FPV Booster V3 includes a brand new FPV Camera (in-app purchase required), which is developed by the official DJI SDK. It's compatible for DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ (Plus) V2 and V3.
• Please read the instructions CAREFULLY in "About" section to learn how it works.
• For some incompatible Android devices, the app may crash when you open FPV Camera or Settings menu, you should then uninstall it immediately for refund. We extend Google's standard refund policy to 7 DAYS. If you need a refund, please email us the Google Play Order Receipt within 7 DAYS.
*** FPV Camera (New Feature) ***
FPV Camera is an In-App purchase module . It brings a complete new FPV experience for flying your Phantom 2 Vision+ with innovative features. It does not intend to replace DJI VISION app, while certain features and settings of VISION app are excluded, such as Ground Station, Compass Calibration, Current RTH Altitude, Binding, Rename Ranger Extender SSID, etc.
Map includes 3 indicators (Home, Pilot, Aircraft) with auto-zoom and auto-rotate capabilities.
• Navigation Map
• Radar Map
• Full Screen
• Full Map
Custom Warning Message
• Pilot/Home Distance
• Camera Tilt-up: One-finger swipe-up and HOLD
• Camera Tilt-down: One-finger swipe-down and HOLD
• Camera Shutter: One-finger double-tap - You may even shoot JPEG photo when recording video.
• Start/Stop Video: Two-fingers double-tap
• Settings menu: One-finger swipe-left
• Up-to 12 Custom Telemetry Data
• Shoot JPEG when recording video
• Auto Recording
• Auto Booster
• Wi-Fi Wand
*** Booster ***
FPV Booster improves Wi-Fi video/telemetry connection (FPV, First Personal View) performance for DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ (P2V+) and the new P2V+ V3. It equips with a unique Smart Boost feature to boosts additional 50%-100% FPV range by a single click. We are the inventor of boosting Vision+ aircraft FPV performance from an app. It outperforms other booster and utility apps by reducing Wi-Fi interference.
• Normal Boost: It works better if you fly alone in wide open area without interference.
• Smart Boost: It keeps scanning and adjusting Wi-Fi signal in real-time to optimize FPV performance during flight. If it determines good Wi-Fi signal when P2V+ flying nearby, it would not turn on the booster until it's necessary to do so. It usually performs better in urban area with some sort of Wi-Fi, cell phones and other interference.
• Wi-Fi Channel: This setting allows you changing P2V+ Wi-Fi from channel-1 to channel-11 easily to minimize interference and the channel setting will be saved accordingly.
• Wi-Fi WPA Password: It allows you to add/change password and deny unauthorized access to your P2V+.