1.Please reinstall the GNL.
2.Check the version is 2.05.
3.Set the function "Enable" on first page of GNL.
4.Go to [Settings]>[Display] Check [Pulse notifivation light]
5.Unplug the usb cable on ur phone.
6.Restart ur phone.
7.After the phone restart fully, plug the usb cable and charge.
If the problem continued, please send me a mail.
This app can help u to turn on the LED when charging.
It is shown in different colors by the percentage of the battery.
You can define the color yourself.
*If you have any problems or suggestions, please send an e-mail to me.
1.This app is designed for Galaxy Nexus and Moto Atrix.
(I can not guarantee it can work on other phones.)
2.Please turn the service on after you install.
3.Its not working if u install Light Flow on ur phone.
4.LED only work when the screen is locked.
5.The color from screen and LED looks different is because of the limitation of hardware.
That have been charged? Why did the other when charging is complete?
Do not worry another such.
This app is the LED is lit while charging. You can see at a glance at the LED when charging is complete also.
You can also blink the LED battery level becomes a given.
*The LED screen only when OFF (sleep), and then lit or blinking.
If the screen is ON, the LED is not lit or flashing.
If the LED is not lit then, please check it again and uncheck the "Start Service" at a time.
*The Operation is not guaranteed in Android 4.3
[users reported working: Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, LG Optimus G, Motorola Razr, LG Optimus L4, HTC One X, Sony Ericsson WT19i, LG Motion 4G, Samsung Galaxy Note I, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Motorola Moto X, Motorola Droid Bionic, Huawei U8860, LG Optimus L7/P700, HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE, Motorola Droid Razr HD, HTC Sensation]
This application uses the LED of the camera at the back of the phone as an flashlight.
Nexus Flashlight is simple, but beautiful. Overview:
-Keep the LED on when switching the application or locking the screen.
-Create a notification for fast off-switching of the LED when not in the application itself.
-Turn on the LED on application start to save even more time.
-It is fast. You do not have to wait for multiple seconds to start the LED flash.
-Resizable Widget: Turn on the LED right from your homescreen
-Put the widget on your lockscreen (Android 4.2 only)
-Customizable widget to make it look like a standard app shortcut in order to integrate it nicer with other app shortcuts on your homescreen(*) [DOES NOT WORK ON THE NEXUS 5]
-Shortcut to quickly toggle the LED without opening the main application
-Customizable widget text size (Android 4.1.2+ only)
The standard size of the widget is 1x1. However, it can be resized to any size you like. Just tap and hold the widget and resize afterwards.
(*) Supported launchers are: Default launcher (AOSP), Nova Launcher, Nova Launcher HD, Holo Launcher, Holo Launcher HD, Apex Launcher.
However, in landscape, text below the customized widget is only supported on Nova Launcher, because the others mess up the layout in landscape.
Note: If you use the "Mimic launcher shortcut" option, the widget icon will not resize, if you enlarge the widget. Only use this option if you intent to use the widget as 1x1.
-Camera - take pictures and videos: Needed to start the camera and turn on the led. Controlling the led is not possible without access to the camera. There are no pictures taken and they could not be uploaded, because there is no permission request to access the internet.
-Prevent phone from sleeping: This is needed to prevent some devices (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S3) from turning off the LED automatically when turning off the screen.
** If you encounter any issues, please send a message to my email address. **
Clean and tidy, made with Jelly Bean code and translated into over 40 languages, this will work when others do not - no permissions required!
This app will launch your built-in camera function, and will not leave "phantom" apps in your recent history or cause other problems like other launchers.
Extra features like HDR and 720p video recording are available IF SUPPORTED BY YOUR ROM.
WARNING: this app can unlock features like Panorama that MAY NOT WORK ON YOUR DEVICE.
Let me know what your device is and if it works on your ROM!
Google Nexus 7 Camera Launcher
This plug-in can only be used on rooted phones using Lux Auto Brightness v1.3 or higher. You must enable plug-in support under the Advanced section of Lux preferences for plug-ins to work. Please check the list of supported kernels below before installing!
Officially Supported Kernels
- Franco Kernel
What does this plug-in provide?
- Higher quality astronomer/night modes and subzero adjustment.
- On screen buttons are adjusted
- Screenshots are no longer discoloured
- Improved contrast
It is recommended that you reboot your device after uninstalling this plug-in.
Produce your own plug-ins with the Lux Plug-in Library:
For new android version start rollout from Google. 1% of random device get it in 24-48 hour. And up to 25%, 50%, 100% in 1-2 week.
This app can help update firmware when someone uses this app has been updated.
First device get update. Your device get it with.
In update system feature. This app help get update package file and install by recovery mode. (like OTA or manual update by sideload method) You can be sure that it is safe.
