*Support quick search and preview
*Title,artist and album editor
*Easy Cover with "lucky cover"
*Support mp3 m4a ogg flac editing.
*Automatically fetching all missing album cover.(beta)
*Support ID3v1,ID3v23 and ID3v24.
This is a professional ID3 tag editor, it can help you to fix the tags and covers. It works for most built-in players and other players that reading system database or ID3 tags, for example, "Music Online Lite" and "PowerAMP". Some players don't read the tags or system database in real time, the album cover may not show up in those players, you may consider sending feedback to your favorite player to support ID3 tag real time reading.
We use the standard ID3v23 format when you save the tags as it has the best encoding support.
This is the version without ads.
*Standard id3 tags support.
*Music Title, Artist and Album editor
*Support quick search and preview in player
*Easy Cover with "lucky cover"
*Support mp3, ogg, m4a and flac.
#Please send me a bug report before you give 1 star, 1 star doesn't help fixing the problem at all.
#Credit: Italian translation by Gabriele Ravanetti.
Swedish translation by Magnus Burton.
1.WAV file doesn't support standard ID3 tags, not everything will work on WAV files.
2.If you are using version 1.9.10, please update.It has problem under 2.1 and below.
3.This editor uses ID3v23 format for saving.
4.If you find any bug, feel free to send us feedback, you can also send me the problem file using send in long press menu.
If you are using Android 4.4.2, you may find out that the app can't operate your files on your SD card anymore. That's Google changing the rules in Android, not us. No app can do that anymore. We are trying to provide a solution for this, but for now you can just move your music files to your internal storage. It will resolve all problems you are complaining.
Samsung phones have a problem with corrupt ID3 tags. The phone's media scanner will crash when scan a corrupt file and part or all of your music will not show up in system music player any more. If your music are missing after editing, just find the file you edited and delete it. The bug doesn't exist on motorola and htc phones. And this app also has no problem with corrupt files. We are doing more tests on more phone models.
#Buy the paid version if you like it.
#If you have problem with editing specific audio files, please send the files to developer to improve the product.
The default Google Music app on your device will not see changes made to Genre Tags until the song is copied off the device and back on to it again. However other music players will show the updated genre as soon the file is saved. All other tags should show their changes immediately.
MP3dit is a music file tag editor. This music tagger can search for album art, fix split albums and song order, and change the artist, album and genre of all your songs. MP3dit can also edit entire albums or groups of files at the same time.
Extremely easy to use, MP3dit is a fully functional music tagger that has the features professionals require yet it’s easy to download and use!
- Supports MP3, FLAC, OGG VORBIS, MP4, M4a, and M4p files. Please note WAV files have no official tagging standard, and is not supported at this moment.
- Edits the music file so that any changes you make will stay with the file, even if the phone is turned off, or the file moves to another device.
- Edits the Android MediaStore so changes made to the mp3 file are automatically shown in all media players, without having to turn the phone off and on again
- Split albums will in most cases be automatically joined, just by selecting both albums and saving (As long as the Album Artist and the Album are set to the same thing)
- Adds/Edits Album Art, which can be found by taping the album artwork for a simple Google Image search, or a manual Google image search by long clicking on the Album Artwork
- Adds/Edits Song Title when only a single song is selected
- Adds/Edits Artist, Album Artist, Album
- Adds/Edits Genre which is shown as the actual Genre name, not a number that represents a genre, or you can choose a custom genre
- Edits song order through an easy to use drag and drop list
- Songs can be selected individually, or they can be selected as a group, or as a a set or groups of albums.
- Have songs that android is labeling ""? Then just open them and save them, and the files will be back to normal!
- When adding Adding or editing Album Art, try long clicking on the album art for custom searching, and selecting pictures from your phones gallery!
- Garbled tags? Try changing the text encoding to one of the following: ISO-889-1, CP1251, KOI8-R, Shift_JIS, GB2312, EUC-KR, cp1256, ISO-8859-6
Support for adding/editing lyrics
Option to select only albums without cover art
Option to not change album art
Option to not change genre
Support for changing capitalization
Support for many more tags
Application by Roan Cooney
Russian Translations by: Mihail "Ras2" Agafonov
If you wish to help me translate it to a language, send me an email, and I'll give you access to my translation project.
