MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
If you can't buy from Google Play, please check our home page. We support more payment methods. (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/buy)
About "Draw over other apps" permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
Stream live TV from your HDHomeRun device to your phone or tablet. (Unprotected, copy freely channels only)
This application will allow you to stream live TV to your android phone or tablet. It can be streamed to your device in 1 of 2 ways.
1. Directly from the hdhomerun to your device. This requires a strong network connection to your device (wireless N recommended) and a powerful enough device to decode 1080i video.
2. Through the HdhomerunStreamServer. This uses VLC to transcode the video to a lower bandwidth.
This application can also help you diagnose signal issues. You can view the signal strength of any channel and even graph the signal strength over time. Up to two tuners can be graphed at the same time.
Link to HdhomerunStreamServer:
For direct to device streaming you'll need a video player that can decode MPEG2 on your android device.
Recommended video player:
MX Player users: You must setup MX Player to show the quit button in the menu and use that to leave MX Player otherwise MX Player will hang the next time you view a channel.
For streaming through HdhomerunStreamServer you'll need a video player that can decode H.264 video. Most devices have one built in but if it doesn't you can use this one:
Note: This app can only play unprotected, copy freely channels.
To become a beta tester join follow the directions here:
Requires My Media Center Services (free!) to be installed on your Windows 7 or 8 PC running Windows Media Center. Please visit http://www.CetonCorp.com/MyMediaCenter
•TV and Movie Gallery
Forget hopping around from the TV section to the movie section to your recorded shows. My Media Center lets you see an integrated view of all your shows and movies in one place.
•Manage and Schedule DVR Recordings
At work and forgot to record that show tonight? See a season premier promo that you want to record but you’re away from home on a trip? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
It’s TV search the way it should be. You probably don’t care whether your favorite show or movie is on one channel or another, in your personal library or airing later this week. We’ll help you easily find what you’re looking wherever it’s playing.
•Play To any TV Set
Browse your TV and movie libraries, select the show you want to watch, and choose the device on which you want to watch. You don’t even have to be in the same room.
•Your Mobile is the Remote
My Media Center includes full remote control capabilities for both your media center PC and any Ceton Echo extenders or Xbox 360 you have. Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, channel, volume … it’s all there in one pretty slick touchscreen view.
•Works with Any Tuner on any Windows Media Center PC!
My Media Center – The Ultimate Windows Media Center App
- "Pretty cool!" "Simple setup." "A full blown remote control that’s perfect for media center" "This is 5 bucks you should spend!" - HD Nation
"...without question a must-have app" "...greatly improves the Windows Media Center experience." – PC World
"For Windows Media Center fans searching for a good looking remote app for their mobile devices, that wait is over" - Engadget
"it is hard to think of a reason why you will not like it" - WPCentral
Full Feature List:
• Universal search across all of your content
• Manage Recorded TV
• Start Playback of Recorded TV on HTPC or Extender
• Manage Scheduled Recordings
• Manage Series Recordings
• Browse Program Grid Guide
• Tune channel on HTPC or Extender
• Use On Screen Remote Control to control HTPC or Extender
• Automatically generate local movie metadata & cover art
• Browser recorded & local movies in a beautiful gallery
• Start playback of movies on HTPC or Extender
• Browse list of movies on television tonight with cover art
• Easily browse upcoming Premieres in one nice list
• Browse recent activity on your HTPC
• Control Extenders
• Wake on LAN
• Much More
If you have any issue please contact us on our official forums: http://www.thegreenbutton.tv/forums/viewforum.php?f=63
*My Media Center does NOT stream recorded or live TV to your android device. My Media Center does allow you to start playback on any HTPC/Extender, schedule recordings, manage recordings, etc.
For more information see the official website: http://www.cetoncorp.com/mymediacenter or follow us on twitter http://www.twitter.com/CetonMyMC
Windows Media Center, Media Center, WMC, WME, Ceton, Ceton Companion
Please feel free to submit any of your feedbacks or concerns to the email address below, we are committed to solve any issues and work to complete your satisfaction!