If you find any problems in recovery mode can be viewed by pressing the Volume up button. Followed by the power button. If you not understand you can email inquiries please do not ask for trouble by writing a comment in the app.
★ Feature ★
▷ Check firmware on device
▷ Show system information
▷ Notify when new app update
▷ Notify when new firmware update
▷ Download update package from Google
▷ Verify and install update package ★ root access require ★
▷ [Pro] No Ads
★ How to install base app ★ - Not require now
Read - http://www.artit-k.com/mobile/android/application/nexus-update-checker/
★ Device Support ★
▷ Nexus S
▷ Galaxy Nexus
▷ Nexus 7 (2012, 2013)
▷ Nexus Q
▷ Nexus 4
▷ Nexus 10
▷ Nexus 5
▷▷▷ Google reference
▷ Motorola - Xoom
▷▷▷ Google Play edition (GPe)
▷ Samsung - Galaxy S4
▷ HTC - One (M7, M8)
▷ LG - G Pad 8.3
▷ Sony - Z Ultra
▷ Motorola - Moto G
★ Last firmware version supported ★
▷ Nexus S
- soju / JZO54K / 4.1.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- sojua / JZO54K / 4.1.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- sojuk / JRO03E / 4.1.1 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- sojus / JRO03R / 4.1.1 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Galaxy Nexus
- yakju / JWR66Y / 4.3 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- takju / JWR66Y / 4.3 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- mysid / JDQ39 / 4.2.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- mysidspr / JWR67B / 4.3 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Nexus 7 (2012)
- nakasi / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- nakasig / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Nexus 7 (2013)
- razor / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- razorg / KVT49L / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Nexus Q
- tungsten / IAN67K / 4.0.4 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Nexus 4
- occam / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Nexus 10
- mantaray / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Nexus 5
- hammerhead / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Motorola Xoom
- trygon / JZO54M / 4.1.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- tervigon / JZO54K / 4.1.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Samsung Galaxy S4 - Google Play Edition
- jgedlteue / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ HTC One (M7) - Google Play Edition
- m7_google / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ HTC One (M8) - Google Play Edition
- m8_google / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ LG G Pad 8.3 - Google Play Edition
- palman / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Sony Z Ultra - Google Play Edition
- C6806_GPe / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Motorola Moto G - Google Play Edition
- falcon_gpe / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
★ Permissions ★
▷ Read/Write external storage - Download and install update package
▷ Internet - Online check firmware
▷ Network state - AdMob Ads require
▷ Run at startup - Do the service for new firmware update notification
▷ Vibration - Response some touch event
▷ Superuser (root) - Install update package and check update history. Required because Google doesn't provide command
★ Facebook - http://fb.com/NexusUpdateChecker
★ Online check update : Apr 1, 2014
★ Offline check update : Apr 12, 2014
***Email me if you have problems. I respond to every email***
Pro Version temporarily removed until large error is fixed. A brand new version or the pro version will be posted soon.
This app enables you to:
• Easily adjust the phone's ringer/notification volume, media volume, alarm volume, system volume, and call volume.
• Turn on or off any system sound, such as the shutter sound or low battery sound.
• Pro Version Only: replace any system sound with a sound of your choosing, so for example, you can replace your unlock sound with a sound of a door unlocking or a gun cocking.
In case you are worried about accidentally messing up your sounds, the app automatically makes a backup of each sound you replace / turn off, so you can use this app risk-free.
If the app isn't working or if you have any other questions, please email the developer and a fix will be on the way. I strongly encourage you to email SteinApps@gmail about your problem instead of just talking about it in a review, as there is no way for me to really help you unless you email.
No advertising!!! No permission!!!
All languages as in AOSP source code.
Languages: AF, AM, AR, BE, BG, CA, CS, DA, DE, EL, EN-rGB, ES, ES-rUS, ET, FA, FI, FR, HI, HR, HU, IN, IT, IW, JA, KO, LT, LV, MS, NB, NL, PL, PT, PT-rPT, RM, RO, RU, SK, SL, SR, SV, SW, TH, TL, TR, UK, VI, ZH-rCN, ZH-rTW, ZU
The app can not add new camera feature. Because this only uses the already existing functionality of the camera Gallery App.
Tags: camera, launcher, nexus, nexus7, tegra3, gallery
This app provides most secure and 100% tested method to root your phone or tablet. Rooting your device from some professional would cost you around $50. This app not only saves your money but also provides free helpline. We have included a tutorial with pictorial illustration. Methods are specially deigned for newbies who do not have any prior knowledge of rooting. This method consists of few easy steps and it would take you less than 5 minutes to root your android device. Please Read instructions carefully before rooting your device. Make sure you have your model number is listed in this app before going through root process. Make a backup of your important data and files before proceeding with rooting process. Please note that root may violate your device's warranty. Make sure you have gone through all pros and cons of rooting your device. If you have any queries please feel free to email us. Good luck with your rooted device.
