MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
If you can't buy from Google Play, please check our home page. We support more payment methods. (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/buy)
About "Draw over other apps" permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
* Remote widgets for home and lock screens (resizable lock screen widget on Jelly Bean+)
* Large, user friendly remote interface
* Pull out drawers for currently playing content and advanced settings
* Now playing drawer allows skipping between TV episodes WITHOUT a Plex queue!
* Automatic Plex client configuration (manual configuration also available)
* Support for all screen sizes (phone & tablet)
* Use Android keyboard to search Plex queues
I am very committed to supporting my users, if you have any problems or suggestions to make the app better please don't hesitate to contact me! If you're unhappy with the app I'm more than willing to offer a refund, I stand behind my work and am always open to criticism.
If you're happy with my app, please leave a review! It really helps me out with my placement in the Play store :)
Disclaimer: I am not in any way affiliated with Plex, this is a 3rd party application designed to work in harmony with their software.
This app requires server software to function properly; you can get the server application from:
- Support multimedia streaming from your PC to Android devices
- Support Chromecast for remote streaming
- Optimized for phone and tablet
- Streaming over Wi-Fi and 3G network
- Everything is transcoded on the fly, no copy or encode is needed
- Supported video formats: AVI, MP4, RM/RMVB, MKV, WMV, MPEG, MPEG2TS
- Supported subtitle formats: SRT, ASS/SSA, SAMI (typeface, scale and encoding is user configurable)
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, WAV, AAC
- Supported image formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
- Automatic server discovery in local area network
- Remote access setup by specifying Qiss PIN code
- Remote access setup by specifying server address and port information
- Folder access control by user account
- Support NAT transversal via UPNP or NAT-PMP
The difference between the full version and the free version are:
- No AD
- Support file name search
- Support image export
- Support advanced video gesture control
- Support Google TV
- Support multiple themes
- DRM protected files are not supported
- Other formats may work but not officially supported
- Qloud Server is available for Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8 and Mac OS X (10.7 or later)
- For better video performance, dual core processor is recommended
- Please make sure the free version can function properly before upgrading to full version
- If you have difficulty with 3G streaming, please google "how to port forward" for tutorial, the default port is TCP 8888
You can get more help by sending mail to <firstname.lastname@example.org>
• Know when there is something new to watch without opening a client app
• See what TV series and movies are currently in-progress
• Perfect for cord-cutters who use automated downloads
• Send messages to shared library users and owners
• Forward notifications via email (premium feature)
• Group notifications and listings by media type, server, or a single list
• Full support for Android Wear notifications
• Quick and easy playback on connected clients (does not include Chromecast)
• Supports multiple Plex servers
• Supports shared libraries from other users
• Advanced filtering for servers, libraries, and TV series
• Automatically handles both local and remote connections
• Easy setup--just sign in to Plex.tv and go
Media Browser Features:
• Automatic server discovery
• Media Browser Connect sign in for shared libraries support
• Advanced filtering for servers, libraries, and TV series
• Automatically handles both local and remote connections
• Easy setup--just sign into your server or Media Browser Connect and go
In OneZap, you can create a remote for Plex, Kodi / XBMC and all your devices. Organize your movies, series and your music.
Turn off the lights and start your favorite movie on your TV from your sofa.
IR blaster (infrared) :
• Infrared remote control using the IR Blaster .
• More than 250 integrated devices (Samsung, Sony, LG, Bose, Denon, Pioneer, Onkyo etc ...)
• Learning mode, allowing to copy your own remotes (HTC Devices compatible).
• Community Database to create and share new infrared commands.
• Quick test of the devices
Control your media server PLEX or XBMC / KODI :
• Browse your library (movies, series and music)
• Play a movie, series or an album
• Change the language and subtitles
• Search with the keyboard of your mobile
• Customizable Controls
Control your home automation system with openHAB :
• Import your switch configurations and dimmer
Commons features :
• Macros for controlling multiple devices at once
• Create buttons and sliders
• Change the colors of the buttons and the background color of your remotes
• Move or resize buttons and sliders
• Possibility of holding a button to perform a continuous control (eg, volume up, volume-)
• Create shortcuts
Some images used in the screenshots are under Creative Commons license:
Sintel - © copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
You must have a plex media server installed locally to use Serenity.
