Create original messages and drawings to send to your family and friends !
"My Blackboard" is realistic and has various tools and options:
• 6 colors and custom colors and three sizes of chalk
• Chalk sound effects
• undo and redo actions
• erase everything at once
• zoom and move your blackboard to get more precision
• Different background options (lined blackboard, black or green blackboard)
• send or save your message or drawing
• Arithmetic module : 3 level calculation practice function for additions, subtractions, multiplications and divisions.
• Writing module : Writing practice function for small prints and capital letters in script and cursive, numbers and words.
- Tablet support - the app works beautifully on tablets, it isn't just a resized phone app.
- Categories - sort your notes in categories!
- Material design interface - utilises the latest in android design!
- Rymate Notes is lightweight, so it runs fast on any phone
- Supports gingerbread again! because why not
NEW IN OUR NEWEST UPDATE
- More material design goodness!
- supports gingerbread again!
Source Code is avaliable for download on GitHub: https://github.com/rymate1234/Rymate-Notes
Icon is made by firstname.lastname@example.org
Something like Celtx or Final Draft but for Android.
MyScreenplays uses an unique non-linear approach to mobile screenwriting. Whith this you can access to any element of your script and do whatever you want with it.
Its like a non-linear video editor but for screenwriting.
Main features are:
Auto indent, auto format, auto upper case, automatic parenthetical, transitions...
Automatic cover. Just insert your data in settings screen.
Autocomplete for characters, locations and parenthetical directions.
Smart automatic alternate on new dialogs. Changes the character who talks for it's own.
Non linear edition. You can create edit and/or move your elements (dialogs, actions, sequences) like an non linear video editor. Just click on the arrows and slide.
With a clipboard you can move or duplicate any element between different scripts or sequences.
Use clipboard for store a screenplay with shots or any other coommon pieces.
Export fully formatted hollywood standard screenplays.
-HTML (ready for print in industry standard)
-PDF (requires internet connection)
-Doc (to open your script and edit it in any word processor including google docs, microsoft word, openoffice, libreoffice...)
-LaTeX (using standard LaTeX packages)
-Celtx: you can export your scripts for using on a Celtx desktop/mobile aplication
-Final Draft: Export for final draft screenwriter software.
Screenplays from other devices shared on the cloud using google docs power
Final Draft: load a .fdx file on your google docs and use it in myScreenplays
Celtx: load a .celtx file on your google docs account and import it in myScreenplays
You can also use this app to convert a Celtx file into a Final Draft one and vice-versa!
Headers in Italian, Portuguese, German, French
Create new screenplays from scratch or using outlines as template.
Cloud integrated with Google docs technology. You can export or import scripts using your google docs account.
Share with other people and work together.
Continue your work between many devices. (ie. your phone and your tablet).
Voice input.(requires voice search from google).
Treatment support using google docs technology. Just fill a form and apply it to your script or create an entire new one based on your outline.
Treatment editor. Use it for your info, notes or whatever.
Edit directly on preview. Just click the element you want to change.
Permissions for accesing your Google docs account are required if you want to use cloud features like import/export, share and treatment.
Also needs internet connection for PDF export.
This is a Free version with ads. Pro version without ads it's also avaliable.
At this point both versions are the same except for the ads.
This can change in future versions.
Please report any bugs you found!
It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for producing tutorial videos or for recording her/his lecture while teaching using LectureNotes (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it to prepare tutorial videos for fellow students. However, it has many potential applications outside university, for instance in business or technology.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 4.1 or later (it is developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, and an Asus MeMO Pad).
NOTE: LectureVideos cannot be used on its own, it is designed to serve as an extension for LectureNotes and can only be used in conjunction with it. If you wish to record video and audio while taking handwritten notes, launch LectureNotes and start video and audio recording there, the video and audio files will be stored within the corresponding notebook directory.
LectureVideos uses the Android MediaCodec API that became available with Android Jelly Bean to encode video and audio, so that Android 4.1 or later is required. It has been carefully tested on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, and an Asus MeMO Pad. However, since the behaviors of the Android MediaCodec differ significantly between devices, LectureVideos might not work on a given device.
