Calorie Counter is simple to use and has all the cool tools to help you succeed:
- A food diary to plan and keep track of what you're eating.
- An exercise diary to record all the calories you burn.
- A barcode scanner and manual barcode input
- A quick pick to find calorie and nutrition info for your favorite foods, brands and restaurants.
- A diet calendar to see your calories consumed and burned.
- A weight tracker.
- A journal to record your progress.
- Recipes and meal ideas
You can also sync your account online to access your info anywhere, any time.
We hope you'll love Calorie Counter. We are constantly working to improve the app so there's plenty more goodies to come ;)
▌WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
■ FREE – sign up with no strings attached
■ Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It’s that fast and easy
■ Largest food database of any Android calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
■ Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
■ Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more!
■ Recipe importer – cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
■ Comprehensive feature set – create your own custom foods and exercises, track all major nutrients, progress reports, customized goals based on your diet profile, recipe calculator, and more.
■ MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
▌HOW IT WORKS
■ Simply download the app and tell us a little about yourself
■ We’ll create a personalized diet and exercise program just for you
■ Start tracking your meals and exercise and gain insights so you can make healthier choices
■ Watch the pounds come off! 88% of our users who track for 7 days or more lose weight
▌EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
■ Track your daily diet and exercise in 5 minutes a day – it’s that fast and easy
■ 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
■ Barcode scanner – track a food just by scanning it’s barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
■ Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
■ Track over 350 cardio exercises and strength training, including sets, reps, and weight/rep
▌CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
■ Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
■ Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
▌GOALS & REPORTS
■ Receive personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
■ Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
■ View charts of your progress over time for motivation
■ Daily nutritional summary with all major nutrients
Why wait? Sign up for free so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
It can also be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
• BMI Calculation for everyone 7 years and older
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Optional saving of last entered values
• BMI - Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since the BMI doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight.
• WHtR - Waist-to-Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as an better indicator of health risks than BMI (Body Mass Index).
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the 'US Navy Circumference Method' which uses the height and circumferences of waist, neck and hip.
• Energie Expenditure / Calorie Consumption: is mainly a sum of internal heat produced (Basal Metabolic Rate estimated by Mifflin St Jeor Equation) and external work (Physical Activity Level).
Criticism, praise, problems with this app?
Feel free to visit appovo.com/support
The key to achieving weight goals is to keep track of your calories and, more importantly, the distribution in macro nutrients.
Macros will help you do just that! This calorie counter focuses on macros (as the name suggests!) more than just calories - because it is important!!
Are you doing carb cycling? "Macros" are great for carb cycling. When you set up your goals, you are able to differentiate between days, so that you can set up your macro goals excactly to your schedule.
***The app features a dynamic database, which learns about your entries. Create a food item once, and the app will remember it for you forever. After you created your food for the first time, it is incredibly quick to look up and add to your food diary.***
Get a instant overview when you open the app, with the easy to decode progressbars which tell you just how much of each macro nutrient you have eaten today, as well as your progress in weight change.
Look at your food diary for the past days, and see how you keep on track with beautiful looking graphs.
Effortlessly track your activity:
• Just carry your phone and get access to your walking, running and cycling activity.
Reach your fitness goals:
• Set goals based on duration, distance, calories burned or steps and see your progress throughout the day.
• Receive performance-based recommendations for activity goals.
A comprehensive view of your fitness:
• Connect third party devices and apps to Fit and we’ll show you all of your fitness data in one place.
• Compatible with all Android Wear devices.
• Also access Google Fit on the web at http://www.google.com/fit and on your tablet.
*Featured on Google Play Health + Fitness Apps - 2015*
*Featured on Google Play New + Updated Apps - 2015*
"I loved Lifesum and its interface so much that I upgraded to the Gold membership within the first day that I got it! It holds me accountable and lays out everything in front of me to clearly see."
