You may also chop/clip a media file, or extract the audio to make a ring tone.
You may specify the parameters including video/audio bit rate, resolution, frame rate, audio sample rate.
It is easy to pick/specify the parameters with the special designed UI.
LGPL ffmpeg is used.
Play GSM/WAV/AU voicemail attachment.
Support following encodings:
Must work with other apps, In email,browser, etc, Press file->"open with"->"Remote Wave".
Sub project of Remote RDP
This is a BETA version of the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. It plays both audio and video.
It is intended for everyone, but this version is not perfectly stable.
It is still a beta, so it might kill your kitten or destroy your house, but it should be mostly fine now.
Use it at your own risk. Have fun! :)
This version is for devices with an ARMv7 CPU or a x86 CPU. ARMv6 devices will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
As this is an early BETA version, a lot of things are not finished, but will change for the final release:
• Hardware decoding works only with a limited set of hardware;
• Other unknown issues.
VLC for Android Beta needs acces to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, during the beta, to help understand crashes and issues.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your media files
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming calls
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during incoming calls.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "full network access", to open network streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the audio player.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
Video: mp4, wmv, avi, mkv, dv, rm, mp, mpeg, flv, divx, swf, dat, h264, h263, h261, 3gp, 3gpp, asf, mov, m4v, ogv, vob, vstream, ts.
Audio: mp3, wma, ogg, mp2, flac, aac, ac3, amr, pcm, wav, au, aiff, 3g2, m4a, astream.
Media Player finds all your videos automatically for you. Media Player saves your time and disk space to transcoding or format converting. Just put your video on sdcard or click the URL in browser to watch it.
Support sub: srt, ass, ssa, sub,txt, utf, smi, rt,aqt, jss, js, utf8, utf-8.
Media Player load external subtitle with same name of video automatically and support .m3u playlist.
Media Player provides a powerful WiFi transfer function: Upload and download video files to/from your phone over a wireless connection.
WiFi Transfer is a light-weight web server that lets you upload and download files to/from your phone over a wireless connection. It doesn't require any special software on the computer so you can use it anywhere.
1) Supports all video formats;
2) Hardware Acceleration - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
3) Mutil-Core Decoding - Dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
4) Automatic identifiy all mobile phone video files;
5) Provides a wifi cable;
6) Supports HD videos and HD video playing memory optimization;
7) Playlists and continuous play;
8) Thumbnail displays of videos;
9) Delete, Rename, Play/Pause operations;
10) Codec Plugin.
The app plots the fundamental frequency versus time.
The application can be used to tune musicals instruments.
The app can be used to measure sound Doppler Effect: J.A Gómez-Tejedor, J.C Castro-Palacio y J. A. Monsoriu. "The acoustic Doppler effect applied to the study of linear motions", European Journal of Physics, 35 (2), 025006 (9pp), 2014. doi: 10.1088/0143-0807/35/2/025006. http://iopscience.iop.org/0143-0807/35/2/025006
More information about the App can be found in the reference: J. A. Gómez-Tejedor, J. C. Castro-Palacio and J. A.Monsoriu. "Frequency analyser: A new Android application for high precision frequency measurement". Computer Applications in Engineering Education (2015). DOI: 10.1002/cae.21618. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cae.21618/abstract
-can cover a frequency range from 10Hz to 20kHz (actual range dependent on your audio hardware),
-exact tone generation, no messy approximation,
-*new* toggle for logarithmic slider,
-multiple wave types! Choose from sine, square, sawtooth and triangle,
-setting the frequency down to a single Hertz (and not 10 Hz, like in some other applications),
-connect external speakers to your device for even better sound and frequency range!
-Easy way to contact the developer: just press the "Report Bug/Suggest Feature" button and type away!
-option to keep the app running indefinitely,
-adapted for accessibility applications - easier to use for the vision-impaired.
Note: you can set the volume simply by using the buttons on your phone.
Internet permissions are needed for:
-ads (this is an ad-supported ad),
-feedback (you can report a bug or suggest a feature directly from the app),
-ANONYMOUS usage statistics.
Wakelock permission is needed for the "keep alive" option.
1. HD Audio recording.
2. Simple UI, instant start.
3. All the required functionality is in one screen and within the user's click.
4. Supported operations in Pro Version
- Recording with high quality.
- Play, pause, stop audio file.
- Send/Share your recording.
- Delete your recording right from the app.
- Save the recording file.
5. A timer to monitor your recording time.
If you aren't glad about this app, please send me an email We will fix it for you.
Thank you about using the app.
This application is a handy tool for recording the sound and editing the saved recordings. You can use it to edit your saved recordings until you think you have them right.
If you have any questions or you want to help Sound Recorder to add support for your language, please email email@example.com, thanks.
-- With the sound record your life.
* Simple and practical recording functions.