Video Player Ultimate perfectly supports all popular video formats.
It uses hardware decoding, which make video play smoother. Its smart core technology auto detects video and audio formats and makes it much easier for you to enjoy smoother better quality videos.
It is definitely your best partner when enjoying the movie and music!
- automatic search all mobile phone video and music files
- supports all video and audio playback formats
- supports multiple subtitle formats, automatic synchronization
- using hardware decoding, take advantage of hardware acceleration
- small memory, simple operation, quick start, smooth playback support
- Flash formats video - flv, asf videos
- Thumbnail displays of videos
- HD video playing memory optimization
- Playing gesture
- Play History list
- Connect online video.
- Playback speed control
- Sleep time setting
- Add subtitle file
We ensure you will love this video player after using it.If you are pursuing a video player with the better user experience and user interface，Video Player Ultimate will be your best choice.
The best way to enjoy your movies.
This app is based on VLC for Android Beta, and licensed under the GNU General Public License ver3 or later.
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
You can get the source code following this link: https://github.com/FunPanda08/VLCPlayer_Android
This app requires server software to function properly; you can get the server application from:
- Support multimedia streaming from your PC to Android devices
- Support Chromecast for remote streaming
- Optimized for phone and tablet
- Streaming over Wi-Fi and 3G network
- Everything is transcoded on the fly, no copy or encode is needed
- Supported video formats: AVI, MP4, RM/RMVB, MKV, WMV, MPEG, MPEG2TS
- Supported subtitle formats: SRT, ASS/SSA, SAMI (typeface, scale and encoding is user configurable)
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, WAV, AAC
- Supported image formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
- Automatic server discovery in local area network
- Remote access setup by specifying Qiss PIN code
- Remote access setup by specifying server address and port information
- Folder access control by user account
- Support NAT transversal via UPNP or NAT-PMP
The difference between the full version and the free version are:
- No AD
- Support file name search
- Support image export
- Support advanced video gesture control
- Support Google TV
- Support multiple themes
- DRM protected files are not supported
- Other formats may work but not officially supported
- Qloud Server is available for Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8 and Mac OS X (10.7 or later)
- For better video performance, dual core processor is recommended
- Please make sure the free version can function properly before upgrading to full version
- If you have difficulty with 3G streaming, please google "how to port forward" for tutorial, the default port is TCP 8888
You can get more help by sending mail to <email@example.com>
[****** This is the Pro Version. No Ads. ******]
By using this free mobile player, you can watch tv shows, movies, music videos on your Android phone as well as locally stored FLV flash video files (no need to install Adobe Flash Player Plugin).
It can handle all popular video formats including AVI, DiVX, Xvid, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, MKV, ASF, MPG, FLV Flash Video as well as audio formats AAC, AC3, MP3, and more.
Being based on the FFmpeg project, optimized for mobile devices, and highly optimized core video and mp3 player, Seaman Video Player Pro has become more popular in the mobile video and mp3 player market.
No need to install any video codecs, all video and audio codecs are already built-in.
It's capable of playing incomplete or damaged video files by skipping the damaged frames. It can also play partially downloaded files.
Supported formats include:
MP3, MP2, AAC, WMA (1,2,3), Midi *, WAV, OGG, Speex, WAVPACK, TTA, FLAC, MPC, AMR, ADPCM, ALaw, MuLaw, G.729, GSM
H.264 (AVC), AVCHD, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-4 part 2 (ASP), DivX, XviD, WMV (7,8,9), Theora *, Dirac *, MJPEG, MSVIDEO (1,2 , 3), rv (10,20,30,40), SVQ1, SVQ3
Multiplex format Formats:
FLV, Matroska, ASF, ASX, AVI, PS,, 3GPP, MOV, MPEG-4, OGM, NSV，rmvb/rm
Here are some key features of Seaman Video Player Pro:
- Fluently play videos on mobile phone with no more transcoding: Seaman Video Player Pro plays almost all video files on your PC, such as avi, rmvb, flv, mkv, etc. It's like watching live tv on your android.
