SEARCH ACROSS YOUR HANDWRITTEN NOTES
Write any keyword to retrieve the notes related to a specific topic, a meeting or a lecture, a contact or a location, etc. MyScript Smart Note recognizes any words you have written instantly.
WRITE NATURALLY AND SHARE YOUR NOTES
Your handwritten words are instantly recognized and can be converted into text (recognition available in 59 languages). Export your meeting or lecture notes to share them as text or PDF with your teammates by email, Facebook®, Twitter®, S-Note®, Dropbox®, Google Drive®, or Evernote®. Copy and paste handwritten text into email, messaging, or social media apps.
EDIT YOUR NOTE WITH GESTURES
As naturally as you write, edit your words on the fly with simple gestures. Strike to erase, split to insert space, and join to put words together, right in your note.
FIND WORD DEFINITIONS
Wonder what a concept exactly means, where a place is located, or the details on a famous person? Interact with words you have written to see their definition in Wiktionary®.
THE ADVANTAGES OF DIGITAL PAPER
Insert, resize or rotate images you can annotate; store notebooks and pages as you want; change your notebook background; rearrange, copy or delete pages as you like.
STORE YOUR NOTES IN THE CLOUD
Store your notes in your preferred cloud solution (Dropbox®, Google Drive®, Evernote®) and share them with your teammates.
The FREE version includes one notebook (10 pages) and you can share your notes as text. Premium features allow you to create unlimited pages and notebooks and share your notes in text and PDF.
Premium Features (available as in-app purchase)
• UNLIMITED notebooks and pages
• Advanced, UNLIMITED export capabilities: export entire notebooks, pages or selection as PDF
• Archive your work (backup/restore)
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Armenian, Azeri, Basque, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (Hong Kong), Chinese Traditional (Taiwan), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Canada), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, French (Canada), French (France), Gaelic, Galician, Georgian, German (Austria), German (Germany), Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Tatar, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
MyScript® Stylus™ Beta lets you handwrite your inputs on your phone or tablet. Our technology recognizes straight, cursive, scribbly writing - with or without a stylus.
• Edit your text on the fly with gestures:
- Erase characters, words or sentences
- Create line breaks
- Create or remove spaces
- Overwrite characters to correct
• Horizontal continuous writing, to help you write without breaking your flow. This works in portrait or landscape mode.
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones).
• Integrated dictionaries to help you write with the correct spelling in 63 languages.
• Supports cursive English recognition and emoticons in Asian language modes (Chinese, Japanese and Korean).
• The user interface of the app itself supports 11 languages including:
Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish.
During setup, Android displays a default privacy warning for all input applications. We would like to confirm that MyScript® Stylus™ Beta does not collect any of your data, credit cards or any other information.
Found a bug? Report it at https://support.myscript.com/
63 handwriting recognition languages:
Afrikaans - South Africa, Albanian – Albania, Arabic, Armenian – Armenia, Azeri – Azerbaijan, Basque – Spain, Belarusian – Belarus, Bulgarian – Bulgaria, Catalan – Spain, Chinese (Simplified) – PRC, Chinese (Traditional) – Hong Kong, Chinese (Traditional) – Taiwan, Croatian – Croatia, Czech – Czech republic, Danish – Denmark, Dutch – Netherlands, English – Canada, English – United Kingdom, English – USA, Estonian Estonia, Farsi – Iran, Flemish – Belgium, Finnish – Finland, French – Canada, French – France, Gaelic – Ireland, Galician – Spain, Georgia – Georgia, German – Austria, German – Germany, Greek – Greece, Hebrew – Israel, Hungarian – Hungary, Indonesian – Indonesia, Icelandic – Iceland, Italian – Italy, Japanese – Japan, Kazakh – Kazakhstan, Korean – Korea, Latvian – Latvia, Lithuanian – Lithuania, Macedonian – Macedonia, Malay – Malaysia, Mongolian – Mongolia, Norwegian – Norway, Polish – Poland, Portuguese – Brazil, Portuguese – Portugal, Romanian – Romania, Russian – Russia, Serbian (Cyrillic) – Serbia, Serbian (Latin) – Serbia, Slovak – Slovakia, Slovenian – Slovenia, Spanish – Mexico, Spanish – Spain, Swedish – Sweden, Tatar – Russia, Thai – Thailand, Turkish – Turkey, Ukrainian – Ukraine, Urdu – Pakistan, Vietnamese – Vietnam
★ TOP PRODUCTIVITY APPS WORLDWIDE
AirCalc is the only floating calculator for Android
AirCalc allows you to keep your calculator above any running applications. Enjoy the desktop experience on your device!
