Start Kodi remotely on your Android TV or Android box from Yatse
– Start Kodi (even custom builds)
– Bring Kodi to front
– Exit NVIDIA Shield standby mode
All directly from Yatse on your Android TV or compatible Android box.
This application is only made for always powered on devices, like Android TV, Android boxes.
Do not install or activate on a phone / tablet as it would empty your battery really fast.
After enabling the server, you need to configure the WOL port in Yatse to match the one you configured in this application.
Support and documentation
– Setup documentation: http://yatse.tv/redmine/projects/yatse/wiki/XbmcStarter
– Support: http://yatse.tv/Debug
– FAQs: http://yatse.tv/FAQ
Please use the website / email for support or feature requests, as comments on Play Store do not allow to gather enough information or contact you back.
Keep in touch
– Official website: http://yatse.tv
– Facebook: http://yatse.tv/Facebook
– Twitter: http://yatse.tv/Twitter
– Google+: http://yatse.tv/GooglePlus
– Kodi™ / XBMC™ are trademarks of the XBMC Foundation
– No animal was harmed in the making of this app