The most intuitive, useful and well designed call statistics app on the market!
This is a 2 in 1 app: It is a detailed call log and it provides statistics as well.
Ever wanted to know who you call the most? Who calls you the most? How much do you speak a month? This app not only keeps track of your calls, it creates detailed statistics and charts for you!
Unlike other similar apps this app logs all your calls! What does that mean? The phones store only a number of calls (around 400-500) in the memory. This means, with other apps you are still stuck with the call log of around the last one or two months! But with this app, you can store your calls forever, making as real statistics as possible. Isn’t this the point of these apps?
The app does not run in the background, which saves you battery! The call log will refresh every time you open the application, or refresh it manually from the menu.
* Saves and shows all calls, not just the last 500, like other call log apps
* Shows statistics and charts
* Pie chart: breakdown of incoming, outgoing and missed calls
* Bar chart: breakdown of the 5 most caller/called contacts (by duration and number of calls)
* View (Incoming, outgoing, missed, all calls)
* Detailed call history of contacts
* Sort by alphabet or date
* Filter by date
* You can filter the calls by many many filters:
-last 30 days
-last 7 days
-between ANY dates
-all, incoming, outgoing, missed calls
-sort by alphabet or date
* Export call log to .csv file
* Runs offline
Still to come:
* More filter settings
* More customization settings
* Create image from graph and post to Facebook
* More charts (e.g. which day do you speak the most)
* and lots of other things!
This app is not
* a call log editor. Don't expect to modify the call log.
* a message log. A similar sms log app will come soon!
**Customer satisfaction is important to us. If you have any problems with the app, any development ideas or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer as soon as possible, usually withing 24 hours.
Storage: The call log database is saved on the sd card, as well as the exported csv file.
Your personal information: Reading contacts
Services that cost you money: Option to call a contact from the application
- Enable the speaker automatically.
- Identify who is calling.
- Notify you of missed calls.
- Prevent accidental dialing.
- Automatically turn on the speaker for each incoming and outgoing call.
- Turn the speakerphone on/off depending on whether your phone is held to your face.
- Announce caller names through the text-to-speech engine.
- The message is customizable and supports multiple languages.
▌Missed Call Reminder
- Display a popup notification window when you have a missed call.
- User can choose from three reminder type: sound, vibration or notification LED.
- Give you a chance to confirm any outgoing calls before they are dialed.
- Your children will not be able to make any expensive calls by accident.
- This app runs only during the call, so it will not slow down your system or drain your battery.
- On some models, you need to "authorize" this app before using these features.
Use this application to change the default action your phone does after a phone call. Simply select what do you want your phone to do after a phone call:
- Do nothing
- Go to phone Home screen
- Go to phone Dialer
- Show a toast message with the call duration. Outgoing call duration includes the ringing time.
Configure separately for incoming and for outgoing calls.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sometimes Automatic-task killers kill the application and it cannot do its job. If you experience such problems, please uninstall the Automatic-task killer and configure OnCallEnd again.
When Android upgrades from one version to another it is possible OnCallEnd to loose its configuration stored on the phone. It shows the configuration you made, but the application does not work. To fix it, you will have to change all settings to something else, save the configuration and then set them back to your values. I am sorry for this but it is out of control of the application.