(You'll need it if your matatu breaks along the way - ha ha ha).
Great for those who do or do not like reading maps alike.
For those who love maps:
This app has all matatu routes in Nairobi and environs with simple query features.
Tap to find the matatu (bus) stops closest to you.. Preview all matatus numbers that pass through a bus stop
You can also set an alarm to alert you when you're close to a bus stop of choice.
For those who don't like reading maps (or if you're completely lost)
Go to the "Ask" tab and ask away... You'll get an instant response if you're lucky.. Or it might take some minutes, but it'll surely come.
Busradar is free of charge and easy to use:
• Find all long distance bus stops near you
• Find all available long distance bus routes for the desired connection
• Compare the journey time and rates of the various providers
• Get into the booking process of the particular bus company immediately
• Compare also trips by train or car pooling
Compare all long distance bus providers with busradar:
• National Express,
• Greyhound UK,
• and many more
We hope you enjoy the app. In case of any possible mistakes or bugs we would appreciate your feedback very much. In order to improve the app continuously, please feel free to email us any praise, criticism or suggestion for improvement to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Location: The permission is needed to locate the current position as place of departure or arrival.
• Pictures/Media/Files: The permission is needed to cache the map view in order to reduce network traffic. Private files, such as pictures or videos will not be read.
• Identity: The permission is required to autocomplete the email address in the booking process.
Ecolines application for mobile devices features:
- Ecolines route map
- location and exact position of Ecolines bus stops
- Contacts of Ecolines offices
- When traveling on Ecolines bus, you will be able to see your exact position on the route
in order for application to function properly, please enable location services on your mobile device
The offline mappa map helps you make the most of Costa del Sol and surrounding towns with a POI database built in.
This is the mappa map for The Costa del Sol (Coast of the Sun) a region in the south of Spain, in the autonomous community of Andalusia, comprising the coastal towns and communities along the Mediterranean coastline of the Province of Málaga. Includes Gibraltar.
It includes the city of Málaga and the towns of Torremolinos, Benalmádena, Fuengirola, Mijas, Marbella, San Pedro de Alcántara, Estepona, Manilva, Casares, Rincón de la Victoria, Vélez-Málaga, Nerja, Frigiliana and Torrox. The Costa del Sol extends from the cliffs at Maro in the East to Punto Chullera in the west. It also includes Gibraltar.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Costa del Sol in Spain:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Costa Calida now!
Follow us @
The mobile streetmaps are for you! All the map data is loaded on your phone before you leave your home, so can you be on the streets, offline, and still know everything about the area you are in, and locate yourself or any street in the city. You don't need any network connection at all once the application is installed on your phone – no WiFi, no 3G, no GPRS!
This is a complete street level map for your phone. The entire map is stored on your phone, so it works where you have no access to the Internet - it works where Google Maps is inaccessible. This prevents expensive data roaming charges by loading all the map data to your phone before you leave home. You can turn off all network functions and still be able to find your way around. Lets you find all streets, and many useful locations such as ATM's, parkings, museums, and many others.
Map data (c) OpenStreetMap and contributors, CC-BY-SA.
London Bus Timing Countdown tells you when your next bus will arrive at any bus stop in London using the data directly from TfL.
* Instantly tell when your bus is due
* Finds bus stops near you using your Android phone's GPS
* Live Bus times for Transport for London (TFL) bus stops showing when the next buses will arrive.
* View nearest stops on a map
* Refresh the Bus Timing Countdown
* Automatic Refresh of Bus Times Countdown so your list is always up to date
* Search for bus stops by postcode or bus stop name
* Save your favourite bus stops in your Favourites for quick access.
* See your recent visited stops.
Please be aware that this app requires an internet connection and Location services for full functionality.
* This app uses the Bus countdown feed from TFL, and they occasionally do maintenance in which case the application will show no results.
- Easy comparison of trains, buses and flights in the UK and the rest of Europe.
- Get live deals from our trusted partners.
- The only travel app you’ll ever need for Europe with over 46,000 routes scanned daily.
Looking for a way to get around Europe? Get train, bus and flight tickets in Europe, all in one search!
