Also includes the new STOPWATCH , TIMER, ALERM CLOCK
New Design, new Android KITKAT, new Nexus 5.
- Digital & analog clock
- Customizable digital/analog widget
- Countdown timer
- Lock-screen widgets
- Night mode
We are working on improving the compatibility.
KW: Nexus Clock, Nexus clock, Android 4.4, KitKat
!!! REQUIRES ROOT !!!
Various Nexus and "stock Android" devices do not automatically "mount" mass storage devices (such as USB sticks). StickMount has been made to solve this problem, and give you access to the files on your USB connected storage from all your apps.
StickMount is known to work on many devices, but is built *only* with *Nexus* devices in mind.
Once StickMount is installed and you connect a USB stick with a "USB host / OTG cable", the device will show you a popup if you want to open StickMount. It is advised to tell the device that you want to do this by default.
If you have just installed StickMount and you already had a USB stick connected, you must manually launch the program, or disconnect/reconnect the USB stick for StickMount to start working.
Mass storage devices are mounted to "/sdcard/usbStorage/xxxx/".
----- (Pro) Kill apps preventing unmount -----
Sometimes an app has a file in use located on the USB device, and won't let go of it. This can prevent StickMount from unmounting the USB device. It will seem like the device stays connected (this is harmless). StickMount Pro provides an option that attempts to kill (terminate) all the apps that are preventing the unmount from succeeding.
----- (Pro) Media scan -----
StickMount Pro supports triggering the media scanner on each (un)mount action. This will automatically make the files on your USB device available in apps like Gallery and Music. Please note that the media scanner is not a visible process on all Android devices - it might actually work silently in the background without any visual cues. It may take a minute for your files to show up, so don't panic if they don't show immediately.
Even if you have this option enabled, you can prevent folders from being scanned by placing an empty file called ".nomedia" in that folder. If you put it in the root of the USB device, the entire device will not be scanned.
----- (Pro) Mount as partition label -----
Instead of using the block device name for the partition, use the partition label as mount name, falling back to uuid or block device name if the label is unavailable.
----- (Pro) Create symbolic links -----
Create symbolic links in /mnt and /storage to the actual mounts in /sdcard/usbStorage/
----- Filesystem support -----
The filesystems supported depends on your device firmware. On most devices, at least vfat/fat/fat32 and ext2/3/4 are supported. On the latest Android versions, ntfs is also supported in read-only mode. Some devices also support exfat out the box, but most do not.
StickMount can utilize the "ntfs-3g" and "mount.exfat-fuse" binaries to add support for ntfs (untested) and exfat, but these are not included. If you place the "ntfs-3g" or "mount.exfat-fuse" files in the root of your internal storage ( /sdcard ), StickMount will automatically use them.
You can find the needed files here:
----- Troubleshooting -----
For some users, the app appears not to work, while in fact it is the device itself or the cable not working. One OTG cable is not the other OTG cable. If you have a USB stick with a light on it, it should light up when you connect it to the Galaxy Nexus using your OTG cable. If it does not, either your cable or your Nexus is faulty. 99 out of 100 times it is going to be your cable. That the cable works fine with another device does not mean anything! Cables known to work on a one devices may not work on another device.
SD card unmounting: If your SD card unmounts when unmounting a USB device, you have a bug in your kernel. This is *not* a bug in StickMount !
All the gamma interfaces are subjective to the Kernel installed if it supports them. Without a custom Kernel these functionalities will NOT work. The only part of the app that does not require any modification besides root is the Nexus 4 RGB multipliers (stock Kernel offers it by default). It does not work with any other device besides the ones mentioned above.
ONLY SUPPORTS THESE DEVICES:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Nexus 4
* Nexus 5
Every eye is different, every person has its color taste. Therefore here's the fresh new Nexus Display Control application that lets you tune your display to achieve the best result for the best user experience. You'll be able to change the Red, Green and Blue values that are used together to calibrate your screen.
The changes are automatically set on boot so you won't need to re-set them every time you reboot or shutdown your device.
If you hit a bug or something you don't like, please, before leaving 1 star ratings email me: email@example.com. I can't reply to Market reviews/comments so emailing me will be the best option.
Permissions: INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE are for licensing purposes.
Icon and banner courtesy of http://www.johnxde.com/ # https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=giannisgx89
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.
You can also browse the SD card folder directory, manage your android files through your computer after using wifi connection. you can find all these magic function in this app.
* Classify to display Music, video, pictures, documents, zip files, android app install files. Now you can easily find all the same type documents in one file list;
* Easy to delete, move, copy, paste and share files;
* Browse your phone SD card folder directory;
* After create Wifi connection, you can use the wireless management. Through your computer to complete file operations, such as delete, copy, move, upload and so on;
* Add current file folder to the favorite list
* Easy to share your files through the third part app. File Manager has Integrated all types of cloud storage service, send and share your files is no longer difficulty now.
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE
• Better performance
• Widgets, Shortcuts
• Wider range for Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout
• Wider range for Table Sensor
• Suspend in Landscape mode
• Exclude Apps option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Please, use the Uninstall button in the app. Due to Android restriction the app cannot be uninstalled on a normal way.
