Supports 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz.
Includes home screen widgets: one displays detailed connection info, another lets you switch among your favorite networks with a single tap, and yet another toggles WiFi Access Point.
Can scan for and switch to the best network out of several configured.
New and improved:
• Better graphics, including a dark color theme;
• Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks - never forget what that "XYZ1234" network is;
• Switch among your favorite networks with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It will even enable WiFi if needed.
• Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can't do this);
Some features require that you purchase the $1.75 premium package, available right in the application through Google Checkout (safe, secure).
These features are: advanced per-network options (description, icon, IP address), the one-tap network widget, and two widget themes inspired by Android 4.0.
All the other - essential - features are free: the widget with detailed connection info (four sizes, two free themes), scanning and connecting to networks, the network list view, the network signal radar.
Orders are processed and saved by Google and can be reactivated after a phone reset / flash, or on a new phone.
About requested permissions:
"Change system settings" is needed to switch between fixed and dynamic IP addresses, if configured so.
"Prevent phone from sleeping" is needed so you can enable automatic scanning and discover open networks around you.
"Market billing service" is needed to make purchases.
Since version 2.5, supports per-network IP address and proxy server settings on Android 3.* / 4.*, included in the free version.
If you have an issue or a question, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org (email is also shown in the about box and below).
Also - a visually matching Bluetooth toggle widget. Find it below under "Related" and "Developer Info".
Many applications such as "2x WIFI booster" has declared their app can increase WIFI signal strength and speed up Internet speed. But actually they may not always working and some are fake boosting. No application can let the WIFI router to send you a stronger signal to boost your cell signal. But we guarantee our signal booster can really improve your signal reception. It will be the best cell booster for your choice!
1) Display a diagram for you to analyze your signal strength. So you can move your mobile or pad near to your network hotspot to get a faster WIFI speed and increase your WIFI signal strength.
2) Refresh and reconnect to your WIFI router immediately.
3) Recover your lost wireless signal automatically just by one simple click.
3) Easy for using.
For WIFI booster, check XDA thread for more information.
Thank your for your reading.
Enjoy it for free.
- Faster Boost to get a better and stronger signal strength
- Improve Signal and WIFI connection and Internet surfing.
- Optimize Signal to get a better reception.
- WIFI ANALYZER: Display the WIFI signal strength diagram so you can analyze WIFI strength and coverage area and move your device near to the WIFI hotspot to get a must stronger signal strength.
Try This WIFI Booster FREE today! You never knew that your can do this cool to improve WIFI network!
If you want to boost your wireless network(3G 4G CDMA or others), you can try our other apps.
Supports 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz.
This is when Android starts to drain all the juice from the battery, as it will start searching for a wireless connection, and this process requires a lot of energy, it will continue until we manually turn off the Wireless connection, or we find a hotspot.
This is where Wifi Battery Saver Widget comes to save the day!!! Once activated, it will scan for active wireless connections, if it finds that the Android device have the Wifi turned ON, but is not connected to any Wireless network, it will just turn OFF the Wifi connection! That simple!! NO ROOT ACCESS REQUIRED!!!
Once you put the Widget in the homescreen, just tap it once to activate it, and tap it again to deactivate it. :)
Google Apps Device Policy makes your Android device more secure
* Ring or locate a lost device via My Devices (https://www.google.com/apps/mydevices)
* Remotely lock device or change pin
* Administrators can enforce security policies and remotely wipe devices
Need help? Visit our help center for answers: http://goo.gl/mYrPL
Learn more about Google Apps for Business: http://goo.gl/ZW7WD
■ It's the MOST ADVANCED and INTERACTIVE DISK SPACE VISUALIZATION on Google Play.
■ “Finds lost cache files. It helps me to free up disk space by quickly finding and deleting big files.”
■ “This application is an essential addition to any file browser. it is very simple and convenient tool to search for files by size.”
Why does my device should be impersonal? What is inside? How data are intertwined, and how are they related? I do not want to consider about my device as just a set of data. I want to see its inner essence and soul.
Folders and Files are represented as a Sunburst chart and sorted by their size.
Сentral chart sector is a current directory. Its represented by a circle. The rest of the sector is the subfolders and files. Click on the sector and we go deeper. Application draws nested levels with a head of previously selected sector.
My Device Storage Analyser displays mount points as a pie chart with a free and available space and the distribution of files by category (documents, images, videos, music, etc.) and extensions (for example, the distribution of the Music has subcategory mp3, wma, ogg, etc.)
Data on available storages taken from mount points of the vold.fstab file.
● STRONG SEARCH CAPABILITIES
All contents of the device is indexed at run. Full drive search can be done in a second. Founded files are displayed on the Quick Search page after entering a search query.
● FINDING BIG FILES EASILY
Global Top Ten largest files mode is available.
● INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
User-friendly interface allows you quickly switch between modes and pages. Like Google Play application My Device Storage Analyser uses view pager.
Context Action Mode is now available for selected sectors (only for Anroid API 3.0 and higher). It's very simple to select files and perform operations on it.
You have the following pages in the application:
● FILE CATEGORIES. All files in internal and external storage,SD card or USB device are presented in a structured way:
By category (documents, videos, music, etc.)
By file size (large, large, medium, etc.).
● My Storages page displays the summary statistics for available storage.
● Drives Usage Sunburst is an Intuitive and effective way to display the data on the device. Simply drill-in and you will discover inner data universe.
● Top 10 Files mode shows you where all the free space on the device has disappeared
● Quick Search mode shows the result of search or a content of a chosen category.
Clicking on the file shows context menu with a open or delete the document, discover its properties.
Long click on the category or extension will put contained files to the Quick Search page.
