MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
If you can't buy from Google Play, please check our home page. We support more payment methods. (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/buy)
About "Draw over other apps" permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
Please feel free to submit any of your feedbacks or concerns to the email address below, we are committed to solve any issues and work to complete your satisfaction!
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: dedicated user interface that is keyboard/remote control compatible, AndroidTV compatibility ;
- Share and keep track of what you have watched using Trakt scrobbler (see http://trakt.tv/);
- 3D video: visual tagging and side by side/top bottom playback mode with Archos stereo virtual reality glasses or cardboard support;
- Audio: night mode and audio boost options;
- Android 5.0 Lollipop support with flat/material user interface design.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
It unlocks additional pro features:
(1) Streaming from VLC to Android devices
(2) Streaming from Android devices to VLC
You can find "VLC HD Remote" here: http://goo.gl/03ehb
Keywords: VLC, VideoLAN, VideoLAN Client, Remote, stream, VLC remote, media, DVD, control, streaming, solution, VLC direct, ICS, tablet, HD, SD, MPEG, MP4, simple, setup, playlist, subtitles, volume, playback, fullscreen, player, ActionBar, unlock, multimedia, Twoflower, HTTP, RTP, ID3 tags, fast, network, wifi, wlan, mkv, VLC X Remote/Stream, vlc x, VLC Player, screenshot, VLC Remote, VLC Streaming
VLC Streamer streams movies from your computer (Mac or PC) over your wifi to your Android.
You can watch anything from your movie collection.
No need for complex conversion processes.
No need to manually transfer movies to your device.
* Free helper app gets you streaming quickly and allows you to browse local drives, and Windows network shares
* Live streaming of video after a few seconds of processing
(assumes a reasonably powered computer)
* Support for multiple resolutions and streaming quality levels
* Supports Mac OS 10.5 intel and above
* Supports Windows, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
There are a huge number of movie formats, and VLC can convert most of them - but it can't convert everything. If you have any doubts, then please try the free version of this application first.
VLC Streamer will not play DRM protected videos. (Videos from the iTunes store do include DRM).
VLC Streamer is designed to work on your local wifi network, and the free helper app has to run on your Mac or PC.
VLC Remote lets you sit back enjoy your movies and music while you control things from your sofa.
Use our Free setup helper to configure VLC and connect your Android in a couple of button clicks.
'In a few clicks everything is ready and you just have to taste the pleasure of remote control' -Alekxou
✔ Easily control VLC from your sofa!
✔ Helper configures VLC automatically.
✔ Full browsing control (play any file from your computer)
✔ Full DVD controls
✔ Volume, position, track
✔ Turn fullscreen on and off
✔ Control subtitles, aspect ratio, audio track and delays
✔ Access external drives
• Reviews •
2011 Best Software Award in Multimedia by Handster
'Amazing remote. You can completely control vlc from the palm of your hand. ... highly recommend it if you are looking for a vlc remote.'
'VLC Remote is the latest Android app to earn my favor, and it’s a beauty.'
This app requires server software to function properly; you can get the server application from:
- Support multimedia streaming from your PC to Android devices
- Support Chromecast for remote streaming
- Optimized for phone and tablet
- Streaming over Wi-Fi and 3G network
- Everything is transcoded on the fly, no copy or encode is needed
- Supported video formats: AVI, MP4, RM/RMVB, MKV, WMV, MPEG, MPEG2TS
- Supported subtitle formats: SRT, ASS/SSA, SAMI (typeface, scale and encoding is user configurable)
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, WAV, AAC
- Supported image formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
- Automatic server discovery in local area network
- Remote access setup by specifying Qiss PIN code
- Remote access setup by specifying server address and port information
- Folder access control by user account
- Support NAT transversal via UPNP or NAT-PMP
The difference between the full version and the free version are:
- No AD
- Support file name search
- Support image export
- Support advanced video gesture control
- Support Google TV
- Support multiple themes
- DRM protected files are not supported
- Other formats may work but not officially supported
- Qloud Server is available for Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8 and Mac OS X (10.7 or later)
- For better video performance, dual core processor is recommended
- Please make sure the free version can function properly before upgrading to full version
- If you have difficulty with 3G streaming, please google "how to port forward" for tutorial, the default port is TCP 8888
You can get more help by sending mail to <email@example.com>
VLC SDR implements translucent design from KitKat onwards.
