* Symptoms of High Blood Sugar
* The 15 Signs and Symptoms of Diabetes
* Diabetes in Women
* Diabetes in Men
* High Blood Sugar Symptoms - A Brief Overview
* Knowing the Types of Diabetes
* Diabetes Tips
* Are you suffering from high glucose?
* Symptoms of High Blood Sugar - A Brief Overview
* Blood Glucose Meters
* Helpful Tips You Can Use Today
Symptoms of High Blood Sugar is free. Download now.
Diabetes mellitus, or simply diabetes, is a group of metabolic diseases in which a person has high blood sugar, either because the pancreas does not produce enough insulin, or because cells do not respond to the insulin that is produced. This high blood sugar produces the classical symptoms of polyuria (frequent urination), polydipsia (increased thirst) and polyphagia (increased hunger).
There are three main types of diabetes mellitus (DM).
The applicaiton has information about
1 What is diabetes?
2 Diabetes facts
3 What is the impact of diabetes?
4 What causes diabetes?
5 What are the different types of diabetes?
Type 1 diabetes
Type 2 diabetes
6 Other types of diabetes
7 What are diabetes symptoms?
8 How is diabetes diagnosed?
9 The oral glucose tolerance test
10 Why is blood sugar checked at home?
11 What are the acute complications of diabetes?
12 What are the chronic complications of diabetes?
13 What can be done to slow diabetes complications?
14 Some Facts And Myths Regarding Diabetes
15 Complications linked to badly controlled diabetes:
Si vous souhaitez voir plus de fonctionnalités ou catégorie ajoutées , s’il vous plait n'hésitez pas à nous contacter et nous allons essayer d' ajouter vos recommandations à notre prochaine version!
Mots-clés: laboratoire , Hématologie , Biochimie , Numeration formule sanguine, Hémoglobine & co, Hemostase, Metabolisme, Ionogramme plasmatique, Proteines plasmatiques, Hormones, Ionogramme urinaire, Exploration fonctionnelle du rein, Glucides & Lipides & Protides, Equilibre acido-basiques
It provides a comprehensive picture of trends and patterns in your glucose levels using various graphs and charts based on glucose data downloaded from CareSens and other i-SENS products, allowing for smarter and more efficient diabetes management.
Diabetes management is especially effective when additional information is accompanied including diet, exercise, insulin injection and etc.
You can experience SmartLog application as follows;
(1) Manual input: directly input data after running the application
(2) Automatic input through NFC (using CareSens N NFC model): activate your Android phone’s NFC system and make contact with a glucose monitoring device to automatically input your information
(3) Wired input through cable (i-SENS-manufactured devices): connect a glucose monitoring device to a smartphone with an OTG function through an OTG cable after downloading the SmartLog OTG Service application