Application contains beautiful widget with clear design. Widget allows to control disk space from a launch screen and displays free and occupied space of internal storage. Widget can be resized if your android os version allows it.
# The application is OPTIMIZED for phones (2.3.6) and tablets (3.0 and above).
# Application is still in development, so there may be unexpected force closes. Better FEEDBACK than low rating. Thank you!
Application tested on:
● Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
● Samsung Galaxy Note II
● Samsung Galaxy I9003 SL
● Samsung Galaxy S3
● Samsung Galaxy S4
● Nexus 10
● Nexus 4
● Samsung S5660
● Asus EEE Pad TF101
Keywords: disk usage, diskUsage, device, SD card, internal storage, external storage, app2SD, manager, explorer, free space, device info, infographics, visualization, mode, user, baobab, disk radar, scanner, device storage analyser, Note 10.1, Disk Radar, Filelight, windirstat, treesize, sd card widget, sdcard0, sdcard1
System Info Widget gives you an easy glance at some of your critical information, such as battery percentage, uptime, free memory, processor temperature, signal strength and more!
You can also define what information you would like displayed on the widget, as well as have the remaining battery percentage shown in your status bar.
Available widget items:
• Airplane mode
• Battery life
• Battery temp (°F, °C or both)
• Free RAM
• Free ROM
• Free SD space
• Normal/Silent/Vibrate (Profiles)
• Reboot/Recovery (Root Required)
• Remount SD
• Signal strength
• System uptime
• Toggle 3G/2G
• Toggle 4G (HTC EVO)
• Toggle GPS
• Toggle WiFi
• 1 x 1
• 1 x 4
• 3 x 1
• 4 x 1
• Icons Only (Default)
• Icons Only (Eclair)
• Icons Only (White)
* This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
* Tapping on the space surrounding the widget’s icons will take you to the customization menu
* Exclude from task killer or task manager apps & do not save widget to SD card
* If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
* Please email me with any questions or visit my FAQ: http://www.jasoncalhoun.com/faqs/
In this app you can find everything under one roof.
This app also comes with a widget.
It provide Features like Device info, Network info, WiFi, Battery info, Location, Memory etc.
Main Features :-
* Swipe Gestures
* Device Info :- Gives you information about Boot loader, Radio Ver, Change List, Dpi, Imei No, Screen resolution etc.
* Network Info :- Turn data ON/OFF. It also gives information like Country, Operator Details and whether we are in roaming or not etc. We can open Network setting from the app itself.
* WiFi Info : - Turn WIFI ON/OFF. It also gives information about mac address, speed, signal strength, all Details of IP Address etc. we can directly open Ip setting and WiFi setting in just one touch.
* Battery :- It includes status,level, temperature, health of battery ,etc.We can Directly go to Battery screen. It also Gives Graphical Representation of Battery.
* Memory :- It gives detailed information of Internal Memory and Ram storage. From this we can go to app section which gives details of all the installed apps.
* Location :- Turn GPS ON/OFF. It gives latitude, longitude and your ADDRESS information. It allow you to go to Google Maps, which gives your current location. You can open location setting directly.
* WIDGETS :-
* Location - Which allows you to put your address on the home screen
[Note :- Radio Ver. Requires API 14+ and Serial No. Requires API 9+ If you are using this app on any API below these specifications then you will get "--"or "Unknown" for respective field]
*If you have any complaint/suggestion please leave us a mail instead of commenting here and giving bad rating. That would really help us, to help you.
Tags; Device information, info, Android, android-id, android id, mac address, macaddress, csc, java, version, versioninfo, versioninformation, cpu, display, memory, check, wireless, 3g, connection, wifi
+ Connecting to PRIOR Wi-Fi
. you can set the priority of each saved AP
. better algorithm than android OS priority function.
+ Prior List setting
. it can be divided from other Access Points
+ Blocking unwanted Wi-Fi
+ Cut low signal AP
- you can set the signal strength to disconnect automatically
+ Automatic WiFi on/off
. you can customize on/off time.
+ Displaying detailed WiFi information
. IP, link speed, channel, freq, securities, hidden, MAC address so on.
[tag: WiFi Priority, WiFi, changer, change, favorite, block, auto, turn, on, off, cut, manager, signal, hidden, channel, analyzer, connection, master, only, pro, filter, filtering]
* WIDGET WONT WORK IF YOU MOVE ASI TO SDCARD (it is an android limitation)*
** please contact me if your sdcard isnt shown properly**
** new features coming soon! **
Follow me on twitter: @3lectricSheep
Recommended by AppGoVideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Credits for translations:
- Dutch: Idsert Joukes
- Italiano: AJtriple
- čeština : ondřej vaculík
- Norsk : Torgny Seland
- Spanish: Dr. Carlos Ariel Fregosini
Some people are suspicious about permissions used in apps. As Android System Info use a lot of them, here are some explanations:
Used for admob (to get ads) and also for flurry which gives me some infos for bugs tracking. A request can also be made to my server to check if a new version is available.
Used to read telephony informations for the System tab.
Used by admob.
Used to read logs for the Logs tab.
Used, in the System tab, to access betwork informations.
Used to know applications informations, for Application Manager tab.
Used to write logs to the sdcard.
Used to read wifi informations.
Used by the task killer feature.
Used to read camera informations. On some devices(like the motorola droid), accessing to camera info will make some sound.
KW: android dashboard system info informations application uninstall logs radio event task process manager killer widget multitouch manifest viewer
More from developer
Check the preliminary content we have placed on the sharing server!
Feel free to email us with your comments and suggestions!
* Only contains information for buses in Cambridgeshire, UK. *
Please email us if you want another county so we can gauge interest.
Developed in the Digital Technology Group at the Computer Laboratory of the University of Cambridge