- Best Experience: With better performance, higher image quality, higher resolution! Seaman Video Player Pro will reform your video experience on mobile devices! Watch tv shows, movies and music videos.
- Dual Core Playback: Beside the high performance engine built-in, Seaman Video Player Pro also makes the most of the OpenCORE inside Android system; you may switch the engine freely.
- Handy Features: resume playing, subtitle support, battery prompt over the video view.
HTC machine (Android 1.6 - 2.3.3) test has been passed and has not tested other models, if any problem, please provide the model name, the system specific information, we will solve.
That means for example that - if you receive your local station (e.g. sports event) at home on your Media Center - you can stream this live show to your android! Not confined by home or country!
Here's how to:
1. Setup your Remote Potato Server - it's a free download here: http://myfrem.net/download.html . This is absolutely required to run this app.
2. Test the connection out for free: make sure it works with the free Remote Media Center (RMC) app, downloadable from google play.
3. If you are satisfied with step 2: Get Remote Media Center Live TV - and try with SD channels at home in this app!
Also has the ability to download videos/recorded tv and live tv. And (beta:) transcoding on the server for later playback.
* This version of RMC is ad free!
* RMC streams media which can consume lots of bandwidth especially WHEN using high quality settings - be sure you have a good data plan before you start using 3G and 4G connections to stream your video.
* Number of TV channels you can watch simultanuously is limited by the number of androids, free tuners and processing power you have!
* For best Live TV results, you need a fast android and fast PC server.
* DRM-protected content is not supported.
* See myfrem.nl/forum of http://220.127.116.11/forum for discussion and FAQ.
* On google TV you can use ES File manager as a player.
* Do not use while driving or other activities that might become dangerous.
* Be aware that live TV makes use of (temporary) recordings that show up in "Recorded TV'.
This product/app is Google Cast™ Ready for which an in-app purchase is necessary.
Google Cast Ready and the Google Cast Ready Badge are trademarks of Google Inc.
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: dedicated user interface that is keyboard/remote control compatible, AndroidTV compatibility ;
- Share and keep track of what you have watched using Trakt scrobbler (see http://trakt.tv/);
- 3D video: visual tagging and side by side/top bottom playback mode with Archos stereo virtual reality glasses or cardboard support;
- Audio: night mode and audio boost options;
- Android 5.0 Lollipop support with flat/material user interface design.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
*** For instructions on mapping the MagicTV port to Internet, please refer to http://goo.gl/gSEFC ***
This is the first client that is able to watch remote streaming from MagicTV 7000/8000 series.
Most functions from official client are available:
- Probe of devices from local LAN, so no IP entering required
- Manual input of IP address and port to connect to devices that is exposed to Internet
- List of current programmes in all channels and switching channel
- Changing streaming quality
- List of recorded programmes and playing with seeking function
- Switch of subtitle and audio track
- Ability to use external player (e.g. MX Player) for streaming playing with better result (Since v2.0)
Note that you should have a relatively high-end device (at least ARMv7 with 1GHz) to get a satisfactory result.
* Full version users can now download desktop streaming control client for one MagicTV device. For more information, select "Desktop Client" from main menu *
In OneZap, you can create a remote for Plex, Kodi / XBMC and all your devices. Organize your movies, series and your music.
Turn off the lights and start your favorite movie on your TV from your sofa.
IR blaster (infrared) :
• Infrared remote control using the IR Blaster .
• More than 250 integrated devices (Samsung, Sony, LG, Bose, Denon, Pioneer, Onkyo etc ...)
• Learning mode, allowing to copy your own remotes (HTC Devices compatible).
• Community Database to create and share new infrared commands.
