LG TV Remote 2011” application.
You can use LG TV Remote after pairing your TV and mobile devices through the same WiFi network.
The Mini TV feature might not be available for certain channels due to provision of contents under copy protection regulations.
LM9600, LM9500, LM9400, LM8600, LMG860, LM76XX,
LM67XX, LM66XX, LM64XX, LM6300, LM62XX, LM6100,
LM5900, LS5800, LS57XX, PA6900, PA4700 Series
LA9700, LA9600, LA8800, LA86XX, LA7900, LA74XX,
LA7100, LA69XX, LA6800, LA66XX, LA6500, LA64XX,
LA62XX, LN61XX, LN57XX, LN570B, PH67XX, PH6600,
PN6700, PN5700, PH4700, PN4700 Series
LB57XX, LB58XX, LB49xx,
UB80XX, UB82XX, UB83XX, UB92XX
LB49XX, LB57XX, LB58XX, LB61XX
PB65XX, PB66XX, PB69XX
- MiniTV : Continuously watching live channels on your mobile device.
*Mini TV feature might not be available to certain smart mobile devices.
- Hot keys for volume/channel control, input list and channel list.
- Mini Home : Access to premium Content Providers and MyApps service directly .
- Touch Pad : Control LG Smart TV on screen pointer(like magic remote) using touch pad.
- SmartText : Easy text input via smartphone. (Typing will be limited in some environments)
- QuickMemo: Instantly captures TV screen, so you can add comments, drawings, humor…and share your personalized message with everyone. All you need is your fingertip.
The below features are supported only in 2013 TV models.
- Unified search: Searching for smart TV contents (like CP and Youtube contents) with keyword
- Smartshare: Media files (listed from Smartshare on TV) are listed on mobile device and executed on TV as being chosen.
- LG Social Center: Enjoy LG social center (already provided on TV) on mobile device as well.
- ON NOW: What's on right now that you might enjoy? On Now recommends programs suited to your personal tastes, based upon your pre-selections.
With Smart Remote by Peel you can:
- Control your TV, set-top box, DVD player, Blu-ray, Roku, Apple TV, audio system and more using the built-in IR blaster on your smartphone.
- Enjoy personalized show,movie and sports recommendations based on your preferences
- Set reminders to watch a show later or program your DVR
- Select your favorite shows so you never miss an episode
- Customize your channels to match your cable or dish package
No more worrying about what to watch, how to find your favorite content, or where your remote is hiding. Smart Remote by Peel controls thousands of brands of electronic devices and has accurate TV guide listings localized for 110 countries, customized to your over-the-air, cable or dish provider.
Smart Remote by Peel is the world’s most popular smart remote with 100 million-plus activated users worldwide and more than 8 billion smart remote commands a month. The more you tune-in with Peel, the smarter it gets. Add your top shows and channels to your “Favorites” page to make them even easier to find.
We are constantly working to improve our app so you have the best television experience possible. If you are having trouble with TV listings or setting up the Smart Remote by Peel remote on a particular device, please contact email@example.com directly rather than post the problem in a review. This will allow us to help you most quickly and effectively and solve the problem for others in our community.
Visit www.peel.com, or follow us on Twitter (@peeltv) and Facebook (facebook.com/peeltv) for the latest app updates.
For some devices, your IR might stop working if you have Power Saving mode ON.
Samsung is working on a fix. Meanwhile, to use IR, Power Saving mode needs to be turned OFF in Settings.
Discover the magic of Personalized TV!
Peel is a fun, quick, and easy way to find the perfect TV show for you, anytime. Let’s face it – finding something you want to watch can be frustrating. Whether you’re flipping through hundreds of channels or scrolling page after page of the clumsy channel grid, it’s a painful process. Now, Peel brings you a better way to find great TV.
Ditch your channel guide and try Peel! Tell Peel the shows you like, and Peel recommends new shows you’ll love. The more Peel learns about you – your TV tastes and preferences – the better the suggestions. Enjoy Peel Personalized TV – the way TV should be!
• Enjoy a richer and more robust graphical interface optimized for the tablet experience
• Go from finding to watching TV show with a single tap – all on one device!
• Tap “Watch on TV”, sit back, and enjoy. Convenient buttons and simple gestures easily control your home entertainment system.
• Swipe up, down, left, or right on the gesture pad to control playback, volume, or navigate menus on your TV. Tap to play, pause, or select. (Control function is available internationally.)
• Easily add new components, seamlessly switch between activities, and power on your system, all within the Peel Smart Remote app. (Control function is available internationally.)