Tidy up your music library; Material style.
‣ Designed with Material Design in mind, Taggr stands out from any other ID3 editor in the market with bold colors, print-like typography and context-defining animations.
From Title to Record Label; All is yours to fill.
‣ Taggr supports editing ID3 fields including (but not limited to) Album Artist, Track Number, Mood, Record Label and many, many more!
Change it once, see it everywhere.
‣ Unlike the majority of other ID3 tagging apps, Taggr writes every change you made into the MP3 file itself. So no matter where you choose to store your music, you will never lose a thing.
Not sure what song's you're editing? Preview it straight from the app!
‣ Unknown artist? Unknown album? Unknown title? No worries! Taggr provides a way for you to preview the song you're currently editing so that you know what to fill. No need to switch to a music player!
Give your music library a color (or two) by adding album arts.
‣ Say bye to ugly, blank album arts. You can now easily pick one with a click of a button using Google Images or Last.fm.. or choose them manually from your device's local storage. Your call.
Edit multiple songs all at once.
‣ Taggr supports multiple file editing to make sure you won't have to do the same thing twice. All changes will be applied to the files you've selected in an instant. ..and did I mention it'll also work for album arts?
Rearrange your music folders as you go; Automatically.
‣ With only a flick of a switch, Taggr could also help bring senses to your music folders. So say goodbye to messy and cluttered piles of unstructured folders and lean back; 'cause Taggr will do it automatically for you!
Rename your music files to reflect what's inside.
‣ Taggr could also automatically rename your saved music files to match the edit you make to its ID3 tag. Again, all you would have to do is flick the switch.
ATTENTION: Any MUSIC FILES THAT ARE STORED ON AN SD CARD ARE NOT GOING TO BE EDITABLE. As per Google's latest Android update, there's currently no officially-supported way to make this happen.
Album Art/Cover Finder can help you to download the missing cover art for your albums on the phone.
• Downloads all your missing album art at once.
• Custom search by artist or album.
• Select album art from your Photo Gallery.
• Rename your Album.
• Built-in media scanner.
• Free, No Charge.
Note: Does not work with Google Music as they do not use Android's music database.
Tags: Album art cover rename id3 albumcover image albumart mp3 finder grabber fetcher mp3 artist song tag itag tagger audio artwork
Chinese, Korean, Japanese encoded.
* 1.7.0: Provides Quick Search and Artwork Resolution Options.
* 1.6.3: Back to support Froyo but it will be discontinued After Aug 2014.
* 1.6.1: When you save tag info with larger than 300x300 artwork image, then automatically it will resize as 300x300 sized artwork.
* 1.5.0: Saving tag updates the file and MediaStore at the same time. This feature is unique not like other tag editor! If you have updated with older version(ID3TagMan), you need to edit and save again with this version to update the file.
* 1.0.0: Support editing album cover!
* Able to edit tag information such as title, artist, album.
* Album cover update from internet search
* Album cover update from your gallery (v1.6.0).
* Provide an easy UI to fix incorrect(garbled) texts in fields at once.
* Provide file browsing to select a media file in "Files" tab.
* Landscape mode support
* Multilingual support in UI: English, Korean, Italian, Simplified Chinese(Partial), Traditional Chinese(Partial), Japanese, Thai, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, German(Partial), Malaysian(Partial), Vietnamese(Partial) (You can contribute to support your language in http://goo.gl/kYyti)
* Quick scroll in lists.
* Support this app "Move to SD card".
* Launch Music Player in edit mode.
* Users Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/111490617040294605940
* Become a beta user: http://goo.gl/h7vGw1
* When your modifications are not applied to Play Music even your changes are updated on this app, Try following steps
1. Go App Info of "Google Play Music" from Settings
2. Press "Force Stop"
3. Press "Clear Data"
4. Back to "Google Play Music"
5. All Music should be updated with your changes.
Feature Includes -
* Download and set all missing album art for your music
* Edit album metadata like album or artist name
* High resolution artwork
* Option to load cover art / album art from gallery
* Search by artist or album name to find that specific album artwork
Make unlimited free ringtones with the music on your Android device, or record new ones on the fly! All of this is totally FREE.