Note: Android TV and tablet device users are recommended to use an external video player for the best playback experience.
Users should review the FAQ if you are using cloud servers instead of local servers.
Support and FAQs:
What is supported:
* Server auto discovery and configuration
* Video Queue and Continuous playback
* Playback video trailers on most devices.
* Optimized layout for TV screens and larger tablets.
* All screens remote, game controller, and D-PAD optimized.
* Movie and TV Show libraries
* Music Libraries
* Internal or external video player support. Enhanced support for some popular players is provided.
* Automatic subtitle selection configuration option
* Update viewing position when using external player
* User configurable layout preferences and starting categories
* Multiple Layouts (Grid View and Detail View)
* Download videos to the device
* Content filtering via categories
* App localization for English, Spanish, and French.
What is not supported:
* Transcoding of video or audio.
* Most phones are not supported.
* Photo Libraries
* Cloud services
Depending on the device not all videos will play back. It is highly dependent on the video and audio codecs the device supports. The wider the supported codecs the more it can play back.
Please feel free to submit any of your feedbacks or concerns to the email address below, we are committed to solve any issues and work to complete your satisfaction!
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select "Already Paid?" on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Plex Home Theater (coming soon to Xbox One, Playstation, and other apps).
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
• Unlock unlimited streaming to your phone or tablet with a Plex Pass subscription that includes many other premium features (available at https://plex.tv/plexpass) -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase.
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex makes your media beautiful with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to 'Watch Later' on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
AllCast lets you cast to:
* Amazon Fire TV
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which has a 5 minute viewing limit on pictures and videos. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the viewing limit.
Internet - Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State - Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States - Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock - Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage - Play from SD Card
Read Phone State - Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts - Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials - Log into Google Drive
Superuser - Google Music casting
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
Stream live TV from your HDHomeRun device to your phone or tablet. (Unprotected, copy freely channels only)
This application will allow you to stream live TV to your android phone or tablet. It can be streamed to your device in 1 of 2 ways.
1. Directly from the hdhomerun to your device. This requires a strong network connection to your device (wireless N recommended) and a powerful enough device to decode 1080i video.
2. Through the HdhomerunStreamServer. This uses VLC to transcode the video to a lower bandwidth.
This application can also help you diagnose signal issues. You can view the signal strength of any channel and even graph the signal strength over time. Up to two tuners can be graphed at the same time.
Link to HdhomerunStreamServer:
For direct to device streaming you'll need a video player that can decode MPEG2 on your android device.
Recommended video player:
MX Player users: You must setup MX Player to show the quit button in the menu and use that to leave MX Player otherwise MX Player will hang the next time you view a channel.
For streaming through HdhomerunStreamServer you'll need a video player that can decode H.264 video. Most devices have one built in but if it doesn't you can use this one:
Note: This app can only play unprotected, copy freely channels.
To become a beta tester join follow the directions here:
* Discover Latest Online Videos
We pick and recommend you the most recent and hottest videos from other entertaining sites. You can view and search videos from various platforms, such as YouTube, Vevo and Hulu freely. It is a better way to search, discover and watch Movies, TV full episodes, hottest Music Videos and funny videos clips within one app.
Notice: Non-US countries are not allowed to visit Hulu.com as its region restriction.
* Watch Videos Later
Sometimes, you may be interrupted suddenly when you are enjoying a movie; or frustrated by the network connection. Now, don't be upset, you can add it in the "Watch Later" Queue, to watch it later without a data plan. Wondershare Player can download streaming videos from CNN, NY Times, Ted Talk, NASA TV, Funny or Die.