• Flip through colorful photo thumbnails of TV shows
• Tap a thumbnail to see the episode description and other show details
• Browse TV shows by genre (Drama, Comedy, etc.) or Movies and Sports categories
• Tag your favorite shows and cut shows you don’t like. The more you interact with Peel, the more personalized the recommendations.
• Share what you're watching with friends on Facebook and Twitter in one simple step
• View the TV schedule one week ahead without interrupting what you are currently watching. No need to check the onscreen guide ever again!
Visit www.peel.com, or follow us: @peeltv (twitter.com/peeltv) or facebook.com/peeltv
Please contact below:
Our website: www.fustec.com
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
TV Remote 2 app lets you comfortably operate Panasonic flat-panel TV, 2011/2012/2013/2014 VIERA with mobile devices running Android OS ("Android Device(s)").
The TV Remote 2 app lets you control VIERA over wireless network (Wi-Fi) more intuitively than the ordinary remote controller. The TV Remote 2 App also lets you transfer pictures, videos, music or websites from your mobile display to VIERA TV, and vice versa.
In order to use the TV Remote 2 app, all you need is to simply install the app to your Android Device. There is no complicated setting required to establish connection with VIERA. Give it a try.
For information on using this app or compatible models, visit the following support page.
If you cannot find a solution by visiting the above page, submit an inquiry using the form on the following page (PC only).
Please understand that we will not be able to contact you directly even if you use the “Email Developer” link.
Find what to watch using a few taps:
- Browse TV listings customized to your area
- Browse an On Demand library featuring thousands of titles
- Search TV listings and On Demand for any show or movie
- Filter content by genre, network, HD, free and much more
Control your TV and DVR:
- Conveniently change channels right from the app
- Tune directly to On Demand programs to watch on your TV
- Schedule DVR recordings of your favorite shows, series, and movies
- Internet connection (Wi-Fi or 3G)
- Compatible cable/set-top box (for TV and DVR control). Please see http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/eligible-cable-boxes-cable-tv-app/ for more details.
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net Email Address (and Password)
- Some restrictions may apply. Not available in all areas.
Initial Setup Notes:
Please be at home with your TV and cable boxes turned on. Messages will appear on your TV screen to help you name your boxes for easier identification and control.
Compatibility and Known Issues:
- Xfinity TV app supports most Android handsets running Android 2.2 and higher.
- Xfinity TV app supports the Motorola Xoom tablet running Android v3.1 and later. Other Honeycomb v3.x tablets with a 1280x800 resolution should work. We will certify the application on additional tablets soon.
- Xfinity TV app may work on other Android devices not listed above but it has not been designed or optimized for them. They are currently unsupported.
- Xfinity TV app currently supports devices that allow more than a 16MB memory limit on applications and will automatically detect the required memory. This includes most devices. However, the AT&T HTC Aria is a notable exception and is not compatible.
*Xfinity TV app supports many-but not all-Comcast set top boxes. Specifically, Scientific Atlanta set top boxes are not yet supported. Please see http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/eligible-cable-boxes-cable-tv-app/ for details about currently supported set top boxes.
• Easy access to remote control features of U-verse TV
• Optimized for Accessible and Senior audiences
• Features voice commands and search capabilities
• Supports TalkBack feature
• Free download
• Only works in U-verse homes with U-verse WiFi
AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet service is required to connect a qualifying device to an AT&T U-verse receiver.
· Control your Roku player or Roku TV from your mobile device.
· Use Roku Search with your mobile device. See what’s on, where you can watch it for free, with a subscription, or how much the different channels charge to rent or buy.
· Use your voice to search for movies, TV shows, actors, and directors as well as for streaming channels by name.
· Follow "Movies Coming Soon” within My Feed and get updates when new movies are ready to stream – on what channel and at what price.
· Browse, add, and rate Channels from more than 2,000 streaming channels offered in the Roku Channel Store.*
· Quickly launch your favorite Roku Channels on your Roku player or Roku TV from your mobile device.
· Enter text in your Roku player on-screen interface using your device's keyboard instead of the included remote.
· Name and switch between multiple Roku players and Roku TVs.
· Enjoy your Android device's photos, music, and video on your Roku player or Roku TV using the “Play on Roku” feature.
* Subscription or other payment may be required to access certain channel content. Channel availability subject to change and not all content is available in the countries in which Roku devices are sold.
THIS APP REQUIRES A ROKU PLAYER OR ROKU TV
To use this app, you must connect your Android device to the same network as your Roku player or Roku TV. Certain features require compatible Roku players/Roku TVs or may require logging in to your Roku account.
HAVING TROUBLE FINDING YOUR ROKU PLAYER OR ROKU TV?