Like your desktop calculator, you can move, resize and even minimize AirCalc.
Best Calculator application with latest features. You will love it!
To switch between the simple and advanced view, just swipe your finger to the left or right on the keypad.
● Features :
☆ ABSOLUTELY FREE
☆ Fully floating
☆ Hide/Resize support
☆ Full Copy/Paste integration
☆ Full transparency/opacity support
☆ Multiple instance support
☆ Advanced features (sin, cos, log, square root...)
☆ Quick Hide (double tap on the title bar)
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Finally! A perfect and clear calculator!" - Julie
"Simple and efficient! Best calculator ever!" - Jimmy
"Awesome Very nice simple calculator." - Paul
★ ★ ★ If you have any request or question on the app, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond personally to every single email we receive ★ ★ ★
*** SEE OUR OTHER FLOATING APPS! ***
Tags: calculator, aircalc, divide, multiply, addition, substraction. add, best, substract, calculator, school, back to school, calculate, calculation, calculator, clear, top utility app, productivity
Perform calculations instantly while browsing the web, reading books, watching movies, playing games or while attending a call!
• Standard and Scientific mode. (Swipe left/right to switch views)
• Calculate complete expressions. For e.g.: 3+5*6+(123-46)/4+sin(90)*log(100)
• Open multiple calculator windows. [PRO version]
• You can minimize, maximize, close, move and resize any window just like in PC or MAC.
• Pinch to resize windows [PRO version] or drag the bottom right corner to resize.
• Minimize the app to floating bubbles and double tap to restore the window.
• Maximize the app by double tapping the title bar to use it just like any other app.
• Adjust window transparency so that they don't hide the content below. [PRO version]
• Start work from where you left - saves expression as you type.
• Degree and Radian mode for trigonometric functions.
• Results History (Stores expressions and answers. Tap on any answer to use it in expression) [PRO version]
• Copy expression and result to clipboard.
• Paste expression and results from clipboard.
• Share results with other apps. [PRO version]
For queries, suggestions or to report bugs please drop a mail at email@example.com
Update: Following questions from developers, we used an SDK called Tooleap to create the floating UI. You can join them here: www.tooleap.com
Floating Calculator places a floating bubble on your screen. Just click on the bubble to open the calculator.
You can freely move the calculator bubble, and toss it around the screen.
Floating Calculator gives you a simple and elegant multitasking solution available at the front of your screen.
You don't need to switch back and forth between apps to use the calculator.
Swipe the calculator screen to the left to find more arithmetic operations.
Floating Calculator is based on the Android stock calculator app first appeared in ICS, and is compatible with Android 2.2 and above.
Floating Search is included - Search is always one touch away!
With Floating Search you can easily search the web from anywhere on your device.
Any issues, requests or suggestions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the discussion at xda forums:
If you like our app please rate us at the play store :)
You can calculate while seeing the screen of other application programs when a browser is opened and when it becomes it wanting the calculation while the application program is executed.
The notification for the start can be displayed in 'ongoing' of the notification bar.
(The calculator doesn't reside but it is a switch for the start to the last. )
Combining with various launchers might be also practicable.
You can change
- Use ongoing bar
- Finish out range
- Play effect
- Auto clipboard
- Show comma
- Use font
- Extra button(Sing, Root)
- Show large + button
- Draw width and height
Tap the number area, displayed value can be written in the clipboard.
[Use external font]
External font can be specified by "Font" in Preference. (Pay version only)
It comes to be displayed with the font specified by a calculation result.
When "Use font" is being turned ON in Preference, as for a numerical button, this font is used similarly.