Remember to set up a password in VLC! Otherwise the app can't connect!
The new remote circle of VLC SDR combines the most important functionionalities of the remote control.
No need of hands to control VLC. Use predefined voice commands or create your own.
Control VLC via notification bar, even outside the app.
Control VLC directly on your home screen. The widget may also be used on the lock screen.
Don't like the color or layout? Choose one of your likings.
The design shown in the screenshots is available for Android 4.0+ (ICS).
In-App Purchase/PRO-Version will remove advertisment.
This app was not created or endorsed by VLC (VideoLAN software).
[****** This is the Pro Version. No Ads. ******]
By using this free mobile player, you can watch tv shows, movies, music videos on your Android phone as well as locally stored FLV flash video files (no need to install Adobe Flash Player Plugin).
It can handle all popular video formats including AVI, DiVX, Xvid, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, MKV, ASF, MPG, FLV Flash Video as well as audio formats AAC, AC3, MP3, and more.
Being based on the FFmpeg project, optimized for mobile devices, and highly optimized core video and mp3 player, Seaman Video Player Pro has become more popular in the mobile video and mp3 player market.
No need to install any video codecs, all video and audio codecs are already built-in.
It's capable of playing incomplete or damaged video files by skipping the damaged frames. It can also play partially downloaded files.
Supported formats include:
MP3, MP2, AAC, WMA (1,2,3), Midi *, WAV, OGG, Speex, WAVPACK, TTA, FLAC, MPC, AMR, ADPCM, ALaw, MuLaw, G.729, GSM
H.264 (AVC), AVCHD, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-4 part 2 (ASP), DivX, XviD, WMV (7,8,9), Theora *, Dirac *, MJPEG, MSVIDEO (1,2 , 3), rv (10,20,30,40), SVQ1, SVQ3
Multiplex format Formats:
FLV, Matroska, ASF, ASX, AVI, PS,, 3GPP, MOV, MPEG-4, OGM, NSV，rmvb/rm
Here are some key features of Seaman Video Player Pro:
- Fluently play videos on mobile phone with no more transcoding: Seaman Video Player Pro plays almost all video files on your PC, such as avi, rmvb, flv, mkv, etc. It's like watching live tv on your android.
- Best Experience: With better performance, higher image quality, higher resolution! Seaman Video Player Pro will reform your video experience on mobile devices! Watch tv shows, movies and music videos.
- Dual Core Playback: Beside the high performance engine built-in, Seaman Video Player Pro also makes the most of the OpenCORE inside Android system; you may switch the engine freely.
- Handy Features: resume playing, subtitle support, battery prompt over the video view.
HTC machine (Android 1.6 - 2.3.3) test has been passed and has not tested other models, if any problem, please provide the model name, the system specific information, we will solve.
You can choose from the built in streaming profiles for 360p, 480p, 720p and 1080p resolutions, and you can customize your own profile which allows you to define the video codec, resolution, video bitrate, audio codec, audio bitrate and no of channels. You can also attempt to stream without transcoding the video if you have sufficient bandwidth. You can choose to stream over HTTP or RTSP.
There is an install guide available at http://samicemalone.co.uk/remote-for-vlc/install.html.
You can also find a list of FAQ's at http://samicemalone.co.uk/remote-for-vlc/faq.html.
Recommended VLC version: 2.1.4 or 2.1.3. There are some issues with streaming on some older VLC versions, notably 1.1.11 and older, 2.0.1, and 2.0.4 so do not use these versions.
This application does not handle media playback itself, instead it allows you to use the Android media player of your choice e.g. Android's built in video player or MX Player.
This application is a fork of the application "Remote for VLC" by Peter Baldwin (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.peterbaldwin.client.android.vlcremote).
The source code for this application can be obtained on request after you have purchased the app.
This app should be compatible with AceStream since it is a derivative of VLC. If you are using VLC and AceStream simultaneously, remember to change the port of the HTTP interface.
* Added library support for viewing multiple directories under one directory
(via context menu). This is similar to Windows Libraries.
* Fixed crashing occasionally when trying restore the search query
* Added "What's New" dialog for displaying changelog on app update
*** For instructions on mapping the MagicTV port to Internet, please refer to http://goo.gl/gSEFC ***
This is the first client that is able to watch remote streaming from MagicTV 7000/8000 series.
