**This is a 30 day trial, if you like the app please purchase CarHome Ultra License for unlimited use**
Use your voice to send messages, launch apps and do almost anything using the Google Voice Search shortcut: https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/2940021?hl=en
OMG Droid: "Car Home Ultra -- Finally a Real Car Dock App for Android"
Applater: "A handy car dock application to help you use your device safely even while driving"
Customize up to 18 shortcuts to launch apps, direct dial numbers, or even navigate to a specific location.
Customize the Data Panel with:
- Speedometer (Speaks when pressed)
- Battery Meter
- Current Weather Conditions (Speaks when pressed)
- Current Location (Speaks when pressed)
- Speed Alarm
- Integrated Media Controls (Play/Pause, Next, Previous)
- 30 Custom Shortcuts
- SMS Auto Responder
- Location alerts
- Custom Day/Night color schemes
- Auto switch between Day/Night based on Sunset and Sunrise
- Set to speaker phone mode when docked (optional)
- Starts CarHome when bluetooth connection is detected
- Auto Bluetooth on with Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Bluetooth off when exiting Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Wifi on/off with Car Mode (optional)
- Displays speed in KPH or MPH
- Displays temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Optionally hide status bar
HAVE A PROBLEM? I can't reply to market reviews. Please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacts Permission is necessary for the Direct Dial shortcut option that is included with the app.
If not using a car dock or power adapter, please ensure the "Keep display on" option is not checked
App Permission Descriptions:
Device & App History – This is required for the new Media Controller feature to detect if a media player is running and able to accept media requests.
Contacts/Calendar – This is required to setup a direct dial shortcut. The app does not access the calendar but it is bundled with the contact permission. If you do not setup a direct dial shortcut, the app does not access your contacts in any way.
Location – This is required to access the GPS for the speedometer, compass, altimeter, weather, etc…
SMS – This is required for the new SMS Auto-responder feature. If that feature is not enabled, my app does not interact with SMS in any way.
Phone – This is required for the Direct Dial shortcut. Again, no used if you don’t set the direct dial shortcut.
Photos/Media/Files – This is required for the Debug Log feature. If you don’t enable the debug log (and there is no reason to if you aren’t having problems), then the app doesn’t read or write any files. Photos & Media are bundled with the permission, the app doesn’t need those.
Camera/Microphone – The app will need the microphone permission for any voice activated features in the future. It is required right now for the media player visualization feature. It is important to understand that the app is not actually using the mic, but is attaching to the audio stream to get course binary data about the audio being played to render a graphic presentation. Attaching to the audio stream requires the mic permission. Camera is bundled with the mic permission, the app doesn’t use the camera.
Wi-Fi Connection – The app needs this permission to enable/disable Wi-Fi.
Note!!! Requires ELM 327 or compatible Bluetooth OBD-II Adapter. Read more at http://www.incardoc.com
Note!!! There are multiple reports on connection issues up to ECU malfunctioning when using adapters with MAC addresses: 66:35:56:... strongly recommend to avoid this adapters! Other chip adapters marked with ELM327 v2.1 also have a lot of issues! Please contact us by mail to report troubles with adapters, would be nice to have the following info: naming, MAC address, ELM327 firmware version info and/or connection log, This will help to create list of potentially dangerous adapters and share this information with other users.
- real-time engine and vehicle OBD2 parameters: speed, rotation, temperature, pressure, lambda and multiple other sensors data supported by your car
- chart drawing for real-time data
- check engine light control: read and clear stored error codes and related freeze frame data
- Fuel Economy parameters (for diesel need to set proper flag in Configuration)
- store and share DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) data and General info
- auto-start of last used command screen (use "Auto start of the last command" option in Configuration alone or in combination with "Connect BT at start")
- console for advanced users experiments with OBD-II and adapter commands (use "Test"-"Console" option in Configuration to allow console screen)
- read more details at product site http://www.incardoc.com
- read GPS data: speed, altitude
- (new, beta) support of graphical gauges
★ ★ ★ More features ★ ★ ★ are available with Pro version OBD Car Doctor Pro
Fuel Economy parameters now supported as beta version feature, please note that for correct calculation you may need to enter proper Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80)
Note!!! Avoid simultaneous running of multiple OBD reading applications, be sure that other applications are not keeping live OBD connection.
