For complete instructions, please see http://diskdigger.org/android
Again, this app is for rooted devices only! This is also a work-in-progress app (and not nearly as powerful as the original DiskDigger for Windows), so all constructive feedback and requests for features are welcome!
DiskDigger recovers the following file types: JPG, PNG, MP4 / M4A / 3GP / MOV, GIF, MP3, AMR, WAV, TIF, CR2, SR2, NEF, DCR, PEF, DNG, ORF, DOC / DOCX, XLS / XLSX, PPT / PPTX, PDF, XPS, ODT / ODS / ODP / ODG, ZIP, APK, EPUB, SNB.
Displays diagram with directories/subdirectories proportional to their size.
Press MENU for actions.
Integrates with OI FileManager and Astro.
If program fails or gives you out of memory error message - please contact me. Thanks.
Source available under free license (GPL-2)
☆ Block Internet access for any apps:
☆ Separate 3G and WiFi data
☆ One-click widget enabled
☆ Test blocked app in a touch
☆ Rooted devices
☆ Block Internet access for any apps:
One can select to block a selected application or applications, application running as root. Since it blocks Internet access per application ID (UID in regular Linux system), several applications may be assigned the same ID, you should block all of them or nothing.
☆ Separate 3G and WiFi data
For each application, you can select to block Internet access via either 3G or WiFi channel. It’ s extremely helpful if you don’t have an unlimited data plan. It saves you from over-billing because of background application accessing Internet such as Google+, Google Play or Amazon Music.
☆ One-click widget enabled
One-click widget is the easiest way to toggle blocking status. It’s useful when you don’t want to use data connection and occasionally turn it on for a while.
☆ Test blocked app in a touch
Once you block an app, tap on it to see if the application can access to Internet or not.
Keyword: firewall, internet firewall, ad-blocker, url filter
**** DISCLAIMER: THIS APPLICATION WILL NOT ROOT THE DEVICE ****
*Feel free to email me with any questions. I always reply!*
The goal of this application is to provide even the newest Android user with a simple method to check their device for root (administrator/superuser) access.
This is a very simple application to notify the user whether or not they have properly setup root access.
This application will test the device for root access using a very simple, quick and reliable method. The su binary is the most common binary used on Android devices to grant and manage root access. Root Checker will check and verify that the su binary is located in a standard location on the device. Root Checker will also confirm the proper permissions and flags on the su binary in addition to testing that access is granted by the su binary.
Many times users experience issues along the path of installing, configuring and gaining root access. For some users the process can seem complex while for others the process can seem simple. Regardless of the user's technical skill set, Root Checker, will quickly and correctly verify whether or not root access is 100% functioning. The process of confirming root access is sometimes known by other terms such as, gaining superuser access or gaining administrator access. Root Checker covers all these terms as they relate to one core function, being able to execute commands with root access.
If the Superuser or SuperSU applications are installed and working properly, these applications will prompt the user to accept or deny the root access request from Root Checker. Accepting the request will allow Root Checker to check for root access. Denying the request will result in Root Checker reporting no root access.
Gaining root access varies based on manufacturer, model, and carrier. If you're searching for root access to your device, this application will not help you. If you're interested in rooting your device, please use http://www.google.com to find the appropriate rooting support areas for your specific device. Other popular web sites which provide rooting guides are http://forum.xda-developers.com and http://forum.sdx-developers.com.
Please don't leave negative feedback about a concern, bug or issue! Instead, please email me,with your feedback, suggestions and comments!
I do my best to assist as many people as possible and appreciate all the support that has made this application successful! Thank you!
- Detects if your phone has Root access
- Device and Android Version along with the API Level
- Displays SuperUser Version
- Displays BusyBox and Su Versions
- User and Group Id
- SuperUser Location
- Su and Sudo Location
- Environment Variables
- Displays Phone's Build Information
- Internet - Google Analytics/Send Feedback
- SuperUser - Check for Root access
Root Checker by Jared Burrows
Find me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+JaredBurrows
Send all suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to send files to the Recycle Bin, select the file you wish to delete in your preferred file explorer, then
select "Recycle Bin" in the "Open With", "Share it" or "Send To" menus. When you send a file to the Recycle Bin (via "Send To", "Share it" or "Open With"), it is automatically moved to the recycle bin app folder.