* Play Seamlessly between Android & Other Devices
Any time, any place, any screen - with Wondershare Player in your pocket, you can easily switch between the screen size of your choice - phone, PC or TV. As a full-featured UPnP/DLNA control point, Wondershare Player enables you to enjoy favorite videos and music anywhere you happen to be! Want to share it with friends and family? Just stream personal and online videos or music to a nearby large-screen TV. In addition to that, you can freely browse and play media files shared by your computer on Android phones. There’s no need to sync, to upload onto cloud or to register to an online service... You're in absolute control!
* Transfer via WiFi
This feature will need to work with Wondershare desktop programs installed on your PC so that you can easily play files saved on your computer, on your mobile terminal. Firstly, please install Wondershare AllMyTube for Mac or Wondershare Video Converter Ultima for Mac, then scan the QR code to establish a connection. Two simple steps will make it possible to upload and play any videos or music on your phone. Meanwhile, the programs mentioned above can help you download videos from any webistes and convert them into your favorite format(s).
* Best Video Player for Android
Wondershare Player plays smoothly without any problem no matter the codec or format.
It supports all the video and audio formats, including FLV, AVI, MKV, WMV, MOV, RM, RMVB, ASF, M2TS, MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, M2TS, VOB, F4V, 3GP, etc.
It supports subtitles embedded video files, supports subtitles as SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass), SAMI(.smi/.sami), SubRip(.srt), MicroDVD(.sub/.txt), SubViewer2.0(.sub), MPL2(.mpl/.txt), PowerDivX(.psb/.txt), TMPlayer(.txt).
It plays DVD folders from SD card directly with DVD menu navigation.
It supports continuous playback and can automatically remember your last played position.
* More Features
Supports HTTP, MMS, RTMP and RTSP/RTP streaming media protocols, including m3u8 (iPhone and iPad online media format).
Provides search function to help you quickly find the files you want to play.
When you are visiting a stream media website, Wondershare Player will run automatically and save the web address.
Supports watching remote streaming media from a local server on PC.
Note:"watch later" does not work for videos from YouTube because of Google policy.
We are trying our best to providing you extraordinary experience on Android phone. Please feel free to submit any of your feedbacks or concerns to the email address below email@example.com, we are committed to solve any issues ASAP.
Fully Supports Android 4.4. Support Google Nexus & Nexus 7
- Android 5.0 Lollipop compatibility
- multi-core (dual and quad-core) HW decoding support - significantly improves playback speed
- background playback in popup window (long tap on button Back to playback video and audio in popup video)
- hardware accelerated video playback - increases speed and reduces battery consumption*
- Support for almost all media files (video and audio player), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3, flac... and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- Multiple audio streams and subtitles.
- Playlist support and various playback modes.
- External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub. txt...
- Find subtitles automatically (mobile data or wi-fi must be enabled to work)
- Playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, Samba (SMB/CIFS) shared drives, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) - no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card anymore!
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (children lock)
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) for example: Nexus media importer, USB OTG Helper, USB Host Controller... and much more!
This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types please download appropriate package. Application will notify you which package you need.
BSPlayer FREE version is ad-supported video player. BSPlayer full version without advertisements with added functionality is available on Google Play.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We are trying to improve the player for the users and your feedback is appreciated.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website.
Dedicated forum can be found here: http://forum.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-android/.
*Hardware acceleration support depends on device video decoder capability. Hardware accelerated playback in portrait mode may be corrupted on some HTC models (HD and others - hardware issue). Also on some devices (Samsung galaxy S2) zoom/stretch may not work on all video types.
Translations and corrections of the translations can now be submitted here: http://crowdin.net/project/bsplayer-android!
Don't forget to vote 5 stars if you like it and if you don't - let us know why! :)
Tags: video player, media player, movie player, m2ts player, mts player, avc player, mp3 player, avi player, mkv player, mov player, flv player, subtitle player, free player...
Screenshots taken from following movies under Creative Commons license:
Sintel - © copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
Tears of Steel - (CC) Blender Foundation | mango.blender.org
ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: dedicated user interface that is keyboard/remote control compatible, AndroidTV compatibility ;
- Share and keep track of what you have watched using Trakt scrobbler (see http://trakt.tv/);
- 3D video: visual tagging and side by side/top bottom playback mode with Archos stereo virtual reality glasses or cardboard support;
- Audio: night mode and audio boost options;
- Android 5.0 Lollipop support with flat/material user interface design.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
Some Things about the app, just to avoid complaints:
-The app only can see the media files that the Android gallery can see(except avi files), if you add a video and dont show in the gallery dont expect that the server cant see it.
