- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
- Inplace rename, create directories
- Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
- Properties dialog, change permissions
- Built-in text editor
- Search function (also for text)
- Select/unselect groups of files
- Select by tapping on file icons
- Select range: Long tap+release on icon
- List of installed Apps (built-in plugin)
- FTP and SFTP client (plugin)
- WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
- LAN access (plugin)
- Plugins for cloud services: Google Drive, Microsoft Live, Dropbox
- Root support for the main functions (optional)
- Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
- Thumbnails for pictures
- Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
- Directory history
- Media player which can stream directly from LAN, WebDAV and cloud plugins
- Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
- Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
- Optimizations for visually impaired, like text for icons
- Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
About the new permission "SuperUser":
This permission is now requested to make Total Commander work better on rooted devices. It tells the SuperUser app that Total Commander suports root functions. It has no effect if your device is not rooted. Root functions allow Total Commander to write to system folders like /system or /data. You will be warned before anything is written if the partition is write protected.
You can find some more information here:
Con My Vodafone, se sei un cliente privato potrai accedere alle seguenti funzionalità:
• Home: visualizza il credito residuo disponibile o il traffico non ancora fatturato, il contatore impostato come preferito, l’accesso al servizio dedicato SMART/RELAX o al forum.
• Contatori: visualizza tutti i contatori delle offerte attive e consente di indicare quale impostare come preferito.
• Gestisci Offerte: elenca il piano, le promozioni e i servizi attivi sulla SIM e permette di attivare nuove offerte.
• Vodafone YOU: visualizza il premio del mese e le modalità di iscrizione e funzionamento del programma.
• Costi e Traffico: visualizza il riepilogo dei costi, il dettaglio del traffico, le voci di spesa maggiore, lo storico delle ricariche effettuate e delle promo rinnovate relativo ad un periodo di tempo selezionato.
• Conto Telefonico: visualizza lo storico delle fatture e permette di richiedere la ricezione via email di una copia della fattura o di una notifica della sua emissione.
• Contattaci: consente di accedere al Servizio SMART o al Servizio RELAX associato a particolari offerte, per richiedere il supporto di un operatore tramite chat, prenotare la consulenza personalizzata di un esperto o utilizzare il servizio e-mail dedicato.
•Rete Vodafone: verifica il livello di copertura delle rete Vodafone (2G, 3G o 4G) rispetto alla tua posizione attuale o ad un indirizzo specificato.
• Ricarica: permette di ricaricare le SIM tramite Carta di credito (tramite i servizi Ricarica Più, Ricarica One Click, Ricarica Online).
• Trova negozio: ricerca il negozio Vodafone più vicino alla posizione attuale o ad un indirizzo specificato.
• Estero:visualizza le informazioni relative alle tariffe di base per chiamare, inviare messaggi e navigare dall'estero, le promozioni dedicate, l'elenco degli operatori e i servizi disponibili.
• Forum: visualizza la versione mobile della community Vodafone.
• Come fare per: visualizza le pagine di assistenza del sito vodafone.it
Se non sei ancora registrato al sito vodafone.it potrai richiedere gratuitamente username e password direttamente da My Vodafone per poter accedere a tutte le funzionalità disponibili nell’app.
** Service is free; buy the app and use it forever.
Watch and interact with the computer, watch through an attached webcam, listen through an attached mic; it's like you're there at your PC.
Setup is easy. Just download the free PC client and follow the instructions on our website: http://www.SoftwareForMe.com/PhoneMyPC.
** No network setup required.
Industry standard SSL security.
Support provided by the engineers who work on the product, answers almost always within 24 hours, usually within an hour or two.
Many exciting updates slated for the near future.
Please email comments, feedback and suggestions. We put every good point, new idea and valid complaint into a list and treat each and every one seriously. We depend on you.
CURRENT: This is an optional update with a minor change to fix tiny App icon.
PREVIOUS: This is an optional update with some bug fixes for Kitkat users (cursor, toolbars not showing).
KEYWORDS Remote Control, Like: LogMeIn, GoToMyPC, RDP, VNC
Tags: FTP, FTPS (explicit, implicit over TLS), SFTP (Secure file transfer over SSH), client, sync, upload files, download files, Filezilla import, retry on transfer failure, resume, active, passive mode, multilanguage support, UTF8, streaming
- sync your phone with Outlook, Thunderbird, Sunbird, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Contacts, Windows Calendar,...