You can configure a list of folders and file types that are automatically watched in order to send to the recycle bin if you delete one accidentally.
If you need to permanently remove the file, you need to enter the Recycle Bin app and select "Permanently Delete The File".
If you need to restore the file, enter the Recycle Bin, then select restore. It is so easy!
If your file explorer supports it, you can send folders or multiple files to the Recycle Bin in a single selection.
In App Billing allows users to
Backup/restore app settings
- Added navigation buttons
More at http://narenma.net/SDCardTrac/news/.
- Currently supports reporting on the primary external storage device, called sdcard0 in most cases
- View plots at day/week/month/year granularity
- Configurable data collection intervals from daily (battery-friendly) to every 15 minutes (granular)
- Search storage activity history using filenames
The app is open-source, licensed under GPLv3. Source code can be viewed at:
Special thanks to Eric Marchand for the French translation!
This application is based on aLogcat(https://code.google.com/p/alogcat/), it works only on devices running Android 4.1 and higher
If you have ROOT access full system logs are shown, otherwise only this applications logs are shown
This is due to android limitation starting from Android 4.1 (API 16)
☑ 100% Free, no Ads
☑ Open Source ()
☑ View full system log (ROOT access required)
☑ Log search (Supports Regular Expression)
☑ Filter by level (Verbose, Debug, Info, Warning, Error, Fatal)
☑ Filter by buffer (Main, Events, Radio)
☑ Text size (Small, Medium, Large)
☑ Save Logs
☑ Share Logs
• INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - automatic crash reporting
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - saving logs
• ACCESS_SUPERUSER - for root, only used on CM Superuser applcation
- Downloading from internet up to three files simultaneously;
- Accelerated downloading by using multithreading (9 parts)
- Download files in background and resume after failure;
- Interception of links from the browser and clipboard;
- Boost algorithms for increased speed of downloading;
- Loader for images, documents, archives and programs;
- Download accelerator for social networking service;
- Faster download for 2G, 3G and 4G networks;
- Downloading only through the internet on Wi-Fi;
- Support resuming of interrupted downloads;
- Video and music download;
- Speed up downloading from file-sharing;
- Support files larger than 2 gigabyte;
- Parallel download files in queue.
- Interface customization and themes;
- Select the folder for downloaded files;
- Save different file types in different folders;
- Automatic actions after complete download;
- Create an empty file to accelerate downloading;
- Auto stop downloads if the battery charge level is low;
- Auto resume after errors and break of connection;
- Import list of links from a text file on SD-card;
- Backup list of downloads and settings in file;
- Planning start of downloading at right time;
- Turbo mode for speed up downloading;
- Profiles for each type of connection;
- Automatic operation on schedule;
- Support quick auto add download.
- material design, left menu with quick options;
- information from downloader: speed, size, time;
- sorting downloads by type, order, size and name;
- context menu for easy management of downloads;
- open completed downloads through favorite apps;
- support pause, resume, restart for downloads;
- creation of advanced profiles for sites;
- fine-tuning for each download;
- widget on home screen.
- Icon with progress and speed in notification panel;
- Transparent progress-bar on top of all windows;
- Completion notification by sound and vibration.
Fast IDM Browser:
- Support of multiple tabs;
- List of history and bookmarks;
- Easy sending file to downloader;
- Download mp3 from popular archives;
- Interception of mp4 video from tubes;
- Easy downloader for all types of files;
- Option "User-Agent" for forgery the browser.
Simple control of the list of downloads:
- Press on the download to start/stop the process;
- Press on the completed download to open the file;
- Long press on download to display the context menu.
Add file in Advanced Download Manager:
- Press on link and from window "Complete action using" select IDM Editor;
- Long press on a link to display the context menu, press "Share" or "Send" and from window "Share via" select IDM Editor;
- Copy link, after program intercept it from clipboard and send in IDM Editor, or use "Add" button and paste the link
=> How does it work?
TDM makes use of multiple connections to download files to your phone. The settings will help you optimize your speed even further. Not all Servers support multiple streams/connections, use "Connection per Download" = 1 or "Check Defensive Mode" in settings to reduce errors.
=> What does it NOT do?
TDM does NOT offer free files by itself. It works with Web Browsers and Web Sites that let you download files.
TDM does NOT work with YouTube.