Most functions from official client are available:
- Probe of devices from local LAN, so no IP entering required
- Manual input of IP address and port to connect to devices that is exposed to Internet
- List of current programmes in all channels and switching channel
- Changing streaming quality
- List of recorded programmes and playing with seeking function
- Switch of subtitle and audio track
- Ability to use external player (e.g. MX Player) for streaming playing with better result (Since v2.0)
Note that you should have a relatively high-end device (at least ARMv7 with 1GHz) to get a satisfactory result.
* Full version users can now download desktop streaming control client for one MagicTV device. For more information, select "Desktop Client" from main menu *
Formerly known as GTVBox Video Player.
Please, see the list of supported media formats for your device before you purchase!
- Grid, list and double list navigation.
- Navigation and playback from internal storage and USB drives.
- Navigation and playback from Windows shares (SMB).
- Navigation and playback from WebDAV servers.
- Navigation and playback from NFS servers (Experimental!).
- Navigation, search and playback from UPnP/DLNA servers.
- Playback of video files in all formats supported by your Google TV device from local drives or remote shares.
- Switching audio tracks in multilingual files.
- Support for external SRT subtitles in any encoding (you need to have an srt (lower case extension) file in the same directory as your movie file like movie.mkv and movie.srt).
- Support for embedded MKV text subtitles (Experimental TXT/ASS/SSA. Enable "MKV extended support" feature). ASS styles are partially supported.
- Support for external audio track in M4A and MKA formats.
- M3U playlists support.
- Streaming of video and images from iPhone/iPodTouch/iPad (including YouTube) over Airplay. (Experimental. Music streaming and DRM are not supported yet).
- Streaming of video and music from Android phone with DoubleTwist+Airsync app.
- Streaming (progressive download) from HTTP/HTTPS sources.
- Movie covers and movie sheets! Use Movienizer or ThumbGen to generate images for your Google TV.
OFFICIAL SUPPORT FORUMS:
Google Group: https://groups.google.com/group/gtvbox
Google TV Forums: http://www.googletvforum.org/forum/google-tv-apps/4075-gtvbox-video-player-support.html
It is not possible for the developer to answer customer's questions in Google Play reviews! If something does not work, please, post to the forum. You will get help shortly.
UPnP/DLNA streaming is reported to work with Twonky, Logitech Media Server, TVersity, TVMOBiLi, Mediatomb, XBMC and Plex Media Server. SRT subtitles are supported when streaming from Twonky (v. 6.0+) and mediatomb. MKV subtitles are supported on all servers (if no transcoding). Covers and sheets are NOT supported for UPnP/DLNA, however ViMu will display covers/thumbnails provided by your server.
UPnP indexing and search feature is proven to work with Twonky, Logitech Media Server and XBMC.
Most Google TV devices do not support DTS sound!
If you have no sound while playback, your video file might have unsupported audio track (like DTS).
If some of your files fail to play you can get REFUND for 3 days after purchase.
0 - 9 - seek to 0% - 90% of a movie.
A, ALT or Yellow - change audio track.
S or Blue - enable subtitles and change subtitle tracks.
O - change optical output mode DolbyDigital/PCM/DTS
P - set Revue video output mode to 50Hz (PAL).
N - set Revue video output mode to 60HZ (NTSC).
+/- - change subtitle size.
, / . - change subtitle offset in msec.
K/M - move subtitle up/down over the screen.
Z - zoom/crop 4:3 content (Sony only).
E - enable/disable external audio track.
R/T - change external audio track offset in msec.
X or Red - switch aspect ratio mode (only for NSZ-GS7, Co-Star and LG TV).
Enter or Info - Show/hide infobar.
To play all media files in a folder longclick the first one and select "play this and next files" or press PLAY media key.
Start typing for quicksearch option.
Officially tested on these Google TV units:
- Logitech Revue
- Sony NSZ-GT1 (Blu-ray)
- Sony NSZ-GS7
- Vizio VAP430 (Co-Star)
- Hisense Pulse
- ASUS Qube
Also known to be compatible with:
- Netgear GTV100 (NeoTV Prime)
- Sony NSX-GT1 (Internet TV)
- LG 47G2/55G2 (3D TV)
Most common file formats: MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV, TS, MPTS, WMV, DIVX, 3GP, VOB.
