The mobile bank from The Shanghai Commercial & Savings Bank gives you convenient access to a number of account related features and useful information. Banking has never been easier!
See all your accounts and a summary of your savings and loans. Check your transactions, current balances and inward remittances, and transfer funds to pre-arranged accounts in a few simple steps.
Pay your credit card bill, check your latest credit card transactions and see recent bills.
See the current value of your funds, realized gains and losses, and the latest transactions. You can also buy and sell funds – it’s never been easier to manage your portfolio!
SCSB provides two kinds of message. One is General and the other is Personal. SCSB's activities/events, promotion information, or announcements fall under the General message. You are entitled to receive and check the General messages on your devices directly without logging. However, Logging is required if you want to browse the Personal messages which are instantly delivered by SCSB, like credit card consumption information, fund transfer notification, or customer login information, and so on.
SCSB app can generate a QRcode based on the account number and the amount for inward transfer, and remark. The QRcode can be shared and scanned for outward transfer.
Up-to-date exchange rates for a number of currencies are at the palm of your hand! Check out buy and sell rates or use the currency converter to find out exactly how much foreign currency you would get for your NTD and vice versa (Internet connection required to get the most recent data).
Check out the current interest rates offered by SCSB (Internet connection required to get the most recent data).
Branches and ATMs
Looking for the closest SCSB branch office or ATM? Find it on the map!
To switch from Chinese to English language setting, swipe the launch pad to the left and press 設定 > 語言.
Press PuMei at the bottom left of the launch pad – this enables demo mode, and you can check out account and credit card related screens without logging in.
SCSB Mobile Bank for Android version: may require the following permissions:
1. Location: find the location of branchs, ATMs, discount stores, cooperative parking space, and their relative position with you.
2. Phone: calling customer service center.
3. Contact information: In NT transfer transactions, you can select any contact in your phone to send a transaction notification email.
4. Photos/Camera: Import or export QR Code pictures, or use the camera to scan QR Code, to simplify the transaction process.
5. Notification Center and Device ID: If you want to receive notifications (such as notice of transaction amount changes, payment notification, etc.), you can easily grasp the movements of account funds.