- manage your SMS, Calllists, Apps, Files, handle Calls, create backups...
Connection via WiFi, USB-Cable or Bluetooth.
This is the client which is needed for phone, you'll need also the desktop-software which can be downloaded at www.fjsoft.at.
File Expert is an ultimate app for managing your files on your mobile phones, tablets, personal computers and cloud storage servers. One of the most popular file managers on Android!
The only difference between File Expert and File Expert HD is that the former is designed for phone, and the latter is optimized for tablet.
Our design principles and answers to those requirements:
* Help users to locate their target files quickly & easily
File Expert organize files into different pre-defined categories. Those categories are put in the first tab of the app. Users even could create their own tags to mark files for quick access. We also have a powerful file search engine built into the app. We believe that in most cases users should find their targets less than a minute!
* Transfer files to others devices via all kinds of connections
You can send files using Bluetooth, WiFi (include WiFi-Direct), NFC; You can use File Expert to access FTP, SFTP and FTPS servers; You can also turn your device into Web or FTP servers to accept files; You can send files to your favorite clouds; You can send files by using our own service GCloud
* A clean, easy-to-learn UI interface, even a newbie user could start to use it in just one minute without having read any docs
File Expert has a creative tab based interface. All competitive apps don't have this technique. A Tab based interface will allow users to switch work folders quickly and extremely easy to learn - just imagine how a web browser works and you will know the benefits in using tabs
* Access to your Gallery, Video, Music, E-Books, Documents, Apps, Plug-in, APK files, Zip Files, Favorites
* Access to your Phone SD card, External SD card and Phone Internal Storage on your start page
* Powerful File Manager- supports all basic file operations like Copy, Cut, Paste, Delete, Create, Sort, Rename, Send, Details, Favorites, Hide, Create Shortcut. Batch operation and more
* Multi-Tab File Manager, the one and the only one support tabs
* GCloud - Free cloud service with powerful features
* Tagging- Mark your files with user-defined tags
* Recycle Bin
* Ultra fast & resumable file downloader
* Web PC Suite- Access your device from your PC browser
* Share My Contents, Network Clients, One Touch Clean
* Switchable full Holo based themes include Light, Black & Mixed styles
* Search SD card, perform operations on search results
* Web PC Suite- Featured HTTP Sharing in old versions. Turn your mobile phone into a HTTP Server and visit it wirelessly on PC or tablet in a Windows style interface. Double click on APK file to install it to your phone
* FTP Sharing - Turn your mobile phone into a FTP Server. Share & manage your files on other FTP Clients
* Wi-Fi Send- Directly send files via Wi-Fi between File Expert powered phones.
* DLNA Sharing - Turn your smart phone to a full-featured DLNA media server! Access your media files on your Windows Media Player became so easy!
* Access your host computer from phone-Samba Client, FTP Client, SFTP Client, FTP Client, Bluetooth Client
* Root access to system folders and files like Root Explorer. Remount /system to read write. Requires rooted phone. Please note it’s a paid feature.
* Cloud Storage - Use one app to access various cloud services! Support Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.net, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Ubuntu One and more!
* Bluetooth - Full-featured Bluetooth capabilities include OBEX FTP, OPP
* App Manager - Uninstall/Backup apps. Backup your app & its data to GCloud
* Archive manager - Create and decompress ZIP archive, Decompress RAR. You can view your ZIP/RAR/GZIP/TAR/TGZ/BZ file just like accessing a folder and directly decompress unique files and folders
* Thumbnails - view thumbnails
* Image Viewer - supports both local and remote folder
* Powerful Text Editor
* Help your player to play media that store on SMB share
Pro version acts as an unlock key, it does not have any icon and you cannot open it. Once installed it unlocks all features of the free application. You can check it by running the free application, then Menu->Options->Advanced and you should see "License: Pro".
Remote RDP can not run multiple RDP sessions for now. Please use our HTML5 version (on Firefox Beta) for that, which also supports RemoteApp and iPad.
World's first Remote Desktop mobile client which supports TLS(SSL) encryption and audio recording(Enterpise version):
Touchpad mode deprecated,use better on-scr mouse instead
1. Support Windows 2000 Server, Windows XP Professional, MCE 2005, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista Business or Ultimate, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 Professional, Business or Ultimate, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8 and Windows 2012.