The app allows you to view detailed network information (LTE/CDMA/EVDO/1xRTT on any provider that supports it) and change Sprint specific settings on the phone.
Root access is only required to change settings without knowing MSL in 4.4.2 and earlier. In 4.4.3 and later, root is required for everything due to a change by Google
- Ability to view virtually all CDMA cell tower info
- Ability to view virtually all LTE cell tower info (Any LTE provider worldwide)
- Enable/disable band 26 and 41 LTE, set priority of LTE bands
- Edit settings without MSL (REQUIRES ROOT!)
- View MEID/ESN on CDMA networks
- Many more!
For support, please visit this thread on XDA Developers:
Android L users: Please update to the latest SuperSU and reboot your device afterwards if it wont run.
WARNING:Although this app itself cannot change any settings, the hidden pages it launches may be able to cause irreversible damage to your phone if used incorrectly. Please ensure you know what you are doing before changing any settings!
ONLY FOR NEXUS 4 AND 5
PLEASE DO NOT RATE POORLY, READ FULL DESCRIPTION.
This app allows you to tune the vibration of your device at your own taste. As many of you have noticed, devices like Nexus 4 or Galaxy Nexus have a very quiet and discrete vibration, this app will allow you to turn it up a noch and personalize the feedback your device gives you.
Not every device is supported, the APP itself will detect and let you know if you can tune the vibration or not.
THIS APP REQUIRES:
Android 4.0.0 or newer
Root access -if not, the app can not change the default vibration-
A compatible device
(Mostly Nexus 4 and 5 devices, other may or may not let you set the vibration intensity, since this APP is developed to work with the vibration units that LG are using right now, if your phone DOES NOT HAVE ONE OF THOSE, will NOT work)
1.Please reinstall the GNL.
2.Check the version is 2.05.
3.Set the function "Enable" on first page of GNL.
4.Go to [Settings]>[Display] Check [Pulse notifivation light]
5.Unplug the usb cable on ur phone.
6.Restart ur phone.
7.After the phone restart fully, plug the usb cable and charge.
If the problem continued, please send me a mail.
This app can help u to turn on the LED when charging.
It is shown in different colors by the percentage of the battery.
You can define the color yourself.
*If you have any problems or suggestions, please send an e-mail to me.
1.This app is designed for Galaxy Nexus and Moto Atrix.
(I can not guarantee it can work on other phones.)
2.Please turn the service on after you install.
3.Its not working if u install Light Flow on ur phone.
4.LED only work when the screen is locked.
5.The color from screen and LED looks different is because of the limitation of hardware.
This plug-in can only be used on rooted phones with the custom kernels noted below. Use at your own risk! You must enable plug-in support under the Advanced section of Lux preferences.
Latest 'Franco' or 'Faux' kernels for the Nexus 5
What does this plug-in provide?
- Higher quality astronomer/night modes and subzero adjustment.
- On screen buttons are adjusted
- Screenshots are no longer discoloured
- Improved contrast
It is recommended that you reboot your device after uninstalling this plug-in.
Produce your own plug-ins with the Lux Plug-in Library:
Stuck? Great how to here http://nexus5.wonderhowto.com/how-to/enable-blazing-fast-lte-data-speeds-your-nexus-4-0150880/
*Choose and flash all of the available stock Nexus 4 modem images
*Choose to flash some of the most popular Hybrid Modems with LTE enabled (More coming soon)
*Auto flashes in recovery
*Enable needed LTE at the push of a button
*Ability to install latest TWRP for Nexus 4 from app.
Please before leaving a bad review please not that if you are using this app to enable LTE, that it can only enable band 4 LTE. T-Mobile in the US uses this, some areas on AT&T In the US use this. Some locations with Rogers in Canada use this, along with various other carriers in North America. Check which LTE band your carrier uses here http://goo.gl/Uta4bj
*CM Backup script for build.prop tweaks, to survive nightly installs
*Clean up UI
*Credits in app
*Request something good
*XDA user - cg87 98-33 and 98-27 hybrid modems
*XDA user - Morrislee for original Hybrid modems
*XDA user - efrant for maintaining Mako Modem collection
Source code: https://github.com/bpear96/Nexus-4-Modem-Flasher
[users reported working: Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, LG Optimus G, Motorola Razr, LG Optimus L4, HTC One X, Sony Ericsson WT19i, LG Motion 4G, Samsung Galaxy Note I, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Motorola Moto X, Motorola Droid Bionic, Huawei U8860, LG Optimus L7/P700, HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE, Motorola Droid Razr HD, HTC Sensation]
This application uses the LED of the camera at the back of the phone as an flashlight.
Nexus Flashlight is simple, but beautiful. Overview:
-Keep the LED on when switching the application or locking the screen.
-Create a notification for fast off-switching of the LED when not in the application itself.
-Turn on the LED on application start to save even more time.
-It is fast. You do not have to wait for multiple seconds to start the LED flash.