In OneZap, you can create a remote for Plex, Kodi / XBMC and all your devices. Organize your movies, series and your music.
Turn off the lights and start your favorite movie on your TV from your sofa.
IR blaster (infrared) :
• Infrared remote control using the IR Blaster .
• More than 250 integrated devices (Samsung, Sony, LG, Bose, Denon, Pioneer, Onkyo etc ...)
• Learning mode, allowing to copy your own remotes (HTC Devices compatible).
• Community Database to create and share new infrared commands.
• Quick test of the devices
Control your media server PLEX or XBMC / KODI :
• Browse your library (movies, series and music)
• Play a movie, series or an album
• Change the language and subtitles
• Search with the keyboard of your mobile
• Customizable Controls
Control your home automation system with openHAB :
• Import your switch configurations and dimmer
Commons features :
• Macros for controlling multiple devices at once
• Create buttons and sliders
• Change the colors of the buttons and the background color of your remotes
• Move or resize buttons and sliders
• Possibility of holding a button to perform a continuous control (eg, volume up, volume-)
• Create shortcuts
Some images used in the screenshots are under Creative Commons license:
Sintel - © copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
✔ Network Protocols: HLS, MMS, RTMP, RTSP, TS by UDP
✔ List view control and thumbnails for live stream
✔ Replay function on HLS stream
✔ HTTPS and encrypted stream support
✔ Digital zoom and picture shifting mode
✔ Recording a live stream
✔ Ad free
First you will need to input channels list (m3u playlist), you can get it from your provider or find free channels list in the web.
You can place your playlist
1) on web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the application
2) on local card and select file in file manager
This application is based on VXG Android mobile video player SDK.
This SDK supports all major network protocols and multimedia codecs, tested and tuned for all major Android hardware platforms and has over 1M+ users!
Our SDK is designed to help our clients create value with mobile video playback. With our wide range of features and powerful tools you’ll quickly expand your audience, generate revenue, and create more effective digital communications. It has just all you need for your Mobile video playback solution!
Build your own Media Player within hours using our SDK!
VXG video player SDK features :
• Hardware acceleration – a new hardware accelerated decoder for HD video
• Multi-core decoding - support of the multiple processor cores for decoding
• Multi-channel support - simultaneous connection to multiple resources or multiple video decoding
• Video integration with any Activity - based on SurfaceView and can be integrated with any Activity
• Hardware pre and post processing – hardware de-interlacing and various pre and post processing using OpenGL shaders
• Custom and standard notifications - notifies application about connection, disconnection and other events, possibility to add custom event
• Multicast/Unicast UDP stream playback
For more info please refer to http://videoexpertsgroup.com/
Visit our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/videoexpertsgroup
Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet any problem.
Streamie Free is an unofficial app that allows you watch all of your favorite Justin.tv AND Twitch.tv streams on your Android device.
* Stream all Justin.tv channels
* Stream all Twitch games
* Search through Justin.tv and Twitch
* Connect to your Twitch account to add and remove favorites. Twitch.tv support is coming soon
* Chat overlay: chat while you watch the stream. Swipe left or right to move the chat window or back to hide it
* Clean, intuitive interface: easily search or browse to find great content
* Filter mature streams
FLASH IS REQUIRED. Streamie will help you install flash if you don't have it already.
NOTE: Due to design changes by Google, some new phones and tablets will not play flash in a webview. We are actively working on a solution for this.
Please rate Streamie 4 or 5 stars if you feel we deserve it. If not, please contact us and tell us how we can do better.
If you have any bugs please contact us directly so that we can quickly support you.
Currently only Justin.tv and Twitch streams are available. We are working hard to add other video services to Streamie.
* If you have an ad blocker on your phone, it can take a long time to load the stream. This is because the ad request needs to time out.
Terms of Service:
Justin.tv allows this content to be available:
"Who can use [our video streams]? Everyone. That's why we're releasing this API so that anyone can customize Justin.tv to work exactly the way they want it to." http://www.justin.tv/p/api
According to the Justin.tv terms of service, anyone with access to these streams gets "a perpetual, personal, non-commercial, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to access and view [...] Lifecaster Content." http://www.justin.tv/p/terms_of_service
Requires My Media Center Services (free!) to be installed on your Windows 7 or 8 PC running Windows Media Center. Please visit http://www.CetonCorp.com/MyMediaCenter
•TV and Movie Gallery
Forget hopping around from the TV section to the movie section to your recorded shows. My Media Center lets you see an integrated view of all your shows and movies in one place.
