With Helptor, users (so called Patients) create and submit confidential requests for their health troubles, get medical diagnosis and treatment, improve health (so called Complaints) to the Internet service 'Help! Health', www.301.in.ua , from Android smartphones / tablets anytime anywhere.
Patients allow/disallow to open their Complaints to individual doctors, medical teams, clinics, hospitals, labs etc. (so called Medics, registered to the Service) and/or local Medical Emergency Service (like 112, 911, 103, 03 etc.) separately. By default, Patients allow it. If allowed, Complaint is placed immediately to the field of view of Registered Medics and/or local Medical Emergency Service is emailed on the Complaint. Registered Medics can quickly and effectively analyze the Complaints and evaluate their own ability and interest in the Patients service to solve their problems. In the case of mutual interest the Patient and the Registered Medic(s) use the Service resources to ensure the confidential cooperation under the terms (voluntary, commercial, ...), which they set for themselves. For communication they use web browsers.
All Complaints are persist in the Service 3 months free of charge. After that they are deleted unless some Registered Medic binds them (prevents from deletion).
Helptor main screen lists all created Complaints highlighted depending on the status of communication with the Registered Medic(s):
1) green – the Complaint is received in the cloud of the Service and there is NO pending reply from the Registered Medic(s);
2) pink – the Complaint is received in the cloud of the Service and there is reply from the Registered Medic(s) which is unreviewed/unanswered by the Patient;
3) yellow – the Complaint was deleted from the cloud due to life time expiration (then the Patient can resubmit it with single tap);
4) white – receive the Complaint in the Service failed. Then the Patient can wait for automatic resubmission or try to resubmit it manually with single tap.
Each Complaint created by Helptor can contain:
1) text Patient details (can be anonymously);
2) case/problem report in words and/or
3) video up to 30 sec. or
2) audio up to 60 sec. or
3) audio up to 60 sec. plus 1 to 3 photos
as well as other stuff.
Helptor keeps each created Complaint on its Android device. Since Helptor has succeeded to submit the Complaint to the service 'Help! Health' in the cloud, this app received the Complaint cloud number. Also Helptor regularly syncs local (on its Android device) and cloud (of the service 'Help! Health') Complaint databases.
All Complaints and Registered Medic accounts are secured with ‘cloud number/password’ and ‘login/password’ accordingly.
All network connections of Helptor and the service 'Help! Health' are secured with https.
After being installed, Helptor carries first two sample Complaints for user reference.
For details on Helptor and the service 'Help! Health' usage check out www.301.in.ua/en/gettingstarted and www.301.in.ua/en/help .
Now the service 'Help! Health' runs in Public Beta Testing in the territory of Ukraine up to special notice.
For curious, Helptor is for HELP+docTOR.