“It is very easy, simple and fast.”
Budapest Airport Minibus Transfer
– Shuttle service
– Airport pick up
– Budapest sightseeing
– Budapest Airport Tax
Budapest airport transfer minibus to the city
Our services for 1 to 8 passanger with fixed price.:
- Budapest airport transfer (Lisz Ferenc International Airport)
- Return transfer from the hotel to airport
- Budapest sightseeing (optional with guide)
- Formula 1 transfer (Hungaroring)
- Sziget festival transfer
- Balaton Sound transfer
You can reach our website via this application.
We accept: Credit Card and PayPal
Contact an booking:
(You'll need it if your matatu breaks along the way - ha ha ha).
Great for those who do or do not like reading maps alike.
For those who love maps:
This app has all matatu routes in Nairobi and environs with simple query features.
Tap to find the matatu (bus) stops closest to you.. Preview all matatus numbers that pass through a bus stop
You can also set an alarm to alert you when you're close to a bus stop of choice.
For those who don't like reading maps (or if you're completely lost)
Go to the "Ask" tab and ask away... You'll get an instant response if you're lucky.. Or it might take some minutes, but it'll surely come.
- Use the app to check your Fuels Reward Network ® points balance, your transactions and rewards progress.
- Find the nearest station with the Shell Station Locator
- Keep up to date with all the latest news on Shell promotions, products and services.
* Have questions, problems or feedback? Please email us at SITI-MLM-Support@shell.com
USER PERMISSIONS CLARIFICATIONS
The reasons for asking specific user permissions are:
o Your location - Station finder and closest stations use GPS information
o Your personal information - Motoring reminders stores data in your calendar
o Network communication - All sections in the app use network access
o Storage - A lot of images are cached in the phone disk. News & products are saved in disk
o Camera – You can take a picture of your vehicle (car, van or motorcycle) and add it to the Motoring reminders section of the app
o Phone calls – In case you need to make a call to our customer service centre using the app and we also use it to get an unique ID (Phone Identity)
o Hardware controls - To allow vibration
o Development tools - To store settings in SD card of the phone
Busradar is free of charge and easy to use:
* Find all long distance bus stops near you
* Find all available long distance bus routes for the desired connection
* Compare the journey time and rates of the various providers
* Get into the booking process of the particular bus company immediately
* Compare also trips by train or car pooling
Compare all long distance bus providers with busradar:
* National Express,
* Greyhound UK,
* and many more
We hope you enjoy the app. In case of any possible mistakes or bugs we would appreciate your feedback very much. In order to improve the app continuously, please feel free to email us any praise, criticism or suggestion for improvement to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Location: The permission is needed to locate the current position as place of departure or arrival.
* Pictures/Media/Files: The permission is needed to cache the map view in order to reduce network traffic. Private files, such as pictures or videos will not be read.
- Easy comparison of trains, buses and flights in the UK and the rest of Europe.
- Get live deals from our trusted partners.
- The only travel app you’ll ever need for Europe with over 46,000 routes scanned daily.
Looking for a way to get around Europe? Get train, bus and flight tickets in Europe, all in one search!
Thanks to our partners we provide live search results for you to find the cheapest and fastest routes. GoEuro is as smart as travelling apps get with over 46,000 routes scanned daily to offer extraordinary convenience. Our partners include National Express, First Train, Eurolines, Eurostar, Virgin trains, Gatwick Express, EasyJet, Renfe, Deutsche Bahn, TrenItalia and more. Whether it's a small town or a big city, we connect thousands of locations including London, Edinburgh, Ipswich, Oxford, Belfast, Billinghay and many more.
Ecolines application for mobile devices features:
- Ecolines route map
- location and exact position of Ecolines bus stops
- Contacts of Ecolines offices
- When traveling on Ecolines bus, you will be able to see your exact position on the route
in order for application to function properly, please enable location services on your mobile device
FlixBus offers over 10,000 daily bus connections throughout Germany and its neighboring countries and is the biggest long distance bus network. We are continuously expanding our bus network through Europe, and are constantly offering more frequent departures, faster connections and new destinations at low cost prices.