• Quick test of the devices
Control your media server PLEX or XBMC / KODI :
• Browse your library (movies, series and music)
• Play a movie, series or an album
• Change the language and subtitles
• Search with the keyboard of your mobile
• Customizable Controls
Control your home automation system with openHAB :
• Import your switch configurations and dimmer
Commons features :
• Macros for controlling multiple devices at once
• Create buttons and sliders
• Change the colors of the buttons and the background color of your remotes
• Move or resize buttons and sliders
• Possibility of holding a button to perform a continuous control (eg, volume up, volume-)
• Create shortcuts
Some images used in the screenshots are under Creative Commons license:
Sintel - © copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
Streamie Free is an unofficial app that allows you watch all of your favorite Justin.tv AND Twitch.tv streams on your Android device.
* Stream all Justin.tv channels
* Stream all Twitch games
* Search through Justin.tv and Twitch
* Connect to your Twitch account to add and remove favorites. Twitch.tv support is coming soon
* Chat overlay: chat while you watch the stream. Swipe left or right to move the chat window or back to hide it
* Clean, intuitive interface: easily search or browse to find great content
* Filter mature streams
FLASH IS REQUIRED. Streamie will help you install flash if you don't have it already.
NOTE: Due to design changes by Google, some new phones and tablets will not play flash in a webview. We are actively working on a solution for this.
Please rate Streamie 4 or 5 stars if you feel we deserve it. If not, please contact us and tell us how we can do better.
If you have any bugs please contact us directly so that we can quickly support you.
Currently only Justin.tv and Twitch streams are available. We are working hard to add other video services to Streamie.
* If you have an ad blocker on your phone, it can take a long time to load the stream. This is because the ad request needs to time out.
Terms of Service:
Justin.tv allows this content to be available:
"Who can use [our video streams]? Everyone. That's why we're releasing this API so that anyone can customize Justin.tv to work exactly the way they want it to." http://www.justin.tv/p/api
According to the Justin.tv terms of service, anyone with access to these streams gets "a perpetual, personal, non-commercial, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to access and view [...] Lifecaster Content." http://www.justin.tv/p/terms_of_service
✔ Network Protocols: HLS, MMS, RTMP, RTSP, TS by UDP
✔ List view control and thumbnails for live stream
✔ Replay function on HLS stream
✔ HTTPS and encrypted stream support
✔ Digital zoom and picture shifting mode
✔ Recording a live stream
✔ Ad free
First you will need to input channels list (m3u playlist), you can get it from your provider or find free channels list in the web.
You can place your playlist
1) on web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the application
2) on local card and select file in file manager
This application is based on VXG Android mobile video player SDK.
This SDK supports all major network protocols and multimedia codecs, tested and tuned for all major Android hardware platforms and has over 1M+ users!
Our SDK is designed to help our clients create value with mobile video playback. With our wide range of features and powerful tools you’ll quickly expand your audience, generate revenue, and create more effective digital communications. It has just all you need for your Mobile video playback solution!
Build your own Media Player within hours using our SDK!
VXG video player SDK features :
• Hardware acceleration – a new hardware accelerated decoder for HD video
• Multi-core decoding - support of the multiple processor cores for decoding
• Multi-channel support - simultaneous connection to multiple resources or multiple video decoding
• Video integration with any Activity - based on SurfaceView and can be integrated with any Activity
• Hardware pre and post processing – hardware de-interlacing and various pre and post processing using OpenGL shaders
• Custom and standard notifications - notifies application about connection, disconnection and other events, possibility to add custom event
• Multicast/Unicast UDP stream playback
For more info please refer to http://videoexpertsgroup.com/
Visit our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/videoexpertsgroup
Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet any problem.
If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC then this app is for you.
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
✔ Grid or list view of TV channels
✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
Additional features are available in Pro version:
✔ Ad free
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Extended playlists history
* First you'll need to input channels list (m3u/xspf playlist), you can get it from your ISP or find free channels list in the web.
