Have you had this situation: while walking through the city the expensive phone or tablet falls from your bag or pocket, but because of the ambient noise you notice the loss too late.
"Android Watchdog" save you from such troubles. The application is designed to prevent the loss of mobile devices with Android (phone or tablet), and search for it and identify the thief of the device, if it has been stolen. When the device falls from the bag or pocket, program starts loud siren, and if the user does not respond and do not turn it off, app sending a message with a GPS-coordinates of your e-mail. In case of theft "Android Watchdog" allows you to track the change of SIM-card, to determine GPS-coordinates of the device, making the thief's photos, and record his conversation through internet-requests.
What are the advantage of "Android Watchdog" in comparison with other similar applications?
1) No need to spend precious SMS messages to send requests. All requests are sent via the Internet.
2) No need to get root-rights to work.
3) It does not require a subscription fee for using a specialized Internet service to search for a mobile device (only a one-time fee for the PRO version or a free LITE version).
4) Allows you to take photos and record the conversation of the attacker.
5) Allows you to track the fall of the device.
6) It is possible to hide the application from the launcher. (TO RUN IT OUT, ENTER *#*#4568#*#* IN THE DIALLER OR SEND THE INTERNET-REQUEST "SHOW APPLICATION.")
7) Tracking the SIM card change, including on dual-slot devices (Android 5.1+), as well as receiving data on current SIM-cards.
8) Protecting the application from unauthorized removal.
The application has a flexible configuration, the intuitive interface and built-in help system.
Caution! Before using the application is strongly recommended to get acquainted with the built-in help (To run it, click the button (?)).
LITE-version has some limitations. The full version of the application is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ua.ers.myapplication