I have tested it with: “mkv”, “avi”, “mp4”
-With some routers, specially those that are cheap or old, you will suffer a lot of disconnections, because the router is saturated and cant manage all the data, this is specially a problem with video.
-If you are connected to the Wifi and your client cant see the server, the problem is in the router in 90% of cases(check UPNP configuration or upgrade it).
-Please read the Help.
The Pro version is not limited in any way so you can use all the functionality of the application, although it is recommended that you first try the free app to see if your phone works well with the client that you want.
Pro version has the following functionality:
-Integrated Firewall (Select devices to allow them to access your multimedia content)
-Selecting individual files (You can choose what to share)
-Support subtitle (not all clients support them) for Smart TV / BD to Samsung and LG brands.
-Ethernet-Network Support (not tested on physical device).
Free version has the following functionality:
-Integrated Firewall (Select devices to allow them to access your multimedia content is limited to one device in state Forbidden or Allowed)
-Selecting individual files (You can´t choose what to share)
-Support subtitle (not all clients support them) for Smart TV / BD to Samsung and LG brands (Limited to only one subtitle activated at the same time).
-Ethernet-Network Support (not tested on physical device).
How to use:
-With your Android device connected to a network (WiFi or Ethernet), activate the server (automatically activated when starting the application).
With a DLNA compatible device (I use a PlayStation 3 or Winamp plugin with ml_upnp or UpnpPlay) open the server and view its contents.
For example: from the PS3 go to Music-> MediaServer-> Music-> All-> "select a song and wait." if you want to see the photos go to Photo-> MediaServer-> Photos-> All> "select an image and wait." and the same for the video.
The server can take up to 10 seconds to become visible in a customer, if for any reason after a while nothing happens, press the button on the mobile server (off and on).
Important note: Do not use p2p programs on the same WiFi network, since too many retransmissions introduced in communications.
Note: Although the server continues to run off the mobile screen, we found that the application works best with the screen on, so it is recommended to disable auto screen off.
If you are connected to a mobile wireless network and you suffer connections and disconnections when you try to transmit multimedia content, the problem is in the router (saturated), to solve this problem either upgrade the router's firmware to a version better or buy a router that supports standard 802.11ac.
Note: If the application is not running and when you return to run still not working (restarts the phone, this is very rare).
With some video-transfer rate seems a little low (jumps in the picture), although this depends on the network speed and video resolution.
-Sometimes with television, the first time you display the contents of the server are only empty folders, if this happens the user must exit the TV's DLNA and re-enter to refresh the content. For example with Samsung TVs DLNA once selected if the contents of the folder is empty, press the "Back" until the server selection menu and reselect MediaServer.
[****** This is the Pro Version. No Ads. ******]
By using this free mobile player, you can watch tv shows, movies, music videos on your Android phone as well as locally stored FLV flash video files (no need to install Adobe Flash Player Plugin).
It can handle all popular video formats including AVI, DiVX, Xvid, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, MKV, ASF, MPG, FLV Flash Video as well as audio formats AAC, AC3, MP3, and more.
Being based on the FFmpeg project, optimized for mobile devices, and highly optimized core video and mp3 player, Seaman Video Player Pro has become more popular in the mobile video and mp3 player market.
No need to install any video codecs, all video and audio codecs are already built-in.
It's capable of playing incomplete or damaged video files by skipping the damaged frames. It can also play partially downloaded files.
