Very useful Thank you Twig Nguyen. Spiffy and efficient code viewing tool. Is there was a way to completely disable syntax highlighting for any file extension ?
Limited file formats, no dark theme Meh
Looks good ...but does not register itself for any file type. I cannot view c files from rar app. Unfortunately, it makes the app useless.
Works Works, but file association doesn't work.
Almost perfect Well, I found the text highlight very good for Pascal. But I need to edit the code and it seems that it is not possible with this software.
Very useful Simple and efficient. Missing support for LUA syntax highlighting.
v1.99 Lite + Pro
- *new* Material look/feel
- *fix* properly fix opening of files from Google Drive
- *fix* "open with" integration with Android intents
- *change* minimum Android 4.1
- *refactor* rewrote lots of old code from Eclipse + Android 2.1 Eclair to work better with modern material Android Marshmallow
- many other bugs fixes, performance and UI tweaks
- *fix* nicer buttons on home screen
- *new* Added text search!
v1.97 Lite + Pro
- *new* Added "Go To Line" number
A free simple HTML editor with shortcut buttons that eases typing the tags.