2. World's first NON-MS RDP client which supports TLS(SSL) encryption (RDP over SSL). Enterprise Version only.
3. World's first mobile RDP client which support bidirectional audio. Recording only available in Enterprise Version.
4. Support RDP 7.
5. Support both Admin mode and Application mode.
6. Support session auto-reconnect.
7. Copy/Paste text between local and remote
8. Attach you SD Card to remote computer as a disk, you can download/upload files.
9. Bring sound to your phone.Supports Alaw, Mulaw(ULaw), Adpcm, GSM6.10 etc audio encodings.
10. VOIP level bandwidth usage. 70%-90% less compared with other NON-MS RDP clients (PC or mobile) when playing audio.
Customizable shortcut keys, Export/import you data to SD Card.
11. zoom in /out, zoom buttons like the one in browser
Smart move detecting, flip/fast move for scrolling the screen, normal/slow move(Tap, pause, move) for moving/dragging remote windows.
Smart tap detecting, normal/short tap for left click, long tap for right click.
12. Smart input cursor detecting, show/hide software keyboard automatically.
13. Smart cursor movement (can move mouse cursor more steps when you move scroll ball fast).
14. Mouse wheel support
15. zoom in/out, support pinch zoom
16. 128 bit and TLS (SSL) encryption.
17. Connection manager.
18. Fully international keyboard support, can deliver whatever you can type
19. Small but with much more features, only 143 KB.
20. Optimized for tablet, external mouse and keyboard, support custom resolutions, also support touchpad mode.
21. Free to all software updates and upgrades.
22. Free technical support, will gladly answer all your questions about the application via e-mail
23. World's first RDP client which support touch remoting (Windows 8 and 2012)
24. RemoteFX support
RDP library for Android is also available for OEM and customization.
Copy and move files from one panel to another. This method of operating is far more convenient than what is offered by some other file managers, in which you would have to copy/cut items and then navigate to various different folders to paste them - back and forth, again and again.
Open files and folders by simply tapping on the left and select single or multiple items by tapping on the right side, where the size/date info is situated.
Besides the basic file manager functions you would expect, Ghost Commander lets you transfer files both to and from FTP and SFTP servers and Windows network shares (SMB plugin required), Google Drive, BOX cloud storage, plus it can create/extract ZIP archives and view inside them before they're extracted.
For advanced users, this file manager also fully supports root (superuser) mode, which is essential to work with critical system files on a rooted phone, change file permission attributes/owners (chmod/chown) and even execute your own shell commands (busybox required).
This file manager is very customizable and comes with a lot of useful options in settings which allow you to adjust its appearance and behavior to your personal tastes and habits.
Ghost Commander's features include, but are not limited to:
* root / superuser (su) mode: remount partitions and make changes to critical system files
* change file owner and permissions (in root mode only)
* ZIP archive support: create and extract ZIP files, plus view inside without extracting
* built-in FTP client: upload to/download from your own site or a public one
* multiselect (by tapping, or select all/wildcards via 'Menu > List > Select all')
* favorite folders and locations
* calculation of file and folder size and MD5 sum
* sorting by name, extension, size or date
* file and folder wildcards search
* text editor (built-in or external)
* built-in text and picture viewers
* open files with the default handler, or manually chosen
* sends files via email, bluetooth and so on
* personalization options: colors, font size, interface language, custom toolbar, etc
* fully manage files on your SD card and internal memory (if your device is rooted)
* all the standard features you expect: open/create/copy/move and delete files and folders
* Windows network support via an optional SMB plugin
* Streaming audio/video from a remote location to an external player (VPlayer is recommended)
* Access to the Google Drive and BOX cloud storage
Requested permissions explanation:
INTERNET - to make FTP and other network plugins be able to connect to an internet hosts.
No connection is established without your command to do so.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to not to let the WiFi down during a file transfer.
WAKE_LOCK - to not to let the phone go to a deep sleep during a file transfer.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to let the file manager copy files to the sdcard.
VIBRATE - to let the phone vibrate when a long file operation is done.
INSTALL_SHORTCUT - to create shortcut icons to the desktop.
MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS - to do so when you have asked that.