TDM does NOT work with Web sites and File Sharing Sites that require login.
TDM works ONLY with direct URL links.
TDM will NOT increase your download speed beyond the maximum bandwith provided by your Internet Provider or the maximum speed provided by the server you're downloading from.
Unlimited file size downloads!
Web Browser support (Dolphin, Firefox, etc)
Notifications with Download Progress
Multiple Parallel downloads
Utilize Maximum number of open connections
Up to 10 Parallel Streams Per Download
Buffer size optimization
Configurable Download directory
Add Url links manually
Normal/Turbo Mode option
Work in the background (even when phone screen is off)
Thumbnails for Movies and Photos
MD5 Hash validation
Restart Download from history
=> SUPPORTED BROWSERS:
* Android Stock Browser (Long Press and choose "Share Link")
* Dolphin HD ("Long press" => "Share Link")
* Firefox ("Long press" on a link => "Share Link")
* Skyfire ("Long press" on a link => "Share Link")
* UC Browser
* Boat Browser (Choose "Open")
* For all other browsers that support sharing links try Long Press on a link and choose "Share Link".
=> TDM only Downloads Files from Servers using Direct Links.
=> TDM doesn't support Web sites that require login or authentication.
** Some Web Servers might not support multiple connections, if so use "Connections per Download" = 1 under "Settings".
It's also able to notify SIM card change via SMS.
To access to your online personal control panel (previously registered by the app), connect to: http://www.afcpro.es/getbackphone.
Please do not use this app thoughtless or without DEEPER knowlege of Android (Root, Custom Recovery, etc.)
This app flashes and backups your device recovery and kernel without rebooting it very fast and easy without a PC or any outside influence.
This app have over 3500 build-in recovery collection of images (ClockworkMod/TWRP/PhilZ) also you are able to flash unlisted images from external or internal storage.
Rashr is able to flash over 90% of all Android devices!
This project is fully open-source and.
★Open-Source (on GitHub: https://github.com/dslnexus/Rashr)
★OpenRecovery Script manager to flash ZIPs
★Over 3500 Build-in Recoveries (ClockworkMod/Touch, Team Win Recovery Project and PhilZ-Touch)
★Flash Kernel and Recoveries without PC
★Flash already downloaded IMGs from internal and external storage
★Backup Kernel and Recovery IMGs without PC
★Full command logging for more control what this App is doing
★If you don't want to support my work you are able to disable the Ads
★Free full app without Ads and any restrictions
★Support my Work only if you want (with Ads or In-App donations)
----- App-Permission and why Rashr need it -----
-Read and write on external storage: save recoveries images or read already downloaded images
-Full network access: download recoveries, kernel and updates
-Google Play billing: donations over Google Play
-[Superuser-App]Full access to all functions of the device: Flashing recoveries and kernel
This program will be very usefull if you want to change main Google account on your android device WITHOUT RESETTING it to defaults preferences. Some features:
- supported on Android 2.x
- deleting Google accounts (2 methods)
- accounts backup/restore
- quick reboot/shutdown
- widget for quick operations
Warning! Function "reboot in recovery mode" can DELETE ALL DATA on some devices, it is disabled by defaults. Don't use it without necessary or if you don't know what is it.
This is FREE version and it's only restriction - 20sec nag screen on start. You can support project and buy FULL version.
Please, email me if some errors will occure.
(2) LINE 線上即時問答，我們秉持的是為大眾服務的精神，所以這部分完全免費，而且有問必答(詳閱下方介紹)
目前我們的即時諮詢服務平台反應非常熱烈! 歡迎有問題的網友發問! 我們會給您最專業的答案! 但別忘了~回覆後記得跟辛苦的我們說聲謝謝喔! 希望大家可以把這種助人為快樂之本的精神! 一代代的傳下去! 也希望接受過我們幫助的網友們! 不吝嗇推薦一下我們的工作室! 讓更多人知道! 對了! 記得上我們的粉絲團! 給我們一個讚!
立刻加入LINE問答服務 : http://line.me/ti/p/%40ort2883o
炘哥工作室網址: http://aaronaandroid.blogspot.tw/ 或直接搜尋 炘哥工作室
炘哥工作室粉絲團: https://www.facebook.com/aaronaandroid.blogspot.tw 別忘了按讚喔!