Make your own MP3 ringtones fast and easy with this all in one new app.
1. Select mp3/music from your phone or from recordings.
2. Select the cut area from your audio.
3. Save as Ringtone/Music/Alarm/Notification.
- Supports MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR and most other music formats.
- Record an audio/music for editing.
- Easy to preview and play all the output ringtone list.
- Free to manage your ringtone files. Delete, Edit, set as ringtone/Alarm/Notification Tone.
- View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 4 zoom levels.
- Set start & end for the audio clip, using an optional touch interface.
- Tap anywhere on the wave & the built-in Music player starts playing at that position.
- Option to Name the new cut clip while saving it as Ringtone/Music/Alarm/Notification Tone.
- Set the new clip as default ringtone or assign ringtone to contacts, using this ringtone editor.
- Share your audio files
Explanation for the permissions:
After you create the ringtone, there is a choice to assign it to your contact. If you choose this option, the Ringtone Maker need to read your contact data and show them in the list, then you can assign the new ringtone to somebody.
Ringtone Maker will not collect your contact information.
After you save a new Ringtone, the APP need rights to write it to your SD card.
This app is based on Ringdroid code, and licensed under the Apache License.
Ringdroid code: http://code.google.com/p/ringdroid/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Cover Art Grabber can help you to download the missing cover art for your albums on the phone.
1. Download cover art from online databases.
2. High resolution cover art.
3. Auto background fetching mode, no waiting.
4. free, no charge.
1. 1-Click on album list item to fetch cover for single album
2. Long Click on album list item to get more options
3. 1-Click to fetch all missing cover art.
This app is not compatible with Google Music 3.0(including 2.3.4 and 3.0+) for now as Google Music 3.0 use its own database.
INFOLIFE, Make Life Easier!
This music cover art grabber app can help you manage the album covers of your music, including download the album cover according to the album information and delete the wrong covers. The album cover we fetching are all high resolution and looks well in phones and tablet. This app saves the cover into sdcard and will update the built-in music database. It's easy to use and it's a must have app for music enthusiast.
*Album art search powered by Yahoo!!
*Enhance album art (adjust brightness, contrast and crop)
*Edit tag information at ease
*Merge multiple tracks/albums with simple clicks
*Supports mp3, ogg, m4a.
*Supports multiple languages (English, Japanese, Bangla)
more will be added soon.
Tagger is new and the most simplest music tag editor for android. Its simple and beautiful interface stands out from other products in this range and surely worths a try. It also features with Yahoo powered image search to get you the perfect cover you deserve. On the other hand it also comes with a image editing tool kit, which allows you to enhance you image before applying it to the album. Merging albums and tracks can also be done at ease.
Tags: id3, music, edit, album, art, image, itag, tag, editor, half cycle, tagger, 日本語, bangla, english
-- Sound Effects plugins --
* AM3D Audio Enhancer (http://www.am3d.com)
* Bongiovi DPS (http://www.bongioviacoustics.com)
(Sound effect plugins will be sold separately through in-app purchase.)
(Some plugins can be purchased in Plus version only.)
jetAudio for Windows is the highest rated and most downloaded media player on CNET.COM and now you can listen to same high-quality sound on your Android phone using jetAudio.
It plays almost any type of digital music files you have (.wav, .mp3, .ogg, .flac, .m4a, .mpc, .tta, .wv, .ape, .mod, .spx, .wma* and more) and, it provides a very high quality sound with various effects and enhancements such as Wide, Reverb, X-Bass.
It comes with 32 equalizer presets that will provide a wide array of listening experience.
For those who would like to customize their own sound experience, it also allows 10/20 bands graphic equalizer and other advanced playback functions including playback speed control, crossfading, AGC and much more.
Free Basic version provides same features with Plus version except advertisements and some features.
To enjoy full features of jetAudio, please purchase Plus version.
