* The "Lite" version encrypts only 3 files!
* The full version has no restrictions.
Key words: Encryption, decryption, protection, encrypt, data protection, shredding, encryted files, file, protector, file management, Cloud, security
Any questions or comments?
Contact us: email@example.com or follow us on facebook
Mounting doesn't work on some Android 4.2 devices. We're working on a solution.
READ THIS FIRST: This application is UNDER DEVELOPMENT. Intended for EXPERIENCED ANDROID USERS ONLY. While most features don't require root, mounting EncFS volumes requires ROOT and Kernel FUSE support (found in some CyanogenMod ROMs). Downloading from, uploading to and creating EncFS volumes on your Dropbox or on your phone is supported on all devices.
@marius: siehe deutsche Anleitung: https://code.google.com/p/cryptonite/wiki/HowToGerman
@H: Don't use the rating system as your testing playground. It's highly demotivating.
OFFLINE MODE: To access an encrypted Dropbox volume when you're offline, sync the encrypted volume to a local folder with one of the many apps that provide online storage synchronization (e.g. FolderSync Lite or Dropsync). Then, mount that local volume with Cryptonite. This will only work on rooted phones that support FUSE though.
FEEDBACK: Please send a report if you experience a forced close, and send comments, suggestions, bug reports and patches to: http://code.google.com/p/cryptonite/issues/list
SECURITY: Read up on important security considerations: http://code.google.com/p/cryptonite/wiki/SecurityConsiderations
PERMISSIONS: Internet permission is required to access your Dropbox.
SD card access is required to read and write files.
FAQ: Why can't I decrypt and encrypt files on the fly?
Why can't I mount EncFS volumes on my Samsung/ Motorola / Sony device?
Why can't I access any folder on my Dropbox?
Why do I need root privileges to mount EncFS and TrueCrypt volumes?
MOUNTING ON NON-ROOTED DEVICES: If you want to get non-root support on CyanogenMod, star this issue:
SOURCE CODE: is available from https://code.google.com/p/cryptonite/source/checkout
Keywords: Encryption, EncFS, Dropbox, AES, Blowfish
B1 can open .zip, .rar, .b1, as well as 34 other formats;
open password-protected zip, rar and 7z;
browse files inside archives without actual extraction;
partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive;
create password-protected zip and b1 archives;
and much more...
- Main features
- Required permissions
*** B1's translated to more than 30 languages. We very much appreciate your support
and we are welcome everyone to contribute to translations at http://crowdin.net/project/b1-interface/invite
*** Main features:
* open zip files (unzip), open rar files (unrar)
* open 7z, apk, a, ar, arj, bz2, bzip2, cab, deb, gz, gzip, jar, iso, lha, lzh, lzma, mtz, rpm,
tar, tar.bz2, tbz, tbz2, tar.gz, tgz, tpz, taz, tar.lzma, tar.xz, tar.Z, xap, xar, xz, Z, zipx
* open password-protected zip, rar and 7z
* browse files inside archives without actual extraction
* partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive
* support for zip with non-Latin symbols
* open multi-part (splitted) rar and b1 archives
* compress files into zip archive
* compress files into b1 with smart compression
* create password-protected zip and b1 archives
* progress in notification area and work in background mode
* file navigation, copy/paste, delete/rename, file properties
* multi-selection of files and folders
* favorite folders
* hiding files from media scan
* and much more...
*** Our road-map for future versions:
* better support for encrypted and splitted zip and rar archives
* usability improvements
* both extraction and compression speed improvements
* optimization for tablets
If you'd like to suggest another feature please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Required permissions:
read/write external storage - to create archives and copy files to external storages.
access network state and internet - for Google Analytics module which is used to collect aggregate data on general usage frequency and marketing efficiency.
*** Frequently Asked Questions
* Where can I get the password?
If you were asked to enter password that does NOT mean you need password for B1 Archiver.
It means that your archive is password-protected, which means that people how created that archive encrypted it with a secret password. Please check this article for most common ways to find password - http://b1.org/help/Where-can-I-get-the-password-to-the-archive.jsp
If you 100% sure that your archive is regular and not protected, but you are still asked for the pass - please send it to email@example.com for investigation, it might be an issue with the software.
We appreciate any feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Started in 2011 B1 Free Archiver continues to gain popularity among the users all over the word due to its high functionality and friendly interface. We are making B1 so amazingly simple that every task can be done in a few taps.
Our users enjoy working with our soft. Would you like to join them?
