GPS Maps Offline Street View enables you to search and browse different locations of countries, cities, etc. online as well as offline.
Important: How much map is loaded online it will save into memory and you can see it later when you want. First you have to visit any place location online then and then only it save that map automatically.
You can use it online map also. But it will store last visited map only.
Using Previous Search Button(if you search last time using internet) you can see offline map when not coverage.
Offline Directions and Places will coming soon our developer working on it.
Important Note: This application need internet connection to work when loading map, if internet connection is slow you may face slow map loading, So please don't give bad review. Enjoy ;)
You can view and manage your Location History information more easily.
You can find tracks, locations, places where you've been, you can view your individual distance, which you covered, check the time that you spent using Location History app.
• Displays all the records of all the places, tracks, locations, where you've been, on the map.
• Provides detailed information about your track in the logs.
• Well designed interface to navigate between dates using the calendar for quick navigation between your locations.
• Displays show time, address of moving for each location, track
• Ability to check location history, track in offline mode.
• Ability to check your track during one day.
• Ability to check location history, tracks for several users (you, family, friends)
• Calendar - shows location data which was loaded for quick navigation. You’ll see a map of the places you’ve visited. See where you were on a certain day by using the calendar.
• Log screen - shows distance which you covered, it can be used for quick navigation
• Ability to check your covered distance, tracks, locations, routes
• Location History is completely free to download.
• Using app as mobile location tracker for members of your family, you need just use their account on your device
• Graphic timeline to check tracks, routes, locations
• You can share your tracks, routes to friends
Note: this app does not store any location data itself. It merely displays data retrieved from your Google location history - https://maps.google.com/locationhistory/b/0
Note: if you have any ideas for improvements this app or you found bugs please let me know.
Note: Your location is approximated by using this information from your phone:
GPS: This uses satellites and knows your location within a few meters.
Wi-Fi: The location of nearby WiFi networks helps Maps know where you are.
Cell tower: Your connection to a cellular network can be accurate up to a few thousand meters.
Other information: Your location can be improved with an accelerometer, compass, gyroscope and barometer in your phone.
If you found some issues, crash or you have idea for improving this app please write to email firstname.lastname@example.org or write it in our community https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/112329803791597852984
Activities are organized into the following categories:
* Search - Find new Placemarks by address, or coordinates.
* My Location - Center or mark your place quickly, toggle Real/Mock location, Search nearby, and Share your location.
* Layers - Allows you to toggle the visibility of My Location, Placemarks, Satellite, Traffic, Track, and Route layers.
* Placemarks - View list, Center, Change location, use as Mock location, Navigate to, Route to, Search nearby, Street View, and Share
* Routes - View list, Change color, Details, Hide, Show and Share
* Tracks - View list, Start/Stop Recording, Change color, Graph, Tour on Google Earth, View at Human, Land, and Plane speed, and Share
* Images - View list, set Default for Marker, Import as a Marker, Import location from Image
* Markers - View list, Edit/Delete/Hide/Show groups of Placemarks, Markers created for each Import
* Compass Mode - All visible layers rotate instead of My Location arrow rotating towards north
* Copyright - All the legal copyright and disclosure stuff
* Data Management - Import/Export/Manage data
* Help - A quick introduction, the FAQ, and links to other helpful content about GPS Map
* Preferences - Adjust update time, long press time, the visibility of various items and features
Use almost any image from your Camera, Gallery, or file browsing app to create a Marker for a Placemark on the map. Images containing location information can be imported as Placemarks with their image as the Marker on the map.
GPS Map has the following features:
* Easy to search for a location by address, placemark name, or latitude, longitude.
* Import/Export your Placemarks - GPSMap GPS, Garmin CSV, Geocode GEO, Google Earth/Google Maps KML,GPS Exchange GPX filesand TomTom ASCII
* Imports the location and image from a photograph to create a Placemark on the map with the Image as the Marker
* Able to view Placemarks, Routes and Tracks with Google Earth
* Able to be taken to Google Street View for a Placemark (if available)
* Able to use Placemarks to start a navigation app like Google Navigation
* Export to Google Drive Fusion Tables with an active Gmail account
* Creates Tours for Google Earth based upon your recorded Track
Works best with:
* Google Earth, Google Maps, Google Street View installed.
GPS location service enabled.
Visit https://sites.google.com/site/wrightkeith/gpsmap/ for more information.
Easiest way to view street-level imagery from your phone.
My Street View has two simple objective;
-Search address and see the street view of the address.
-Touch my location button and see the Street view of your location if available.
In new version , you can drag pagmen on the map to view other streets.
Also you can press "Pagmen Button" to view it in native Google Street View application which is more faster.
*It needs a fast internet connection 3g,4g or wifi.
