• Over 1000 hidden objects
• Easily zoom in and out of scenes set in a mysterious museum, haunted hotel, ghostly garden and cryptic castle
• Easy controls, evocative sound effects and immersive art
• Fun seek and find gameplay
• Includes bonus spot-the-difference and sliding tile puzzles
Explore hidden haunts with Gothic Masquerade!
★Travel in different countries, and enjoy their unique style of masquerade.★
Sophia is an avant-garde outfit designer. She dreamed to design gorgeous clothes since she was a child. With the help of her friends, Sophia opens a masquerade store to help people dress up before masquerade.
★ Travel 4 different countries!
★ Play 40 exciting levels!
★ 40 Unique Masks, 40 Beautiful Hair Styles and 40 Gorgeous clothes!
★ 5000+ masquerade style combinations!
★ Manage dolls in your shop.
★ Meet 10 quirky customers.
★ Helped with many props, such as Gramophone, Dolls, Drinks, magazine, Lucky Cat and more, you will manage your store,.
★ 4 assistants will listen to your orders.
Have an idea you want to see in the game? Become a FOLLOWER on Twitter and tell us!
Take a few seconds to memorize the picture, then piece it back together in puzzle form as fast as you can.
Pick your difficulty level, and then take a few seconds to memorize the picture on the screen before its split up into pieces. All you have to put the pieces together again. Click on a puzzle piece to select it, and click on another piece to swap them.
How to play this puzzle game?
• Choose a difficulty level on your right.
• Take All the time you need to need to form the image. The faster you do it, the better the rating on the image.
• Click on "Start", watch the countdown timer and achieve your stars at end. Try to get the 5 star for all.
• You can share this free game to your friends on Facebook, twitter, email and whatsapps.
Lee Hyori (Hangul: 이효리; Hanja: 李孝利; born May 10, 1979) is a South Korean singer. She debuted as a member of the successful K-pop girl group Fin.K.L, but has since become a solo artist. In 2003 she released her debut solo album Stylish which won several Daesangs (a Korean award equivalent to "Artist of the Year"). In 2006, she was the highest-paid female singer in South Korea when she signed a contract with Mnet Media.
In February 2006, Lee released her follow up album, Dark Angel. The first single, "Get Ya!", was controversial as the songwriters of Britney Spears' single "Do Somethin'" accused the "Get Ya!" songwriters of plagiarism.
In February 2007, Lee announced her new digital single which would essentially be the soundtrack to If in Love... Like Them. She performed all three main tracks from the single on The Music Trend on February 25, 2007. The lead song was "Toc Toc Toc" (Hangul: 톡톡톡; RR: Toktoktok), which was a sexy R&B number like her previous efforts.
lmost two years after her previous album, Lee returned with H-Logic on April 12, 2010. The album has 14 tracks, including collaborations with Daesung from Big Bang, Jeon Ji-yoon from 4Minute, Bekah from After School, Gary from Leessang, and Sangchu from Mighty Mouth. The singer worked also with E-Tribe, the team behind "U-Go-Girl", the lead single from her previous album.
Soon after the release of the album H-Logic, seven of its songs, composed by Bahnus, were accused of plagiarism (among the allegedly plagiarized songs was "Bring It Back," performed by Canadian girl group Cookie Couture).
Beginning March 4, 2012, she and singer-songwriter/pianist Jung Jae-hyung hosted the music show Jung Jae-hyung & Lee Hyo-ri's You and I on SBS. The show aired its final episode on October 14, 2012, ending its ten-month run due to low ratings.
After her comeback was pushed back several times throughout 2012, it was announced that Lee would return to the stage with her fifth full-length album in May 2013. Five video teasers were released on YouTube on April 23, 2013. On May 6, 2013, she released her pre-release track for the album, titled "Miss Korea" (Hangul: 미스코리아; RR: Miskoria). Lee herself wrote and composed the sophisticated retro-jazz song (it was arranged by her then-boyfriend, guitarist Lee Sang-soon), and the full-version music video released on the same day was a black-and-white video depicting Lee as a circa 1950s-type glamorous Miss Korea pageant crown holder. Lee wrote the lyrics for eight of the 16 tracks on the album, and reportedly used a full band instead of using electronically generated sounds for the songs. Her fifth studio album, Monochrome, was released on May 21, 2013. Upon its release, eight tracks were ranked in the top 10 on Bugs, Olleh and Naver Music, while its lead track, "Bad Girls" topped the charts on MelOn, Naver, Olleh and Bugs.
Tag:- Puzzle, Songs, Ringtones, Fan App, Live Wallpaper, Games, Kpop.
More from developer
This app requires an internet connection to launch. Please be aware downloading content outside of a WiFi connection may be chargeable with your Mobile Phone Provider and that Cardiff University accepts no liability for these charges
The official Cardiff University app gives you:
• Cardiff University News - all of our latest world-leading research, events and more
• Campus maps and directions - find your way around our campus
• Find a PC - find the nearest available workstations
• Contacts - search for and call or email University contacts directly from the app
• E-Mail and calendar - quickly access your Cardiff University email account from your phone
• Calendar Exam Timetables - times, locations and more
This app requires an internet connection to launch. Please be aware downloading content outside of a WiFi connection may be chargeable with your Mobile Phone Provider and that Cardiff University accepts no liability for these charges.
1. Look at the map and click the boxes. For example, click the F2 box to see the potential routes available to you after F2 year.
2. Click the red "'i" button on each step. It will give you a brief narrative about the type of post this is. Make sure you investigate every box so that you understand all the possibilities, even those you may not have considered - these may be useful contingency plans.
3. Identify three possible routes which you would consider pursuing after F2, or whenever you are ready to apply to specialty training. Which would be your Plan A, B and C?
4. Go and ask questions or carry out further research into the boxes you know least about. You need to be aware of all your important options at the next step of your career.