What you'll get:
Reminders to help you drink enough water
Feedback to improve the quality of what you eat
Advice for the days you might struggle
A selection of diets to help you embrace healthy living
Overview of your nutrition and exercise habits so you can improve them
Body summary to show you how you are progressing (including weight and measurements)
Water, Meal and Exercise Trackers
Google Fit Integration
S Health Integration
Lifesum is available on all Android Wear devices. The Lifesum app for Android Wear makes it easy to make healthy choices throughout the day. View each day's activity at a glance, use simple tracking to log meals and water, and get helpful suggestions.
Bonus features (Gold members only):
Sync with fitness trackers and wearables to effortlessly track exercise in Lifesum.
View meal information down to the very last detail with information on sodium, potassium, fiber, sugar, cholesterol, saturated and unsaturated fat.
Choose from one of Lifesum's integrated diets, including 5:2, Ketogenic and High Protein.
• Two different 5 to 10 minute ab-sculpting workouts
• Great for both men and women
• Video showing how to do each exercise
• Developed by a certified personal trainer
• On-screen instructions and timer
• No internet required to do the workouts
Daily Ab Workout is a great 5 to 10 minute daily ab routine for men and women that steps you through ten of the best ab-sculpting exercises you can do in the comfort of your own home. These proven exercises, demonstrated by a certified personal trainer, target all major abdominal muscles. Spending just minutes a day can strengthen your core and tone your abs.
The routine's simple interface, complete with video and timer, allows you to easily follow along and understand each exercise.
If you like Daily Ab Workout FREE, check out the full version which features:
• More workouts
• Random & custom workouts
• Landscape mode
>>> Check out the "DAILY WORKOUTS" full version for multiple workouts including ab, arm, butt, cardio, leg and full-body routines. Daily Workouts now also has Pilates, stretch, kettlebell and ball workouts available via in-app purchase, and more coming soon!!!
FDDB Extender will not give you any advice to eat healthier or to loose weight. It is a powerful tool to analyze your eating habits!
Giant product database
• Search food/products by text or barcode
• Integrated Barcode-Scanner - find products fast and easy
• Add products to your favorites
• Detailed nutrition information (macro- and micronutrition and much more)
Free Food Diary
• Grouping by meals (6 separators) or time of day (3 separators)
• Quickys (Shortcuts) - Save time while adding products to your diary
• Add custom nutrition meals (Pro-Version only!)
- Add dummy amounts of Carbohydrates, Fat and Protein to your diary
• Create your own lists/recipes
• Detailed day summary for calories, activities, macro- and micronutrition
Plan your week!
• Calorie Planner - Set calorie goals for each day of the week (Pro-Version only!)
• Nutrition Planner - Set nutrition goals for each day of the week (Pro-Version only!)
• Weekly Report - Detailed analysis and evaluation of Goal-Consumption-Performance (Pro-Version only!)
• Shown as diagram or as tabular view
• Trend of your weight loss/gain on the Dashboard
Google Fit Integration
• Calories Expended (from Third-Party-Apps like Nike Running)
• Weight entries (from Third-Party-Apps like FatSecret)
Notice: You need a free FDDB-Account to synchronize/store your data online. If you trouble with your login information please contact the FDDB-Team via www.fddb.info.
My Diet Coach - Win the mental game of dieting !!
My Diet Coach will help you to:
> Stay on track - With the user-friendly diet planner, meal and exercise journal, calorie counter, custom reminders for every diary event, challenges tracker, BMI calculator and BMR calculator.
> Get motivated - With the motivational photos aid, your goal reminder, virtual rewards and tips.
> Overcome weight loss difficulties - With tips and reminders for every type of challenge and by logging repetitive difficulties in your diet journal.
> Record and view your weight loss progress - With the Pro weight chart!
> Curb your next food craving with the "Food cravings panic button".
