This is the mappa map for Munich (German: München) the capital city of Bavaria, Germany.
Areas covered by the Munich offline mappa map: City Center (Marienplatz/Isartor/Karlsplatz/Odeonsplatz) there's an upscale shopping area around Maximilianstrasse and the world's most famous beer hall, the Hofbräuhaus. Schwabing/Maxvorstadt (University area); Olympic area/Olympia Einkaufzentrum; Maximilianeum - state parliament Bavaria; Haidhausen - The district around the Ostbahnhof (Eastern Station); Isarvorstadt; Munich Nymphenburg park; Neuhausen & Nymphenburg and Thalkirchen.
The offline Munich mappa map covers public transport such as the U-Bahn/S-Bahn stations, bus stops and taxi ranks.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Munich, Germany:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Munich now!
노선, 정류소 등의 정보는 경기도 버스정보시스템(GBIS)과 인터페이스 하므로 앱(데이타) 업데이트 없이 정보를 제공합니다.
(경기도 버스정보시스템에 따라 버스 도착시간이 정확하지 않을 수 있습니다.)
- 즐겨찾기의 퀵정보 속성(퀵정보 표시, 시간, 요일)에 따라 앱을 구동하면 첫 화면에 퀵정보를 표시합니다.
- 등교/출근 시간 등에 퀵정보를 설정하여 사용하시면 더욱 편리합니다.
ex) 퀵정보표시 체크, 시간 08:00 ~ 09:00, 월/화/수/목/금
2. 버스 정보
- 버스 번호로 검색하여 버스 정보를 확인 할 수 있습니다.
(검색 결과 정렬은 검색 단어로 시작하는 버스 번호가 먼저 표시되고, 나머지는 올림차순으로 정렬됩니다.)
- 노선도는 회차지점을 기준으로 분리하여 그리드 양쪽으로 정류소를 한쌍으로 표시합니다.
(동일 이름의 정류소는 한쌍으로 표시함.)
3. 정류소 정보
- 정류소이름 또는 번호로 검색하여 버스 도착 정보를 확인 할 수 있습니다.
(검색 결과 정렬은 검색 단어로 시작하는 정류소가 먼저 표시되고, 나머지는 올림차순으로 정렬됩니다.)
4. 버스도착 정보
- 정류소에 정차하는 버스를 모두 표시하여 보여준다.
(기존에는 도착정보만 있는 버스를 표시하였으나, 정류소에 정차하는 버스를 모두 표시합니다.)
- 정류소 위치와 버스 도착정보를 지도에서 확인 할 수 있습니다.
- 버스도착 정보에서 즐겨찾기를 추가할 수 있습니다.
- 즐겨찾기의 퀵정보 속성 설정에 따라 앱이 실행될때 퀵정보를 표시합니다.
개발자 연락처 :
010 7545 5748
Now first time in the history of travelling, we have launched this application to make the travel lover easy to find what they want like finding a Restaurant, ATM, Bus-stop, Taxi Service, Shopping Mall, etc.
Please Note: First your GPS should be enabled. Also it depends on your mobile internet speed.
Best results when using 3G network.
It's free and always will be.
With involvement and official support from Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM) this app is the prototype for features that we are working on for ALL Manchester’s public transport services.
Metroshuttles are FREE buses linking the main rail stations, car parks, shopping areas and businesses in Manchester city centre. Metroshuttle buses run from Piccadilly, Salford Central, Victoria, Oxford Road and Deansgate rail stations.
The App allows you to:
- Easily locate your nearest Metroshuttle bus-stop
- Easily see your accurate real-time location when on route (without GPS battery drain or data connectivity)
- Easily set bus-stop alerts for where you want to get off
- Easily see major points of interest on the interactive map
The app is a Beta release so we invite feedback via Google Play and directly via email to Apps@TfGM.com
- AGENDA What is happening right here, right now? The agenda keeps you informed about about what is going on today, tomorrow or next week. from parties to expositions, from live music to events, ...
- LOCALS Meet the Antwerp locals who are sharing all their secrets with you.
- OFFLINE MAP: use the map to navigate the city without worrying about data charges - the map can be used offline.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problem, and please report a crash if you see one. Twitter feed for bug updates: @bostonbusmap
- choose a mode by clicking the button on the upper right corner. You can see all vehicles at once, vehicles for a single route, bus predictions for a single route, or only bus predictions on favorited stops
- choose a route by clicking the menu button and clicking "Routes". You can also type in the route in the search textbox
- click on a stop to show the next few buses that are driving by.
- click 'more info' to show more predictions for that stop
- click 'report problem' to report a problem with the predictions
- click the star in the popup (see screenshot) to mark a stop as a favorite
- choose a favorite stop by pressing the menu button and clicking "Favorite stops"
- center on your current location by clicking the menu button and choosing "My Location". The speed and accuracy of location information depends on your phone location settings. You can tweak those in Home -> Settings -> Location & Security
- draw the path along a route by clicking the menu button, going to Settings and selecting "Show route path"
- this app should work for all touchscreen devices that are Android 1.5 and up (which means pretty much all Android phones and tablets). Please let me know if something doesn't work
Source code: go to http://github.com/bostonbusmap/bostonbusmap, check out branch toronto
More from developer
Device Analyzer collects usage statistics in the background while you use your phone.
This data is stripped of personally identifying information as best as possible while preserving useful information. Periodically the recorded data is uploaded to our server at the University of Cambridge, where we will aggregate it with other people's data and draw inferences from the patterns that emerge.
What's in for me?
- Personal analytics - extracting data from the things we do every day, e.g. phone calls or our movement patterns - is becoming increasingly popular. We provide you with new ways to look at what is happening inside your mobile phone! The website allows you to download all the raw data we collect from your phone
- See your 3G data traffic and wifi traffic, phone minutes and texts sent!
- There are some basic analytics at the moment but development is ongoing and more will follow soon:
* For example, we can recommend you the best phone plan based on your historical usage
* or recommend apps that you may be interested in based on which apps you use the most.
- New features will use historic data and so it's worth starting to collect now!
Why do we collect your data?
Perhaps surprisingly, it is not well understood what people do with their smart phones. Which of the many features do you use? And how often? Do you often miss calls? How many text messages do you send? Mobile phone carriers know your calling patterns but often don't make them available to manufacturers. They in turn conduct interviews and surveys to see what people like about their phones and what they use them for, but these are always limited to a relatively small group of people.
Device Analyzer performs rigorous, automatic collection. It doesn't get tired after a week of recording what you have done and can provide a large and detailed data set covering a broad audience. We will use this data set to make recommendations for the improvement of future smart phones, extract patterns and trends and will let you benefit from our insights with cool new statistics and recommendations based on what other people do.
With your permission, we would like to share your data set with other researchers worldwide so that they can get even more from it! If you don't want that you can just let us know with a single click and your data will only be used within the University of Cambridge.
What is collected?
Here is an overview of the types of data we collect:
- when you turn on your phone or charge it
- when you make phone calls and send texts
- which apps you use
- wifi and bluetooth devices near your phone
- your coarse (network-based location)
A detailed document containing all data collected is available here: http://goo.gl/EP9E5
Check the preliminary content we have placed on the sharing server!
Feel free to email us with your comments and suggestions!