This version of the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary (OALD) lets you buy through in-app purchase:
• Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary (A-Z + audio): the full A-Z dictionary including audio
• Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary (A-Z): the full dictionary without audio
• Spoken words & sentences: if you buy just the OALD A-Z to start with you can upgrade to include the audio later
The OALD audio lets you listen to real British and American voices pronouncing words and example sentences (not text to speech). Access the high quality audio online, or download all 116,000 example sentences to listen offline.
The OALD is a world best-seller. It has been developed by the same editors from Oxford University Press who created the printed dictionary, working together with Paragon Software, a leading software developer for mobile devices.
Find exactly what you are looking for, fast:
• All the dictionary text is live- tap to instantly look up any word
• Use My View to choose how much information appears on your screen – hide IPA, example sentences, pictures, synonyms etc. – tap to show the full entry again
• Find words with similar or opposite meanings in the integrated Thesaurus
• Use Full Dictionary Search to find your word in any phrase or example sentence in the dictionary
• ‘Did you mean…?’ function and wildcard search allow you to find a word even if you don’t know the spelling
• Create your own list of favourite words
• Tap on phonetics, abbreviations and symbols for help with what they mean
• View History to see the last 100 words you looked up
Learn more with a dictionary that’s written for learners of English
• 184,500 words, phrases and meanings explained clearly
• Easy-to-understand explanations written using the 3000-word defining vocabulary
• Use the Oxford 3000 keyword entries to learn the most important words in English
• Look up over 57,000 synonyms and opposites
• Learn words in their natural context with over 83,000 collocations (words that go together) highlighted
• Find the Academic Word List words easily – they are all labelled
• Notes give extra help in difficult areas, for example the differences between similar words, tricky points of grammar, or British and American usage
• Find information about British and American culture
• 1000 new words and meanings keep you up-to-date with today’s vocabulary and usage
• 1300 words illustrated in groups build your topic vocabulary. You can enlarge and explore the illustrations.
• Access over 95,000 extra example sentences
• Study all verb forms, and word origins
About Oxford University Press
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University's objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide. OUP is the world's largest university press, with a wide global reach. It currently publishes more than 6,000 new publications a year, has a presence in around fifty countries, and employs more than 5,000 people worldwide. It has become familiar to millions through a diverse publishing programme that includes scholarly works in all academic disciplines, bibles, music, school and college textbooks, children's books, materials for teaching English as a foreign language, business books, dictionaries and reference books, and academic journals.
The Oxford Wordpower Dictionary for Arabic-speaking learners of English (code version) app is for educational institutions to purchase for their students to use. Your school or college will tell you if you can use this app, and will supply you with a code.
Find out more about Oxford learner’s reference apps for educational institutions at
To buy the Oxford Wordpower Dictionary for Arabic-speaking learners of English app for your Android device please follow this link
هذا التطبيق مصمم للمستخدمين في المؤسسات التعليمية فقط، وهو غير مخصص للاستخدام الشخصي.
يمكن للمؤسسات التعليمية شراء تطبيق قاموس اكسفورد الحديث لدارسي اللغة الإنكليزية الناطقين بالعربية (نسخة لرمز التفعيل) لاستعمالات طلابها. ستخبركم مدرستكم أو جامعتكم إذا ما كان بوسعكم استخدام هذا التطبيق، وستزودكم برمز لتفعيله.
لمزيد من المعلومات حول تطبيقات مراجع أكسفورد للمؤسسات التعليمية، تفضلوا بزيارة:
لشراء قاموس اكسفورد الحديث لدارسي اللغة الإنكليزية الناطقين بالعربية للاستخدام على جهاز أندرويد، الرجاء زيارة:
Learn English with our e-books for courses and Graded Readers. Watch video, listen to audio, complete the interactive activities and more …
* Develop listening and comprehension skills with video and audio
* Complete interactive activities as you watch or listen
* Slow down the audio to hear each word clearly
* Improve pronunciation: listen to the audio, record your own, and compare
* Check progress with automatically marked activities
* Write or record sticky notes
* Draw or write on the page with pen or highlighter
Different books offer different features. See below for details.
