♦ More than 182000 english definitions and large number of inflected forms
♦ Fast as it works offline, internet is used only when a word is not found in the offline dictionary
♦ You can leaf through words using your finger!
♦ Easy and functional user interface, optimized also for tablets
♦ Bookmarks and history with option to backup your bookmarks
♦ Crossword help: the symbol ? can be used in place of unknown letter
♦ Random search button (shuffle), useful to learn new words
♦ Compatible with Moon+ Reader and FBReader
♦ Themes with user defined text colors (how? press menu-->select Settings-->click on Theme)
♦ No voice output? Please follow instructions here: http://goo.gl/axXwR.
Word pronunciation works only if voice data have been installed in your phone (Text-to-speech engine).
♦ No automatic keyboard at startup? Please open the panel Settings and then set option Persistent Search
♦ Question & Answers: http://goo.gl/UnU7V
♦ Information about permissions used by the application can be found here: http://goo.gl/AsqT4C
You can post your suggestions on http://goo.gl/Xkk6d
In case Moon+ Reader does not list my dictionary: open pop-up "Customize dictionary" and select "Open dictionary directly when Long-Tap on a word"
⚠ An offline dictionary needs memory. In case your device has low memory, please consider to use the online dictionary: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=livio.dictionary
Information for application developers:
✔ This application provides Dictionary API for 3rd party developers, please read further details: http://thesaurus.altervista.org/dictionary-android
keywords: Englisch, Inglês, английский
This application requires the following permissions:
INTERNET - to retrieve the definition of unknown words
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (aka Photos/Media/Files) - to backup configuration and bookmarks
More than 4 million paying customers from 175 countries.
You can subscribe to more than 500 apps for learning and training via GoLearningBus.Com.
GoLearningBus brings you a simple, crisp and to-the-point app for "Learn English Grammar by GoLearningBus".
You have limited access to the content provided.
In guest mode you can access first chapter for free.
Login further to access second chapter of each app.
For full access to the content, please login and purchase this application.
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts.
3. Simple and easy quizzes for self-assessment.
4. Embedded videos for better understanding.
This app provides a quick summary of English Grammar via easy to grasp snack sized chapters:
"English Grammar" includes:
Verbs and Adverbs,
Conjunctions and Interjections,
Active and Passive Voice,
Modals and Phrases,
Grammar and Writing,
Commonly Confused Words.
This app will access your personal information like first name, last name, and Email id.
For more details you may refer our privacy terms at http://golearningbus.com/tou.html.
Why GoLearningBus apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Enjoyable, Entertaining and Exciting apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
★ ★ ★ GoLearningBus Vision : simpleNeasy Apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ To make education enjoyable, entertaining, and exciting for everyone. ★ ★ ★
Visit us : www.GoLearningBus.com
Please write to us at Team@WAGmob.com. We would love to improve this App.
*** This is a fully functional FREE TRIAL ***
• Offers the most comprehensive coverage of English from around the world
• Completely revised and updated to include the very latest vocabulary, with over 350,000 words, phrases, and meanings
• Thousands of words and senses derived from the latest research from the Oxford English Corpus, giving the most complete and accurate picture of the English language today
• About 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, doubled with both British & American voice versions, including words with controversial pronunciation or with variant pronunciations
This edition includes thousands of brand-new words and senses, as well as up-to-date encyclopedic information.
Readership: Ideal for anyone who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English; for professionals, students, academics, and for use at work or at home.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
* Small apps extension for Sony products
Device Analyzer collects usage statistics in the background while you use your phone. Personally identifying information is removed whenever possible while preserving useful information. Periodically the recorded data is uploaded to our server at the University of Cambridge, where we will aggregate it with other people's data and draw inferences from the patterns that emerge.
What's in for me?
- Personal analytics - extracting data from the things we do every day, e.g. phone calls or our movement patterns - is becoming increasingly popular. We provide you with new ways to look at what is happening inside your mobile phone. The website allows you to download all the raw data we collect from your phone.
- See your 3G data traffic and wifi traffic, phone minutes and texts sent.
Why do we collect your data?
Perhaps surprisingly, we know relatively little about how individuals use smart phones. Which of the many features do you use? And how often? Do you often miss calls? How many text messages do you send? Mobile phone carriers know your calling patterns but often don't make them available to manufacturers. They in turn conduct interviews and surveys to see what people like about their phones and what they use them for, but these are always limited to a relatively small group of people.
Device Analyzer performs rigorous, automatic collection. It doesn't get tired after a week of recording what you have done and can provide a large and detailed data set covering a broad audience. We will use this data set to make recommendations for the improvement of future smart phones, extract patterns and trends. Our aim is to provide new insights and recommendations based on what people do.
With your permission, we would like to share your data set with other academic and industrial researchers worldwide so that they can get even more from it. If you don't want this to happen please let us know with a single click in the app and your data will only be used within the University of Cambridge.
What is collected?
Here is an overview of the types of data we collect:
- when you turn on your phone or charge it
- when you make phone calls and send texts
- which apps you use
- wifi and bluetooth devices near your phone
- your coarse (network-based location)
A detailed document containing all data collected is available here: http://goo.gl/EP9E5
* Only contains information for buses in Cambridgeshire, UK. *
Please email us if you want another county so we can gauge interest.
Developed in the Digital Technology Group at the Computer Laboratory of the University of Cambridge