* If app asks to setup UDP proxy, please do it, see instructions below.
Installing UDP proxy for multicast streams:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer's firmware
Sometimes m3u files on Android could be deleted by the system. This happens because Android scans sd-card, reads m3u playlists and fixes them by deleting the links to files which could not be found on your sd-card. Since you have URLs instead of files in your playlist, Android thinks that playlist is empty and deletes it. To avoid this just create some folder, place there empty ".nomedia" file and your m3u playlist. After that Android will exclude that folder from scanning and won't touch the playlist.
Alternatively, you can place your playlist to some web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the app.
Please join translations project at https://crowdin.com/project/iptv/invite if you want to add new or improve existing translation.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop compatibility
- multi-core (dual and quad-core) HW decoding support - significantly improves playback speed
- background playback in popup window (long tap on button Back to playback video and audio in popup video)
- hardware accelerated video playback - increases speed and reduces battery consumption*
- Support for almost all media files (video and audio player), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3, flac... and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- Multiple audio streams and subtitles.
- Playlist support and various playback modes.
- External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub. txt...
- Find subtitles automatically (mobile data or wi-fi must be enabled to work)
- Playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, Samba (SMB/CIFS) shared drives, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) - no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card anymore!
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (children lock)
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) for example: Nexus media importer, USB OTG Helper, USB Host Controller... and much more!
This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types please download appropriate package. Application will notify you which package you need.
BSPlayer FREE version is ad-supported video player. BSPlayer full version without advertisements with added functionality is available on Google Play.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail email@example.com. We are trying to improve the player for the users and your feedback is appreciated.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website.
Dedicated forum can be found here: http://forum.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-android/.
*Hardware acceleration support depends on device video decoder capability. Hardware accelerated playback in portrait mode may be corrupted on some HTC models (HD and others - hardware issue). Also on some devices (Samsung galaxy S2) zoom/stretch may not work on all video types.
Translations and corrections of the translations can now be submitted here: http://crowdin.net/project/bsplayer-android!
Don't forget to vote 5 stars if you like it and if you don't - let us know why! :)
Tags: video player, media player, movie player, m2ts player, mts player, avc player, mp3 player, avi player, mkv player, mov player, flv player, subtitle player, free player...
Screenshots taken from following movies under Creative Commons license:
Sintel - © copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
Tears of Steel - (CC) Blender Foundation | mango.blender.org
Emit allows you to stream videos, music and photos from PC/Mac/Linux directly to an Android device from your local Wi-Fi, remote Wi-Fi and 3G!
- Live encoding and streaming directly to your device. No need to wait for your video to encode entirely.
- Image gallery allows you to stream photos from your computer to your device
- Stream music (MP3) from your computer to your device
- Accessible from 3g or external wifi
- .srt subtitles
- mkv subtitles
- Switching between audio tracks in movie
- Recognizes DVD folders and displays by title
- Pre encoding videos and download them to the device for offline viewing.
- Download music from iTunes. Songs will be saved to: SD_Card/Emit/Music/Artist/Album/Song.mp3
Emit free is an ad supported version of Emit.
Or go to https://www.emitapp.com.
If you have any problems, please contacts us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Some antivirus/internet security programs can wrongly detect server application as a security threat. Please add Emit desktop as a trusted application in such programs. This behavior was reported in some versions of Kaspersky Internet Security and BitDefender.
Keywords: itunes, air video, mp3 sync, video sync, plex, vlc direct, video streaming, emit, live encoding
With Emit Cloud android app you can access your files from anywhere. You can upload and download files from your Emit Cloud server. You can even watch videos directly from your Emit Cloud server without downloading them first.
- Easy accessible documents from anywhere.
- Save files of all types to Emit Cloud.
- Download files and folders.
- View your picture gallery, listen to music and watch videos.
To use Emit Cloud for Android you need access to Emit Cloud Server with a valid account.
Get a free Emit Cloud Server at http://www.emitcloud.com/setup .