Thanks to our partners we provide live search results for you to find the cheapest and fastest routes. GoEuro is as smart as travelling apps get with over 46,000 routes scanned daily to offer extraordinary convenience. Our partners include National Express, First Train, Eurolines, Eurostar, Virgin trains, Gatwick Express, EasyJet, Renfe, Deutsche Bahn, TrenItalia and more. Whether it's a small town or a big city, we connect thousands of locations including London, Edinburgh, Ipswich, Oxford, Belfast, Billinghay and many more.
Buscount application provides live departure timings for all bus stops in London.
1. Find nearby bus-stops using your device's GPS feature.
2. An advanced and accurate search engine to locate bus stops by Post code, partial post code, street name, address, bus stop sms code or a combination.
3. Save your frequently used bus stops in 'My stops'. This allows you to check bus departures from inter-connecting stops without hassle of remembering the bus stop codes. So, when your train approaches the platform, or you are approaching a switch-over stop, you know exactly how much time you have to catch the next bus with a single click of button.
4. It's free
The application uses TFL as a source of Countdown bus data, but we use our own API for the search engine.
Please send your feedback to email@example.com.
Mit der kostenlosen App von Fernbusse.de finden Sie Ihren Bus!
✓ Alle Suchergebnisse für Ihre Reise auf einen Blick
✓ Sortieren Sie nach Anbieter, Abfahrts- oder Ankunftszeit, Fahrtdauer und Preis
✓ Wählen Sie den günstigsten, schnellsten und besten Bus
✓ Anzeige der Adressen von Abfahrts- und Ankunftsort mit Kartenansicht
✓ Zur Buchung werden Sie direkt zum Anbieter weitergeleitet
✓ Angebote von Bahn und Mitfahrgelegenheiten im Vergleich
✓ Infos zu den Anbietern, zu Fernbusreisen und zum Fernbus-Markt
✓ Anbieter bewerten und hilfreiche Erfahrungen lesen
Wir zeigen die Anbieter ADAC Postbus, BerlinLinienBus, DeinBus.de, Ecolines, Eurolines, FlixBus, IC Bus, iDBUS, MeinFernbus, megabus, Onebus, Student Agency und viele weitere.
Wir wünschen Ihnen eine gute Reise! Fragen und Verbesserungsvorschläge gerne per E-Mail an: firstname.lastname@example.org
Baixe o aplicativo gratuito e pesquise horários de ônibus para milhares de destinos, compare preços de passagens de mais de 100 empresas de viação e ainda, compre a sua passagem de ônibus através de nossa Central de Passagens.
Assim como o site, nosso aplicativo oferece algumas comodidades para quem pretende viajar de ônibus pelo Brasil, entre elas:
• Consulta de Horários de Ônibus para milhares de destinos.
• Comparação de preços de Passagens entre mais de 100 empresas de viação.
• Opção de compra de passagens através de parceiros qualificados, utilizando a nossa Central de Passagens.
Sobre o buscaOnibus.com.br
Desde 2009 o buscaonibus.com.br mantêm o seu foco na prestação de serviços de utilidade pública, com objetivo de oferecer informações relevantes e consistentes aos viajantes. Não é por acaso, que hoje, o site possui mais de 1 milhão de usuários mensais, tornando-se referência nacional e internacional na pesquisa de horários de ônibus e preços de passagens, além de outras informações úteis para quem viaja de ônibus pelo Brasil.
This simple little app allows you to search for Megabus tickets by what type of transport you want use, or over a range of dates. It's a helping hand for all those who've been frustrated the Megabus website not letting you easily find only train journeys, or find the cheapest ticket within a month.
NOTE: You can't buy tickets through megasearcher, it allows you to quickly find results and share them. To buy tickets please visit the Megabus website.
UPDATE: I've fixed several bugs to get this working properly again, please email me if you find any other problems and I will look into them as quickly as I can.
mega megasearch megasearcher search searcher megabus megatrain
• Interactive journey planner
• Public transport services from all operators
• All modes of public transport including trains, buses, and ferries
• Displays bus stops near you
• Dynamic zoom and scroll mapping
• Saves favourite locations and recent journeys
The app is being continually developed, as service data is constantly being updated and improved. We welcome your feedback about this app, to send us an email please click the “info” tab on the menu when using the app.
