- See students in your section
- Class chat
- Class work to keep track of your assessments
- Course announcemetns
- Group forums
- Student profile
- and more...
1- register, delete and replace courses.
2- display the current schedule.
3- display student transcript.
4- check enrollments.
5- check exam locations.
6- add notes.
**** only for University of Bahrain (UOB) students ****
• How to use Eclipse
• XML Programming
• User Interface Design
• Android Activity Lifecycle
• Android Layouts
• Much, much more!
Optimized for small, medium, large and extra-large screen sizes so the app looks great on any device!
For the public: http://mapp-develop.appspot.com/
For GISD students: http://geo2dev.garlandisd.net/course/view.php?id=92
• How to Plan and prepare yourself before going to Umrah
• How to tie Ihram
• From where does the Meeqat area starts
• What to say when you see the house of Allah (Kaaba) for the very first time
• Step by step pictorial representation of the pillars and fundamentals of Umrah. Meeqat, Ihram, Tawaf, Saq and halq (Qasr)
• Where and when to ask supplications
• Supplications in Arabic, transliteration in English and the meaning in English as well. Also listen to audio supplications as well
• A complete section by the name “General Rulings” answers about all of the questions regarding Umrah
Download this app and learn how
• To prepare or equip yourself before going to Umrah. What things to carry and what not to carry
• To perform Umrah According to Quran and Sunnah
• To know about the Meeqat area and where to be in a state of Ihram
• To know about the Do’s and Don’ts of Meeqat, Ihram, Tawaf & Sai
We (Darussalam Publishers and Distributors) would like to thank D-Tech Systems in abundance for researching, designing and developing the entire idea and application. D-Tech Systems is a sister concern of Darussalam. In coordination and collaboration with D-Tech systems we are planning to develop more intriguing and fascinating applications in times to come.
Prospectus Profile Includes:
- Digital prospectus
- Searchable online course database
- Register your interest for a course
- Open Day information
- Videos – University YouTube channel
- Interactive maps of the campus
- Alerts and news for UoB applicants
Open Day Profile Includes:
- Information on the University and Open Day programme
- Interactive day planner
- Interactive campus maps
- Live Instagram image feed taken by visitors
- Alerts and news for Open Day visitors
The Student Profile requires a secure University login to access certain functionality. The profile includes:
- Fresher’s fortnight program
- Exam Timetables
- Real time Campus PC availability – Find the nearest free PC
- Search for staff and student contact details
- Locate your friends who use the app (requires friend to accept)
- IT Services: Printing balance, Service Status, reset passwords, and access the University App store
- View your library record, search the library catalogue, journals and databases
- Interactive maps of the University and the city
- News, Events and Alerts
- Pay tuition fees and top up your printing and library account
- Access teaching and learning systems
- Travel information
- UBU (Students Union): Listen live to student radio, view cinema listings, and check sports fixtures
- Search and book on Workshops
- University Pocket Guide
- Student Societies (student profile)
- Careers Information and Search (student profile)
- Staff app profile with appropriate content
- Alumni app profile with appropriate content
- App content customisation, choose the functions you want in the app (student, staff, and alumni profiles)
When launching the app for the first time or changing profiles please be connected to Wi-Fi as it downloads the campus maps and other information.
UoB Me features include:
* University of Birmingham campus maps
* University news and events feeds
* Social media feeds
* Pocket guide of useful University contacts and information
* Emergency University alerts
The University alerts can be switched off however we would recommend you keep them switched on as we will only use this functionality for emergency communications about campus or University issues such as unplanned campus closures.