The twoeyes app is the extension of our twoeyes.enterprise software. It was developed in order to simplify the (working) lifes of our customers.
The basic functions of the app are time tracking, scheduling of appointments and tasks and viewing of notifications.
Furthermore, it includes an offline function. (Working) hours, tasks and appointments, as well as favourite contact data, may be edited locally in the application. As soon as the mobile device is connected to the Internet, the data is then synchronised with the server and thus with the twoeyes.enterprise intranet.
*** KEY FEATURES ***
- Record working hours using the app via the "stopwatch" function
- Setting task, project, activities and, if necessary, notes for time recording
- Manually create time entries
- Listing times
- Times can be edited "afterwards" as long as the times have not been accounted for at the client's site
TASKS & APPOINTMENTS
- Record tasks and appointments in the app
- View a list of open tasks and appointments
- Reminder function for appointments
- Set appointments to completed or cancelled
- Calendar view
- Search for contacts from the twoeyes.enterprise CRM when connected to the Internet
- Mark contacts as favourites
- View favourites in offline function
- Notifications are created and sent to employees/colleagues via intranet
In order to use our app, you must purchase a licence for our twoeyes.enterprise software. This includes the basic licence for the CRM system.
In the non-licensed "light version" of the app, you can enter times and appointments. The data is stored locally on your mobile device. To do this, click on the button "Single-User Mode - Start Now" on the start page of the app. You will then be redirected to the dashboard.
In the local version, you can record times and then export them as a CSV file to your e-mail address.
ATTENTION: The app is available for the operating systems Android 5 and iPhone iOS 8 or newer.
Are you planning an event and looking for a simple solution for controlling the admission of participants?
In this case, combine our event.ruler module using the twoeyes app.
- Create events on the intranet
- Send barcodes to the participants via e-mail
- Install the app on the mobile phone and scan the barcodes of the participants with the camera of the mobile phone during the admission control.
- To request the participant data, there must be a connection with the Internet.
- The participant receives just one barcode: For the admission control and the respective booked services at the event - lectures, performances, tastings, etc.
- Scan history is saved - participants and invalid scans can be viewed
In order to use the scanning function of the app for events, you need a licence for the event.ruler module. The application is visible in the twoeyes app after licensing. The data is transferred to the mobile phone via the intranet and then synchronised.
Do you have any questions about our software?
To do this, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us: 0831/52388830
twoeyes software solutions - Datenschutzerklärung