- Device & app history
Used to self- identify application when running in background
Extra GPS parameters: GPS speed, altitude
Store and read "Logbook" and Debug data as direct user's actions
Bluetooth related - communication with external adapter
Internet related - publishing "Logbook" records to server as direct user's actions
Please send your questions with email, as we can't answer in Play market comments.
You could help to improve the project by sending OBD2 details info related to your car. Fill in the car details with configuration screen and click send button in "General information" section. Thanks!
Keep your eyes on the road! You’ll never get distracted by your mobile again, with large buttons and full voice commands ("OK Google" hotword is supported for Android 4.4+).
With 3 main sliding panels you can easily swipe between the dialler, main dashboard and custom shortcuts. Car Dashdroid's built-in Smart Dialler means you won’t have to search for your contacts anymore; Just type the contact number or name to dial, or use the build-in Dial Action feature to dial your favorite contacts with one touch.
Set up to 16 shortcuts for your favorite apps, contacts, and even shortcuts to custom actions like directions to a particular place, opening a specific playlist, or sending a pre-written message (like "On my way!" or "Stuck in traffic!").
Enjoy listening to music while driving? Car Dashdroid has built-in music features allowing you to play your music, with a special widget that can control your favorite music players and show track details, all without exiting the app (an updated music player will be available soon).
It's simply the best Car mode you will ever use. It’s the perfect pair for your device and car!
* Read out to loud SMS and reply using voice commands
* Home button returns you to Car dashdroid (configurable in settings)
* Car mode
* Icon Packs - support most popular icon packs from launcher like Nova, Go, Apex and so on
* Group apps in folders (Like any launcher)
* Google navigation
* "OK Google" Voice command support (Android 4.4+)
* Intuitive music controls for several players (tested with Spotify,Play Music, Pandora, Poweramp, and others) Experimental for Android 4.4+
* Current Weather report
* Speedometer (km/h and mph) (using GPS may cause battery drain after long usage)
* Themes day/night based on sunrise/sunset
* Start/stop the app on Bluetooth connection
* Turn off wifi on start
* Turn On bluetooth when the app starts
* Display current location and temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
* Full screen mode
* Car home replacement
* Battery widget with percent
* Screen saver when inactive or by shortcut
* Inspired by Android Auto
* Manage UI Screens, change or delete the UI screens
* Call log for easy access to your recent calls (All and missed)
* immersive mode in full screen mode (for Android 4.4+)
* Built in smart dialer
* Built in contacts (shows favorite and all contacts)
* Built in voice commands without exiting the app (for navigation, finding places, or calling contacts)
* Dial Action for calling starred contacts with one click.
* Built in Music Player with playlist,album browser, song browser support
* Music Player widget to control media playback
* New gorgeous design based on Material Design
* Lock screen rotation (lock the orientation to landscape and portrait, as well as 3rd party apps if they support landscape)
* Settings control widget(modify brightness, orientation, theme, full screen,bluetooth with one click in main screen)
* Set phone multimedia sound level (Optional)
* Keep screen on, never turn off the screen again when you are driving
* Use speaker on phone calls (Optional)
* Use stock image in built in shortcuts
* Android 5 Lollipop support
To close Car dashdroid use the following intent action:
Tasker ->Add Action-> System->send Intent-> in "action" put "com.nezdroid.mycardahsboard.STOP" (without quotes)
Weather Icons provided by +Manuel Labrador Vianthi
If you have any issues please let me know before rating, we can solve any bugs :)
don't hesitate contact me at email@example.com or join my Google+ plus community
InDrive is a unique application that combines car mode functionality with an advanced trip computer and deep Poweramp integration. With one-touch access to the most useful features on your phone, this app is your perfect driving companion!
*** This is a free 30-day trial version. In order to continue using the app after this period, you will need to purchase the InDrive Unlocker.
InDrive makes it very easy to launch your favorite applications, directly dial numbers, view your trip information and control music playback*. It will auto launch when placed in a compatible car dock. If you don't have a physical car dock, InDrive provides an option to force your phone into car mode, which will allow the app to override the Home button. Please note that for this feature to work properly on Android 2.x and higher, you have to set InDrive as the default car dock app. To do this, simply check the "Enable car mode" option in the settings and follow the instructions. This only needs to be done once.
