Video: mp4, wmv, avi, mkv, dv, rm, mp, mpeg, flv, divx, swf, dat, h264, h263, h261, 3gp, 3gpp, asf, mov, m4v, ogv, vob, vstream, ts.
Audio: mp3, wma, ogg, mp2, flac, aac, ac3, amr, pcm, wav, au, aiff, 3g2, m4a, astream.
Media Player finds all your videos automatically for you. Media Player saves your time and disk space to transcoding or format converting. Just put your video on sdcard or click the URL in browser to watch it.
Support sub: srt, ass, ssa, sub,txt, utf, smi, rt,aqt, jss, js, utf8, utf-8.
Media Player load external subtitle with same name of video automatically and support .m3u playlist.
Media Player provides a powerful WiFi transfer function: Upload and download video files to/from your phone over a wireless connection.
WiFi Transfer is a light-weight web server that lets you upload and download files to/from your phone over a wireless connection. It doesn't require any special software on the computer so you can use it anywhere.
1) Supports all video formats;
2) Hardware Acceleration - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
3) Mutil-Core Decoding - Dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
4) Automatic identifiy all mobile phone video files;
5) Provides a wifi cable;
6) Supports HD videos and HD video playing memory optimization;
7) Playlists and continuous play;
8) Thumbnail displays of videos;
9) Delete, Rename, Play/Pause operations;
10) Codec Plugin.
★ Supported Video Formats
3g2, 3gp, 3gp2, 3gpp, amv, asf, avi, divx, drc, dv, f4v, flv, gvi, gxf, iso, m1v, m2v, m2t, m2ts, m3u8, mkv, mov, mp2, mp2v, mp4, mp4v, mpe, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv2, mts, mtv, mxf, mxg, nsv, nuv, ogm, ogv, ogx, ps, rec, rm, rmvb, tod, ts, tts, vob, vro, webm, wm, wmv, wtv, xesc,
★ Supported Audio Formats
3ga, a52, aac, ac3, adt, adts, aif, aifc, aiff, amr, aob, ape, awb, caf, dts, flac, it, m4a, m4p, mid, mka, mlp, mod, mpa, mp1, mp2, mp3, mpc, mpga, oga, ogg, oma, opus, ra, ram, rmi, s3m, spx, tta, voc, vqf, w64, wav, wma, wv, xa, xm
• Horizontal swipe to flip through your media database
• Long press to see options
• Multi-touch and single-touch supported
♥ Your Feedback is always welcome.
-- Records wav files to a customizable directory, with date and time stamps for file names.
-- Choose sample rate (8000, 11025, 16000, 22050, 44100)
-- Plays back last recorded wav file by default, but any wav file on the device can be played via the file picker.
-- Shows waveform for current wav file as background image.
-- Totally free and open-source; no ads.
Based on Public Domain Sound Recorder by Tim Hutt:
Play GSM/WAV/AU voicemail attachment.
Support following encodings:
Must work with other apps, In email,browser, etc, Press file->"open with"->"Remote Wave".
Sub project of Remote RDP
This application is a handy tool for recording the sound and editing the saved recordings. You can use it to edit your saved recordings until you think you have them right.
If you have any questions or you want to help Sound Recorder to add support for your language, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks.
-- With the sound record your life.
* Simple and practical recording functions.
* Support recording in the background.
* Displays the recording status in the notification bar.
* Comfortable list management.
* Support editing the saved recordings.
* Use the graphical interface to display the audio band.
* Precise control of time for cutting.
* Set the recording as ringtone.
* Send and share the recordings.
* Support for multiple languages.
- Recording format: *.amr
- Tags: voice recorder, voice maker, modify, ringtone, ringtone maker, sound maker, recording maker, amr, HD, music
1.It didn't have the recording time limit, and this is related to the free space of the storage.
You may also chop/clip a media file, or extract the audio to make a ring tone.
You may specify the parameters including video/audio bit rate, resolution, frame rate, audio sample rate.
It is easy to pick/specify the parameters with the special designed UI.
LGPL ffmpeg is used.
Ringtone Maker is the best ringtone creator on Market, an enhancement of Ringdroid, with addition of features like fading in/out for MP3, adjusting volume, and share by e-mail. You can even also copy, cut and paste with the latest version.
Copy, cut and paste.
Fade in/out for mp3.
Adjust volume for mp3.
Preview the Ringtone files and assign to contact.
View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 5 zoom levels.
Set starting and ending points for a clip within the audio file, using an optional touch interface.