•Manage and Schedule DVR Recordings
At work and forgot to record that show tonight? See a season premier promo that you want to record but you’re away from home on a trip? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
It’s TV search the way it should be. You probably don’t care whether your favorite show or movie is on one channel or another, in your personal library or airing later this week. We’ll help you easily find what you’re looking wherever it’s playing.
•Play To any TV Set
Browse your TV and movie libraries, select the show you want to watch, and choose the device on which you want to watch. You don’t even have to be in the same room.
•Your Mobile is the Remote
My Media Center includes full remote control capabilities for both your media center PC and any Ceton Echo extenders or Xbox 360 you have. Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, channel, volume … it’s all there in one pretty slick touchscreen view.
•Works with Any Tuner on any Windows Media Center PC!
My Media Center – The Ultimate Windows Media Center App
- "Pretty cool!" "Simple setup." "A full blown remote control that’s perfect for media center" "This is 5 bucks you should spend!" - HD Nation
"...without question a must-have app" "...greatly improves the Windows Media Center experience." – PC World
"For Windows Media Center fans searching for a good looking remote app for their mobile devices, that wait is over" - Engadget
"it is hard to think of a reason why you will not like it" - WPCentral
Full Feature List:
• Universal search across all of your content
• Manage Recorded TV
• Start Playback of Recorded TV on HTPC or Extender
• Manage Scheduled Recordings
• Manage Series Recordings
• Browse Program Grid Guide
• Tune channel on HTPC or Extender
• Use On Screen Remote Control to control HTPC or Extender
• Automatically generate local movie metadata & cover art
• Browser recorded & local movies in a beautiful gallery
• Start playback of movies on HTPC or Extender
• Browse list of movies on television tonight with cover art
• Easily browse upcoming Premieres in one nice list
• Browse recent activity on your HTPC
• Control Extenders
• Wake on LAN
• Much More
If you have any issue please contact us on our official forums: http://www.thegreenbutton.tv/forums/viewforum.php?f=63
*My Media Center does NOT stream recorded or live TV to your android device. My Media Center does allow you to start playback on any HTPC/Extender, schedule recordings, manage recordings, etc.
For more information see the official website: http://www.cetoncorp.com/mymediacenter or follow us on twitter http://www.twitter.com/CetonMyMC
Windows Media Center, Media Center, WMC, WME, Ceton, Ceton Companion
Emit allows you to stream videos, music and photos from PC/Mac/Linux directly to an Android device from your local Wi-Fi, remote Wi-Fi and 3G!
- Live encoding and streaming directly to your device. No need to wait for your video to encode entirely.
- Image gallery allows you to stream photos from your computer to your device
- Stream music (MP3) from your computer to your device
- Accessible from 3g or external wifi
- .srt subtitles
- mkv subtitles
- Switching between audio tracks in movie
- Recognizes DVD folders and displays by title
- Pre encoding videos and download them to the device for offline viewing.
- Download music from iTunes. Songs will be saved to: SD_Card/Emit/Music/Artist/Album/Song.mp3
Emit free is an ad supported version of Emit.
Or go to https://www.emitapp.com.
If you have any problems, please contacts us at: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Some antivirus/internet security programs can wrongly detect server application as a security threat. Please add Emit desktop as a trusted application in such programs. This behavior was reported in some versions of Kaspersky Internet Security and BitDefender.
Keywords: itunes, air video, mp3 sync, video sync, plex, vlc direct, video streaming, emit, live encoding
With Emit Cloud android app you can access your files from anywhere. You can upload and download files from your Emit Cloud server. You can even watch videos directly from your Emit Cloud server without downloading them first.
- Easy accessible documents from anywhere.
- Save files of all types to Emit Cloud.
- Download files and folders.
- View your picture gallery, listen to music and watch videos.
To use Emit Cloud for Android you need access to Emit Cloud Server with a valid account.
Get a free Emit Cloud Server at http://www.emitcloud.com/setup .