Supported formats include:
MP3, MP2, AAC, WMA (1,2,3), Midi *, WAV, OGG, Speex, WAVPACK, TTA, FLAC, MPC, AMR, ADPCM, ALaw, MuLaw, G.729, GSM
H.264 (AVC), AVCHD, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-4 part 2 (ASP), DivX, XviD, WMV (7,8,9), Theora *, Dirac *, MJPEG, MSVIDEO (1,2 , 3), rv (10,20,30,40), SVQ1, SVQ3
Multiplex format Formats:
FLV, Matroska, ASF, ASX, AVI, PS,, 3GPP, MOV, MPEG-4, OGM, NSV，rmvb/rm
Here are some key features of Seaman Video Player Pro:
- Fluently play videos on mobile phone with no more transcoding: Seaman Video Player Pro plays almost all video files on your PC, such as avi, rmvb, flv, mkv, etc. It's like watching live tv on your android.
- Best Experience: With better performance, higher image quality, higher resolution! Seaman Video Player Pro will reform your video experience on mobile devices! Watch tv shows, movies and music videos.
- Dual Core Playback: Beside the high performance engine built-in, Seaman Video Player Pro also makes the most of the OpenCORE inside Android system; you may switch the engine freely.
- Handy Features: resume playing, subtitle support, battery prompt over the video view.
HTC machine (Android 1.6 - 2.3.3) test has been passed and has not tested other models, if any problem, please provide the model name, the system specific information, we will solve.
That means for example that - if you receive your local station (e.g. sports event) at home on your Media Center - you can stream this live show to your android! Not confined by home or country!
Here's how to:
1. Setup your Remote Potato Server - it's a free download here: http://myfrem.net/download.html . This is absolutely required to run this app.
2. Test the connection out for free: make sure it works with the free Remote Media Center (RMC) app, downloadable from google play.
3. If you are satisfied with step 2: Get Remote Media Center Live TV - and try with SD channels at home in this app!
Also has the ability to download videos/recorded tv and live tv. And (beta:) transcoding on the server for later playback.
* This version of RMC is ad free!
* RMC streams media which can consume lots of bandwidth especially WHEN using high quality settings - be sure you have a good data plan before you start using 3G and 4G connections to stream your video.
* Number of TV channels you can watch simultanuously is limited by the number of androids, free tuners and processing power you have!
* For best Live TV results, you need a fast android and fast PC server.
* DRM-protected content is not supported.
* See myfrem.nl/forum of http://18.104.22.168/forum for discussion and FAQ.
* On google TV you can use ES File manager as a player.
* Do not use while driving or other activities that might become dangerous.
* Be aware that live TV makes use of (temporary) recordings that show up in "Recorded TV'.
This product/app is Google Cast™ Ready for which an in-app purchase is necessary.
Google Cast Ready and the Google Cast Ready Badge are trademarks of Google Inc.
Emit allows you to stream videos, music and photos from PC/Mac/Linux directly to an Android device from your local Wi-Fi, remote Wi-Fi and 3G!
- Live encoding and streaming directly to your device. No need to wait for your video to encode entirely.
- Image gallery allows you to stream photos from your computer to your device
- Stream music (MP3) from your computer to your device
- Accessible from 3g or external wifi
- .srt subtitles
- mkv subtitles
- Switching between audio tracks in movie
- Recognizes DVD folders and displays by title
- Pre encoding videos and download them to the device for offline viewing.
- Download music from iTunes. Songs will be saved to: SD_Card/Emit/Music/Artist/Album/Song.mp3
Emit free is an ad supported version of Emit.
Or go to https://www.emitapp.com.
If you have any problems, please contacts us at: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Some antivirus/internet security programs can wrongly detect server application as a security threat. Please add Emit desktop as a trusted application in such programs. This behavior was reported in some versions of Kaspersky Internet Security and BitDefender.
Keywords: itunes, air video, mp3 sync, video sync, plex, vlc direct, video streaming, emit, live encoding
With Emit Cloud android app you can access your files from anywhere. You can upload and download files from your Emit Cloud server. You can even watch videos directly from your Emit Cloud server without downloading them first.
- Easy accessible documents from anywhere.
- Save files of all types to Emit Cloud.
- Download files and folders.
- View your picture gallery, listen to music and watch videos.
To use Emit Cloud for Android you need access to Emit Cloud Server with a valid account.
Get a free Emit Cloud Server at http://www.emitcloud.com/setup .