You’ll find our e-book coursebooks a great alternative to the print books you use in class with your teacher. The Readers are ideal for use in class or at home.
Your school may have given you an access code for the e-books. To use the code, download the app, tap Library and enter the code. Download your books.
The books take between 5 and 30 minutes to download.
Download the app and tap Store to purchase:
* Classic Tales *
An award winning series of classic stories retold for young learners of English. Offers audio, interactive activities, automatic marking and a picture dictionary with audio.
* Oxford Read and Discover *
Read and discover more about the world! This series of non-fiction Graded Readers for primary brings the world onto your tablet. Includes video, audio, interactive activities and automatic marking.
* Totally True *
Unusual, surprising, and engaging true stories with language levels tied to the Oxford Bookworms syllabus.
COURSES FOR ADULTS AND YOUNG ADULTS
* English File third edition *
The course that provides the right mix of language, motivation, and opportunity to get students talking. The Student’s Book is rich in video, audio and interactive activities with automatic marking in some sections of the Student’s Book and most of the activities in the Workbook.
* Express Series - English for Fashion, English for Football, English for Aviation *
A series of short, specialist English courses. The fast route to English for work! Includes audio and automatic marking or answer keys.
* Headway Academic Skills *
A paired skills course that teaches students in higher education the essential skills for academic success. Includes audio and automatic marking.
* American English Skills coursebooks including: Inside Reading and Lecture Ready (with split-screen video/activities, split-screen reading/activities, audio and automatic marking), Select Readings and Tactics for Listening (with audio).
COURSES FOR TEENAGERS
* English Plus *
A flexible course for teenagers, ideal for mixed-ability classes and varying teaching loads. Offers video, audio, and interactive activities, with automatic marking in the Workbook.
* Solutions 2nd edition *
Solutions uses the tested formula of a guided approach to build students’ confidence in communication and lead them to exam success. Offers video, audio, and interactive activities, with automatic marking in the Workbook.
* World Quest *
An exciting story-based course that makes learning English fun. Offers audio, interactive activities with automatic marking or answer keys.
COURSES FOR YOUNG LEARNERS
* First Explorers *
Explorers helps children learn English by exploring the world around them. Includes video, animation, audio, interactive activities and automatic marking.
* Incredible English *
Create a buzz in your classroom with Incredible English. Includes animation, audio, interactive activities and automatic marking.
Requires Android 4.0 and up.
Tip: paddling up and down or left and right can be random or sequential page, click or hold down the small speaker icon can be used alone or loop standard pronunciation, click on the small microphone icon, or press play or record your own voice recording, click the small book icon to switch to the text;
Note: SD cards need to have more than 30M of space, if the download is not complete, remove the SD card AudioRecorderLx/abcxiaoxueenglish1a / folder in the corresponding mp3 files.
Keywords: Kids, ABC, ABCs, Letters, Reading, Educational, Children, Games, Preschool, Preschool-aged
Tiếng Anh là một thứ ngoại ngữ vô cùng quan trọng trong cuộc sống hiện đại ngày nay. Nó là chìa khóa mở ra cánh cổng tri thức, là tiền đề cho những công việc mơ ước của bạn....
Danh sách 3000 từ thông dụng nhất tiếng Anh được lựa chọn bởi những chuyên gia về ngôn ngữ và giáo viên giàu kinh nghiệm. Đây là những từ mà bất cứ người học tiếng Anh nào cũng cần biết bởi tính quan trọng và hữu dụng của chúng.
Các chức năng chính
- 3000 từ oxford thông dụng
- Bảng động từ bất quy tắc,có ví dụ cho mỗi từ
- Học các cụm từ thông dụng trong danh sách gần 1000 cụm
Practise sounds, words and sentences and see your communication and pronunciation improve. Switch between British and American English.
· Interactive Sounds Chart with 'click and listen' feature.
· Over 200 example words and 300 extra to practise in the games.
· Over 130 useful everyday sentences from English File.
· Record and play function for repeated practice.
· Pronunciation game with two play modes for different learning styles.
Supported devices: Android 2.3 to 4, with a screen resolution of 480 x 800 pixels.
The Reference ME Book Scanner saves your references in the cloud. To access, edit and more go to the web platform (www.refme.co).