* Support recording in the background.
* Displays the recording status in the notification bar.
* Comfortable list management.
* Support editing the saved recordings.
* Use the graphical interface to display the audio band.
* Precise control of time for cutting.
* Set the recording as ringtone.
* Send and share the recordings.
* Support for multiple languages.
- Recording format: *.amr
1.It didn't have the recording time limit, and this is related to the free space of the storage.
Record with back or front camera.
You can make and receive phone calls while recording (Some devices record the conversation).
You can use others applications while recording.
The device does not plays any sound when the recording starts or stops (Some devices do not support this depending on your country laws)
You can choose the folder where you want to save your videos.
The app creates an icon called "folder" in your desktop , pressing that icon starts or stops the recording, only you know that the device is recording . A notification appears at the top left corner of the screen while recording.
You can delete the shortcut, and if you need it afterwards, you can create another one .
Open the destination folder of the video recordings and watch inside the app, in menu > open folder
This app allows you to make video recordings and the people around will not notice it. Once the recording is started you can use the others app in your phone, even receive and make phone calls, or lock the screen. The device does not plays any sound, you only notice the start or stop recording when you have it in your hand with a little vibration.
First of all make sure that you choose a camera resolution supported by the camera you have choosen, otherwise the recording could fail.You can check it in you device specifications.
It uses official APIs added in Android Lollipop so it requires no rooting.
Videos are stored in an easy to find folder, so you can use your favorite applications to view, edit, and share them.
"... aptly named..." - Android Police :)
This is a stealth app that helps you record video in the background, even when the phone’s screen is locked. This is a very handy tool in situations that require you to capture footage without the knowledge of the party in question.
Salient features :
★ High, Medium and Low quality video recording options provided
★ Recordings available in 3gp or Mp4 formats
★ Unlimited recording time
★ Application movable to SD Card
Instructions for use:
★ To start recording, click on the ‘Start’ button of the app
★ The application gets triggered in the background
★ To stop recording, you just need to tap on the ‘recording’ post on notification or click on 'Stop' button of the app, and your file is saved
★ Use long press on recording list to delete video
Can be used as:
Spy video camera
Spy video recorder
Hidden video camera
Background video camera
Secret video recorder
Keyword: spy camera, spy DVR, spy video, background camera, stealth camera, stealh video, secret camera, secret video, secret video camera, secret video recorder, SVR, hidden camera, hidden video, hidden video recorder, silent camera, silent video, silent recorder, silent DVR
♠ Save video in SD card, player for watch your video
✔ You can use recorder even when your phone turn off screen, lock, run other application, etc..
✔ Setting Show/hide small camera preview everywhere in phone screen
✔ Setting show icon in notification bar when recording
✔ Widget help you start recorder quickly,
✔ This application include video player.
Let enjoy this application.
Mail me if any questions.
Device Analyzer collects usage statistics in the background while you use your phone. Personally identifying information is removed whenever possible while preserving useful information. Periodically the recorded data is uploaded to our server at the University of Cambridge, where we will aggregate it with other people's data and draw inferences from the patterns that emerge.
What's in for me?
- Personal analytics - extracting data from the things we do every day, e.g. phone calls or our movement patterns - is becoming increasingly popular. We provide you with new ways to look at what is happening inside your mobile phone. The website allows you to download all the raw data we collect from your phone.
- See your 3G data traffic and wifi traffic, phone minutes and texts sent.
Why do we collect your data?
Perhaps surprisingly, we know relatively little about how individuals use smart phones. Which of the many features do you use? And how often? Do you often miss calls? How many text messages do you send? Mobile phone carriers know your calling patterns but often don't make them available to manufacturers. They in turn conduct interviews and surveys to see what people like about their phones and what they use them for, but these are always limited to a relatively small group of people.
Device Analyzer performs rigorous, automatic collection. It doesn't get tired after a week of recording what you have done and can provide a large and detailed data set covering a broad audience. We will use this data set to make recommendations for the improvement of future smart phones, extract patterns and trends. Our aim is to provide new insights and recommendations based on what people do.
With your permission, we would like to share your data set with other academic and industrial researchers worldwide so that they can get even more from it. If you don't want this to happen please let us know with a single click in the app and your data will only be used within the University of Cambridge.
What is collected?
Here is an overview of the types of data we collect:
- when you turn on your phone or charge it
- when you make phone calls and send texts
- which apps you use
- wifi and bluetooth devices near your phone
- your coarse (network-based location)
A detailed document containing all data collected is available here: http://goo.gl/EP9E5
* Only contains information for buses in Cambridgeshire, UK. *
Please email us if you want another county so we can gauge interest.
Developed in the Digital Technology Group at the Computer Laboratory of the University of Cambridge
Check the preliminary content we have placed on the sharing server!
Feel free to email us with your comments and suggestions!