You will be presented with a randomly assembled math problem, and given the chance to enter in the answer. If you're incorrect, it will keep asking until you get it right. There are no time limits, as this is intended to be used as a no pressure learning tool.
Math problems range from 1x1 to 12x12.
If you have any questions about this application, please contact me via my web site, www.danjoseph.me.
Please look for our future version of this app, which include multiplication, addition, subtraction, and division. You will also be able to turn on an optional timer.
(C) 2013 DanJoseph.me, All Rights Reserved
Including all regions of Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories East and New Territories West!
Show school locations in Google map, visualize available transportation nearby!
Search school by name key words! Support Android voice input!
"My favorite school list" enables fast access to selected schools!
Support multiple language: English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
3. 閱讀器: 提供書籍目錄、書籤/索引、註記/索引、劃線/索引、可選擇部分文章內容發佈到FB、閱讀偏好設定包括:字體大小、字體行距、書頁顏色、書頁亮度、會員閱讀歷程紀錄，跨平台同步閱讀狀態達到無縫閱讀效果。
With Alefbet you will be able to learn modern Hebrew alphabet and its cursive script (hand write) form with easy to use multitouch interface and check your advance with test.
Last version include printed and cursive form of 22 Hebrew chars (from alef to tav), 4 diacritic forms (for bet, pe, kaf and shin) char and 5 final form chars (of kaf, mem, nun, pe and cadi).
Additionally you can learn some basic words. Current version contains more than 40 words with countries names, numbers, home furniture and conversation vocabulary.
You can check at first Lite version at Alefbet Lite Android Market page and if you like it get it after.
Keep in touch with us at http://twitter.com/stopapps">@stopapps<\a> to be informed about latest updates and newest apps.
The series of products are tailed for 3+ years old kids to learn Chinese characters without aiding pictures. The products with aiding pictures are suitable for kids below 3 years old which only make for kid’s vocal words and di little to teaching and learning of characters.
The main functions of the series products are,
1. Learning by teaching, Kids can play a role of teacher to teach a cartoon fairy, who can follow users pronunciation. This is V7.0’s newly added function.
2. Focus on "learning" and "enquiring learning outcome", not just run on "teaching" and "telling something". Based on characters pool in each volume of primary school Chinese textbook, users are forced to take evaluation unit by unit.
3. Facilitate learner’s learning by demonstrating the standard pronunciation, strokes, wording, meaning and writing of each Chinese character.
4. Evoke learner's learning interests through incentive programs such as: (A) let kids teach a cartoon fairy, (B) show the unit learning progress on trophy on home page, (C) tailor-made feedback to the kids' quiz. etc.
EasyChinese Pre-school B includes 550 Chinese characters in total. The characters are presented in 40 Units, according with the units and lessons in the PEP's Chinese handbook of 2nd semester Grade 1.
It is specially designed for children who are:
1. Overseas Chinese children over 3 years old who live in non-Chinese speaking environment and have the needs to learn Chinese;
2. Preschooler of 3-6 years old in Chinese speaking environment, and various grades of students in primary school;
3. The product can also be used as an effective supplementary learning tool to systematic and formal Chinese language teaching;
4. It helps to strengthen the acquisition, understanding and memorizing of the Chinese characters.
The software don't recommend to the following users:
1. Babies under 3 years old.
2. Learners who want to use it as the sole Chinese learning materials and tools.
3. Learners who solely wish to find a shortcut to learn Chinese characters.
Friendly prompts from education experts (for average kids):
1. It is not advised for children under 3 years old to start the formal learning of Chinese characters. But parents may try to help the children learn to read with the aid of pictures, which may cultivate the children's interest in the characters.
2. Do not let the children over 5 years old learn to read with the aid of pictures, because pictures will distract the children's attention, which is not inductive for children to learn real Chinese characters.
3. Children's abstract thinking can be developed with the process of word learning, especially the acquisition of Chinese characters.
4. Children over 5 years old can maximize their capability to learn characters, and try to develop their competence of reading various literatures as early as possible.
5. Don't worry about the negative influence if characters the children apprehend are beyond those learnt through formal classroom teaching, because children's focus in classroom is irrelevant to their familiarity with the teaching content.
10 fun mini-games to help your child learn First Grade lessons! Teach them reading, spelling, math, fractions, compound words, contractions, and more! Whether they are just starting first grade, or need to review and master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for your kids aged 6-8.
All 10 games are designed using real first grade curriculums and use core curriculum state standards, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. Plus they will stay entertained with help voice narration, colorful images and animations, and lots of fun sounds and music.
- Word Bingo
- Compound Words
- Advanced Counting
- Add, Subtract, and Advanced Math
- Verbs, Nouns, Adjectives
Perfect for kids and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play.
If you enjoy this app, please try all of our fun and educational apps for kids:
Preschool and Kindergarten Learning Games
Barnyard Games For Kids
101 Kids Puzzles
1st Grade Learning Games
2nd Grade Learning Games
3rd Grade Learning Games
4th Grade Learning Games
5th Grade Learning Games
6th Grade Learning Games
Barnyard Puzzles For Kids
Coloring Book Fun
Preschool Learning Fun
Owl and Pals Preschool Lessons
Kepler once says: “The Pythagorean Theorem and the Golden Ratio is two of the greatest discoveries in Geometry”.
Do you know Pythagoras Theorem is also known as the Pythagorean Theorem, 100 oxen Theorem, Gou Gu Theorem, Shang Gao Theorem, Chen Zi Theorem, Lu Qiao Theorem? Do you know there are about 400 different methods to proof this theorem?
Kang Hsuan digital teaching aid “The Pythagorean Theorem” leads you to discover, guess, experiment and prove with interaction. Enjoy the amazing process!
It includes introductions of 11 proofs:
1. Pythagorean Proof
2. Euclid's Proof
3. Liu Hui's Proof
4. Mei Arphic's Proof
5. President Garfield's Proof
6. Zhao Shuang's Proof
7. Ptolemy's Proof
8. Da Vinci's Proof
9. Proof using similar (right) triangles
10. Power of The Point Theorem
11. Water Demonstration
12. Secant-tangent Theorem Proof
A new trend of digital teaching! Using teaching aids is not just showing pictures, cards or three-dimensional objects. Kang Hsuan digital teaching aid “Marvelous angle at the circumference” has interactive operation which makes your teaching more brilliant.
It includes introductions of 9 theorems:
1. Congruent chords have congruent arcs.
2. Inscribed angle is half of the central angle.
3. The arc lengths congruent, the inscribed angles congruent.
4. Thales' Theorem
5. In a circle, parallel chords intercept congruent arcs.
6. Sum of opposite angles of inscribed quadrilateral add up to 180 degrees.
7. If a tangent and a chord intersect at a point on a circle, the measure of each angle formed is one half the measure of its intercepted arc.
8. Angles Inside the Circle Theorem
9. Angles Outside the Circle Theorem