Linpus Traditional Chinese Keyboard can predict your next word faster and more accurately than other keyboards because of its huge dictionary of words and Linpus' exhaustive testing of word patterns. In addition, when you start to type the last part of Linpus' work kicks in as Linpus Keyboard then starts to learn from the words you personally use to make that prediction even more accurate.
But Linpus Traditional Chinese keyboard is not just the most accurate it is also the most fun, most complete in terms of input methods, and customizable. It has its own full featured handwriting solution, a gesture typing solution; T9, fuzzy, handwriting, Zhuyin, Sucheng and Canjie input; re-size keyboard options, and many different themes to choose from.
Linpus Traditional Chinese Keyboard has been massively improved and updated in this edition. Next word prediction is now more accurate and faster and the handwriting engine is new. In addition, Linpus has added a number of great paid features which are automatically activated as a 30 day free trial.
Tablet users - Keyboard can be moved to new place for more convenient typing.
Physical keyboard Attach by bluetooth any physical keyboard for input and prediction.
More themes - Three new themes: Pure black, Pure purple and Brown leather.
Full screen handwriting - Can now choose full screen to write words.
Fast editing - Tap on any word in your message to select and send back to the candidate bar for editing and re-selection.
A full list of features is below:
Amazingly accurate prediction that learns and gets better the more you type
Innovative gesture typing solution
New improved handwriting engine
More ways to select sub-menu items – As well as long press can now swipe on a key
One tap to select and send typed words to prediction on bar for editing
Mixed English and Chinese input in one keyboard
Most extensive set of input methods for both Simplified and Traditional Chinese: T9, fuzzy, handwriting, Zhuyin, Sucheng and Cangjie
Edit the words memorized in your dictionary
Pannable prediction bar
Emotion symbol support
Arrow keys (cursor up and down and move around)
Improved Zhuyin and Pinyin spelling modification
Multiple skins and themes
Resize keyboard option
Long press to get comma, period, question mark and exclamation mark on first screen
Exhaustive list of colloquial words
Easy to use 9 square grid digital box instead of symbol layout for easy word editing
1.Fix issue that some smart phone use our keyboard, shutdown and then reboot, system back to built-in default IME ;
2.Fix issue that MTK6592 contact search box cannot input Zhuyin & Cangjie;
3.Fix issue that application "Clash Clans" cannot input Zhuyin & Cangjie in its input box;
4.Fix issue that Gmail receiver input box cannot input Zhuyin & Cangjie;
5.Fix issue that Backup & Restore words library will disappear sometimes after remove IME app;
6.Fix issue that Zhuyin sliding feature is not accurate from ㄔleft to ㄈ、ㄐ、ㄊ;
Note: Long press the "Earth" button can quickly switch the keyboard which you need. Long press the "Enter" key can quickly into keyboard setting and switch other IME.
- An intelligent Zhuyin input method to type characters, phrases and sentences easily
- Swipe on Zhuyin keyboard to input digits, English letters and punctuation symbols
- Output as both traditional and simplified Chinese
- Rich emoticons
• Emoji X: Flip up Space for emoji & smileys, 500+ extended emojis
• TouchPal Cloud
- Cloud Backup & Sync - Backup user words & input habit on Cloud and sync across devices
- Cloud Prediction – Enhance next word prediction and other prediction with TouchPal Cloud
- Word Trends –Update trending words, phrases and language model automatically
• TouchPal Wave - Sentence gesture, use simple gestures to input commonly used phrases/sentences
• TouchPal Curve® - Word gesture
• Sliding up or down gesture to input number or symbol
• Contextual prediction, • Save > 90% of keystrokes
• Learns your Tweets/messages/contacts to personalize candidate outputs
• Walkie-Talkie style voice input
• T+ dual-letter layout: Bigger keys than QWERTY
• Support more than 70 languages
• Toolbar plugins (Twitter plugin)
• Mixed language prediction
• Keyboard meter and speed statistics tracker
• Multiple themes available
• One-hand keyboard layout for large touchscreen
Install & activate
After installation, please launch the TouchPal from app list and follow the steps to activate TouchPal X.
HOW TO USE TOUCHPAL WAVE - SENTENCE GESTURE
Once you start entering a word, you can use TouchPal Wave™ to tap on the first correct prediction it makes, and then drag it down to the space bar. Words will dynamically emerge out of the keys, suggesting next possible words in your sentence. You can drag your finger from word to word, eventually entering an entire sentence in a matter of seconds.
• Read contacts
For importing contact name as user word. Can ONLY be enabled manually by user.
• Read text messages
For importing sent SMS text. Can ONLY be enabled mannually by user.
* TouchPal take your privacy seriously. All the personalization learning service will ONLY be enable by user.
