Tap for Pay is safe and comfortable service, created by Pivdennyi Bank, which enables contactless payment (only for VISA cardholders) in shop network with mobile phone. Payment is performed by exchanging data between mobile device and payment terminal using NFC technology.
In transactions, made by “Tap for Pay” application, card number is not used. Transaction is performed by digital copy of the card, which is stored into secure mobile phone storage in encrypted form. Such digital card is attached to a specific mobile device and can be used only to make transactions in trading network, that’s why such transaction is as secure as possible.
Registration steps in “Tap for Pay”:
1. Download application “Tap for Pay” from Google Play on mobile phone
2. Enter MyBank data (login and password)
3. Confirm registration by entering one-time password, received from Bank
4. Set up application PIN-code
5. Choose the payment card from the list, provided by Bank, and to digitize this card
6. Choose the payment mode, comfortable for you:
1) “Payment in application”. To make a transaction, enter the application and click the button with contactless payment symbol
2) “Mobile security”. To make a transaction, unlock your phone screen. Transaction in this mode is possible only for mobile devices, where screen blocking is set up (PIN, password, pattern, fingerprint)
3) “Background mode”. To make a low-value transaction (lower 500 UAH), just turn on your mobile screen. To make a high-value transaction, enter application PIN-code/or fingerprint.
«Tap for Pay» advantages:
- all your cards in one mobile application
- you don’t need to remember each card PIN-code, to make a transaction you it is enough to scan the fingerprint
- transaction executes instantly, you just need to tap the mobile phone to payment terminal
- comfortable payment mode
- as additional functions – balance view and digital card lock right from the mobile application.
Application can be downloaded on smartphones with operating system Android version 4.4+ with built-in module NFC.