You can customize the row of buttons in Pay version.
It will become edit mode if "Edit mode" is chosen from Menu.
Since Select button dialog will be displayed if a button is pushed, please choose button to set as the position.
It will become a longwise button, if the same button is arranged two horizontally and two will be arranged in oblong length.
Edit mode is ended by choosing "compute mode" from a menu or by the tap besides the range.
The advertisement is not displayed.
You can customize buttons.
You can set button in 6 columns.
You can use "Square", "+Tax", "Memory" buttons.
You can change "Tax percent" in Preference.
- It operates since Android1.6.
- It is a confirmed operation by N-04C,GalaxyTab,SH-12C.
★ Several color themes
★ Infinite undo & redo
★ Search & replace
★ Auto & block indentation
★ Keep opened files and changes between sessions
★ Open files directly from dropbox or a file manager
★ Character encoding support
★ Keyboard shortcuts (List below)
★ Share documents with other services (dropbox, email, ...)
★ Preview HTML files in browser
★ Bracket matching
★ Go to line
★ Run Scripts in SL4A directly
★ Configurable Shortcuts
Pro version only features:
★ SFTP/FTP support
★ Dropbox, Drive, Box support
★ Custom themes
★ Run external commands through SSH
★ Root mode
Using different character encodings:
★ To open a document with a different character encoding than the default: long press the open file button
★ To create a new document with a different character encoding than the default: long press the new file button
★ You can make this behavior the default in the preference screen
Long pressing the save document button allows you to save a document with a different filename
DroidEdit is specially useful for new generation android tablets with external keyboards like the Asus Transformer.
Try Hacker's Keyboard for a developer friendly virtual keyboard.
You should try the ad supported DroidEdit Free before buying this app. The ad supported version has exactly the same functionality as the paid version except it doesn't have SFTP support, Dropbox support, Custom themes and root mode.
Please rate the app in the market. For bug reports, feature requests or any other subject please use the following contacts:
Mail: droideditapp (at) gmail.com
User Support: http://www.droidedit.com/support/
"Octave is [...] intended for numerical computations. It provides capabilities for the numerical solution of linear and nonlinear problems, and for performing other numerical experiments. It also provides extensive graphics capabilities for data visualization and manipulation"
This software is provided "as is" without warranties or conditions of any kind, either expressed or implied.
* Use a dedicated server that runs a full Octave installation to perform expensive mathematical calculations
* 2 Modes: Local Mode (stores .m files on your device) and Cloud Mode (synchronizes your projects with the cloud)
* Generate and view the result and plots from your Octave code
* Syntax highlighting (comments, operators, plot functions)
* Hotkeys (see below)
* Web-Interface (Cloud Mode)
* Dropbox integration (Local Mode: Menu -> Options -> Link to Dropbox)
* Box integration (Local Mode: Menu -> Options -> Link to Box)
* Autosave (Local Mode)
* Unlimited number of projects and documents (Local Mode)
* Encrypted transmission to the server by using HTTPS
* Max. number of projects and documents: 4 (Cloud Mode)
Add existing .m files / import existing projects in Local Mode:
* Link to Dropbox or Box (Options -> Link to Dropbox / Link to Box) and let Anoc automatically synchronize your projects
* Put all your files in the Anoc folder on your SD card: /sdcard/Anoc/Local/[project]/
Please note: There must exist at least one .m file. The name of the project is the [project] folder name.
Use function files: Create a new file e.g. worker.m and fill it with
function s = worker(x)
% worker(x) Calculates sine(x) in degrees
s = sin(x*pi/180);
In your main .m file you can call it with
Hotkeys in editor:
ctrl+g: generate PDF
ctrl+n: new document
ctrl+d: delete document
ctrl+.: next document
Draw functions, find intersections and show a table of values of the functions with an easy to use interface.
Use the following unique features to help you with your Calculus and Algebra class:
Algeo has every feature a scientific calculator needs:
*Trigonometric and Hyperbolic Functions
*Radians and Degree Support
*Supports Landscape Mode
If you need help press Menu button -> Help or send an e-mail!