Note: If the app does not recognize your Roku player or Roku TV (you see a “No Roku Devices Found” message after you sign in), try going to network setup again on your Roku player or Roku TV. This will wake your Roku player or Roku TV on your home network. Then, select “Try Again” in the Roku app.
· Roku Search is available when your connected Roku player or Roku TV supports this functionality.
· Searching by voice is available in English in the US and Canada only and elsewhere when updates make voice search available. This feature requires permission to access your Android device's microphone.
Go to support.roku.com for FAQs or to get help.
Now, simply browse and play TV Shows and Movies of your Smart TV as well as control with your Smart phone!
- TV Controller
You can control your Smart TV with smartphone without Remote Controller.
You can launch applications installed in your Smart TV.
You can control pointer as Magic Remote Controller
- Content recommendations
LG TV Plus recommends popular Live TV, TV Shows and Movies VOD.
The more use the LG TV Plus App, more personalized content will be recommended.
- Live TV/TV Shows/Movies
Browse Live TV, TV Shows, Movies contents with filtering by channels or genres.
You can put content to wishlist even you are away from home, and you can easily watch those content at home.
- TV Guide
You can browse Live TV Schedule, and set reminder for wish program.
This application supports only LG webOS Smart TV released after 2014.
And the new feature of content is available with only webOS Smart TV 2.0 released in 2015.
(This feature is not supported in all countries. We are planning to provide the feature to other countries gradually and enable the functionality to webOS TV released in 2014 too)
You can use LG TV Plus after pairing your TV and mobile devices through the same Wi-Fi network.
'14 ~ ’15 webOS TV
EC93xx, EC97xx, EC98xx, EF95xx, EF98xx, EG92xx, EG96xx, EG97xx, EG99xx, JL90xx, LA96xx, LB63xx, LB65xx, LB67xx, LB68xx, LB69xx, LB70xx, LB71xx, LB72xx, LB73xx, LB75xx, LB86xx, LB87xx, LC71xx, LF63xx, LF64xx, LF65xx, LF72xx, UB82xx, UB84xx, UB85xx, UB88xx, UB93xx, UB95xx, UB98xx, UC89xx, UC97xx, UC9x, UF63xx, UF64xx, UF68xx, UF69xx, UF77xx, UF83xx, UF85xx, UF86xx, UF87xx, UF93xx, UF94xx, UF95xx, UG73xx, UG87xx, UG88xx
It gives you an enhanced UI/UX to discover, search, enjoy and share linear, on-demand and even free web contents in one place!
WatchON is all the entertainment you love on all the screens you watch.
Breakthrough app for Samsung Galaxy S4 that’s as easy as changing a TV channel (also available for Samsung Tablets: http://alturl.com/kud3k)
Pause and play then Watch your favorite entertainment content from one app; in every room
ㆍOffers more personalized recommendations across live TV and on-demand video, in one app
ㆍAccess movie reviews, actor bios, and more
ㆍShare what you’re watching with your friends on Twitter and Facebook
"watch on", "samsung", "tv", "remote", "control", "vod", "epg", "live", "second", "guide", "channel"
*** IMPORTANT ***
Bring TV screen from Samsung Smart TV to Mobile supports:
- 2013 Samsung TV LED F4500 and above(※ F9000 and above excluded), PDP F5500 and above
- 2012 Samsung TV LED ES7500 and above, PDP E8000 and above
- 2011 Samsung TV LED D7000 and above, PDP D8000 and above
Countries and regions support:
- South Korea
NOTE 1: Remote control features are only compatible with:
• IR-equipped Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets (see below for model list)
• DROID XYBOARD and Motorola Xoom 2 tablets
• Android phones & tablets when paired over Bluetooth with the Griffin Beacon for Android (it is not compatible with the Griffin Beacon for iOS)
• Android phones & tablets connected over WiFi with network-connected DirecTV Receivers and Roku Media Players
• Google Play Edition HTC One with KitKat (Android Version 4.4) or above- does not work with any other HTC device.
NOTE 2: Remote control features are NOT compatible with LG Android smartphones and tablets with built-in IR blasters.
NOTE 3: For DROID XYBOARD and Motorola Xoom 2 users, you will need to install the latest UEI Quickset SDK to maximize remote control performance: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uei.quicksetsdk
NOTE 4: TV Channel Listings only available in the US.
With Dijit's remote control features, you can finally clean up your coffee table and put your extra remotes away in a drawer somewhere. Now your phone (or tablet) is your remote. At last your whole family (and even guests) will be able to figure out how to control all the different devices and inputs you have in the living room!
