★Travel in different countries, and enjoy their unique style of masquerade.★
Sophia is an avant-garde outfit designer. She dreamed to design gorgeous clothes since she was a child. With the help of her friends, Sophia opens a masquerade store to help people dress up before masquerade.
★ Travel 4 different countries!
★ Play 40 exciting levels!
★ 40 Unique Masks, 40 Beautiful Hair Styles and 40 Gorgeous clothes!
★ 5000+ masquerade style combinations!
★ Manage dolls in your shop.
★ Meet 10 quirky customers.
★ Helped with many props, such as Gramophone, Dolls, Drinks, magazine, Lucky Cat and more, you will manage your store,.
★ 4 assistants will listen to your orders.
Have an idea you want to see in the game? Become a FOLLOWER on Twitter and tell us!
More from developer
The official Cardiff University app gives you:
• Cardiff University News - all of our latest world-leading research, events and more
• Campus maps and directions - find your way around our campus
• Find a PC - find the nearest available workstations
• Contacts - search for and call or email University contacts directly from the app
• E-Mail and calendar - quickly access your Cardiff University email account from your phone
• Calendar Exam Timetables - times, locations and more
This app requires an internet connection to launch. Please be aware downloading content outside of a WiFi connection may be chargeable with your Mobile Phone Provider and that Cardiff University accepts no liability for these charges.
This app requires an internet connection to launch. Please be aware downloading content outside of a WiFi connection may be chargeable with your Mobile Phone Provider and that Cardiff University accepts no liability for these charges
1. Look at the map and click the boxes. For example, click the F2 box to see the potential routes available to you after F2 year.
2. Click the red "'i" button on each step. It will give you a brief narrative about the type of post this is. Make sure you investigate every box so that you understand all the possibilities, even those you may not have considered - these may be useful contingency plans.
3. Identify three possible routes which you would consider pursuing after F2, or whenever you are ready to apply to specialty training. Which would be your Plan A, B and C?
4. Go and ask questions or carry out further research into the boxes you know least about. You need to be aware of all your important options at the next step of your career.