Follow us on Twitter: @TouchPal
Fan us on Facebook: "TouchPal"
♥ Smart word prediction(Chinese & English)
♥ User adjustable keyboard Height
♥ User adjustable keyboard Skin (Special Topic/ Yellow/ Black/ Gray/ Pink/ Blue)
♥ Emoticons (^.<) & Symbols (♪)
♥ Voice Input
♥ Text Editing Tools (↑↓←→、Cut、Copy、Paste、Tab)
♥ Sentences shortcut
♥ Backup word dictionary to SD card
♥ Import contact names
☆2012 Star Light APP Awards “2012 Smart TV APP Special Award"
☆The 10th Golden Penguin Award “2012 Best APP”
☆2011 Star Light APP Awards "2011 Best APP"
☆The 9th Golden Penguin Award "2011 APP Winner”
O for Omni
Super lightweight (~⅓MB) yet flexible and powerful. Plus an English plugin still less than 1MB. (Swype ~15MB, Minuum ~18MB, Google Keyboard ~15MB, Swiftkey ~8MB, TouchPal ~8.5MB)
- All in one, multilingual ( Cover >130 languages)
- Accurate gesture input (swipe)
- What a PC keyboard can do, you can do with this keyboard
- Gesture oriented (super fast to enter special symbols, words or sentences)
- Resizable and easy positioning. Fits all screen sizes (phone, phablet, tablet…)
- Unlimited themes with style and color mixing (mix your very own shade of pink or purple ).
- Better color Emoji ⚽👍🙋 for KitKat, smiley :-) , emoticon 😁, symbols ★☏♘⚄ , kaomoji (ง°▼°)ง feel free to create your own ԅ(ˆ。ˆԅ)
- Fun text transformation tool: ξχ๑тïς тεχт, ⓒⓘⓡⓒⓛⓔⓓ or ｗｉｄｅ.
- Calculator i.e. (4+5)-(6-3)=6
- Split, floating (for ssh terminal) or dock.
- Multiple layouts: QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, DVORAK… or design your own (DIY, Chubon, KALQ)
- 5-row or 4-row layouts
- Ultra customizable. The only one that let you design your own layout (DIY layout)
- Easy switch between languages, layouts, voice input, or even other keyboards.
- T9 prediction
- Flick or Multi-tap
- 日本語 romaji or Flick keyboard.
- 6 predefined layout for 한국어 (천지인, 나랏글, Flick…)
- Edit mode (lockable). You can select text, copy, cut and paste …
- Modern or retro (DIY)
- Colorful, pink, purple, neon or monochrome (Mix it yourself)
- Physical or Bluetooth keyboard (all keys can be remapped to the soft layout)
- No internet permission = safer
For color iOS 6 emoji, please install Emoji Codec 2
About the gesture input:
- The home brew "swipe" algorithm is very young, so don't expect it works exactly like Swype, Swiftkey flow or slideIT. I want to keep the algorithm simple and small.
- For long words, try not to swipe the whole word (You may append gesture).
- Make sharp corner for better prediction.
a.k.a The next generation of Multiling Keyboard, Tablet keyboard, DIY keyboard, emoji keyboard, Floating keyboard.(maybe conflict with paranoid)
Fula; Fulah; Pulaar; Pular
Scottish Gaelic; Gaelic
International Phonetic Alphabet
Haitian; Haitian Creole
Creek, Muskogee, Muscogee
Romanian, Moldavian, Moldovan
Sorbian, Wendish, Lusatian
Kayah Li (Karenni)
Myanmar (Now let you choose Zawgyi)
For More information you can find in here: http://stroke5.webnode.tw/
The project was started by a group of elders in Hong Kong in 2003.
It is design for stoked elders who had difficulty on using computer for input Chinese characters. Stroke5 had categorized the Chinese Storkes in to five types, Zigzag Horizontal(Rise), Throw away, Dot(Press down) and Vertical, which are mapping on "n","m", ",", ".", and "/". As Stroke5 uses five keys to input which means people can use one hand to type Chinese characters.
As people who learn Chinese must have to learn how to use Strokes to write Chinese Characters, Stroke5 is an easy way to input Chinese Characters without learing any other kinds of Chinese Input Method. This means it is easy for those espically elders who haven't learn any PinYin or ZhuYin before (as not all Chinese know Mandarin) to type Chinese on Computer which means it can help to narrow down the Digital Divide between elders and the socitey.
Stroke5 is not just for elders but also for kids. The project had run an experiment in a kindergarten that taught K3 children to learn how to use Stroke5. After that childen could type their own Chinese name on the computer.