LectureVideos entirely relies on the Android MediaCodec and does neither contain any codecs nor any other encoding, decoding, multiplexing, or demultiplexing code (mainly to avoid legal problems).
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows display content and audio signals to be recorded while taking handwritten notes using LectureNotes (root permissions not required)
* allows recorded display content and audio signals to be replayed using LectureNotes
* allows recorded display content and audio signals to be multiplexed into an MP4 container file using LectureNotes (devices with Android 4.3 or later only)
Possible issue: For good audio quality, it is advisable to use an external microphone, in particular when taking notes with a stylus with a hard tip in parallel (the noise that the tip causes on the device display and human voices are in the same frequency range and the former cannot be filtered away reliably).
This application is Optimized for phones and tablets, also supports text to speech.
This app will add a few search access points on your device. If you do not want to use this new search page, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we get a few cents and it will help us a lot to keep developing more apps. If you don’t, you can delete it and no harm is done (our app remains the same, no need to uninstall it!). Thank you.
Ele é útil para empreiteiro, marceneiro, engenheiro, arquitetos, serralheiro,
carpinteiro, desenhistas de móveis, calheiros, vidraçarias, marmorarias e
todos os profissionais que precisam desenhar e anotar medidas de seus clientes.
Uma das vantagens é que as medidas podem ser anotadas sobre um desenho ou foto.
Há um editor de desenho muito fácil de usar, que permite rascunhar um desenho
ou esboço rapidamente.
O usuário pode criar um desenho limpo sem medidas e salvar como modelo,
para reutilizar nas anotações de medidas recorrentes.
Também é possível agrupar tudo o que foi anotado dentro uma única
entidade como um cliente, obra, local, objeto etc.
Não há propaganda no aplicativo mas nós oferecemos um serviço
de geraçao de PDF que pode ser contratado por um período de tempo.
Este serviço utiliza recursos dos nossos servidores e não está incluído
Ao instalar o aplicativo o serviço de geração de PDF fica disponível
por um tempo determinado para você experimentar.
A versão gratuita tem algumas limitações mas a maioria das funcionalidades podem ser utilizadas mesmo após o vencimento da licença.
Esperamos que o aplicativo seja útil para o seu negócio.
Qualquer dúvida entre em contato conosco.
As soon as you need more than just a shopping list, you will appreciate the thought and functionality that has gone into making CleverNote a best of breed app.
All notes are synced to Google Drive, so whether you're mobile or on your PC, your notes are where you need them, when you need them.
All notes are available offline. Always.
Notes can be created directly from the Notification Bar, and can "float" over other windows. This means that whatever else your device is doing, it's ready to take your notes too.
Oh... and it's free!
Draw functions, find intersections and show a table of values of the functions with an easy to use interface.
Use the following unique features to help you with your Calculus and Algebra class:
Algeo has every feature a scientific calculator needs:
*Trigonometric and Hyperbolic Functions
*Radians and Degree Support
*Supports Landscape Mode
If you need help press Menu button -> Help or send an e-mail!
If trigonometric functions give an incorrect answer, make sure you are in the correct angle mode.
You can check it in the upper right corner. To change it press more->DEG/RAD.
* Graph tracer via trackball, trackpad, d-pad(hard or soft)
** Press for current trace position
** Up/down to change functions
* Find intersection of 2 graphs
* Save graph to SD card in "My Graphs"
* Pinch-to-zoom and panning
* Full screen graphing calculator
* Custom equation keyboard
* All colors are customizable
* Long press to bring up soft d-pad (top or bottom)
* Install on external media
I would love to hear suggestions for any improvements or if you have problems using this program. Please email me if you think something is missing or if you would like to request functionality.
I am not able to respond to comments, so please send an email so I can be clear on your request.
(aka graph generator, function grapher, function plotter, math grapher, graphing calculator, function generator, maths graph)
Create a new script. Then... type! Don't bother manually indenting or waste time identifying characters, action, or slug lines. You just write naturally in plain text!