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - to let the root: mode of the file manager functioning properly. Not used for any other purposes.
USE_CREDENTIALS - only to let the Google Drive plugin access to the Google based services.
And, of course, If you like this application, make a donation (from the app menu).
Keywords: SD card, root, file manager, fileman, manage files, explorer, root explorer, Total Commander, Midnight Commander, Norton Commander, FAR manager, dual panel, FTP client, SFTP client, SMB, ZIP, BOX
Video made by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
If you find any bugs or have any ideas for improvement, please contact me via email, or file a report at:
Please do not leave bug reports in the comments section, as there is not enough space to adequately describe the issue, and I have no way to respond in order to get more information.
Great for tablets such as the Viewsonic gTablet, Motorola Xoom, Galaxy Tab 10.1, ASUS Transformer!
Works great with the Motorola Bluetooth Keyboard and Apple Wireless Keyboard on Xoom and Galaxy Tab 10.1. Honeycomb support for the tablet form factor as well as HDMI out on the Xoom. Works well with Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 keyboard dock.
If you are having trouble with the soft keyboard on HTC phones like the Desire HD or Thunderbolt, try changing to another soft keyboard. Seems like the HTC soft keyboard has some issues with BTEP, but other keyboards work fine. Hacker's Keyboard is my new favorite keyboard for use with BTEP.
Now includes Frotz and the classic Colossal Cave Adventure game in the enhanced utilities for fun. Busybox has recently been updated to support SMP systems, ie, in "top."
Explanation of Permissions:
All permissions used by BTEP are strictly for enabling the functionality of BTEP. BTEP does not contain any analytics, or collect any data.
Network Communication - Required so that the shell, SSH, Telnet, and FTP can access the Internet.
Storage - So you can manipulate contents of /sdcard/ on your device from the shell.
System Tools - Allow user to keep WiFi and/or display active if desired.
Hardware Controls - Control vibrator for vibration on cursor keys / virtual DPAD.
System Tools - Install Shortcuts, does what it says.
* On Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy S II, SSH has issues with some WiFi routers.
Thanks for using BTEP!
NOTE: For people upgrading, some *permissions* are being listed as new which are not in the app, this is a Android bug, check the permissions in your phone settings to confirm these permissions are absent. See https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63898
NB We never access or read your messages or contacts list. We only need that permission to count your calls and texts to help you keep track of usage.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection.
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ Keep track of your monthly data, text and voice usage so you don’t go over your limit.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or BBM not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Facebook, Instagram or Twitter too slow to be enjoyable? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
We map- Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
BEFORE BUY READ THIS LINK http://goo.gl/2YxnL TO CHECK IF YOU HAVE THE REQUIREMENTS
Android to Android Wifi Remote Control Server.
Control your Android device from the comfort of your couch.
This is the server part and must be installed on the Android device you want to control. Moreover, with DroidMote, you can use all the multitouch applications and games, even on devices that do not have the touch screen (e.g. a TV!).
The client is a free android application: "DroidMote Client".
For F.A.Q.s and compatibility visit this page:
For Support, instructions and Windows and Linux Servers:
DroidMote simulates real devices in the Android system, other software on the market are just a remote custom keyboard IME. Beware of imitations. DroidMote is the only one with two analog controls, mouse and accelerometer data as the third analog control. Games that support a real gamepad recognize DroidMote as a real device. If you don't have a router, no problem. You can establish a connection point to point between the two devices with the function Tethering / portable hotspot of your device. (you do not need bluetooth, the bluetooth is slow and cover small distances)
You can control your Linux machine with DroidMote Server for Linux (free).
You can control your Windows machine DroidMote Server for Windows (free)
How does it work? Take a look to the video playlist
ATTENTION: The uinput module is required. A lot of Android devices already have this module by default, but everyone can have it. Read the FAQ, before buying or putting a negative vote, or contact the developer to solve your problems,through the forum or with an e-mail. DroidMote work very well also on MK802, you must only install the new firmware with uinput inside (read the FAQ). This version is compatible with ARM devices, for X86 version ask the developer.
[✔] Remote Mouse
[✔] Remote Multitouch Touchpad
[✔] Two Fingers Scroll Rotate Zoom
[✔] Remote Keyboard
[✔] Remote Mediaplayer
[✔] Remote Dpad
[✔] Remote Multitouch Gamepad
[✔] Remote Multiaxis Joystick with accelerometer data
[✔] Supports multiple phones simultaneously.
