With the Ozone Injury app you can
- learn to recognise symptoms of ozone injury,
- see examples of injury on common plants,
- submit records of ozone injury to the database at the Centre for Ecology & Hydrology,
- contribute to pollution monitoring and scientific research.
To send records you need to register through the app and confirm your email address. The records you enter are attributed to you and may be used in, anonymised form, to support scientific research or for display on our website.
Each record can contain details of
- the affected species,
- details of the injury,
- recent weather conditions,
- recent pollution levels,
- a photograph
The location is acquired automatically from GPS. Records may be marked as sensitive if you do not wish the exact location to be made publicly available.