OU Anywhere is an app for Open University students studying an OU qualification (you will need your OUCU/PI and password to sign in – email addresses are not supported). It is a convenient way to download secondary formats of module materials (when and where available) for your studies. You can also navigate to module websites from within the app itself.
- This app is designed for convenient downloading of content for offline reading: it is not a replacement for regularly visiting your module website.
- The app does not include a reader: if you don’t have software to read the PDF, MOBI or EPUB files usually available for download then you will need to install an appropriate app from your devices’ app store.
- Following a new release of Android or iOS, the app may not immediately function as intended. Functionality is regularly monitored but the issues may unfortunately not be fixed immediately. We apologise for any frustration but thank you for your patience in this matter.
- You can also download all the files available in the app via your devices’ web browser – further information is available here: http://www.open.ac.uk/computingguide
- OU Anywhere general support: http://www.open.ac.uk/ouanywhere-guide
- If you experience technical issues not covered by the general support documentation, please let us know via this web form:
By installing the OU Anywhere app you are agreeing to The Open University’s Policies and Statements: http://www.open.ac.uk/about/main/admin-and-governance/policies-and-statements