【HTC ONE X手機安裝方式】
We provides multiple keyboards, include:
- Pinyin (Yale, Jyutping and Cantonese Pinyin standards)
- Cantonese and English mixed input
- Different Cantonese pinyin standards, Yale, Jyutping and Cantonese Pinyin
- Fuzzy typing and auto correction
- User history and contacts dictionary
- Output as both Traditional and Simplified Chinese
- Swipe on Cantonese keyboard to input digits, English letters and punctuation symbols
- Rich emoticons
HTC Desire S
HTC Desire Z
The Google Pinyin Input is an input method optimized for typing Chinese on Android.
The app offers a variety of methods for fast and easy input of Chinese characters.
- QWERTY keyboard with gesture typing and intelligent correction (new)
- Fuzzy pinyin (new)
- Optimized UI for different screen sizes
- 9 key keyboard
- Latin keyboard
- Voice input
- Handwriting input
The app supports both simplified and traditional Chinese characters, as well as punctuation, emoticons, Latin characters and digits. Voice input is network-based in order to provide highly accurate matches.
Note: To be used on your Android device, the IME must be enabled in "Settings" → "Language & keyboard settings".
For typing Cantonese, you could download the Google Cantonese Input:
For typing traditional Chinese by Zhuyin or Cangjie, you could download the Google Zhuyin Input:
GO Keyboard has been well designed to help speeding up typing while reduce accidental typing errors efficiently. It supports 40+ languages with various localized input methods. Choosing from 100+ themes and keyboard layouts makes typing even more fun and personalized. Simple & Fast & Smart – Choice of 50+ million users.
"Go keyboard go keyboard is the best of the most keyboard . . if you're looking the sample n function .. . it is the right choice." - Mohd Hasbi
"Superb Currently using and enjoying it. the typing sound and theme is awesome. Love it. Lots of theme in the market." - Tanay Sharma
- Fast typing and funny voice texting
- Accurate auto-correct and next-word prediction
- 100+ personalized themes （keep increasing)
- More than 40 languages are supported
- Switch seamlessly between tapping and gesture-typing
- Support 5″, 7″, 9″/10″ tablet
1. How to enable GO Keyboard?
1st Step: After downloading GO Keyboard, go into the Menu, click the Enable GO Keyboard to enable.
2nd Step: long press any input box until popup a menu, choose Input Method, then choose GO Keyboard.
Pinyin, wubi, stoke, handwriting and voice input
Indonesian-ID- Bahasa Indonesia
Malay- MS- Bahasa Melayu
Philippines(Tagalog)- tl- Tagalog
Polish-PL- język polski
Thai- TH -ไทย
Ukrainian -UG-українська мова
Zhùyīn fúhào, often abbreviated as zhuyin and colloquially called bopomofo, is a phonetic system for transcribing Chinese, especially Mandarin. It was introduced in the 1910s.
Consisting of 37 characters and four tone marks, it transcribes all possible sounds in Mandarin. Although phased out in Mainland China in the 1950s, this system is still widely used as an educational tool and Chinese computer input method in Taiwan.
Zhuyin is often called bopomofo which is derived from the names of the first four characters of the system (ㄅㄆㄇㄈ) and occasionally used to refer to pinyin in mainland China. In official documents, it is occasionally called the "Mandarin Phonetic Symbols I".
In English translations, the system is often called either Chu-yin or the Mandarin Phonetic Symbols. A romanized version of bopomofo, released in 1984, is called MPS II.
More from developer
★ The license is memorized separately with the free download version, please remember what you bought.
Chaozhuyin is the best Chinese phonetic symbol Input Method (Bopomofo IME) on Android platform. It is very easy to use with zero learning curve.
● To input a Chinese phrase, you only need to input the first phonetic symbol of each word, and you can add any remain symbols arbitrarily to narrow down the candidates you may want.
● Provide several kinds of skins and colors of the soft keyboard.
● NEW! Proximity correction: it'll smartly guess what word or phrase you want to input from neighbor keys.
● NEW! Swiping keyboard!
● NEW! English input method.
● NEW! Keyboard fan-shaped selector.
● NEW! Candidate selection dropdown.
● NEW! You can remove your user phrase now. (By swiping down on the phrase to be deleted.)
● NEW! Yitian keyboard layout.
● NEW! Up/down/left/right arrow keys, and voice recognition button.
● NEW! Move the system phrase database file to and from SD card.
● NEW! Backup/restore user phrase by yourself.
● You can build your own phrases into database, and save them to cloud by Android Backup Service.
● With great functionality of word or phrase guessing.
● Lexicon contains all the cities, streets, and roads name all around Taiwan.
● Support mobile and tablet devices, support hard keyboard.
● Able to import Chinese names in your contacts.
● Able to output Simplified Chinese.
● Support Android 1.6+.