With a swipe, DubScript formats your plain text script to standard screenplay presentation, which you can output as PDF, Final Draft (FDX), cloud printer, or HTML.
DISPLAY FOUR POPULAR SCRIPT FORMATS
☑ Plain Text (Fountain)
☑ Final Draft (.FDX)
☑ CeltX (.HTML)
CONVERT BETWEEN FORMATS
☑ From Plain Text (Fountain) to PDF, HTML, or Final Draft (FDX)
☑ From Final Draft (FDX) to Plain Text (Fountain)
Screenplay files are saved to your device's local external storage. No cloud stuff or required Internet connection. That said, you can open scripts via email, GDrive, DropBox, and other cloud services. And you can tap the Share button to forward the plain text script to yourself or others.
AVOID FORMATTING DISTRACTIONS
DubScript uses Fountain, a simple way to write quickly in plain text without dealing with the usual "screenwriting software" formatting interruptions that get in your way. Check out this video from pro screenwriter John August (unaffiliated with DubScript, BTW) who helped create the open Fountain standard: https://goo.gl/9WhkaJ
Summary: Just write something "screenplayish" and you should be good-to-go! But if you want more info, the Fountain "syntax" as it were, is here: http://fountain.io/syntax
TONS OF FEATURES
• Unlimited scripts!
• Edit in plain text. You can copy and paste text between apps
• Script files are saved right on your device in external storage, so access them easily from your PC, on your removable SD Card, or via other apps.
• Print to PDF or even a cloud printer (Android 4.4+)
• Text styles ARE supported! Bold/underline/italic/centered text, and more
• The editor offers undo/redo, find/replace text, spell check, scene/character suggestion, screenplay dictionary, etc.
• Dual (side-by-side) dialogue
• Title page, forced page breaks, scene numbering, notes, lyrics, auto-CONT'D
• Page count to track your progress!
• Lots of keyboard shortcuts for fast writing with hard keyboards
• Hear your dialogue spoken out loud! That's right, speech!
• A bunch of screenplay fonts (including Courier Prime) at adjustable sizes, built-in.
• Manual save, OR auto-save when the editor goes into the background (turn this on in Settings)
• Tons of statistics, including character, page, and scene counts
• Adjustable interface-- night reading mode, move/hide buttons and tabs, full-screen mode to eliminate extraneous UI (KitKat+) and more
• As you edit, your work is automatically backed up to a "rescue copy" every 500 characters or so... just in case you run out of battery or the system crashes.
• UTF-8 support
• Got CyanogenMod? Use Courier Prime font in your system theme!
DubScript is committed to offering the best value of any serious writing app. THE FEATURES ABOVE ARE FREE AND UNLIMITED!
You also have a subscription option to remove ads and a tiny watermark on printed output & PDF, which you cancel any time. (There are NO ads in view mode regardless, so read scripts uninterrupted.)
More more info, visit https://www.dubscript.com
Update: Thanks to the New York Times for the great review! http://goo.gl/Z0uarA
•Mark-up your images with common shapes (auto recognition to complete the shapes)
•Annotate your images with text notes, audio
•Capture device’s environment info (can turn it on/off) and share along with the outputs
•Share all annotated images once via PDF, MS Word or HTML file
Image Annotation will be used in the following use cases:
•Mobile app testers who want to report bugs, send the feedbacks or enhancements
•Add notes to your images for whatever purpose
Image Annotation make your images speakable in a very easy manner!
I made this app when I was 15, it served as a learning experience for me. It's a little funky sometimes, but I no longer have the source code, and therefore will not be updated or supported. It's still an interesting little app, however, I feel that there are other free alternatives that provide a more solid experience.
Sorry! I've gotten quite a bit better over the years, so feel free to try some of my other apps!
Notable. Simply beautiful cloud notes for Android™.
Many notepad apps are messy, and show too much information. I mean, we just want to take notes right? Notable shows the menus only when you need them, then they disappear!
Notable syncs with your Dropbox account so that your notes are stored safely in the cloud, as well as allowing you to edit your notes on your other Android devices!
