Poorly implemented Limited file loading abilities. Syntax highlight (and sometimes the whole app) does not work offline. Horizontal scroll also moves the line numbers.
Best code viewer/editor on Android Works great with Powershell scripts!
The fastest for viewing code Could be improved a lot but 5 stars for being the fastest out there
Looking forward to 4 features A. I'd love a Sublime Text style layout to quickly navigate between project files. B. Option to wrap lines to match view port size, so there's no need to scroll horizontally. C. Option to search for a string/ line of text throughout the project. D. Shortcut to look for the other instances of selected text in the opened file like (Ctrl + K) in eclipse.
For a beginner, inspired by the activities of a developers world. Convert all the 'mumbo-jumbo' into form you undrstand.
Great viewer Very clean and reliable. A must-have for every developer
v1.99 Lite + Pro
- *new* Material look/feel
- *fix* properly fix opening of files from Google Drive
- *fix* "open with" integration with Android intents
- *change* minimum Android 4.1
- *refactor* rewrote lots of old code from Eclipse + Android 2.1 Eclair to work better with modern material Android Marshmallow
- many other bugs fixes, performance and UI tweaks
- *fix* nicer buttons on home screen
- *new* Added text search!
v1.97 Lite + Pro
- *new* Added "Go To Line" number
Dcoder compiler: a mobile code compiler ide,where one can code, learn Algorithms
Learn,practice C,C++,HTML,Java,C#,Python like 17+ programming languages for free