If you are new to the City or planning a night out, this Live App is your essential companion for Cambridge. Packed with masses of useful information about What’s On and What to See, it will even tell you when the bus will arrive.
Live Cambridge provides listing and reviews for Movies, Music, Comedy, Theatres, and Exhibitions, and recommendations for local Restaurants, Cafes, Clubs, and Pubs.
Visitors will also be delighted with one of the most comprehensive mobile guides to the University Colleges and City Museums. The new version of the App now includes 6 self guided walks that were inspired by London 2012.
With Live Bus Times, Live City Parking information and details of local taxi companies, deciding what to do and how to get there has never been easier.
- Nine web cameras all within the park. Including Old Faithful.
- Live video feed of Old Faithful. (requires Adobe Flash to be installed)
- Old Faithful predictions. (only available during the open-hours of the Old Faithful Visitor Center)
- Ability to share images via email/mms/facebook etc...
Thanks to the Yellowstone Park Foundation and Canon for making the live cam possible.
Create your own camera groups for easy access.
Browse camera images in list or grid format.
See camera images directly on the map.
Find cameras at your current location with one click.
Configurable automatic refresh for all camera images.
This application contains:
-Ability to quickly view traffic flow on Google map.
-View live traffic with your city's traffic camera network.
-View your traffic cams in Grid View.
-Create and save your custom routes.
-Access to 200+ traffic camera links.
-User friendly interface .
Pro features (only in the Pro version) :
-Ability to quickly identify the direction of the traffic.
-Ability to sort your route by name, longitude, or latitude.
-Ability to swipe left or right for navigation between cams in your route.
-Ability to locate most of Toronto's red light camera intersections.
GET THE PRO VERSION TODAY FOR ONLY $0.99
Our goal is to provide a simple, green, bug-free, and useful application that allows you to quickly view traffic conditions in your city. Currently, we are working on additional features and improvements for future release and we definitely welcome your valuable feedback. Please send your comments to: email@example.com.
Let your friends know about the app. Together, let's make the road a better to drive and help the environment.
Please note: The app only contains static camera images (no video) and the images are provided by the Ministry of Transportation Ontario and City of Toronto .
Tags: Toronto, traffic, cameras, cam, 401, 400, 403, 410, 404, GTA, QEW, Don Valley Pkwy, Gardiner, Lake Shore.
Just pick your route through Melbourne, eg... "Melbourne to Dandenong" or "City to Airport"etc. and instantly get all the current traffic road cam shots on one screen between those two points.
Multiple cams all on one screen, Melbourne live road traffic cam-shots, has never been better.
Very easily check the cam-shots before you leave and get up to date traffic shots from all over Melbourne and keep up to date with the road traffic incidents live feed link.
Not live video streaming everyone, Snapshots only!!
We included a quick link to Twitter Feed@Vicroads to get live updated traffic incidents even if you don't use twitter.
Also multiple Live BOM Weather Radars of Victoria directly from our in app page.
Camera Routes include:
-Westgate Freeway and Inner Melbourne Highway Cameras
-City to Airport And Western Ring Road Freeway Cams
-Melbourne to Dandenong and South East Melbourne Road Traffic Cameras
-Eastern Freeway And North East Melbourne Hwy Cameras
We Also Included:
-Local BOM Weather Radars
Bureau of Meteorology
Quick Links to:
-Vic Roads Feed
Quick live Twitter feed link of traffic incidents
It covers pretty much all of the Victoria and Melbourne traffic incidents
-Melbourne Airport flight times
-National Public Toilet Map
-ABC news 24 Live Stream
-Weekend Notes, Things to do and Whats on in Melbourne
-Victoria Translink Timetable, Train, Bus, Ferry
-TenPlay News and Online Tv
Best of all this app is tiny in file size, under 500kb so it wont use much memory space at all.
Only requires an internet connection to work.
- Displays live webcam images and weather information for popular places in Ukraine by categories (All, Ski, Travels, Urban, Seaside, etc)
- Map with webcam locations
- Information about the place where webcam is located
- Local news feed (RSS)
- The list of places and webcams is automatically updated from server
- User Interface for phone and tablet
More from developer
Device Analyzer collects usage statistics in the background while you use your phone.
This data is stripped of personally identifying information as best as possible while preserving useful information. Periodically the recorded data is uploaded to our server at the University of Cambridge, where we will aggregate it with other people's data and draw inferences from the patterns that emerge.
What's in for me?
- Personal analytics - extracting data from the things we do every day, e.g. phone calls or our movement patterns - is becoming increasingly popular. We provide you with new ways to look at what is happening inside your mobile phone! The website allows you to download all the raw data we collect from your phone
- See your 3G data traffic and wifi traffic, phone minutes and texts sent!
- There are some basic analytics at the moment but development is ongoing and more will follow soon:
* For example, we can recommend you the best phone plan based on your historical usage
* or recommend apps that you may be interested in based on which apps you use the most.
- New features will use historic data and so it's worth starting to collect now!
Why do we collect your data?
Perhaps surprisingly, it is not well understood what people do with their smart phones. Which of the many features do you use? And how often? Do you often miss calls? How many text messages do you send? Mobile phone carriers know your calling patterns but often don't make them available to manufacturers. They in turn conduct interviews and surveys to see what people like about their phones and what they use them for, but these are always limited to a relatively small group of people.
Device Analyzer performs rigorous, automatic collection. It doesn't get tired after a week of recording what you have done and can provide a large and detailed data set covering a broad audience. We will use this data set to make recommendations for the improvement of future smart phones, extract patterns and trends and will let you benefit from our insights with cool new statistics and recommendations based on what other people do.
With your permission, we would like to share your data set with other researchers worldwide so that they can get even more from it! If you don't want that you can just let us know with a single click and your data will only be used within the University of Cambridge.
What is collected?
Here is an overview of the types of data we collect:
- when you turn on your phone or charge it
- when you make phone calls and send texts
- which apps you use
- wifi and bluetooth devices near your phone
- your coarse (network-based location)
A detailed document containing all data collected is available here: http://goo.gl/EP9E5
Check the preliminary content we have placed on the sharing server!
Feel free to email us with your comments and suggestions!