Cool, with one little bug... The app crashes occasionally for no apparently consistent reason. But aside from that, I enjoy this.
Wonderful visualisation Oh if only I'd had this as a student! EM would have been at least more understandable. Brilliant idea and excellent implementation. Thanks!
It's simple, but good. It is very easy to use, it doesn't cover everything in detail, yet this can be take as a negative. What I would like to see if possible is more power over experiment customization, and a very much needed way to type in numbers for parameters instead of using inaccurate sliders. Overall, nice job, and please keep upgrading it!
Intresting app... But still i'll give it 4 stars because their is no slit option to do experiments like diffraction and interfearence except the inbuilt double slit wave simulater.
Well-made Although the ability to watch waves propagate uninterrupted by anything other themselves is useful, this app gives no way to add barriers of any sort, severely limiting it to strictly basic uses. Looks pretty, but not helpful enough to warrant keeping it installed for long.
very nice you can do experiments when you long press and draw any boudaries you like. and there is the double slit now. good job
- Minor bug fixes
- Added Young's Double Slit simulation mode
- Educators can now author their own custom simulation files, upload them to a web server and then have Loughborough Wave Lab execute the simulations.
- Multiple Synchronised Point Sources Mode added
- Significant improvements to simulation speed and resolution on all devices
- Revamped the entire user interface for an improved and consistent user experience across platforms