[✔] Two virtual analog stick
[✔] Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
[✔] TouchMouse for games that not support a real mouse
[✔] Voice dictation with android keyboard
[✔] Gesture typing with android 4.2 keyboard
[✔] Receives Hardware Controller commands from DroidMote Client
Warning: If DroidMote Server doesn't work on your tablet is only because you don't have the uinput module loaded in the kernel (SOLVABLE). If you don't have this module, not only DroidMote Server doesn't work, but many others good programs and external devices. 96% of Android devices especially all those with a bluetooth module, have already by default this module, and there are no problems. Some Android devices don't have the uinput module by default, especially the ALLWINNER A10, but it is very easy to find it and load it. I have personally compiled and distributed via the F.A.Q. some modules (uinput.ko) for the A10 ALLWINNER devices. But if you have a good ROM DroidMote works wonderfully without any additional action.
The UI is optimized for both phones and tablets.
This application is full-featured with no limitation, but ad-supported.
This application is not affiliated with The Pirate Bay.
* Send support requests to the email address listed below
* Ideas and suggestions: http://piratebaybrowser.uservoice.com/
* If you get many network errors, make sure The Pirate Bay is up by opening it in the stock browser before thinking about a bug in the app
* Before setting a low rating, contact us via the support email or the community website so we can improve the app!
Q: What is the meaning of the colored skulls?
A: The green skull means VIP, the pink means trusted user and the blue means helper. That means that those torrents are usually better quality because they come from a good source. Green is better than pink, pink better than blue and blue better than nothing.
Saves the list of installed apps so you can re-download them from Google Play Store later (on the same or another device). This way apps still show up in Downloads and receive updates (unlike with other backup apps like MyBackup Pro).
The idea is NOT to back up non-Play-Store apps or to save you from re-downloading apps, so please don't rate negatively due to that.
The app saves a backup of your application list (or the part of it that you choose) onto the device's SD card or other storage. If both the old and new devices have an SD card slot, simply move the SD card from the old to the new device, and restore your apps. If one or both devices don't have an SD card slot, connect the old device to a computer, copy the folder called AppListBackup (from the root of the device's storage) to your computer. Then copy that same folder to the root of the new device's storage and run App List Backup to restore your apps.
Note: There are also 2 ad-free paid versions of this app:
- App List Backup Pro: it's the same app, just without the ads. Costs $1. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.punsoftware.backup.ad_free
- App List Backup No-Permissions: same app, except that it doesn't ask for ANY permissions at all and doesn't save to the SD card/storage. Instead, it allows you to email yourself the backup list, then restore from that email. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.punsoftware.backup.no_perm
It has following possibilities:
- Write notes about your life
- Set a password of your diary
- Show entries in any range of dates
- Show entries of selected category
- Change appearance
- Change the theme
- Backup copy of your entries to SD card
- Recovery of your entries from SD card
- Attach photos
- Add user categories
- Sending entries by email
- Change the order of the entries
- Copy images to Diary
- Auto backup when exit
- Search entries
- Send all entries as text file to e-mail
- Copy entry in Twitter client
- Send entry by SMS client
- Upload and download backuped entries to DropBox folder
- Location feature
- Two kinds of entries preview list on main page. You can set up "Extended preview" in app settings menu.
- Ability to hide user interface on the record page. Open entry and press menu button of your device.
- Calendar view
- PrivateDiaryOnline.com - online service, sync between devices
- No Ads
Key: diary, note, memo, journal, secure, notepad.
p.s.: Adapted for Galaxy tab
AcerNIdus is an app to collect and report error message with user's permission.
Only errors from pre-loaded apps will trigger AcerNidus, and the actions will be:
1. Get related error info.
2. Send the data to server.
3. Kill itself.
== What is the purpose of AcerNidus? ==
AcerNidus could help us to find out some bugs that we missed.
We collect the bugs and then try to fix them in newer version.
Users could upgrade your app/image for those bugs fixing.
== Why enforce user to update AcerNidus? ==
This is the mechanism of Android market, not a policy of Acer.
As we know, in some versions of Android market, they will check updates for pre-loaded apps automatically.
By the way, newer Android market may correct this behavior.