"My Diet Coach Pro is one of the better dieting apps I’ve checked out..." -android-apps.com
"Packed with tons of helpful features, this app was well thought-out by the developers and is truly your very own personal diet coach" -Appadvice
"LOVE IT!!! I used to (try to) use Weight Watchers mobile but their food database was horrible and their app NEVER worked properly ... This is so much better and for such a low price it's a no-brainer. Buy this app and start losing weight!"
New! - Notifications with voice replies for Android Wear (Watch):
1. Voice notifications for tracking water consumption
2. Voice notifications for calorie counting
3. Actionable notifications for Android Wear
Diet Planner and Calendar:
> Personalize your diet plan - define your own meals, exercises, and other events once and reuse them without having to re-enter all the details.
> One diary for exercises, meals and other events...
> Set reminders that will remind you to plan and journal.
> Calories calculator for hundreds of types of exercise and thousands of foods.
> Barcode scanner for US foods
> Track carbs, fats and protein for US foods
> Planning makes it easy to journal – just check off recurring meals and exercises in the journal diary.
> Expect the unexpected - if you know you suffer from emotional eating, hunger, or mindless eating at certain times - add it to your diary and be prepared.
> Add other weight-loss-related tasks like cooking, finding healthy recipes, drink water, preparing healthy grocery lists, measuring your weight and more...
*** Diet Journal and Logging
> Account for everything you eat and do during the day – journal your meals and exercises.
> Calorie calculator for hundreds of types of exercise and thousands of foods (including major fast food chains). New: Search online over 1,000,000 of foods (powered by FatSecret)
> Calorie counter - View calories consumed and burned against your daily calorie goals.
> Integrated reminders to journal your meals and exercises. The timing of the reminders is flexible and can be set up however you like.
> Flexible and easy-to-use.
> Drink water button - track your water consumption
> Take photos of food eaten
Weight and body measurements Tracker
> Record your weight loss progress and body measurements (Neck, waist, hips, upper arm, bust)
> View your weight loss chart and graphs.
> Use your weight chart as a motivational aid – set a reminder that shows your weight chart.
> Weigh in reminder
> Easy to use interactive challenges tracker
> Get virtual rewards for "doing the right thing"
> Tips for every type of challenge – tips for weight-loss, health, and fitness.
> Increase your motivation and become more active with extensive diet reminders: Set reminders for your goal, motivational photos, make a healthy grocery list, cook healthy meals, create a diet plan and much more...
> Motivational aids - photos and virtual rewards- will make the app your best diet assistant.
> Create and adjust your weight loss profile.
✓ Reliable data, based on the latest study of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), release 26: the most thorough study about food nutrients.
✓ Configurable amounts: choose the quantity of every food to check its nutritional facts. Customizable gram by gram.
✓ Multilingual: Although the original language of the study is English, we’ve translated the interface and part of the database to 6 different languages to achieve a simple and friendly handling. The available languages ATM are: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French and Portuguese.
✓ Thorough data: Access to more than 40 types of nutrient for every single food in database. From carbs and fats to vitamins and rare minerals.
✓ Custom search and filtering: Looking for foods rich in a particular nutrient? With this app you can sort all foods from higher to lower source of the selected nutrient.
This app requires internet connection. Why?
✓ To keep the database updated in all languages without the need of update the app with every single change in the database.
✓ The whole database is stored into our server, making the app 6 times lighter. Less than 6 Mb of memory are required to install the app.
Note: Despite that the app requires internet connection, we’ve optimized the searches and connections with our server to keep the data transfer as minimal as possible while using the app. Each search consumes a maximum of 15 Kb of data!
For support or troubleshooting, please, contact us at email@example.com (Only English and Spanish languages are supported).
Quality Control / Nutrition counseling
- Paula A. Pellicer Castillo
- Fátima Haddaoui López (German)
- Ádria Azevedo de Oliveira (Portuguese and Italian)
- Patricia López Villalón (French)
Front-end & back-end code review
- Javier Caballero Chamorro
- Patricia López Villalón
- Javier Caballero Chamorro
- Ángela Ortega Hernáez
- Pablo Nieto Jiménez