Dijit gives you a perfectly customizable remote control interface, where you decide exactly which buttons appear when you want them to. No more squinting at 73 identically shaped buttons on your remote, just the ones you want and need. Using Dijit is incredibly simple. Add each device you want to control with just a few taps using our included device library.
In addition to the remote control, the Dijit Guide delivers a customized electronic program guide (EPG) for your personal TV channel lineup. Simply identify your cable/satellite provider, and Dijit will find all your listings. From there you can quickly prune your guide to just show the channels and shows you like to watch, and hide all the rest.
Dijit Remote works with the following Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets with built-in IR Transmitter:
• Samsung Galaxy S5
• Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
• Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
• Samsung Galaxy Note 4
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
• Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 plus
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
• Samsung Galaxy MEGA
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2
• Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
• Built-in device code (over 200,000 TVs, DVD players, Blu-Rays, DVRs, Set-Tops, and more) library for instant programming
• Automatically discovers and controls DirecTV receivers connected to your WiFi network
• Integrated learning feature for advanced or custom controls
• Fully customizable button layout
• Support for multiple systems in different rooms or homes
• WiFi support for Roku owners to control their Roku Media Players with their Android devices.
• Program guide that works with every channel provider in the US and Canada
For more information about the Griffin Beacon: http://griffintechnology.com/support/beacon-android
Ways to use the voice control:
* Tap the mic and say what you are looking for, without typing. See results appear on your TV immediately.
Search for shows, movies, sports teams and channels using voice commands, e.g. "Find Big Bang Theory" or "When are the Sixers playing?"
* Browse XFINITY On Demand content by asking for a specific genre or network, e.g. "Show me all NBC On Demand" or "Do you have any funny movies?".
* Get recommendations for what to watch by asking for "More like this" or "What should I watch?" or "What's on tonight at 8?".
Suggestions for what to say can be found within Voice Help.
Other X1 Remote features:
* Press the XFINITY button to open the main menu on your TV.
* Use the D-pad to navigate the guide.
Now with thousands of On Demand movies and TV shows from HBO, Cinemax, Epix, and many more networks!
Watch Live TV*
-Take your TV with you and enjoy watching all of your favorite sports, news, TV shows, and movies from your Hopper with Sling or 922 Slingloaded™ DVR. You can also watch TV from your Hopper, 722, or 722k DVR with the Sling® Adapter accessory.
-Integrated user interface makes it fast and easy to find the shows and movies you want to watch.
Schedule DVR Recordings
- Schedule DVR recordings from anywhere.
- One-touch recording- simply choose to record one event, all events, or only new events.
Browse and Search the Program Guide, On Demand & your DVR
- Search the program guide up to 7 days in advance.
- Search for shows by title, genre, network, keyword, or actor.
- View graphics and posters of your favorite shows and movies.
Manage your DVR Library**
- Set recording priorities.
- Manage recording conflicts.
- Delete shows you’ve already watched.
- View and adjust your recording schedule.
Transfer your DVR recordings***
- Users that have a Hopper with built-in Sling technology can now Transfer DVR recordings to their Android device and watch them offline.
- You can enjoy your favorite shows on an airplane, while commuting, or to keep your kids entertained during a long road trip. Simply transfer your DVR recordings and you’ll always have entertainment at your fingertips!
DISH Anywhere requires an online DISH account and one of the following DISH Network receiver models: 512, 522, 625, 612, 622, 722, 722k, 922, Hopper, Hopper with Sling.
(DISH Anywhere users that do not own one of the above supported receivers, but do have an online DISH account can still use the On Demand feature of the app)
*Requires high-speed Internet connection to a Hopper with Sling/ ViP™ 922 Slingloaded™ DVR, or a Hopper, ViP™ 722, or ViP 722k DVR with Sling Adapter accessory.
**Requires high-speed Internet connection to one of the following receiver models: Hopper with Sling, Hopper, ViP922, ViP722k, ViP722, ViP622, ViP612
***Transfer functionality requires high-speed Internet connection to a Hopper with Sling DVR. Hopper with a Sling Adapter is not supported. Your mobile device must be connected to the same home network as the Hopper with Sling to transfer a recording and you must maintain an active DISH account to view transferred recordings. Select recordings are not available to transfer.
Besides all the traditional remote functionalities it allows sharing what's on TV with your friends through Facebook and Twitter . You can also share videos from your Smartphone or tablet directly on to the TV set, or your coolest photos. Additional features comprise program recording scheduling and tv guide.
MEO Remote is available for Android 2.1 plus.
Using MEO Remote implies accepting the Service Condition Terms (Condições de Utilização do Serviço) available on MEO Go site.