Three simple steps:
- Scan the barcode of a Book or Journal using your mobile phone camera
- Sync with www.refme.co
- Visit www.refme.co (desktop only) to edit, change styles, reference website URLs, export and much more
Reference ME creates references in Harvard, Chicago, Vancouver, MHRA, MLA, Oxford, APA and Turabian. You can request custom styles at the online platform.
**Please also note that this application requires internet access for the scanning function**
- Update 3000 oxford common
- Update new inteface for Practice grammar
Enska हिंदी व्याकरण किताब
Enska हिंदी व्याकरण टेस्ट
Enska hindī vyākaraṇa kitāba
Enska hindī vyākaraṇa ṭēsṭa
This app English Grammar with more 1600 question.
- Users can post the questions on Facebook wall and discuss with friends,
- Learn English grammar on your Android
- Add favorites
This application is the best way to improve your English Grammar at home, using anywhere!
Active Or Passive Voice
Learn useful everyday English phrases at a pace that suits you with this fun app.
· 15 illustrated phrases with example sentences and a 'click and listen' feature
· An alternative phrase for each main entry for wider exposure to everyday English phrases.
· 'Favourites' section for a personalised learning experience.
· A practice game in 3 different modes.
· Share game scores with friends and challenge them on Facebook and Twitter.
Short English Story:This Application help you to speak English like a native speaker,by providing you intresting
english story with pronunciation and explanation of some difficult word.
More than 50 (fifty) stories which will update
Ability to download any Story so you can hear it offline.
add any story to favorite list.
Fast access to favorite and downloaded story.
Resume playing from last active session.
Stop playing when somebody call you.
Listen to the story in background.
Fast Access to playing songs through the application notification bar
Learning Short English Story , Speaking English , ESL Short Stories.
Easy English Conversations - Easy Conversations - Super Easy Reading - Easy Reading .
Learn English Speaking - English Speaking Basics
Looking forward to hearing your Criticism and Opinions
Over To You is a two-level course conceived with the specific needs of Bachillerato students in mind.
The Over To You VocApp provides a fun and flexible way to help students learn the key vocabulary items presented in the Student’s books’ units. Download it FOR FREE and learn English anytime, anywhere.
The VocApp features:
· Pronunciations and example sentences for all words and expressions.
· A choice of Spanish, Catalan, Basque or Galician translations.
· Two types of quiz to test your knowledge – multiple choice and gap fill.
· Top scores and Favourites so that you can keep track of your progress and revisit difficult items.
· A user-friendly interface.
Compatible with Android devices running Android 2.2 Froyo and above, with a screen resolution of 480 x 800 pixels.
Timeline brings to life the paintings of such masters as Botticelli, Da Vinci, Micheclangelo, Van Gogh, Monet, Courbet, Klimt, and 73 others in an eye-catching and easy to navigate format.
★ App Features
‣ Complete details of the work including the title, year of completion, actual dimensions, creator, current gallery location, etc. paired with a high-resolution digital image.
‣ Brief artist synopsis including date/location of birth/death, completed works, and more.
‣ Slide navigation at bottom of screen allows for quick scanning through years, artists, and their paintings.
‣ Swipe with a touch of the finger to jump from artist to artist.
‣ Supports Portrait and Landscape modes.
‣ Currently details 80 artists.
"Timeline - Art Museum" presents both public domain artworks and works that are protected by copyright. The works protected by copyright are posted on the application in accordance with fair use principles, because:
1. They are historically significant artworks;
2. The images are only being used for informational and educational purposes;
3. The images are readily available on the internet;
4. The images are low resolution copies of the original artworks and are unusable for commercial use;
"Timeline - Art Museum" uses Copyright term based on author's deaths according to Republic of Korea Copyright Law, that is 50 years. In other countries, the duration of copyright term may differ. Artworks protected by copyright are supposed to be used for contemplation. Images of that type of artworks are prohibited for copying, printing, or any kind of reproducing and communicating to public since these activities may be considered copyright infringement.
More from developer
Mobile Oxford is your central guide to help you do your day-to-day tasks. Whether it's finding a library book, checking the next bus or even finding what time the nearest post box is collected Mobile Oxford is for you.