If trigonometric functions give an incorrect answer, make sure you are in the correct angle mode.
You can check it in the upper right corner. To change it press more->DEG/RAD.
Used as a calculator the FX-603P simulator will exceed most other calculator available. The FX-603P simulator supports all arithmetic, trigonometric, logarithmic, hyperbolic, statistical functions and all alphanumeric display options of the original calculator.
And last not least the FX-603P simulator is fully programmable. You can write up to 20 programs, using 110 registers.
With the build in FA-6 cassette interface simulation you can save and load programs and data to your thump drive for later use. Or printout results with the FP-10 thermal printer simulation and then copy / paste them to other applications.
Do visit our FX-603P website or blog where you can download the original Manual of the Calculator. Remember that the Market-Comments have no answer function and I can't help you if you post there.
SUPPORTED ANDROID FUNCTIONS:
• Calculation results can be copies to the clipboard.
• Can be installed on the SD-Card.
• Participates in Androids build in backup and restore.
• Tablet compatible.
• Extra Printer for Tablets.
• Specification:Arithmetic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, raising to power and root – all judging the priority of operations) negative umbers, exponent, 33 parentheses at 11 levels and constant operations.
• Scientific Functions: Trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions (with angle in degrees, radians or gradients), hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic functions, logarithmic and exponential functions. inverse. Factorial, square root, square, decimal ⇔ Hour, Minute, Second conversion, coordinate transformation, absolute value, removing integer part, removing faction part, percentage, random numbers, π.
• Statistical functions Standard deviation (2 kinds), mean, sum, square sum, number of data.
• Memory: 5 key independent memory 110 register (non-volatile).
• Range of number: ± 1 × 10⁻⁹⁹ to ± 9.999999999 × 10⁹⁹ and 0, internal operations use 18 digits mantissa.
• Decimal Point Full decimal floating point arithmetic with underflow (possible display of engineering decimals).
• Calculation with fractions: simple and mixed fractions
• Base-N (Binary, Octal, Decimal, Hexadecimal)calculations: inverse, bitwise and, bitwise or, bitwise exclusive or
• Number of Steps: 999 steps (non-volatile)
• Jumps: Unconditional jump (GOTO), up to 10 pairs, condition jump (x=0, x≥0, x=F, x≥F), count jump (ISZ, DSZ), subroutine (GSP) up to 9 subroutines, up to 9 depths.
• Number of programs storable: Up to 20 (P0 to P19)
• Checking and Editing Functions Check, debug, deletion addition, etc.
• Indirect addressing for M-register, destination of jump, calling subroutines.
• Miscellaneous functions: Manual Jump (GOTO), temporary suspension of execution (PAUSE), command code and step number displayed during check, simulated FA-6 adaptor, simulatord FP-40 printer.
Currently VER, PEEK, POKE are not implemented.
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to save and load program state. Only the directory set in the preferences is accessed.
Tiny Apps are 18 floating apps, shown in small windows and staying on top of any other app. This makes multitasking a lot easier and boosts everyone's productivity!
» 18 apps
The following 12 apps are included: Notes, Audio Recorder, Paint, Web Browser, Music Player, Applauncher, Stopwatch, Video Player, Widgets, Calculator, File Explorer, Contacts, Gallery, Systeminfo, Camera, Translator, Network-Monitor, Calendar.
» Convincing functionality
All windows can be moved and resized. Furthermore, apps can be minimized to a small icon to save space.
» Simple design
Tiny Apps comes in a simple and easy design to give you a satisfying user-experience.
» True mutlitasking
There is no limit on the amount of simultaneously running apps. Feel free to run as many floating apps as you want!
This Android app is designed to be suitable for easy use by students and professionals who are capable in math and have some advanced coursework that uses math in high school or in higher education. (These courses are often found in STEM fields that involve Science, Technology, Engineering and Math.) This app can very useful in solving mathematical problems in STEM educational coursework and projects.
The numerical methods employed by this app to achieve problem solutions are widely used to accurately solve simple to very complex real-world mathematical problems in education, business and industry.