This application is used for encrypting and decrypting files with 256 bit AES algorithm. You can use it to encrypt files before putting them on online locations (cloud storage, Google Drive, Skydrive, Box, Dropbox, Gmail, etc.) or to store encrypted sensitive files on your Android phone so that they are unreadable to those who don't know your password.
This application is accompanied by clients for different operating systems like Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and operating systems that can run Java. Source code of AES Crypt algorithm and client software is available at AES Crypt (http://www.aescrypt.com).
• 256 bit AES encryption format (AES Crypt version 2)
• File encryption and decryption
• Secure erase of original files after encryption or decryption
• Internal file browser for selecting, deleting and renaming files, setting output directory, setting key file
• Send/share functionality (Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Dropbox, Gmail, Bluetooth etc.)
• Encrypt your files before putting them in the cloud storage (Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Dropbox etc.)
• Password can be in Unicode (you can select password like "密碼 パスワード пароль كلمة السر" )
• Password can be up to 100 characters (minimum 6 and recommended at least 12 characters or more)
• Encrypted files have .aes extension which clients on other operating systems recognize
• Select where files will go after encryption/decryption (ie. sync folders)
• Key file support (file which contains password up to 1024 characters in length for encryption/decryption)
Notice: Speed of encryption or decryption depends a lot on speed of internal memory/SD card!
Supported client software (http://www.aescrypt.com/download.html)
• Windows 32&64 bit
• Mac OS
• Cross-platform Java
• Japanese (日本語)
If you want to contribute a new language translation or make existing translation better, please send us email.
Lite version limitations
• Limited to 5MB file size
• No bulk encryption (folder, selected files)
Keywords: AES Crypt, AES, encryption, decryption, encrypt, decrypt, crypto, strong encryption, security, cloud, cloud storage, Gmail, Dropbox, SkyDrive, Google Drive, Box, ownCloud, nsa, bluetooth, secure delete, secure erase, wipe, internal file browser, multi platform, cross platform, Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS X, Linux, Unix, Samsung Galaxy, 暗号化, шифрование, 加密, التشفير, Verschlüsselung, crittografia, criptografía
A varied set of algorithms has been built to to better protect your data,
You can choose between simply hide your files to a complete DES encryption.
Crypto can also encrypt all the files of a folder or a selection of them.
Supported Algorithms :
- Hide ( Extension Modify )
- OTP ( One Time Pad )
- RC4 ( Rivest Cipher 4 )
- TEA ( Tiny Encryption Algorithm )
- DES ( Data Encryption Standard )
You can easy to hide your private photos、videos and whatever private files.
Also privacy accounts can easy to remember,and some other features will be show in future versions like Privacy Diary...
Our goal is Safe and Fast,Safe and Fast,Safe and Fast.
1、Support ：Phone and Tablet，horizontal and vertical screen.
2、UI ：Simple and Generous, clear thumbnail previews..
3、Smooth experience ：sliding shift or switch, click or longclick or other standard gesture.
4、Two locks ：Pattern Lock and Password Lock. High Security
5、Encryption ：Depth encryption and Fast encryption.Safe and fast, without waiting for.
6、Privacy Files ：Local privacy photos、privacy videos、privacy musics、privacy documents、privacy folder and so on,even also take photo、take video.
7、Password Notes ：Help you to remember some privacy accounts what is easy to forget,for example e-mail,bbs,blog ...
There are hundreds of different Android phones and tablets, I've been trying to get my program to run better on each device, but this is a very difficult task. . .
So when you find any problems, please e-mail the report to me, rather than meaningless comments and scoring, I will try to help you solve.
1、and, like any file manager, file operations have certain risks, please take care of himself
2、If you're ready to have a try,download it, and read the important tips carefully before using,please.
You can Encrypt / Decry pt any file and share it to your friends. Your friends can decry pt it file easily using this app ! This is very useful app and more features.You can also upload it on your google drive account. Main features are as below.
1. Encrypt / Decry pt any file
2. Share / Delete File
3. Upload it on your google drive
4. Bookmark your important files
Encrypted / Decrypted files are stored in below specific location
1. For Encrypted File: /sdcard/File Encryption/Encrypted
2. For Decrypted File: /sdcard/File Encryption/Decrypted
IMPORTANT: To decry pt file you need to choose encrypted file which is stored in 'Encrypted' folder.
If you like this app please give rating but please don't give bad rating.If you have any query please contact developer.
KEYWORDS:File Encryption,Encrypt,Decry pt,
- Encrypt and decrypt file using AES-128 bit algorithm.
- Support many file type from pictures, photos, audios, videos to text and documents...
