Smartest app for tracking public transport of Kharkiv.
* ATTENTION! LOCATION DATA FOR TRAMS AND TROLLEYS IS AVAILABLE! We are currently testing the interaction with the data source, so periodic problems with their availability are possible. If you do not see a single tram or trolleybus, try CLOSING AND RE-OPEN the application. In addition to electric transport, only certain bus routes (mainly suburban) are currently available for monitoring, which are served by ATP 16329. Due to the nature of the carrier’s work, individual vehicles may be located on other routes than indicated in the appendix. Routes on which potentially available vehicles for monitoring are marked with different signs.
CityBus is open to cooperation with all companies engaged in passenger transportation in Kharkiv.
* Main app function - transport tracking - depends on the functioning of an external source of GPS data. Cooperation of the source and app is not guaranteed. Also, given the significant intervals of data updates sometimes, there may be some differences between the real transport position and the one that shown in the application.
- Only actual information. CityBus filters data not to show you things, which aren't there.
- Favourites. CityBus gives you possibility to save your favorite routes lists and apply them in just a couple of taps.
- Smart view. On map zoom in you will see all vehicles, equipped with GPS-trackers, not only of selected routes.
- Routes search. You only need to choose two points on a map, search results could be filtered and applied to display suitable vehicles.
- Real-time transition. Received info about coordinates, speed and heading is enough to predict with high probability real-time vehicle location. Displaying movement on a map is animated, almost no jumps.
- Traffic optimization. All useful info is already inside this app.
- Speed and heading visualization. Only one glance at map allows you to determine heading and speed of vehicles you need. Depending on speed changes size of colored area of ring around marker, and its center points in a direction the bus is heading.
- Color routes identification. Distinguishing routes is quite easy, 'cause every selected route is determined not only by its number, but although by color of its marker.
Tags: Kharkiv transport online buses trolleys trams of Kharkiv router gps tracker
Bus routes are based on information provided by the Kharkiv Transport website http://gortransport.kharkov.ua/
The application uses open data provided by the Kharkiv City Council (http://data.city.kharkov.ua/) on the basis of the Law of Ukraine "About access to public information"