If you have any questions, suggestions, or issues, please contact me! I will be happy to help.
Out of all the notepad apps out there, I always needed to create a new note, before typing. It was a 4-step process. Open app, create new note, enter the note title, before I could actually type anything.
I wanted something quicker and easier, without all the clutter of features.
This is my solution!
- App comes with 5 pages of easily navigable notes.
- Each page is preloaded with exactly 1 page of empty lines. Click any line and begin typing.
- Simple and few, but powerful features.
- App re-opens into last opened page.
- Lines which start with '-', will automatically prepend '-' on the new line when you press return.
- Able to recognise links (eg numbers, URLs). Lock the editing to enable clicking links.
- Great for fast note taking. or whenever you need to jot down something in a hurry, before it slips away.
- Intuitive design and flow. Great deal of thought to make it feel as easy, natural and fast as possible.
- Replicates a true and real-world notepad like you would carry in your pocket!
- Although my app comes with ads, I've made it as unobtrusive as possible. App controls are around the bottom, while the ad is only at the top.
Coming Soon :
- Widget Support (View all your 5 pages from 1 Widget!)
- CheckBox support
- E-mail and syncing your page of notes (ie with dropbox etc)
- and others!
ou pequenas empresas que buscam praticidade e rapidez no atendimento aos seus clientes.
Com este aplicativo você cadastra seus produtos, clientes e serviços para facilitar a
elaboração de orçamentos.
O orçamento pode ser elaborado e enviado ao seu cliente diretamente do aplicativo.
O orçamento é gerado no formato PDF e fica arquivado no seu aparelho.
Você também pode enviá-lo para o seu e-mail, drive virtual ou baixar no seu computador local.
Cada orçamento elaborado fica em uma lista agrupada por status.
Você pode definir se o orçamento está Aberto, Enviado, Fechado e Finalizado.
Após um orçamento ser fechado você pode dar baixa na quantidade
orçada, assim você tem um CONTROLE DE ESTOQUE de seus produtos.
O controle de estoque é simples e sem burocracia, você tem o controle de saída das
quantidades e também os avisos de reposição dos produtos conforme vai
fechando os orçamentos e retirando os produtos.
O cabeçalho do orçamento pode ser configurado para você ou a sua empresa e você pode
adicionar a sua foto ou um logotipo diretamente no aplicativo.
É um aplicativo muito prático, e em poucos minutos você entrega um orçamento
com qualidade invejável. Com ele você agrega mais eficiência e profissionalismo ao seu negócio.
Não há propaganda no aplicativo mas o serviço de geração do orçamento em PDF utiliza recursos
dos nossos servidores e não está incluído no APP.
Nós disponibilizamos este serviço através de uma licença gratuíta que pode ser obtida através
do próprio aplicativo. O serviço fica disponível por um tempo determinado para você experimentar.
Depois que a licença vence o serviço é suspenso automaticamente, e o aplicativo continua
executando as funções gratuítas. As funções gratuítas inclui os cadastros, os cálculos do
orçamento e o controle de estoque.
Ao instalar o APP e solicitar uma licença gratuíta, você receberá no seu e-mail
o número da licença e o Manual do Usuário completo.
Não é necessário preencher cadastro e o proprietário da licença será o proprietário do e-mail.
Esperamos que você goste do aplicativo.
Nós estamos a disposição para qualquer dúvida ou sugestão.
Um grande abraço e Obrigado!
This app currently uses a text field and the standard input keyboard of Android devices, giving you access to all the features of REDUCE. It also provides functionality for saving your work on internal or external storage and retrieving it later through a menu click.
Based on the source code of an earlier app 'Android REDUCE' published in May 2012 by, then, undergraduate student Ahmad Akra and his supervisor Prof. Arthur C. Norman, this version was created thanks to the efforts of Mr. Dieter Egger.
If you have any comments, or (better yet!) if you are a good Android developer and would like to find out if you can help improve this app, please send an email to Ahmad Akra (email@example.com).
A copy of the source code is found here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44265477/ReduceTextVersion.zip