What are the features of the FlixBus app?
✓ search for and book your tickets
✓ show your tickets on your phone
✓ find your bus stop
✓ answers to all your FlixBus questions
✓ take you to the moon: we are working on it ;)
Detailed information about our features:
Easily find your desired bus connections. You can check availability, current prices and book your low cost ticket for your bus trip directly via the app. Whether you want bus travel to Berlin, Frankfurt, Cologne, Hamburg, Munich, Vienna, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris or Prague – we will take you there!
★ My tickets
All your tickets will be saved on the app.
Easily add your ticket by clicking on “find your booking” and entering your booking number and email address - the required ticket will then be saved on the app.
You can also find your bookings and add your ticket to the app via the QR-Code. To do so simply scan the QR-Code of your booking confirmation and your ticket(s) will be shown and saved in the app (this feature is the reason why we need access to your camera ).
Thanks to the FlixBus bus app there is no need to print out your ticket anymore, it will simply be scanned from your smartphone before boarding the bus.
Moreover, your bus trip can be added directly to your calendar so you can keep track and be reminded of all your trips.
★ Bus stops
No idea where you can find your bus stop? Don’t worry! Just have a look on the app. All of our bus stops and addresses can be found there and we automatically suggest you the one closest to your current location. Of course you can also search for the desired bus stop manually and you will be navigated directly to your bus.
★ Info/ FAQs
How much baggage is allowed? Can I surf the internet while I’m on the bus? How can I book my ticket? How can I redeem my voucher? Can I buy refreshments on the bus? You can find all the answers to your questions under the ‘info’ section in our FAQ’s.
We are constantly improving our app so you can look forward to plenty of new features and frequent updates - so make sure you keep the app up-to-date to benefit from our service. FlixBus is the best alternative to the train & railway system and the greatest and cheapest way of getting from A to B through Germany and Europe!
Any suggestions for improvement? Let us know! Please send us an email to email@example.com
Now enough information: just install the app, buy a ticket and enjoy your bus travel!
Device Analyzer collects usage statistics in the background while you use your phone. Personally identifying information is removed whenever possible while preserving useful information. Periodically the recorded data is uploaded to our server at the University of Cambridge, where we will aggregate it with other people's data and draw inferences from the patterns that emerge.
What's in for me?
- Personal analytics - extracting data from the things we do every day, e.g. phone calls or our movement patterns - is becoming increasingly popular. We provide you with new ways to look at what is happening inside your mobile phone. The website allows you to download all the raw data we collect from your phone.
- See your 3G data traffic and wifi traffic, phone minutes and texts sent.
Why do we collect your data?
Perhaps surprisingly, we know relatively little about how individuals use smart phones. Which of the many features do you use? And how often? Do you often miss calls? How many text messages do you send? Mobile phone carriers know your calling patterns but often don't make them available to manufacturers. They in turn conduct interviews and surveys to see what people like about their phones and what they use them for, but these are always limited to a relatively small group of people.
Device Analyzer performs rigorous, automatic collection. It doesn't get tired after a week of recording what you have done and can provide a large and detailed data set covering a broad audience. We will use this data set to make recommendations for the improvement of future smart phones, extract patterns and trends. Our aim is to provide new insights and recommendations based on what people do.
With your permission, we would like to share your data set with other academic and industrial researchers worldwide so that they can get even more from it. If you don't want this to happen please let us know with a single click in the app and your data will only be used within the University of Cambridge.
What is collected?
Here is an overview of the types of data we collect:
- when you turn on your phone or charge it
- when you make phone calls and send texts
- which apps you use
- wifi and bluetooth devices near your phone
- your coarse (network-based location)
A detailed document containing all data collected is available here: http://goo.gl/EP9E5
Check the preliminary content we have placed on the sharing server!
Feel free to email us with your comments and suggestions!