Shooting range at home - it's easy!
Why do you need it:
- For professional skills "dry fire" training
- For entertainment on a party
You will need:
1. This application
2. A target(s) printed on a sheet of paper
3. Any gun with a laser trainer. You can purchase it in the Internet (LaserLyte, Laser Ammo, SIRT etc) or make it yourself.
4. A smartphone or a tablet with a camera.
How does it work:
A smartphone (a tablet) is placed opposite the paper target at a distance of 1 - 5m.
The target on the screen is aligned with the actual target on the wall.
During the shooting the application detects the laser marker on a virtual target and records shots.
-Set up the gameplay: the accuracy or the reaction, the number of shots in the drill, drill time, time to prepare.
- Universal round target included: Set a diameter, the minimum and maximum number of scores, the diameter of “a bulls'eye”, the diameter of the shots (caliber).
- IPSC, IDPA, USPSA and B-27 targets are available in form of in-app purchases.
- Multiple targets available (as in-app purchase) - you can set a shoot order: randomly, by target number, by any.
- Set the camera resolution, zoom.
- Using the flash (backlight target, when firing, at the end of the round).
- Adjusting the sound (the sound of the shot, the completion of a drill, the uttering aloud result and hit factor).
- Statistics of a drill: result on points, hit factor, table of shots, hitting the POI (point of impact) (horizontally and vertically deviation, the maximum diameter).
- The preservation of the target and shots photos.
- Printing a target.
- To practice with a laser sight in case of using a different color for a trainer and a sight.
- The opportunity to share the results (facebook, twitter, e-mail, etc.)
- For reliable recognition of shots in the camera’s field of view should not be reflective surfaces (mirrors, polished surfaces, etc.).
- Do not use a glossy paper to print a target
- In order to recognize a target its circuit should be clearly visible on a screen. This may require the additional lighting - use the "flashlight" mode.
- In a landscape phone orientation the FPS a little bit higher.
- On slow devices can not get enough speed data read from the camera (FPS). For reliable recognition of shots FPS in a drill mode must be more than twenty (displayed in the lower right corner). Please note that in a drill mode the FPS may be higher than in a preview mode (for a better shots recognition).
- If you do not like the app, or your device does not provide sufficient recognition rate, you can get your money back in 48 hours, according to the policy of Google.
Have a nice shooting!