Play the selected portion of the audio, including an indicator cursor and auto scrolling of the waveform.
Play anywhere else by tapping the screen.
Save the clipped audio as a new audio file and mark it as Music, Ringtone, Alarm, or Notification.
Record a new audio clip to edit.
Delete audio (with confirmation alert).
Assign a Ringtone directly to a contact, you can also re-assign or delete the Ringtone from contact.
Sort by Tracks, Albums, Artists.
Manage contact Ringtone.
Supported file formats right now include:
AAC/MP4 (including unprotected iTunes music)
3GPP/AMR (this is the format used when you record sounds directly on the handset)
Copy audio files to your SD card using a USB cable, or get MP3s using the Amazon MP3 application.
Tap anywhere on the waveform to start playing at that position.
While playing, tap the word Start or End to quickly set the start and end markers to the current playback time.
Use the jog wheel for more precise adjustments.
Press copy menu while editing files, then you can paste it to current file, or any other files of same type.
Music in clipboard will be paste to adjacency of end markers.
If bitrate is not match, you can also paste together, but the new waveform looks weird. That’s doesn’t affect the sound quality of new music file.
MP3, WAV, AAC/MP4, 3GPP/AMR,Ringtone, Music, Alarm,Fade,e-mail,Media,Player,Free, editor, cutter, adjust volume, Copy, Cut, Paste
Ringtone save path:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Explanation for the permissions:
AD company need read phone state and network state to display and improve there AD quality.
After you create the ringtone, there is a choice to assign it to your contact. If you choose this option, the Ringtone Maker need to read your contact data and show them in the list, then you can assign the new ringtone to somebody.
Ringtone Maker will not collect your contact information.
If you still have concern, please using ringPod. It's same as "Ringtone Maker", but without ask for CONTACT permission.
After you save a new Ringtone, the APP need rights to write it to your SD card.
Apache License, Version 2.0
If MicroSD Card was disabled, please send your MicroSD Card path to E-mail. then I will update for you.
Ex) Samsung MicroSD Card ( /mnt/sdcard/external_sd )
Use Sound BlackBox, Secret Voice Recorder, ETC...
This application is very good voice recorder app.
If you are using this application, a better performance than other voice recorder applications will be able to experience.
Must use the free version, what is going on well in their mobile phone after checking, please download the paid version.
※ If Android SDK upgrade to the latest version or the phone is a high performance, more reliable programs are available.
- Lite Ver.
1. Recording Time : 5 minute
2. Recording Count : 5 files
1. If the application does not work, please reboot your phone.
2. please touch screen.
3. Turn off the screen.
If you have any questions or Improvements, please email us. Will try as much as possible to reflect. also, Will be updated continuously.
★★Convert all your audio!★★
How can we convert almost every file on your phone? Well, the converting is accomplished by uploading your file to the cloud where it will be converted and downloaded back to your phone (and removed from the cloud). This all occurs really fast and while the converting is being done you can just continue using your phone.
- Over 100 source formats are supported
- Convert audio to AAC (.aac), AIFF (.aiff), FLAC (.flac), M4A (.m4a), MP3 (.mp3), OGG (.ogg), OPUS (.opus), WAV (.wav), WMA (.wma)
- Share a converted file through the web
- Upload converted files to FTP, Samba (SMB/CIF), WebDAV, Dropbox or POST
- Use your own file manager application and select File Converter to open. This will load the file automatically! Help included for how to install ASTRO File Manager, File Manager, Ghost Commander, Root Explorer
- Share the converted file through Email, DropBox, Google Docs, Box.net, Evernote, HiDrive (help included)
- Depending on the file type you want to convert to you can change: bitrate, frequency, channels (mono, stereo), normalize or trim to a specific part of the audio
Mit dieser App ist es möglich, den OGG-Stream von Hertz 87.9 zu empfangen.
• Anzeige des aktuellen Titels
• Anzeige des aktuellen und folgenden Programms
• Komplettes Programm einschl. Beschreibungen einzelner Sendungen einsehbar
• Merkliste - Speichere Lieder in eine Liste und schick sie dir später zu
• Wechsel zwischen High Quality und Low Quality Stream
Erklärung der Zugriffsrechte:
WAKELOCK: Applikation muss WLAN aufrecht erhalten um mit ausgeschaltetem Display zu funktionieren.
CALL PHONE NUMBERS: Wird benötigt um auf Wunsch im Studio anzurufen.