NOTE FOR ANDROID 4.2.x USERS: Unfortunately, it appears that Google has removed dock home support in Android 4.2. Pressing the Home button will now return you to the launcher screen instead of InDrive or other car home app of choice. If you want this feature back, please vote for the following issue: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=39662
* The music screen is designed to work in conjunction with Poweramp. Without Poweramp installed, you will only be able to do very basic controls such as switching to the next song in the default Android music player. Support for other media players is not guaranteed.
Trip computer features:
* Street address
* Speedometer (mph, km/h or knots)
* Battery level
* Weather (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
* Time traveled (total / driving / stopped)
* Average speed (total / driving)
* Max speed
* Time of day
• Enable car mode (Force the phone into car mode like it had been placed in the car dock)
• Check GPS status (Open the location settings screen if GPS is disabled)
• Turn on Bluetooth
• Disable Wi-Fi
• Set media volume (Does not affect the ringtone volume)
• Set screen brightness (Will override the automatic brightness setting if necessary)
• Keep screen on (Prevent the screen from locking while the app is running)
• Disable auto rotation (Turn this option on when driving on bumpy roads)
• Turn on speakerphone
• Mute notification sounds
• Vibrate on press
• Minimum accuracy
• Filter the GPS speed
• Run in the background
• Enable track logging
• Exit on undock
KNOWN ISSUES: If you are experiencing a problem where the app randomly closes without any errors, try disabling integration with Poweramp in the app settings. This is a confirmed problem in Poweramp that unfortunately affects InDrive due to the link between two applications. It should be fixed in the next Poweramp update.
BATTERY USAGE: This app is very battery intensive when used with the default settings. When not connected to a power source, please uncheck the "Keep screen on" option in the app settings.
NOTE ON PERMISSIONS: InDrive requires access to several system features, such as GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, audio settings, and also to the SD card in order to write temporary log files and map images (these will be deleted on uninstall). It also requires a permission to directly call phone numbers for the shortcuts screen to work properly.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them on our blog or open a support ticket here: http://support.codesector.com/
Change the way you use your phone with the dual-purpose case that combines form and function.
- Redial recent calls with a swipe up
- Review notifications by swiping left or right
- Skip songs or pause playback
- Personalize your HTC Dot View with theme
HTC, the HTC logo and other HTC product and service names referenced in the Application are the trademarks or registered trademarks of HTC Corporation in the United States and other countries. Any other company names, product names, service names and logos referenced in connection with the Application may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Browse layers like Wikipedia,videos from YouTube, photos from Panoramio or the current weather & forecast.
App includes map types for all your needs!
•City map with more details than googlemaps – see for yourself!
•Traffic map : See current traffic conditions to avoid traffic jams
•Public transport map with train, bus and subway routes - find the station nearest to you and quickly get around town like a local
•Cycling map with bike routes and contour lines - plan your next cycling tour
•Walking map – enjoy detailed and walk-friendly maps - explore the city in the best way possible: on foot
•Satellite view from googlemaps – enjoy the view from the space
Combine maps with these layers including fascinating data:
★ Photos on map: Photos from worldwide photo sharing database Panoramio (100 million photos)
★ Videos on map : Localized videos on YouTube
★ Weather on map: Get current weather data and weather forecasts - what is the best day to explore the city?
★ Wiki on map: Wikipedia guide - read Wikipedia information about selected cities, sights, attractions and interesting places
★ Street view on map: See the world on street level with street view
Autocomplete function for addresses and search terms makes searches so easy. It uses your location to propose results in the area. Autocomplete function can work with:
•Addresses (street name & house number, city)
•POI Nearby points of interest like hotels, restaurants, shopping, museums, stations and more
Recognition of your location via GPS (latitude, longitude) or IP-address if available.
App is optimized for smartphones and tablets.
App uses googlemaps and OpenStreetMap (OSM).
Explore your city on a map! If you live in the United States (US) e.g. New York or Los Angeles, Houston or Dallas, Chicago or Atlanta, San Francisco or Washington.
