The ultimate app for Mobile Diabetes Management, carry around iDiabetes™ in your phone or tablet all the time to keep on top of your blood glucose levels. As per studies, self-monitoring of blood glucose (SMBG) can aid in diabetes control - http://clinical.diabetesjournals.org/content/20/1/45.full
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for recording your blood sugar (glucose) readings according to the date and time you checked your blood sugar.
* MONITOR changes in Blood Glucose levels over time.
* Record the amount of insulin injected.
* Track your food consumption/carbs.
* Physical activity - track your exercises and other activities.
* View CHARTS and analyze trends.
* EMAIL and SHARE your Glucose readings and other information with your Doctor. You can also email to your self for backup and sharing.
* Record A1C results. Set Goal.
* Add NOTES to each log.
* Medication - track your insulin intake.
* Get Medication reminder alerts.
* Your Historical data provides meaningful insights and trends to better control your diabetes.
* Reduces the burden of keeping journals.
* No need to purchase additional adapters - it helps you save money as well for accuracy purposes. Input your readings from the Glucose meter in the app.
* No Internet Connection required to access data, use the app anytime.
* For your Privacy and Security - all data is stored locally on your Phone.
* Perfect for Mobile Diabetes Management.
* We make it easier for people with diabetes.
* Share with caregivers.
* No advertisement.
* iPhone app for diabetic self-monitoring of blood glucose.
* Log insulin doses and glucose readings.
Please visit us http://www.idiabetes.me for any support issues.
Recommended best practices:
Send data to your self once a week as a backup
Sync app with your iTunes once a week.
Clinical Study Reference
Evan M. Benjamin
Self-Monitoring of Blood Glucose: The Basics
Clinical Diabetes January 2002 20:45-47; doi:10.2337/diaclin.20.1.45
@life app guides the user to a final goal – better well-being and health.
@life PRO offers:
• transfer and implementation of psychological, medical and sports programs created on the portal
• calendar view of programs
• expert guidance and virtual personal trainer directions
• sports exercises equipped with descriptions and videos for proper execution of strength, flexibility and balance exercises
• breathing exercises intended for relaxation
• autogenic training
• the possibility of showing tempo during the activity
• additional settings for automatic pause
• a possibility to set a goal before the activity
• receiving reminders as a part of the program from the portal
• implementing measurements of HR variability
@life – Feel a life PRO app usage is recommended combined with @life portal (www.a-life.eu.com). Registration is free and grants you access to reliable and valid psychological questionnaires that are the basis for multimedia guidance through a psychological program for managing stress, improving your confidence and concentration. Based on the sports questionnaire, which includes your sports experiences and preferences, the virtual personal trainer will create a custom made workout program for you and will guide you through implementation. You can sync your programs from the portal to the @life PRO mobile app where, as opposed to the @life FREE, you can also find a complete multimedia database of sports and psychological exercises.
• recording sports activities
• monitoring weight, HR, blood pressure, body fat and blood sugar
• performing physical capacity tests (Cooper test, Rockport test, Step test)
• possibility of entering sports activities
• a questionnaire about stress resilience, stress threat and psychological well-being levels
• progress monitoring
• detailed map and graphs of an individual activity
• data sync with @life portal
• pairing with HR belt (app is compatible with Polar Bluetooth Wearlink+)
You can easily set a password in order to restrict the access to this tool and protect your personal health information.
Health Watcher is available in Arabic, French, English, German and Spanish.
Our easy to use blood sugar calculator helps you to get your blood sugar conversion results either in mg/dl used by the American system or in mmol/l used by the British system which is accepted worldwide. Blood sugar conversion is made easy as never before.
This conversion is for information purposes only. You should never use something from the internet or app stores as a replacement for your Doctor or Pharmacists' advice.
milligram per deciliter, the unit used in medicine to measure the concentration of substances in the blood. 1 mg/dl equals 0.01 grams per liter (g/L).
mmol/l or mmol/L
millimole per liter, the SI unit in medicine for measuring concentrations of substances in the blood.
This is a mobile version, check full version here: http://diabetyk.dhcorp.eu/
Got questions, suggestions, found error? E-mail us!
keywords: diabetes glucose insulin control diary
- Insert records any time of day with date, time, tag and colored labels according to the glucose level.
- Monthly charts for greater diabetes control.
- Send e-mails with all records of the month in the body of the message.
Differences between LiveDiabetes Free and LiveDiabetes Premium:
- With the premium version is possible export monthly records (with monthly and daily statistics) to pdf to the memory of the device, so the user will have all his records for each month saved. In the free one, all records will be stored only in the database application.
- Sending an e-mail using the premium version to your doctor, the pdf file of the month will be sent as attachment, but using the free one, all records of the month will be sent in the message body without any additional information, such as max, min, and average.
- There are advertisements in the Free Version, but in the Premium on there aren't.
Any questions, suggestions or reporting errors can be sent via e-mail: email@example.com
Energy medicine (often referred to as energy healing) is a form of alternative medicine which be both a complement to other approaches to medical care and a complete system for self-care and self-help. It can address physical illness and emotional or mental disorders, and can also promote high-level wellness and peak performance.
You heal the body by activating its natural healing energies; you also heal the body by restoring energies that have become weak, disturbed, or out of balance.
To accomplish this goal, energy medicine utilizes techniques from healing traditions such as acupuncture, yoga, kinesiology, and qi gong. Flow, balance, and harmony can be non-invasively restored and maintained within an energy system by tapping, massaging, pinching, twisting, or connecting specific energy points (acupoints) on the skin; by tracing or swirling the hand over the skin along specific energy pathways; through exercises or postures designed for specific energetic effects; by focused use of the mind to move specific energies; and/or by surrounding an area with healing energies (one person’s energies impacts another’s).
Use energy medicine to treat illness and relieve pain; stop the onset of illness as soon as it begins, stimulate immune function, relieve headaches, release stress, improve memory, enhance digestion, relieve arthritis, neck, shoulder, and low back pain, and cope with electromagnetic pollution.
By learning simple energy techniques to keep your energies balanced and humming, you can improve your health, sharpen your mind, and increase your joy and vitality.