-Resizable Widget: Turn on the LED right from your homescreen
-Put the widget on your lockscreen (Android 4.2 only)
-Customizable widget to make it look like a standard app shortcut in order to integrate it nicer with other app shortcuts on your homescreen(*) [DOES NOT WORK ON THE NEXUS 5]
-Shortcut to quickly toggle the LED without opening the main application
-Customizable widget text size (Android 4.1.2+ only)
The standard size of the widget is 1x1. However, it can be resized to any size you like. Just tap and hold the widget and resize afterwards.
(*) Supported launchers are: Default launcher (AOSP), Nova Launcher, Nova Launcher HD, Holo Launcher, Holo Launcher HD, Apex Launcher.
However, in landscape, text below the customized widget is only supported on Nova Launcher, because the others mess up the layout in landscape.
Note: If you use the "Mimic launcher shortcut" option, the widget icon will not resize, if you enlarge the widget. Only use this option if you intent to use the widget as 1x1.
-Camera - take pictures and videos: Needed to start the camera and turn on the led. Controlling the led is not possible without access to the camera. There are no pictures taken and they could not be uploaded, because there is no permission request to access the internet.
-Prevent phone from sleeping: This is needed to prevent some devices (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S3) from turning off the LED automatically when turning off the screen.
** If you encounter any issues, please send a message to my email address. **
You've rooted your device, and you are trying to decide between the security of relocking your bootloader (with stock recovery and USB Debugging off), and the flexibility of leaving it unlocked.
You know that in order to prevent an unauthorized user from accessing your data by flashing a custom recovery, "fastboot oem unlock" wipes your data. This also means that if you relock your bootloader, you will need to do a full backup-and-restore whenever you decide to unlock it again.
BootUnlocker for Nexus Devices lets you have the best of both worlds by using root privileges to unlock your bootloader from within Android, without wiping your data. This allows you to keep your bootloader locked for security, with this application safely protected behind your lockscreen password. Whenever you want to unlock or relock your bootloader, just unlock your screen and run BootUnlocker.
BootUnlocker for Nexus Devices_ is Open Source Software, licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Source code is available on Google Code: https://code.google.com/p/boot-unlocker-gnex/
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
For support, you can:
* Open an issue on Google Code
* Join this app's discussion on XDA: http://bit.ly/BootUnlocker
* Email the developer
This is the best led flashlight app because it does what is suppose to do, turn the led on. Don't bother doing anything else.
- Fast loading.
- Nice blue Led Flashlight On/Off Button.
- Lock option. This option disables the On/Off button and keeps the light ON even if you switch to another app(you can't use the camera while in lock mode).
- Hi resolution HD images, one for each resolution screen size.
- Awesome home screen icon.
- Prevents the device from switching to sleep mode.
Your phone needs to have a led flashlight in the back for this app to work. All flashlights are leds, so if you have flash on your camera, this app should work. Please do not download/complain if your phone doesn't have one.
I lost some files required to sign updates. Because of this I am required to make a new listing for this app..
I am very sorry for the inconvenience. Because of this I have made the free version AD-free. I really appreciate any donations received from the donate version. They really motivated my continued work on this and other apps.
Nexus® Connect enables customer support representatives to remotely connect to your Android device and provide a seamless support experience, including the following capabilities:
• Ability to take full remote control of Samsung phones.
• Co-Browse together with the customer.
• Send and receive chat messages
• Review device information and diagnostics
• Configure WiFi networks
• Optimize Storage Space
• Force stop running services
• Push custom URLs and shortcuts.
To use Nexus® Connect, simply enter the connection code provided by your customer service representative, check the box to provide your consent, and click Connect.
- Your best plurk app on your Android phone!
- Simple, fast, easy-to-use, and powerful!
- Support running on all Android platforms!
- Tap the avatar or long press a plurk will show up the QuickActions!
- Long press a response will show up the quick menu.
- You can click the links when you entered the single plurk.
- You can add your current location from the menu when you are plurking.
- Support App2SD. (It requires Android 2.2 or greater)
- More secure with OAuth login. You don't expose your id and password to the app.
- Easily switch between "All plurks, My plurks, Private, Responded, Liked & Replurked" filters.
- Easily switch between "All plurks" and "Unread only" modes.
- Mark all as read. (Only available in Unread mode)
- QuickActions for "edit, private plurk, like and unlike, mute and unmute, replurk, official replurk and unreplurk, share, profile, timeline, repluker profile, replurker timeline."
- Long pressing a response for "reply-to, private plurk, replurk or share the response, delete, profile, timeline."
- Plurk/response with selected qualifier, all official emoticons, custom emoticons, and uploaded pictures.
- Plurk with permission settings. (Including self, cliques, and friend list)
- Support English/Taiwan locale. (According the phone setting)
- Web images are automatically cached in your SD-Card. It will be clean up when you quit the app if the cache size is larger than some limit. You can also clean up the cache by yourself in the preferences.
- Auto read-more.
- Auto refresh after plurked.
- Different themes.
- Various avatar and font sizes.
- Orientation setting.
- Input settings.
- Image upload and download settings.
- Page down with volume keys.
- Show the display name instead of id by default.
- In-app image viewing, caching, and zooming. (Support both multi-touch and single-finger mode)
More details on my plurk or blog.