Download the free FlixBus app now and you can easily book your mega cheap bus tickets directly on your Smartphone.
FlixBus offers over 10,000 daily bus connections throughout Germany and its neighboring countries and is the biggest long distance bus network. We are continuously expanding our bus network through Europe, and are constantly offering more frequent departures, faster connections and new destinations at low cost prices.
What are the features of the FlixBus app?
✓ search for and book your tickets
✓ show your tickets on your phone
✓ find your bus stop
✓ answers to all your FlixBus questions
✓ take you to the moon: we are working on it ;)
Detailed information about our features:
Easily find your desired bus connections. You can check availability, current prices and book your low cost ticket for your bus trip directly via the app. Whether you want bus travel to Berlin, Frankfurt, Cologne, Hamburg, Munich, Vienna, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris or Prague – we will take you there!
★ My tickets
All your tickets will be saved on the app.
Easily add your ticket by clicking on “find your booking” and entering your booking number and email address - the required ticket will then be saved on the app.
You can also find your bookings and add your ticket to the app via the QR-Code. To do so simply scan the QR-Code of your booking confirmation and your ticket(s) will be shown and saved in the app (this feature is the reason why we need access to your camera ).
Thanks to the FlixBus bus app there is no need to print out your ticket anymore, it will simply be scanned from your smartphone before boarding the bus.
Moreover, your bus trip can be added directly to your calendar so you can keep track and be reminded of all your trips.
★ Bus stops
No idea where you can find your bus stop? Don’t worry! Just have a look on the app. All of our bus stops and addresses can be found there and we automatically suggest you the one closest to your current location. Of course you can also search for the desired bus stop manually and you will be navigated directly to your bus.
★ Info/ FAQs
How much baggage is allowed? Can I surf the internet while I’m on the bus? How can I book my ticket? How can I redeem my voucher? Can I buy refreshments on the bus? You can find all the answers to your questions under the ‘info’ section in our FAQ’s.
We are constantly improving our app so you can look forward to plenty of new features and frequent updates - so make sure you keep the app up-to-date to benefit from our service. FlixBus is the best alternative to the train & railway system and the greatest and cheapest way of getting from A to B through Germany and Europe!
Any suggestions for improvement? Let us know! Please send us an email to email@example.com
Now enough information: just install the app, buy a ticket and enjoy your bus travel!
Device Analyzer collects usage statistics in the background while you use your phone. Personally identifying information is removed whenever possible while preserving useful information. Periodically the recorded data is uploaded to our server at the University of Cambridge, where we will aggregate it with other people's data and draw inferences from the patterns that emerge.
What's in for me?
- Personal analytics - extracting data from the things we do every day, e.g. phone calls or our movement patterns - is becoming increasingly popular. We provide you with new ways to look at what is happening inside your mobile phone. The website allows you to download all the raw data we collect from your phone.
- See your 3G data traffic and wifi traffic, phone minutes and texts sent.
Why do we collect your data?
Perhaps surprisingly, we know relatively little about how individuals use smart phones. Which of the many features do you use? And how often? Do you often miss calls? How many text messages do you send? Mobile phone carriers know your calling patterns but often don't make them available to manufacturers. They in turn conduct interviews and surveys to see what people like about their phones and what they use them for, but these are always limited to a relatively small group of people.
Device Analyzer performs rigorous, automatic collection. It doesn't get tired after a week of recording what you have done and can provide a large and detailed data set covering a broad audience. We will use this data set to make recommendations for the improvement of future smart phones, extract patterns and trends. Our aim is to provide new insights and recommendations based on what people do.
With your permission, we would like to share your data set with other academic and industrial researchers worldwide so that they can get even more from it. If you don't want this to happen please let us know with a single click in the app and your data will only be used within the University of Cambridge.
What is collected?
Here is an overview of the types of data we collect:
- when you turn on your phone or charge it
- when you make phone calls and send texts
- which apps you use
- wifi and bluetooth devices near your phone
- your coarse (network-based location)
A detailed document containing all data collected is available here: http://goo.gl/EP9E5
Check the preliminary content we have placed on the sharing server!
Feel free to email us with your comments and suggestions!