The dedicated website for PolyMathLite (www.polymathlite.com) is helpful to learn more about this software. The lower numbered Sample Problems in a particular problem area such as Linear Equations can be solved by the FREE version, while all the Sample Problems can be solved by the PAID version. As you use either version, you should solve the Sample Problem and then make a small change in the problem and resolve the problem. As you become more familiar with the editing, you can enter and solve complete problems on your phone or tablet.
PolyMathLite users find the following attributes very useful and convenient during problem entry and solution:
Executes on Android 2.3 or higher.
Fast execution (0.5 sec or less).
No internet connection is needed for all problem entry, solution and related activities.
Problem input is simple and is in standard form just like in math books and educational materials.
You can select the variable names during problem entry.
Problems can be saved for future use or modification.
Extensive HELP is always available within problem entry and solution.
Syntax error checking is provided during problem entry or attempted solution with helpful suggestions to eliminate entry errors.
Lines of problem code can be entered in any order as problem is automatically ordered during solution.
Problem solutions automatically provide a PolyMath Report that contains the calculated results table, summary of equations, problem source code, MATLAB m-file for problem solution, and calculated data points in tables or spreadsheets.
Options for output include the emailing of the PolyMath Report (includes complete entered problems and solution) via Gmail or other Mail packages. Cloud storage can be used. Bluetooth can also be used to communication to other devices.
Calculated results are easily available to other programs as tab delimited data within your Android device.
The PolyMathLite code is identical to the PolyMath PC code for problems involving systems of explicit, nonlinear and differential equations.
Solution algorithms are identical in PolyMathLite and PolyMath PC, and they can be selected and parameters specified as necessary. However, the default numerical methods and parameters accurately solve most problems.
TABULAR AND GRAPHICAL OUTPUT
Tabular solution output can be entered into other software within your Android device or sent via email options for use in other computers. As an example, the MATLAB m-file that is generated during problem solution can to sent to yourself an then used in a system where MATLAB is available for program execution or further problem development.
RECOMMENDED GRAPHICAL PACKAGE
The Plotim Free Graphs and the Plotim Graph Maker apps are available from Google Play or Play Store. They work very well with PolyMathLite and are highly recommended.
* Note various questions and answers via media tools
* Unit converter
* Ohms law
* Decibels of change
* BMI Calculator
* Random password generator
* qr codes and barcode
* CSV files as todo
* Import Contacts in the form of to-do tasks
* Export notes as text
* Note and lookup slang terms
* Note and look various word questions and answers
* Easily export the entire note database to SD card which allows for easily going from free to pro version or as a simple means of backup.
* Import/Restore notes database via SD
* Text-to-Speech (TTS) which allows for notes to be read back to you.
* prioritize notes according to you and the order of importance within your everyday life
* Search notes for keywords or via hash tags
* Geotagging of notes to remember locations and also allows for looking up street address if available using the longitude and latitude.
* sales tax discount, temperature, mortgage, tip calculator
* Lock notes so no one can read them
* Login screen
* status bar
* Comment support
* Auto Backup
* Folder Support
* Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
* Body Fat
* Body Mass Index (BMI)
* Daily Caloric Intake
* Max Heart Rate
* One Rep Max (1RM)
* Target Heart Rate
* Waist To Hip Ratio
* Water Intake
* alarms and reminders using the built in system or using Google calendar.
* to-do support
* Stopwatch values
* slang words
* Word suggestions
* Word usage examples
* Shopping & grocery list
* Adjust image size - choose between small or large
* Enhanced notepad application with numerous improvements.
* High performance and real time feedback on large text files (more than 10,000 lines).
* Show and hide line numbers.
* Undo and redo modifications without limit.
* Display, increase and decrease line indents.
* Fast selection and editing.
* Smooth scroll in both vertical and horizontal direction.
* Directly goto specified line number.
* Quickly search and replace.
* Easily input color hex.
* Automatically detect character encoding.
* Auto indent for new lines.
* Open file from recent opened and added files.
* Be able to edit system files for rooted devices.
* Support both light and dark theme.
* Optimized for both phone and tablet.