OpenStreetMap (OSM) is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. Two major driving forces behind the establishment and growth of OSM have been restrictions on use or availability of map information across much of the world and the advent of inexpensive portable satellite navigation devices. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
All cities and countries of the world: london, paris, bangkok, singapore, istanbul, hong kong, madrid, dubai, frankfurt, kuala lumpur, seoul, rome, New york, shanghai, barcelona, milan, amsterdam, vienna, beijing, taipei, Rio de janeiro, tokyo, quito, Abu dhabi, tunis, dubai, taipei, istanbul, beijing, bogota, lima, riyadh, nairobi, singapore, seoul, cairo, shanghai, toronto, washington, D.C., caracas, moscow, St. petersburg, San francisco, johannesburg, florence, Los angeles, honolulu, bahrain, shanghai, toronto, berlin, budapest, dublin, mecca, prague, cancun, macau, venice, warsaw, mexico, guangzhou, benidorm, orlando, miami, munich, shenzen, sydney, lisbon, Las vegas, hangzhou, marrakesh, tokyo, mumbai, Sao paulo, pakistan,turkey, jakarta, nepal, USA, indonesia, Philippines, oman, india, israel, italy.
Youtube marker added. Localized youtube videos.
New cool looking user interface. New map types (traffic, hiking).
Wikipedia map added. Now you can read georeferenced Wikipedia articles.
over 99% of people can not remember.
"Footprints" software is like your personal private secretary, as can help you record your daily itinerary.
"Footprints" software use the phone built-in mobile network or GPS to help you record, it not only can record your daily activities trajectory,
You can also record which attractions you've been? How much time you stay in each spot ? And how far you have been travelling ?
You can not only immediate view of these databut also for future inquiries use.
Main functions of the "Footprints" software:
(1) To record your daily footprints
(2) To show your footprints on the map
(3) To list the footprints of every day
(4) To combine with calendar function can be convenient to you to find the footprints of every day
(5) You can also manually add an "event" to facilitate the future query
(6) Calculate the mileage you walk every day
Tools included: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar.
Keep your GPS fast: reset it or download A-GPS data regularly for faster fixes.
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
GPS Status is 100% space proof. Try to spot the program in the promo video :)
- show/store/edit/export multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
- Location: We need this to display your location and allows the program to re-download AGPS data or reset the GPS.
- External storage: required by the PRO version to be able to export the stored waypoints to an external file.
- Internet: Used by the advertisement component. The PRO version does not use the internet connection at all.
KNOWN FIRMWARE ISSUES (please do not report them):
- Galaxy S4 on Verizon: Because of a firmware bug, the notification item in GPS Status can't be removed. You need to disable the notification feature in Settings if this annoys you.
- Droid 3: The initial Droid 3 firmware does not implement the satellite status API so you will not see the satellites and the signal strength bars. The rest of the features should work properly.
- Motorola phones: On some phones, turning your phone to airplane mode will turn off the GPS receiver, too. This is a hardware limitation.
- Droid Charge: Reports 0 altitude.
- LG Optimus: The phone cannot report the satellite SNR values correctly (all signal bars will be maxed out).
- Samsung phones: Because of a firmware bug, they may report extreme battery consumption for GPS Status even if it is not running at all (other programs using sensors are affected too). This is harmless and no power is consumed! Just ignore it and let's hope that a future firmware upgrade will fix this on your phone.
- Nexus One/S: With Andoid 2.3 it cannot report NMEA sentences. This means that the DOP/HDOP/VDOP values are not available.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with Andrs Studio --
- Request a ride using the Uber app and get picked up within minutes. On-demand service means no reservations required and no waiting in taxi lines.
- Compare rates for different Uber options and get fare quotes in the app. Pay with Google Wallet or PayPal, or add a credit card to your secure Uber account so you never need cash on hand.
- Easily set your pickup location on the map, even if you don't know the exact address. Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your Uber at any time.
- Sit back, relax, and go anywhere you want. We'll email you a receipt when you arrive at your destination.
An entirely new and modern way to travel is at your fingertips.
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/uber
See if Uber's available in your city at https://www.uber.com/cities
Find a detailed breakdown of our Android permissions at https://www.uber.com/android/permissions
** Uber saves time by connecting you to a driver as quickly as possible. If you like the service, please consider using those extra few minutes to review our app. **
Find shortest way and save energy or use it as a golf distance(yard) calculator.
-Conversions: meter, km , mile, feet, fathom etc
-continous path calculation like drawing.
The display can be switched between normal viewing and HUD mode which mirrors the display for viewing as a reflection in a vehicle windshield (most useful at night, depending on the device's brightness).
DigiHUD can open as a floating window on top of other apps or your homescreens.
Although we strive to make all readings as accurate as possible they are only as accurate as your device's GPS sensor and should only be regarded as approximations.