Please rate if you like it, and email if you have a problem.
Supports Find direction/Navigate/Store Locations(Address).
* Requires Google Maps 4.2.0 or higher.
* Navigation Feature requires Google Maps 4.2.0 and Android 1.6 or higher.
Check out future release schedule:
• Multiple global and regional online maps, including: Bing, Yandex, Open Street Maps, OSM Cycle, OSM Public Transport, Multimap (UK), OutdoorActive (Germany, Austria, South Tyrol), Cykloatlas, HikeBikeMap (Germany), Open Piste Map, NearMap (Australia) and many other maps.
All maps automatically cached for offline use. Use Mobile Atlas Creator to download maps or MAPC2MAPC to convert maps from other formats.
• Share your current or planned position
You can send address, GPS coordinates, link to Google Maps and even map image.
• Navigate easily
Build-in radar shows the direction, distance and estimated time to a point of interest.
• Save places you visit
All waypoint stored in KML file and can be viewed and edited in Google Earth.
• Record tracks with single tap
Tracks are recorded in GPX format and can be viewed in Google Earth and other software.
• Upload tracks to GPSies
Free account is required for uploading.
• Trip Computer
Watch speed, altitude, pitch and many other values.
Only in Pro version:
• Unlimited waypoints and tracks
• Lock compass to bearing
• UTM and OSGB grids
• FourSquare support
We can implement standard Google MapView, but it's limited - no caching and terrain view. If you need it, please email us or leave a comment.
POWERFUL GEOLOCATED RECORD TAKING:
*automatically timestamped file name when created and the location GPS location is established
*Google Earth KML or ZIP archives using e-mail or any other web based user enabled service.
*Drop your KML files into Google Earth to see your location mapped on the desktop.
Your satisfaction is our priority. Please contact email@example.com if you encounter any issues.
Just by driving with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations or keep others posted on your arrival time.
- Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
- Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more
- Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
- Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
- Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
- Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
- Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
- Find the cheapest gas station on your route
- Add information on local places and businesses
- Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
- See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
- One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
- Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Waze is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good, so hop on board and get involved!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
★ Discover great local businesses.
★ Search for nearby restaurants, shops, and services.
★ Filter search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and what’s open now.
★ Read millions of reviews written by a community of active, expert locals.
★ Get to know a business through beautiful photos.
★ Find great Deals offered by your favorite local businesses.
★ Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app.
★ Write reviews, check-in to businesses, upload photos, and add tips of your own!
This software uses code of FFmpeg (http://ffmpeg.org) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html) and its source can be downloaded here: https://github.com/Yelp/ffmpeg-android
Tools included: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar.
Keep your GPS fast: reset it or download A-GPS data regularly for faster fixes.
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
GPS Status is 100% space proof. Try to spot the program in the promo video :)
- show/store/edit/export multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
- Location: We need this to display your location and allows the program to re-download AGPS data or reset the GPS.
- External storage: required by the PRO version to be able to export the stored waypoints to an external file.
- Internet: Used by the advertisement component. The PRO version does not use the internet connection at all.
KNOWN FIRMWARE ISSUES (please do not report them):
- Galaxy S4 on Verizon: Because of a firmware bug, the notification item in GPS Status can't be removed. You need to disable the notification feature in Settings if this annoys you.
- Droid 3: The initial Droid 3 firmware does not implement the satellite status API so you will not see the satellites and the signal strength bars. The rest of the features should work properly.
- Motorola phones: On some phones, turning your phone to airplane mode will turn off the GPS receiver, too. This is a hardware limitation.
- Droid Charge: Reports 0 altitude.
- LG Optimus: The phone cannot report the satellite SNR values correctly (all signal bars will be maxed out).
- Samsung phones: Because of a firmware bug, they may report extreme battery consumption for GPS Status even if it is not running at all (other programs using sensors are affected too). This is harmless and no power is consumed! Just ignore it and let's hope that a future firmware upgrade will fix this on your phone.
- Nexus One/S: With Andoid 2.3 it cannot report NMEA sentences. This means that the DOP/HDOP/VDOP values are not available.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with Andrs Studio --
Yes! You may find also sometimes one of the following questions:
Where is my position?
What is the postal code at this location?
What is the longitude?
What is the latitude?
What is the house number? (With unlit streets)
What is the street name?
On all these questions the location app for Android is the right answer.
The data are processed in a matter of seconds via GPS. The longitude and latitude coordinates are sent to a Web service and you will receive your information.
Just press the Refresh - button. In order to maintain position data in motion at the proper level. This might be necessary if you need to find a street or house number in the dark again.
Each position can be sent. Via WhatsApp, email or Facebook to keep your friends up to date.
The position can be viewed on Google Maps.
Each location can be saved. This makes it easier to find later the position.
