Good app, made several shorts with it. A bit more professional looking than the others. Can you however confirm that bluetooth remotes are supposed to work with it? I have a bluetooth remote and I am unable to use it to take pictures.
This app has potential but, as is, I am not a fan.i tried to put a lapse of about 10 thousand stills and it was unable to render the video it just froze the screen and restarted the app. Refund wanted
Easy to use. I had to try a few apps before finding one that worked so well. My kids like to use it too and my 7 yr old daughter can even figure it out.
It's too laggy, every time I put the movie together it says this app had stopped. Hate it, plz change it
This is amazing. The cool thing is unlike other stop motion apps you can actually do a lot of stuff with out spending tons of money; however, It would be cool if you could watch some videos offline.
It is fun, simple to use and you can create great stop motions ( this app is better than stopmotion studio's
--- v1.53 ---
1. Bug fix for upside-down photos
2. Bug fix for timelapse muting problems
----- Recent updates -----
1. Many free music
2. Able to add more photos to a project
3. Create GIF
4. Handsfree sound-controlled in Timelapse Manual mode. Simply make a loud sound and a photo will be taken!
5. Tap to focus
6. Combine both voice and music
7. Many languages support
8. Front camera
9. Onion skinning for aligning and positioning
10. Use bluetooth remote to take photo
11. Draw on photos