Put application shortcut on wallpaper to quick switch MUTE ON/OFF.
If you like it, please donate this app on:
Switches from normal to silent/mute just by clicking the app icons.
From silent/mute to vibrate again just by clicking the app icon. And finally from vibrate to normal just by... ;)
If your device has no vibrator, this app simply toggles between normal and silent/mute.
!!! Your current sound profile can be seen in the title bar!!!
Ad-free, does not need any §$"§$% permissions
***Email me if you have problems. I respond to every email***
Pro Version temporarily removed until large error is fixed. A brand new version or the pro version will be posted soon.
This app enables you to:
• Easily adjust the phone's ringer/notification volume, media volume, alarm volume, system volume, and call volume.
• Turn on or off any system sound, such as the shutter sound or low battery sound.
• Pro Version Only: replace any system sound with a sound of your choosing, so for example, you can replace your unlock sound with a sound of a door unlocking or a gun cocking.
In case you are worried about accidentally messing up your sounds, the app automatically makes a backup of each sound you replace / turn off, so you can use this app risk-free.
If the app isn't working or if you have any other questions, please email the developer and a fix will be on the way. I strongly encourage you to email SteinApps@gmail about your problem instead of just talking about it in a review, as there is no way for me to really help you unless you email.
So music or video apps and games can still play music, even when the device should be muted.
"Media-Mute" automatically detects when you enter silent/priority mode and then sets the volume of the "music" audio stream to 0, muting even media apps and most games. When leaving silent/priority mode, the app restores your old volume.
Additionally, you can always overwrite the set volume by just increasing the volume with your hardware volume buttons while a video is playing.
The app might not work on Samsung devices running Android 5.0 as Samsung - in general - doesn't really care about correctly implementing the Android API...
The app is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/Media-Priority-Mode
When you forget to set your phone into silent mode…
・A sudden call on a meeting
・A sudden call when surfing Web on bus
・A sudden call in a library, hospital or some quiet places
・You want to stop the phone ring of an unwanted call.
…in such situations, you can simply flip your phone to make it mute.
It is a handy and useful app.
It has a shortcut, by which you can switch ON/OFF simply.
Mute the ringing tone: when your phone is ringing, you can simply turn it over to make the device silent, no matter the phone is facing or backing to you.
Automatic recovery: Original setting will be recovered as soon as this call is over; ringing tone will appear again for the next calling
Sorry about Many permission.
i add AD. in setting page.
the AD. need permissions.
so i change Ad platform to admob.
admob need internet permission only.
# v1.6.2 English version updated
Widget for Mute
Mute mean Vibrate Mode + Media Volume Mute or Silent Mode + Media Volume Mute (user choose).
when you use headset in mute mode , u can use media volume
if u plug off headset , media volume mute again (if u use mute mode).
In the free version, there allows you to record unlimited number of background video recording, and video duration is unlimited too. Free version is ad supported.
Secret Video Recorder is a spy camera for professional video recording and is the best app available in the Android market for hidden video recording.
• Unlimited number video recording
• Unlimited video duration
• No camera shutter sound.
• No preview.
• Support night vision
• Support zoom
• Can record during phone call.
• Turn screen off and continue recording
• One touch operation for recording start and stop
• One touch operation for schedule recording
• Supports front and back camera
• Full HD video (1920x1080) recording
• Support full video quality
• Silent recording
• Enable/disable sound & vibration method while start/stop video recording by application.
• Hide video from Gallery
• Custom icon for launcher so the app is completely discreet
• Enable/disable flash light during recording
• Enable/disable preview
• Disable Notification icon so there is no screen indication that video is recording
• Password protected for full security
• Very few permissions needed so privacy is assured
• Turn screen off and continue recording. That saves battery and allows long recording
• Reduce video quality enough to use to increase usage time and storage
Note: Some phones cannot disable sound, so you need root your phone or upgrade firmware
All feedback and feature requests related to the operation of the application, as well as many other questions can be send the following email of support team: email@example.com . If you like our app, please take a minute to rate it on Google Play market.
1.Please reinstall the GNL.
2.Check the version is 2.05.
3.Set the function "Enable" on first page of GNL.
4.Go to [Settings]>[Display] Check [Pulse notifivation light]
5.Unplug the usb cable on ur phone.
6.Restart ur phone.
7.After the phone restart fully, plug the usb cable and charge.
If the problem continued, please send me a mail.
This app can help u to turn on the LED when charging.
It is shown in different colors by the percentage of the battery.
You can define the color yourself.
*If you have any problems or suggestions, please send an e-mail to me.
1.This app is designed for Galaxy Nexus and Moto Atrix.
(I can not guarantee it can work on other phones.)
2.Please turn the service on after you install.
3.Its not working if u install Light Flow on ur phone.
4.LED only work when the screen is locked.
5.The color from screen and LED looks different is because of the limitation of hardware.
You can be the hero and talk to your supercar (OK GOOGLE) to defeat bad guys right away!
* ONLY support Android Wear devices! (currently LG G Watch & Samsung Gear Live)
* Currently only shows the 12-hours mode.
* If PM is not shown up to the right of minutes, then it is AM time.
* Support both LG G Watch & Samsung Gear Live.
* Please feel free to contact me if any suggestion or feedback.
* Comlink artwork used with permission from NRN Design, (C)2008 The Knight Rider Companion all rights reserved. (http://www.knightridercompanion.com)
* ONLY available with some special customized supercar!
* Lock opener
* Audio/Video transmitter
* Digital Camera
* Electrical generation mode
* Communicated with A.I. powered supercar.
* Audio/Video playbacks
* Homing beacon
- Your best plurk app on your Android phone!
- Simple, fast, easy-to-use, and powerful!
- Support running on all Android platforms!
- Tap the avatar or long press a plurk will show up the QuickActions!
- Long press a response will show up the quick menu.
- You can click the links when you entered the single plurk.
- You can add your current location from the menu when you are plurking.
- Support App2SD. (It requires Android 2.2 or greater)
- More secure with OAuth login. You don't expose your id and password to the app.
- Easily switch between "All plurks, My plurks, Private, Responded, Liked & Replurked" filters.
- Easily switch between "All plurks" and "Unread only" modes.
- Mark all as read. (Only available in Unread mode)
- QuickActions for "edit, private plurk, like and unlike, mute and unmute, replurk, official replurk and unreplurk, share, profile, timeline, repluker profile, replurker timeline."
- Long pressing a response for "reply-to, private plurk, replurk or share the response, delete, profile, timeline."
- Plurk/response with selected qualifier, all official emoticons, custom emoticons, and uploaded pictures.
- Plurk with permission settings. (Including self, cliques, and friend list)
- Support English/Taiwan locale. (According the phone setting)
- Web images are automatically cached in your SD-Card. It will be clean up when you quit the app if the cache size is larger than some limit. You can also clean up the cache by yourself in the preferences.
- Auto read-more.
- Auto refresh after plurked.
- Different themes.
- Various avatar and font sizes.
- Orientation setting.
- Input settings.
- Image upload and download settings.
- Page down with volume keys.
- Show the display name instead of id by default.
- In-app image viewing, caching, and zooming. (Support both multi-touch and single-finger mode)
More details on my plurk or blog.