-- Features for Plus version only --
* 20-bands graphic equalizer
* Tag Editor (MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A)
* Display lyrics in tag (Unsynchronized lyrics)
* 2 lock screens
* 14 app widgets : 4x1 (#2), 4x2 (#3), 4x3 (#3), 4x4 (#3), 3x3, 2x2, 2x3
* Pitch shifter
* Precise playback speed control (50% ~ 200%)
* Light Gray/White theme for browser (Plus only)
* Grid mode for Artist/Song/Folder/Genre browser
* Adjust FF/REW interval
* Expanded notification bar (for JB)
* MIDI playback (using jetAudio WaveTable MIDI synthesizer engine)
-- Features for Basic/Plus version --
* Can choose between 3 List modes or 10 Grid modes for layout style
(In Basic version, layout style can be chosen in Album browser only)
* Find on YouTube
* Last.fm (requires official Last.fm app)
* X-Wide, Reverb, X-Bass sound effects
* AGC (automatic gain control) to avoid volume fluctuations between tracks
* Speed control from 50% to 200% (pitch adjusted)
* Crossfading, Gap-less playback
* Repeat A<->B
* Browser and play music by artits, albums, songs, playlists, genres and folders
* Balance/Volume control
* Sleep timer up to 24 hours
* Flick up to post what you're listening to on Facebook/Twitter
* Flick down to show Now Playing
* Flick left/right to play next/previous
* Lock screens
* Headset button control (Bluetooth headset)
- press to pause/resume
- double/triple press to play next/prev
- long press to mute or TTS (time, title)
* Bluetooth headphone button control
* Send track information via Bluetooth AVRCP 1.3
* Multi-select function (Delete/Add to playlist)
* Keep screen on, Lock orientation options
* Shake to play next/previous track
* Supporting formats:
MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MPC, TTA, WV, APE, MOD (module formats S3M, IT), SPX, AIFF
(WMA may not be supported on some devices. Please check your device specification for WMA support)
(If you want to localize jetAudio for your language, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
Support two mode.
1. Fix tags in music files permanently.(Suggested)
2. Fix Android database only, does not affect the music files.
ID3Fixer support multi-select and fix a batch of files. ID3Fixer can read the ID3/WMA/MP4 tags(artist name, album name, song's title, etc..) with the charset you assigned, and you can preview the results before apply to prevent wrong operation.
Support to select music by folder.
If you found some songs that could not be fixed, please send the sample file to me, and I will try to fix it, thanks.
ID3Fixer support ID3v1, ID3v2, MP4 and WMA tag.
p.s. If the method to write tags does not work, and no error message pop out, maybe your device does not support to reading Unicode tags.
Currently support charset: English, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Japanese, Korean, Eastern European, Cyrillic, Western European, Greek, Turkish, Hebrew, Arabic, Baltic, Vietnamese, South European, Thai, Russian, Unicode.
If you need any charset that does not in the list, please email me or left the message in the comment, I will add it in the next release.
Add Hebrew translations, thanks aviel ghermezian and his team.
Support multilingual, English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Hebrew.
Tag: id3, tag, music, mp3, mp4, wma, covert to unicode.
AudioTagger tags following audio file formats:
- mp3, all ID3 tag versions read, most common ID3v2.3 saved
- mp4 audio (m4a, m4p)
- Download album cover art and album song lists from Amazon.
- Batch tag whole albums.
- Batch rename files from tag keywords and the other way round.
- One button search to list all albums on the sd-card
- For more options check the system menu, or the long click on files for context menu options.
For any questions or problems, please email support or visit the forum.
The most complete and feature rich Android music tag editor/music player on the market!
Find missing album covers/lyrics and change artist and album names effortlessly, straight from your phone.
From Android 4.4 Kitkat and above. Google has restricted third party apps from writing to an external SD card.
This means that this app can no longer update music on an SD card on Kitkat and above.
You can either move your music collection to internal storage OR root your device and change your external storage permissions.
* Fix your music library, on your phone.
* Music player
* LRC Karaoke style lyrics scrolling/highlighting support (LRC format must be pasted into lyrics field) (Beta)
* Edit Id3 tags in MP3, OGG, FLAC, MP4, M4A, M4P, M4B, WAV, RA, RM, MPGA and WMA audio files.
* Auto fetch missing album covers.
* Search and save album covers/art from Google images (finds images for rare albums).
* Add album covers from sdcard.
* Batch tagging.
* Rename/delete files from id3 tag fields.
* Saves to both file and android media database.
* Audio playback (not FLAC or WMA audio).