Current speed (choose MPH, KMH or KTS)
Average speed, since reset
Maximum speed, since reset
Three Trip distance counters
Odometer (found under Statistics)
Digit color changes to red when above your set warning speed
Battery level indicator
Satellite lock status icon
Thumb up/thumb down icon to rate DigiHUD
For more than a dozen extra features, with many more planned, try DigiHUD Pro (link at the bottom of this description).
Swipe left or right to switch between Full and Lite views
Swipe up or down to switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
Touch the trip counter to cycle through the three counters
Long-pressing on a speed or trip value will reset it
Long-press the speed unit to choose between MPH, KMH and KTS from the popup menu (also in the Main Menu)
When in window mode touch the DigiHUD icon for a menu to switch to the fullscreen app or exit. The window can be re-sized using the corner drag handle.
All values can be reset by long-pressing "PAUSE RESET" (the Odometer reading in the Statistics popup won't reset and counts the total distance since the application was installed or it's data was cleared).
Want to give feedback? Hold the thumb up/thumb down icon to open Google Play (icon appears after 3 days installed).
Opened by touching the speed displayed in the center of the screen, the menu allows you to:
Window/Background Mode: Close and open as a re-sizable floating window
HUD view / Normal view: Switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
Speed Unit: Change between MPH, KMH or KTS
Set Warning Speed/Sound: The speed at which the digit color will change to red. An audible alert can also be enabled here
Brightness: Adjust the screen brightness
Display Color: Choose from 10 customizable colors. Almost every color is available except black
Lock screen rotation: keep the screen in its current rotation even if the device is rotated
Display Preferences: enable/disable screen elements
Statistics: odometer, trip distance, top speed and average speed and version number
Help: show help and other information
*This application requires the use of the GPS receiver, which may increase battery usage.*
The screen will not turn off during long journeys and works in landscape or portrait mode.
There are no Ads, time-outs or nag-screens. DigiHUD doesn't use your internet connection so data captured or generated by it, including speed, location and direction is not available to any other persons or devices.
If you have any problems using DigiHUD with your device please tell us as we can often fix problems quickly, or Like our Facebook page and tell your friends.
By popular demand, we're now offering an ad free version for 99 cents. If you're interested in trying it out, here's a link:
Thanks for your support!
As always, if you have any problems, please PLEASE email us at the address below!
Find shortest way and save energy or use it as a golf distance calculator.
-continous path calculation like drawing.
-Conversions: meter, km , mile, feet, fathom etc.
-Google Maps V2(3d, rotation etc.)
If you have viewed google location history on the phone, you will feel more convenient while using the AP.
If you didn't have used google location history, you can go to here to see it:
Please open your google location reporting, then you will have location reporting data.
How to open your google location reporting, please see the web site:
tag: google, history, location, location history, latitude
匯出、匯入的檔案放在 SD 卡的 keyboardterm 目錄中
將設定檔放在 SD 卡的 keyboardterm 目錄中，(目錄不存在的話自行建立)
在虛擬方向鍵設定中，Menu -> 匯入即可
評論中無法回覆，有問題請用 mail 通知，我會盡快處理
預設安裝路徑改為 Auto，可避開部份 Rom 安裝到 SD 卡無法使用的問題，仍然可以手動調整到 SD 卡
修正平版上 back 鍵造成關閉的問題
修正輸入法無法選字的問題 (Sync Lunaterm)
修正部份 Galaxy Note 無法連線的問題 (Sync Lunaterm)
其他 Bug 修正
簡體中文系統時，會使用 GBK 做為預設編碼
在終端機視窗中，長按 back ，即會強制斷線，短按則是離開不會斷線
修正實體鍵盤對 alt, shift 的支援 (同步自 lunaterm)
增加匯入、匯出鍵盤設定功能，匯出的檔案放在 SD 卡的 keyboardterm 目錄中，並包含預覽的圖片，也可以分享給別人
增加貼上功能 (同步自 LunaTerm)
修正英文字畫字問題 (解決方式採用 LunaTerm 的方式)
增加 /\= 按鍵
彈出 Menu 時，顯示狀態列
按鍵包含呼叫鍵盤及呼叫原 LunaTerm 功能鍵
在列表畫面時，點擊畫面會預設送出 Enter 鍵，即可進入項目
可移動到 sd 卡，節省空間
有在評論回報 bug 的，拜託如果有修復好的話，修改一下評論吧！
原 LunaTerm 支援部份：
單向 UAO 轉換