QuickEdit Text Editor includes a lot of optimization on performance and user experience, the speed and feedback is much better than published text editor apps on Google Play. You can use it as text editor or code editor for normal text files and programming files
If you can help to translate this application to your native language, please contact our email: email@example.com.
If you have any problem or suggestion, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also share your comment to QuickEdit thread on xda-developers:
Thanks for using QuickEdit!
✓DOESN'T REQUIRE INTERNET CONNECTION
You can access almost all functions also without internet connection.
Can perform all the functions of an advanced scientific calculator and is able to plot 2D and 3D functions, also provides numeric conversion octal, hexadecimal and binary forms, allows the derivative calculation, multi plotting and the direct plotting of the derivatives functions. Includes logarithmic functions, trigonometric and hyperbolic functions, allows for the calculation of the MCD, linear combinations and permutations, factorization and much more. See the help in the section for detailed information on how to invoke the functions and syntax notation to use.
-EQUATION SOLVER [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
Allow to find the equation roots real and complex. Just set the degree of the equation and fill out the fields to get the result.
This tool provide a powerful matrix solver. You can calculate inverse, transpose, the standard rank, exponentiation, break it down, finding the determinant, finding eigenvalues and eigenvectors, calculate the product, addition, subtraction and multiplication of matrices and much more.
-GEOMETRIC SOLVER [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
• Midpoint coordinates in 2D and 3D plane
• Distance between two points in 2D and 3D plane
• Linear interpolation
• Calculation of perimeter and area of plane figures
• Calculation of volume and surface of solids
• Perpendicular bisector
• Perpendicular distance
• Point slope straight line eq
• Segment coordinates of points
• Slope intercept straight line eq
• Vectors cartesian product
• Vectors scalar products
-STATISTICAL TOOLS [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
• Cohen's D
• Effect size
• Elliptic Gamma function
• Empiric rule
• Geometric mean
• Hankel function
• Inverse Gamma distribution
• Linear regression
• Logarithmic Gamma distribution
• Neumann function
• Percentile to Z-score
• Polygamma function
• Pooled variance
• Spherical Hankel function
• T-Test critical value
• Tukey post-hoc test
• Z-score to percentile
-PROBABILISTIC FUNCTIONS [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
• Bayesian inference
• Binomial distribution
• Cauchy-lorentzian distribution
• Expected value
• Exponential distribution
• Gumbel distribution
• Hypergeometric distribution
• Multinomial distribution
• Normal distribution
• Poisson distribution
• Probability density distribution
• Rayleigh distribution
• Venn conditional probability
• Weibull cumulative distribution
-FINANCIAL TOOLS [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
Allows you to meet all major needs in financial calculation. The list of available features includes the calculation and \ or analysis of:
• Break even calculator
• Dividend payout ratio
• FCNR cash certificate issue price
• FCNR income deposit
• Individual retirement account (IRA)
• Interest rate calculator
• Inventory cost in both FIFO and LIFO mode
• Mortgage payment calculator
• Net Present Value calculator (NPV)
• Retirement calculator
• Return on investment (ROI)
• Total return
• Value Added Tax (VAT) calculator
-EQUIVALENCE CALCULATOR [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
Allows you to convert and execute operations between different unit scales or monetary currencies. Thousands and thousands units are supported. Are also permitted transactions between different units on condition that are compatible with each other.
The app is available in English and Italian, more translation and functions are coming. Stay tuned.
In case of problems or suggestion use the form on the site:
Follow us on Facebook:
This app currently uses a text field and the standard input keyboard of Android devices, giving you access to all the features of REDUCE. It also provides functionality for saving your work on internal or external storage and retrieving it later through a menu click.
Based on the source code of an earlier app 'Android REDUCE' published in May 2012 by, then, undergraduate student Ahmad Akra and his supervisor Prof. Arthur C. Norman, this version was created thanks to the efforts of Mr. Dieter Egger.
If you have any comments, or (better yet!) if you are a good Android developer and would like to find out if you can help improve this app, please send an email to Ahmad Akra (email@example.com).
A copy of the source code is found here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44265477/ReduceTextVersion.zip