Get the free app as a part of your Netflix membership and you can instantly watch thousands of TV episodes & movies on your phone.
If you are not a Netflix member sign up for Netflix and start enjoying immediately on your phone with our one-month free trial.
How does Netflix work?
• Netflix membership gives you access to unlimited TV shows and movies for one low monthly price.
• With the Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & movies as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want.
• You can Browse a growing selection of thousands of titles, and new episodes that are added regularly.
• Search for titles and watch immediately on your phone or on an ever expanding list of supported devices.
• Rate your favorite shows and movies and tell us what you like so Netflix can help suggest the best titles for you.
• Start watching on one device, and resume watching on another. Check out netflix.com for all the TVs, game consoles, tablets, phones, Blu-ray players and set top boxes on which you can watch Netflix.
By clicking INSTALL, you consent to the installation of the Netflix application and any updates or upgrades thereto.
1-month free Netflix membership offer is available to first time and certain former members and cannot be combined with any other offer. Internet access and valid payment method are required to redeem offer. Netflix will begin to bill your payment method for the Netflix membership fee at the end of the free month unless you cancel prior to the end of the first month. Your Netflix membership is a month-to-month subscription that you can cancel at any time. Go to "Your Account" on the Netflix website for cancellation instructions. No refund or credit for partial monthly subscription periods. The Netflix service is only available in the country where you originally signed up. A device that streams from Netflix (manufactured and sold separately) and broadband Internet connection are required to watch instantly.
For complete terms and conditions, please visit http://www.netflix.com/TermsOfUse
Mit der kostenlosen Entertain Remote Control App haben Sie als Entertain-Kunde die Möglichkeit, Ihren Media Receiver schnell und bequem via Smartphone im Heimnetzwerk zu steuern.
Die Entertain Remote Control App bietet Ihnen einen einzigartigen Bedienkomfort. Die App beinhaltet nicht nur alle Funktionen der "normalen" Entertain-Fernbedienung, sondern enthält darüber hinaus eine innovative Sprachsteuerung. So können Sie Ihrem Media Receiver mündlich Befehle erteilen oder ihm sagen, wohin er umschalten oder navigieren soll. Das spart Zeit – insbesondere bei hinteren Sender- oder Menü- Platzierungen. Und wenn ein Anruf auf dem Smartphone eingeht, hält das Programm einfach an oder wechselt auf lautlos – ganz automatisch!
Die Entertain Remote Control bietet Ihnen folgende Funktionen:
* Bequeme, wischgestenbasierte Fernbedienung des Entertain Media Receivers per Smartphone – ersetzt vollständig die herkömmliche Entertain-Fernbedienung
* Schneller Aufruf von Sendern oder Menüpunkten ohne langes Zappen oder Navigieren dank innovativer Sprachsteuerung (z.B. „Arte-HD“, „zdf neo“, „n-tv“, „Videos leihen“, „TV-Apps“, „Empfehlungen“)
* Entertain-Funktionen per Sprachbefehl aktivieren (z.B. "Aufnahme", "Ton aus", „Vorspulen“/“Zurückspulen“)
* Automatische Aktivierung von „Timeshift/Pause“ oder „Mute/Lautlos“ bei eingehendem Anrufen auf dem selben Smartphone
* Rascher Wechsel zwischen voneinander entfernten Menüpunkten mittels Schnellzugriffe (z.B.„Meine Aufnahmen“, „TV-Archiv“, „Hilfe“)
Um die "Entertain Remote Control"-App nutzen zu können, müssen Sie diese zunächst mit Ihrem Media Receiver verbinden. Bitte gehen Sie dabei wie folgt vor:
1. Installieren Sie die „Entertain Remote Control“- App.
2. Stellen Sie eine Verbindung zwischen Ihrem Smartphone und Ihrem WLAN-Router sicher.
3. Folgen Sie den Anweisungen in der App. Gehen Sie dabei im Menü des Entertain Media Receivers unter EINSTELLUNGEN > MEDIA RECEIVER > auf den Menüpunkt MOBILE GERÄTE VERBINDEN.
4. In der App auf „Weiter“ tippen.
5. Wählen Sie unter MOBILE GERÄTE VERBINDEN „Verbindung an.
6. Bestätigen Sie auf dem Media Receiver danach diese Einstellungen mit „Speichern“.
7. In der App auf „Jetzt verbinden“ tippen. – Fertig!
Wir freuen uns über Ihre Bewertungen und konstruktiven Hinweise. Ihre Anregungen helfen uns dabei, die App zu optimieren bzw. weiterzuentwickeln.