No advertising!!! No permission!!!
All languages as in AOSP source code.
Languages: AF, AM, AR, BE, BG, CA, CS, DA, DE, EL, EN-rGB, ES, ES-rUS, ET, FA, FI, FR, HI, HR, HU, IN, IT, IW, JA, KO, LT, LV, MS, NB, NL, PL, PT, PT-rPT, RM, RO, RU, SK, SL, SR, SV, SW, TH, TL, TR, UK, VI, ZH-rCN, ZH-rTW, ZU
The app can not add new camera feature. Because this only uses the already existing functionality of the camera Gallery App.
Tags: camera, launcher, nexus, nexus7, tegra3, gallery
***Email me if you have problems. I respond to every email***
Pro Version temporarily removed until large error is fixed. A brand new version or the pro version will be posted soon.
This app enables you to:
• Easily adjust the phone's ringer/notification volume, media volume, alarm volume, system volume, and call volume.
• Turn on or off any system sound, such as the shutter sound or low battery sound.
• Pro Version Only: replace any system sound with a sound of your choosing, so for example, you can replace your unlock sound with a sound of a door unlocking or a gun cocking.
In case you are worried about accidentally messing up your sounds, the app automatically makes a backup of each sound you replace / turn off, so you can use this app risk-free.
If the app isn't working or if you have any other questions, please email the developer and a fix will be on the way. I strongly encourage you to email SteinApps@gmail about your problem instead of just talking about it in a review, as there is no way for me to really help you unless you email.
Put application shortcut on wallpaper to quick switch MUTE ON/OFF.
If you like it, please donate this app on:
Turn your phone into a universal remote control using your phone's built-in IR transmitter. No external hardware required. No network connection required. No permissions required. Lifetime return policy!
Control your TV, your Set-top Box, your Audio Video Receiver, your Sound System, your Amplifier, your DVD Player, your Blu-ray Player, your Media or Streaming Player, your Air Conditioner, your Projector, your DSLR camera, your PS3, your Xbox, and more! Prank your friends, anything you'd like with this user-friendly remote control!
· Save each one of your devices so that you can easily access them later.
· Control all of your devices from just one screen, by creating your own custom remote, where you can add buttons from different devices in a single tab!
· Customize your remote control by changing the number of tabs, the layout, the colors, the style of each button, and more.
· Save a sequence of actions (macro) to be executed one by one. For example you can turn on your TV, turn on your cable box, wait 1 second, go to channel 100 and turn up the volume. All of these actions saved in a single button.
· Send your own custom IR code and save it to a button.
· If your device is not listed in the app, you can use the scan mode to automatically test all brands and models in order to find a compatible one.
· Back up and restore all your saved devices and remotes so that you can easily transfer them to another phone.
· Add widgets at your home screen to control your devices without even opening the app.
· Transfer your remotes to your Android Wear Smartwatch, so that you control all your devices directly through your watch.
This application works only with phones or tablets that have an IR blaster (infrared blaster) embedded:
· Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy S5 Active, Galaxy S5 Mini, Galaxy S5 Duos, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Active, Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note Pro, Galaxy J, Galaxy Mega, Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Tab 4, Galaxy Tab Pro, Galaxy Tab S
· LG G3
· Xiaomi Mi 4
In case you need anything simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly team is always here to assist you.
In addition, if you are not happy with the app or if the app doesn't work with your device just send us your order number and we will instantly refund you. We offer a lifetime return policy.
Currently supporting over 800,000 devices
With this app, you can control the shutter of your smartphone camera from a distance of up to 10 meters. When you want to get in the picture, set up the smartphone camera, place yourself in view and tap the shutter icon in your SmartWatch display or tap your SmartBand™ or SmartBand™ Talk to get in the picture.
You can also adjust basic camera settings in your SmartWatch such as flash and zoom. If you have the Smart Imaging Stand from Sony, you can use this app to steer the imaging stand from your SmartWatch.
To use this app extension, you must have Smart Connect and the dedicated Sony app for your smart accessory installed on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Note: When you have installed this app, it will be activated automatically in your smart accessory. It will not appear in your application or home screen. Open the application settings via Smart Connect or via the phone or tablet status bar.
Works with: SmartWatch MN2, SmartWatch 2 SW2, SmartBand SWR10 and Smart Band Talk SWR30.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to http://www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Android apps and app extensions by Sony are designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets. However, some manufacturers may have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartBand
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for Smart Imaging Stand
Smart Connect extension for SmartBand Talk
◆ Created for the 1st Generation Nexus 7 (2012), where access to the front-facing camera is hidden by default
◆ Capture all the photos and videos you previously couldn't with your Nexus 7
◆ Works on the Nexus 7 (2012) and all other Android devices!
◆ Extremely small and lightweight, only 0.02mb!
◆ No-fuss, no ads, no permissions, and totally free!
• Camera Launcher only launches the built-in camera app in your device, as such, it is not possible to add new features to the camera, or fix any problems encountered while using the camera.
• For Nexus 7 (2012) users, please take note that Panorama mode does not work (causes the camera app to crash). Fortunately, both camera and video mode still work!
• Rate the app if you found it useful. Thanks for your support!
• Check out other apps made by us, Team Cats!
• Have any suggestions, ideas, or encounter any problems? Feel free to email us at email@example.com.