The stored position will appear in the notifications. Clicking enough and the location app opens again. Especially in foreign cities, this can be a great advantage.
Just click on the tab: "Stored position" and you get a list of all saved locations.
To return to a stored position? No Problem. Just press on the Map - Symbol and Google Maps opens. Now you can easily walk to navigate by car or public transportation to your location.
The location app is translated into 36 languages. Now you can make your foreign friends send their position in their native language.
The Pro version has the advantage that no further advertising will be displayed.
Here again all features at a glance:
Display the street, house number, postcode, city.
Display of longitude and latitude
Indication of the position on Google Maps
Send the current position
Unlimited saving of positions
View the position in the alerts
Navigation with Google Maps
Translation in 36 Languages
Have fun with the app ..... wishes ldevelop.com
Upon opening the app, the users current GPS coordinates are immediately acquired and displayed. The map pin remains centered at all times. Users can also move the background map to acquire GPS coordinates for a different location or type a specific address to acquire coordinates for.
Handy app if you want to meet with friends in a public place, difficult address, or let's say somewhere in the park or near a lake where you have picknick.
The application does not work in the background and do not share information about your location without your knowledge. It works only in active mode and with the recipients, which you Choose.
You can export your contact information to such services:
- Google Docs;
Number of services through which you can transfer data depends entirely on what applications are installed on your phone.
This functions completely offline – and worldwide!
PeakFinder knows more than 250’000 peaks - from Mount Everest to the little hill around the corner.
Winner of several prizes. Highly recommended by nationalgeographic.com, androidpit.com, smokinapps.com, outdoor-magazin.com, themetaq.com, digital-geography.com, ...
••• Features •••
- Works offline and worldwide
- Includes more than 250'000 peak names
- Fast rendering of the surrounding landscapes in a range of 300km/200mil
- Digital binoculars to select less prominent peaks
- 'Show me'-function for visible peaks
- Uses GPS to get your current location
- Maps (online) for viewpoint selection
- Dialog for entering coordinates manually
- Uses compass and accelerometer sensors
- Weekly updates of the peak directory
••• Comments •••
"Super easy handling, super smooth views and excellent user interface. I love hopping to my favorite mountains and enjoy the panorama, while being there or hundreds of miles away" -- hiker45
••• Ratings •••
Every good rating in Google Play (including those following updates) makes me happy. The positive ratings and reviews make it possible for me to continue to improve the app for you. Many thanks!
••• Support •••
In case of questions, problems, mistakes, missing mountain names and ideas for future expansion, I am happy to help you. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you doesn't use the new OTA upadte, you may still use it.
In some HTC device (Ex: Desire HD or Sensation), when you click the map icon in calendar or contact, you will launcher the Location map, not google map. This application will let you can select other map when you click this map icon.
For create/edit event, I try to replace the location picker, but not work.
This is just a way to intercept HTC Location, so there is no icon in apps. I also hope HTC can solve this problem.
PS: It can't support car panel, sorry!
If have any problem, please email to me.
Keywords: HTC, Location, Google Map, Calendar, People, Contacts
匯出、匯入的檔案放在 SD 卡的 keyboardterm 目錄中
將設定檔放在 SD 卡的 keyboardterm 目錄中，(目錄不存在的話自行建立)
在虛擬方向鍵設定中，Menu -> 匯入即可
評論中無法回覆，有問題請用 mail 通知，我會盡快處理
預設安裝路徑改為 Auto，可避開部份 Rom 安裝到 SD 卡無法使用的問題，仍然可以手動調整到 SD 卡
修正平版上 back 鍵造成關閉的問題
修正輸入法無法選字的問題 (Sync Lunaterm)
修正部份 Galaxy Note 無法連線的問題 (Sync Lunaterm)
其他 Bug 修正
簡體中文系統時，會使用 GBK 做為預設編碼
在終端機視窗中，長按 back ，即會強制斷線，短按則是離開不會斷線
修正實體鍵盤對 alt, shift 的支援 (同步自 lunaterm)
增加匯入、匯出鍵盤設定功能，匯出的檔案放在 SD 卡的 keyboardterm 目錄中，並包含預覽的圖片，也可以分享給別人
增加貼上功能 (同步自 LunaTerm)
修正英文字畫字問題 (解決方式採用 LunaTerm 的方式)
增加 /\= 按鍵
彈出 Menu 時，顯示狀態列
按鍵包含呼叫鍵盤及呼叫原 LunaTerm 功能鍵
在列表畫面時，點擊畫面會預設送出 Enter 鍵，即可進入項目
可移動到 sd 卡，節省空間
有在評論回報 bug 的，拜託如果有修復好的話，修改一下評論吧！
原 LunaTerm 支援部份：
單向 UAO 轉換