* App2sd (store app on SD card)
* Supports MP3 ID3v1,ID3v11, ID3v2.2, v2.3 and v2.4 transparently, saves in v2.4.
* Browse by album, artist, song, genre, folders.
* Search by ID3 fields.
* Editable ID3 tag fields include: artist, title, album, artist album, genre, comment, track, track total, composer, lyrics, year, disc number.
* Search lyrics (artist & title and from text in lyrics)
* Auto fetch missing lyrics
* Fix garbled tags by changing character sets.
* Unfortunately, Google have blocked write access to external storage from kitkat (api level 19 and above). Media files would need to be on your internal storage. Or if you root your device, you can modify the external storage write permissions.
* Saves to both file id3 tag and Android music player database.
* The android music player only uses 1 album cover per album. Save one file in an album and the music player will show that album cover for all the tracks in the album.
* The missing album cover search selects the first result, if it is wrong you need to change it manually by clicking on the song.
* Does not edit all video file formats.
Any errors please submit an error report.
If you would like to help fix wrong translations, please send an email.
★ Equalizer, with 5 bands, Bass Boost, and Virtualizer
★ Notification music controls
★ iTag editing of mp3 files
★ Easy playlist editing
★ Set music as phone ringtones
Convenient gestures control, advanced media folder settings, you can set including and excluding folders -- in ANY DEPTH. Not only one level under /sdcard now.
PlayQ rather than playlists, can handle videos, musics, and their MIXTURE. Also, you can put a folder, an artist, an album or like that into a PlayQ.
- Music tag editing (mp3, flac, ogg, mp4 audio, etc.)
- .srt subtitle support
- Song rating, can synchronize with PC in Pro version
- Play video as music, for your music videos
- Toolkit to rescan SD card, clean media database
- Folder browsing and index browsing
- Customizable tabs
From version 4.0.4 for Android 4.2+ devices, Meridian is now designed for tablets!
You can select the encoding and songs, preview them automatically, then convert all in one tap.
You can select between safe mode or speed mode.
In safe mode, all files modified will have backup automatically, so you can recover it if something goes wrong.
In speed mode, this app will rewrite your music files without backup and checking, and is recommended for adept users.
Queek is a great tool for people have lots of songs in their phone, and is tired to index them all the time.
Just play. Auto shuffle, with rating and filter features. Also, you can search a song or album and directly jump to it.
HD version is for Android 3.2 and newer, more elegant, more effective.
This app can launch apps for each social network in a batch, so you can just input message one time, then just tap "Send" or "Post" on your favorite social apps.
To share a photo or image, please use your Photo Gallery app and share via Multipost.
If you want to delete an app from list, long tap on it.
Note: You need app supporting "share" function for the social network site you use.
PS. If you use official Facebook app, it will not pop up the default post page, but directly post it to Facebook. Please use an alternative app if you want to double-check or do some other work on it.
Almost drains no battery, no traffic when screen is off.
Default pings 126.96.36.199 every 3 seconds, about 2 KB/min traffic when screen is on. You can change these settings.
Icon is from http://www.rubysoftware.nl/
Copyright 2011 Robot Media SL (http://www.robotmedia.net)
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
No need to buy again if you have paid by Paypal and can use the key!
Unlock Meridian Media Player's professional features (Visit http://goo.gl/QHT9 for more information):
- Can pick local image for album art
- PlayQ-dependent last played position
- When playing, tap on 4x3, 3x4, or 4x4 widget's song title/album/artist to call up rating dialog box
- Can set art in a PlayQ.
- Synchronize song ratings with MediaMonkey or Windows Media Player (in toolkit tab)
- 4x4, 4x3, 3x4 widgets with album art
- .lrc file support
- Search and Download album art, by album or by click in toolkit
- PlayQ picker, a extremely fast way to build a PlayQ (Check the video)
- AudioBook tab
- Sleep timer
- Cue music file support
- Subtitle adjustment
- Brightness adjusting gesture
Create an "AudioBook" directory under sdcard (or if you open AudioBook tab it will create one), and put your files in a sub-directory named as the book. Then you will find the directory in AudioBook tab, tap it will play the audiobook.
Then go to preference page, navigate through General -> Tabs, here you can enable or disable the audiobook tab.