With this app, you can control the shutter of your Action Cam and other cameras from Sony from a distance of up to 30 feet/10 meters. Take pictures using your SmartWatch, SmartBand™ or SmartBand™ Talk. You can also start and stop the video function in selected Sony camera models.
To use this app extension, you must have Smart Connect and/or the dedicated Sony app for your smart accessory installed on your Android smartphone or tablet.
When you have installed this app, it will not appear on your home screen. Instead, in case you are using SmartBand™ or SmartWatch 2 it will be integrated into Smart Connect. Smart Connect app from Sony required. In case of using SmartBand™ Talk, it will be integrated into the SmartBand™ Talk dedicated Sony app. SmartBand™ Talk dedicated Sony app required.
Works with: Sony Action Cam and a wide range of Sony digital cameras and DV cameras. See complete list of compatible devices at https://developer.sony.com/develop/cameras/device-support/.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Smart Connect extension for SmartBand™
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Supports the new SmartBand™ Talk
Therefore I can photograph it with problem Sheen calmly when a shutter sound like a shop sounds by using this application.
I want to raise added value including the implementation of the image processing function in future.
In addition, please do not do the abuses of this application.
Any responsibility does not carry payment others of the compensation on its back about any direct damage that or I took indirectly in conjunction with this application.
◆A main function
The photography with the shot button
◆A menu function
・The acquisition of the list of images which I stored
・The indication of the image thumbnail of the
・The choice of the photography mode is monochromatic and is negative, and sepia chooses it among eight kinds in total
・The choice of the photography scene is beach, sports are chosen among 13 kinds in total at night
・The choice of the white balance
I can choose the white balance of the - option.
・The choice of the focus
I am going to implement it as of -
・A mailer setup
I attach the image which I photographed with a - book camera recently and I stand and give any mailer.
・Face image processing
I am implementing it as of -.
I am going to implement a function I recognize a face image, and to trim.
I wait for a demand and an impression.
Great for people who accidentally changes their volume, have small kids, don't want their phone to go off accidentally in meetings, or even have apps which modify the sound settings a lot. It works with most profiling apps: Locale & Tasker ("Locale Audio Update Notifier" plugin necessary), Timeriffic, Setting Profiles, Ring Toggle, AAM, Bedside, etc.
By setting the timeout to "instant", the locked volumes will revert instantly without prompting.
The camera permission is to prevent Volume Locker from popping up due to the shutter sound on some devices. This app doesn't take pictures, it just detects if the camera is in use.
Features: unobtrusive, auto-start, call friendly, multiple volume lock
Exclude from task killer!
Regarding the Samsung Galaxy S: If VL doesn't work or save your settings properly, it's due to the upgrade to 2.2.1 breaking the settings permissions. Reinstalling won't fix it, the only fix is resetting the device. This is a Samsung issue and not related to VL.
Ring Control Audio Guard Manager
You can be the hero and talk to your supercar (OK GOOGLE) to defeat bad guys right away!
* ONLY support Android Wear devices! (currently LG G Watch & Samsung Gear Live)
* Currently only shows the 12-hours mode.
* If PM is not shown up to the right of minutes, then it is AM time.
* Support both LG G Watch & Samsung Gear Live.
* Please feel free to contact me if any suggestion or feedback.
* Comlink artwork used with permission from NRN Design, (C)2008 The Knight Rider Companion all rights reserved. (http://www.knightridercompanion.com)
* ONLY available with some special customized supercar!
* Lock opener
* Audio/Video transmitter
* Digital Camera
* Electrical generation mode
* Communicated with A.I. powered supercar.
* Audio/Video playbacks
* Homing beacon
- Your best plurk app on your Android phone!
- Simple, fast, easy-to-use, and powerful!
- Support running on all Android platforms!
- Tap the avatar or long press a plurk will show up the QuickActions!
- Long press a response will show up the quick menu.
- You can click the links when you entered the single plurk.
- You can add your current location from the menu when you are plurking.
- Support App2SD. (It requires Android 2.2 or greater)
- More secure with OAuth login. You don't expose your id and password to the app.
- Easily switch between "All plurks, My plurks, Private, Responded, Liked & Replurked" filters.
- Easily switch between "All plurks" and "Unread only" modes.
- Mark all as read. (Only available in Unread mode)
- QuickActions for "edit, private plurk, like and unlike, mute and unmute, replurk, official replurk and unreplurk, share, profile, timeline, repluker profile, replurker timeline."
- Long pressing a response for "reply-to, private plurk, replurk or share the response, delete, profile, timeline."
- Plurk/response with selected qualifier, all official emoticons, custom emoticons, and uploaded pictures.
- Plurk with permission settings. (Including self, cliques, and friend list)
- Support English/Taiwan locale. (According the phone setting)
- Web images are automatically cached in your SD-Card. It will be clean up when you quit the app if the cache size is larger than some limit. You can also clean up the cache by yourself in the preferences.
- Auto read-more.
- Auto refresh after plurked.
- Different themes.
- Various avatar and font sizes.
- Orientation setting.
- Input settings.
- Image upload and download settings.
- Page down with volume keys.
- Show the display name instead of id by default.
- In-app image viewing, caching, and zooming. (Support both multi-touch and single-finger mode)
More details on my plurk or blog.