This is the official application of the site https://floristics.info Floristics Info, which is one of the most visited sites about gardening and floriculture, where you can learn almost everything about indoor flowers, garden and garden plants - their planting, cultivation and care.
The base of plants is regularly updated!
At the moment, there are already more than 930 articles in the application:
- 219 materials about indoor flowers and their care;
– 399 articles about garden flowers and plants;
– 94 publications on growing garden plants;
- 87 articles on planting and caring for fruit and berry plants, as well as the problems that arise when growing them, and how to deal with these problems;
– 23 plant diseases and their treatment;
– 21 plant pests and their control.
The main feature of the directory is that all textual information is available OFFLINE (without the Internet)!
There is a gardener's and gardener's calendar for 2023 for every day!
Features of our application:
– 2023 gardener lunar sowing calendar added!
- the application is fully bilingual - in Russian and Ukrainian. The language is selected depending on the phone settings, but it can always be changed in the application settings;
- convenient categorization - 4 main sections, each of which has subsections that make it easier to find information about the desired indoor or garden plant;
- each article has a content, so you can go to the question you are interested in with one click;
- "Favorites" - in order not to look for articles about flowers that you most often view every time, just add them to your "Favorites". After that, they can always be opened in just two clicks;
- "Notepad" - the article is interesting, but large, but you need only part of the information? Highlight the desired text and click the "To Notepad" button! Everything, now in just two clicks you can find the desired note. By the way, in Notepad you can create arbitrary entries, edit them or delete them;
- if you forgot the name of a garden or indoor plant, but remember which family it belongs to - in the appropriate section you can find plants by the name of the family;
- increase or decrease the font so that your eyes do not get tired from reading. This can be done in the application settings.
- some plants have more than one name (for example, a host, which is also called a function). We tried to take this into account, so that you can find the right plant by any of its names.
– the main image of the plant and all texts are available offline, so that the necessary information is always at hand, regardless of the presence of the Internet. Internet access is only required to display additional images. If there are no problems with the Internet, you can check the box so that photos are loaded automatically when you open an article.
The application contains information about:
- orchids: vanda, dendrobium, zygopetalum, cambria, cattleya, ludisia, miltonia, oncidium, paphiopedilum, phalaenopsis, cymbidium;
- palm trees: areca, washingtonia, pandanus, livistona, trachycarpus, date palm, hamedorea, cycas;
- cacti: hymnocalycium, prickly pear, pereskia, twig (ripsalis), echinopsis, rebutia;
- ferns: maidenhair and nephrolepis;
- bromeliads: pineapple, bilbergia, bromeliad, vriesia, guzmania, nidularium, tillandsia, echmea.
The appendix indicates the dates for sowing tomatoes and peppers for seedlings in 2023. The dates of planting seedlings of cucumbers, eggplants and zucchini are also indicated. Information is indicated when to sow petunias, strawberries, onions and garlic for seedlings.
We are glad if the necessary information was found. If not, write to us, we will definitely add it in the next 1-2 app updates. In the application in the section "About" you can find contacts to contact us.
If you liked the application, then you can disable ads as a thank you ;-) It's not that expensive!
Thank you for using our program!