All models of Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Sony, Acer, Huawei, Dell, Kyocera, Amazon This application gives you -Full refund support(email us to get refunds) -MAINLY READ - INSTRUCTIONS. - More than 600 devices. -70 Language Translator (On web version tutorials) - Quick and easy tutorials. -Regular Update / new devices . - From the most popular to least devices. -Video tutorials
• Stepwise tutorial
• Easy to use
• No hidden charges
• Bonus matterials
• latest devices
• Free technical support on any issue for lifetime
NOTE: This app does not provide one click root option. Its provides upto date tutorial for rooting your device.
Email us if you fail to understand the root process. We'll make sure your device is rooted.
Zoom, continuous shooting, auto focus,
Multi-function camera app that can image quality settings and many more!!
The restaurant or put out of sound
It is good for shooting baby or pets.
The captured image, the DCIM folder
I will be saved in the "SilentShutter".
It is the charged version of the "Silent Shutter" of the free version.
Function does not change with the free version, but the paid version The ad does not appear.
Quickly and easily reboot your device, power off your device, or boot your device into recovery or bootloader mode. Create shortcuts / widgets on your home screen to boot with one click.
This application is very easy to use, even Android beginners can check their device root access with one simple click.This application simply checks for "SU" binary that is installed on your phone once rooted.
NOTE: This Application Dose Not Root Your Phone.
How to Check.
1.Open the Su Root Checker.
2.Touch the "Check Root Access" Button.
3.The result will be shown below.
★ Very easy and simple Interface
★ Checks for Root access of your phone
★ Changing Android emotions for different results
★ One click root check
★ No unwanted Pop-ups, Spam, Ads and Notifications
★ Absolutely Clean app
★ App can be moved to SD Card
Find us on:
All the gamma interfaces are subjective to the Kernel installed if it supports them. Without a custom Kernel these functionalities will NOT work. The only part of the app that does not require any modification besides root is the Nexus 4 RGB multipliers (stock Kernel offers it by default). It does not work with any other device besides the ones mentioned above.
ONLY SUPPORTS THESE DEVICES:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Nexus 4
* Nexus 5
Every eye is different, every person has its color taste. Therefore here's the fresh new Nexus Display Control application that lets you tune your display to achieve the best result for the best user experience. You'll be able to change the Red, Green and Blue values that are used together to calibrate your screen.
The changes are automatically set on boot so you won't need to re-set them every time you reboot or shutdown your device.
If you hit a bug or something you don't like, please, before leaving 1 star ratings email me: email@example.com. I can't reply to Market reviews/comments so emailing me will be the best option.
Permissions: INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE are for licensing purposes.
Icon and banner courtesy of http://www.johnxde.com/ # https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=giannisgx89
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.
GalaxyNexus is available at the time of
"System Settings" - "display" - "Flushing notification light"
Please put a check.
In addition, LED emits light only when the Nexus is off the screen.
※ LED emission color is dependent on the specification of the models available.
More from developer
- Your best plurk app on your Android phone!
- Simple, fast, easy-to-use, and powerful!
- Support running on all Android platforms!
- Tap the avatar or long press a plurk will show up the QuickActions!
- Long press a response will show up the quick menu.
- You can click the links when you entered the single plurk.
- You can add your current location from the menu when you are plurking.
- Support App2SD. (It requires Android 2.2 or greater)
- More secure with OAuth login. You don't expose your id and password to the app.
- Easily switch between "All plurks, My plurks, Private, Responded, Liked & Replurked" filters.
- Easily switch between "All plurks" and "Unread only" modes.
- Mark all as read. (Only available in Unread mode)
- QuickActions for "edit, private plurk, like and unlike, mute and unmute, replurk, official replurk and unreplurk, share, profile, timeline, repluker profile, replurker timeline."
- Long pressing a response for "reply-to, private plurk, replurk or share the response, delete, profile, timeline."
- Plurk/response with selected qualifier, all official emoticons, custom emoticons, and uploaded pictures.
- Plurk with permission settings. (Including self, cliques, and friend list)
- Support English/Taiwan locale. (According the phone setting)
- Web images are automatically cached in your SD-Card. It will be clean up when you quit the app if the cache size is larger than some limit. You can also clean up the cache by yourself in the preferences.
- Auto read-more.
- Auto refresh after plurked.
- Different themes.
- Various avatar and font sizes.
- Orientation setting.
- Input settings.
- Image upload and download settings.
- Page down with volume keys.
- Show the display name instead of id by default.
- In-app image viewing, caching, and zooming. (Support both multi-touch and single-finger mode)