- Safe, fast, simple and easy-to-use.
HOW TO USE:
1. Enter your password to encrypt and decrypt file in Login screen
2. To encrypt file:
- Click "Search button" --> Open your file manager --> Browse to your file you want to encrypt --> Select "Encrypt" in choose task option --> Check "Delete original file" if you do not want to keep the origial file --> Proceed.
The encrypted file will be created in the same folder with the original file.
3. To decrypt file:
- Click "Search button" --> Open your file manager --> Browse to your file you want to decrypt --> Select "Decrypt" in choose task option --> Check "Delete original file" if you do not want to keep the encrypted file --> Proceed.
The decrypted file will be created in the same folder with the encrypted file.
- You have to use the same password to decrypt the encrypted file.
- Encrypted file was created will has the similar name with the original file with the postfix "_encrypted". Decrypted file will have the postfix "_decrypted".
encrypt file, decrypt file, encrypt decrypt, security file, lock file, security photo, security image, lock file, lock image
1. Encrypt/Decrypt any file using AES with 128 bit key.
2. On-the-fly viewing of encrypted & normal media files.
3. Text encryption for sending via Email, SMS or any chat programs.
4. File Sharing (download, upload & play) with other devices including PC.
5. Option to hide file while encrypting them. Hidden encrypted file will be visible in this app.
6. Option to encrypt / decrypt all the files in a folder (long press the folder). The same key will be used on files in the folder for this operation. Files in sub-folders will not be processed (supported in premium version)
File Sharing using WIFI
This supports sharing files with outer devices having this app or with PC using WIFI. The app can either connect to other device(client-mode) or other device can connect to this(Server-mode).
Long press on "Remote device" in the directory list to set the address of the remote device.
It shows the files and folders of the remote device. You can either upload/download any file from the other device or directly play the media files (audio, video and images).
File Share server can be started by selecting "File Share Server" from the menu and then press "Start Server". The server will be stopped when you exit this app.
You can configure the share and the download directory.
The PC version can be downloaded from the below URL.
On-the-fly Decryption of Media files:
It supports directly viewing of encrypted media files (video, audio and picture) by decrypting it on-the-fly while viewing!
In this mode, it does NOT store the decrypted file anywhere. Hence you don't need to manually decrypt the file every time before viewing. This feature guarantees that the file is never available in the storage media in decrypted format.
The on-the-fly decryption feature is provided as trial for 30days. For full version install "File Encrypt+".
The Global key can be enabled using "Global Key Setup" from menu. When Global Key is enabled, you need to supply a password. Once Global Key is enabled, password verification is enforced during App start-up. When Global Key is enabled, the global key will be used while encrypting or decrypting the file.
Text Messages Encryption/Decryption:
This feature can be used for encrypting and sending text messages via email, SMS or any chat programs. The Key to be used should be pre-decided between both the parties. The message to be send will be encrypted using the specified key and copied to the clipboard. This can then be pasted in the required App to send.
Similarly, the encrypted messages received should be copied from the receiving App and pasted in this App, the message will be decrypted and shown to the user.
The direct play feature for media files is provided as trial for 30days. The upload/download is allowed only for files less than 5 MB. For full version install "File Encrypt+".
● Password Manager, Message (Text) Encryption and File Encryption integrated in the all-in-one solution.
● Store and manage all your passwords, PINs or notes in one secure place protected with one Master Password.
● Keep your messages, notes and other texts safe from unintended readers.
● Securely encrypt your private and confidential files or whole folders. Wiping (secure delete) feature is included.
● Everything is encrypted using strong encryption algorithm: AES(Rijndael) 256bit, RC6 256bit, Serpent 256bit, Blowfish 256bit/448bit, Twofish 256bit and GOST 256bit ciphers are available.
● Other Utils: Password Generator, Clipboard Cleaner, Algorithm Benchmark, ...
● Minimal Permissions. No ads.
● Cross-Platform (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, ...) GUI Version and Command Line Version of the File Encryptor is available on the application home page (download section).
● This software is Open Source project – we have nothing to hide, so you can have securely hidden everything you need.
(as Open Source, this software is published under TSU - §740.13(e) encryption export license exception)
● If you notice any problems with this application please send an email. Comments do not allow us to communicate to you - so it's hard to help you.
Keywords: password vault/safe/keeper, password manager, password generator, ciphering utilities, password protection, file encrypter, text encrypter, email, sms, wipe feature, secure erase, strong cipher, cryptographic software, crypt engine, cryptographic tools