READ PHONE STATE: Abschalten des Players bei ein- und ausgehenden Anrufen.
Convenient gestures to control.
Advanced media folder settings, you can set including and excluding folders -- in ANY DEPTH. Not only one level under /sdcard now.
PlayQ rather than playlists, can handle videos, musics, and their MIXTURE. Also, you can put a folder, an artist, an album or like that into a PlayQ.
- Music tag editing (mp3, flac, ogg, mp4 audio, etc.)
- .srt subtitle support
- Song rating, can synchronize with PC in Pro version
- Play video as music, for your music videos
- Toolkit to rescan SD card, clean media database
- Folder browsing and index browsing
- Customizable tabs
Search keyword: Music Player, Video Player, Meridian Player, PlayQ, Customize, Audiobook
1. 통화 중 녹음 :
1.1 "통화 녹음 셋팅" 버튼 클릭
1.2 상단에 아이콘 표시 및 전화 통화 모니터링을 위한 background 실행.
1.3 전화 통화시 녹음을 할지를 확인 메시지 박스
1.4 'YES' 버튼 클릭시 'mnt/sdcard/' 폴더에 현재의 날짜및 시간의 .3gpp 미디어 파일 생성.
1.5 통화 완료시 녹음도 자동 종료.
2. 일반 녹음
2.1 메인 화면에서
2.2 "녹음시작" 버튼 클릭
2.3 원하는 "파일명" 입력 및 "OK"버튼 클릭
2.4 마이크로 입력되는 소리 녹음 진행.
2.5 "멈춤" 버튼 클릭으로 녹음 종료.
3. 저장된 녹음 파일 확인 및 재생, 삭제
3.1 메인 화면에서
3.2 상단의 "list" 클릭
3.3 원하는 파일을 선택
3.4 "PLAY" 또는 "DELETE" 버튼 클릭
기존의 녹음 어플과 다른점은, 전화 통화시 항시 녹음이 아닌, 원하는 경우에만 녹음 진행 가능과 일반 녹음도 Clear하게 녹음 가능하다.
(일부 단말기의 경우 녹음이 되지 않는 문제가 있고, 이는 단말기의 녹음 지원 여부의 차이로 본 어플의 문제가 아님)
More from developer
Device Analyzer collects usage statistics in the background while you use your phone.
This data is stripped of personally identifying information as best as possible while preserving useful information. Periodically the recorded data is uploaded to our server at the University of Cambridge, where we will aggregate it with other people's data and draw inferences from the patterns that emerge.
What's in for me?
- Personal analytics - extracting data from the things we do every day, e.g. phone calls or our movement patterns - is becoming increasingly popular. We provide you with new ways to look at what is happening inside your mobile phone! The website allows you to download all the raw data we collect from your phone
- See your 3G data traffic and wifi traffic, phone minutes and texts sent!
- There are some basic analytics at the moment but development is ongoing and more will follow soon:
* For example, we can recommend you the best phone plan based on your historical usage
* or recommend apps that you may be interested in based on which apps you use the most.
- New features will use historic data and so it's worth starting to collect now!
Why do we collect your data?
Perhaps surprisingly, it is not well understood what people do with their smart phones. Which of the many features do you use? And how often? Do you often miss calls? How many text messages do you send? Mobile phone carriers know your calling patterns but often don't make them available to manufacturers. They in turn conduct interviews and surveys to see what people like about their phones and what they use them for, but these are always limited to a relatively small group of people.
Device Analyzer performs rigorous, automatic collection. It doesn't get tired after a week of recording what you have done and can provide a large and detailed data set covering a broad audience. We will use this data set to make recommendations for the improvement of future smart phones, extract patterns and trends and will let you benefit from our insights with cool new statistics and recommendations based on what other people do.
With your permission, we would like to share your data set with other researchers worldwide so that they can get even more from it! If you don't want that you can just let us know with a single click and your data will only be used within the University of Cambridge.
What is collected?
Here is an overview of the types of data we collect:
- when you turn on your phone or charge it
- when you make phone calls and send texts
- which apps you use
- wifi and bluetooth devices near your phone
- your coarse (network-based location)
A detailed document containing all data collected is available here: http://goo.gl/EP9E5
Check the preliminary content we have placed on the sharing server!
Feel free to email us with your comments and suggestions!
* Only contains information for buses in Cambridgeshire, UK. *
Please email us if you want another county so we can gauge interest.
Developed in the Digital Technology Group at the Computer Laboratory of the University of Cambridge